Adelaide [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Adelaide

jole
01-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Like, Dominik has lost two matches in straight sets to Peter Luczak and Paul Goldstein. AND, this is in freakin' Adelaide which is Dominik's place.

:help: :help: :help:

tashanv
01-02-2007, 11:53 PM
First of all I have to say hello to you Jole :hug: !!!I had no idea they played so early in the year!Or maybe I just never paid attention :p .Anyway that really sucks to hear that Domink has already lost in this tournament!And no offense if you like them but for Dom to lose to Paul Goldstein and Peter Luczak really sucks!I hope he does better in his next tournament!Do you know what tournament he’s playing next Jole?

jole
01-03-2007, 01:39 AM
First of all I have to say hello to you Jole :hug: !!!I had no idea they played so early in the year!Or maybe I just never paid attention :p .Anyway that really sucks to hear that Domink has already lost in this tournament!And no offense if you like them but for Dom to lose to Paul Goldstein and Peter Luczak really sucks!I hope he does better in his next tournament!Do you know what tournament he’s playing next Jole?

Hey Tashypie. :p Great to see yas.

I think Dominik's next tournament is Auckland which is typically a great tournament for him so hopefully he can move beyond these rough losses!

Experimentee
01-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Really surprising considering he normally starts the season so well. Hopefully he can shake off the rust and do well in his next two tournaments.
I'm not worried yet, remembering one year he ahd a really bad loss in Auckland to a WC, and that is normally his tournament, then he went on to make the QF of the AO.
Pim Pim says in his blog that Dominik has been practising hard, so at least we know its not due to lack of practice.

tashanv
01-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Hey Tashypie. :p Great to see yas.

I think Dominik's next tournament is Auckland which is typically a great tournament for him so hopefully he can move beyond these rough losses!

Great to see you too Jole :smooch: !And lets hope that Dominik can do better in Auckland then!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tashanv
01-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Really surprising considering he normally starts the season so well. Hopefully he can shake off the rust and do well in his next two tournaments.
I'm not worried yet, remembering one year he ahd a really bad loss in Auckland to a WC, and that is normally his tournament, then he went on to make the QF of the AO.
Pim Pim says in his blog that Dominik has been practising hard, so at least we know its not due to lack of practice.

Yes Experimentee we have to keep our hopes high for Dom :) !I really want this year to be better for Dominik.