Junior Exempt Programme now in place for last yrs top 10 juniors [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Junior Exempt Programme now in place for last yrs top 10 juniors

TheBoiledEgg
01-03-2007, 12:39 PM
The top ten (10) ranked junior boys according to the final year-end rankings will each be awarded a junior exempt position in the Main Draw of three (3) selected ITF Men’s Circuit events, up to and including the $15,000+H prize-money level, according to the following criteria:

The year-end number 1-2 ranked boys will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at three (3) ITF Men’s Circuit events up to and including $15,000+H prize-money level.

The year-end number 3-5 ranked boys will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at three (3) ITF Men’s Circuit events up to and including $15,000 prize-money level.

The year-end number 6-10 ranked boys will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at three (3) ITF Men’s Circuit events up to and including $10,000 prize-money level.

got the info from my source at the ITF :wavey:

Boys Singles Top 10 2006
1 Thiemo DE BAKKER (NED)
2 Nicolas SANTOS (BRA)
3 Martin KLIZAN (SVK)
4 Jonathan EYSSERIC (FRA)
5 Petru-Alexandru LUNCANU (ROM)
6 Dusan LOJDA (CZE)
7 Alexandre SIDORENKO (FRA)
8 Luka BELIC (CRO)
9 Kellen DAMICO (USA)
10 Pavel CHEKHOV (RUS)

CooCooCachoo
01-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Yes, for Futures. This does not include Challengers, so I will move this thread.

Klaas_nalbandian
01-03-2007, 05:26 PM
hmmm challengers would be nicer but i guess thiemo will get some for challengers maybe atp