SPECIAL: Novak Djokovic's DIARY at www.novak-djokovic.com! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

SPECIAL: Novak Djokovic's DIARY at www.novak-djokovic.com!

MilanDokic
01-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Special for his fans Novak Djokovic has started writting DIARY, which is published on his official site!

Naide
01-02-2007, 04:21 PM
:lol: HE's right, CRICKET IS SO BORING

thanks MilanDokic

Saumon
01-02-2007, 04:45 PM
ohhh he's so sweet and funny :hearts:

can someone translate the serbian blog? please *puppy eyes*

poiree
01-02-2007, 06:17 PM
I hope the translation is good enough, although I had to miss some parts which make no sense when translated to English. Anyway really funny. I will translate the second part a little later on.:devil:
-------------
Dear people,
I decided to write something short to my fans. I know you already know my results, strokes, yelling on the court, but I'll write to you about something else.

I am sure that all of you tennis fans, want to know something about your idols. Since I am writing for my site I will try to write mostly about myself in order not to hurt anybody's privacy (at least not yet, ha ha).

At first I have to say that most people ask me what are the best tennis players like off the court. The answer is that they are mostly good guys. Tennis is an individual sport and everything you do you usually do it by yourself... On and off the court! Tennis players gain a lot of experience during their professional career, and the most they gain is the biggest: LIFE EXPERIENCE! I doubt it is much different in women's tennis.

I am sure you ask yourself: What do they do in their free time? I mean what do they do apart from those things you hear on TV when see a tennis star. They usually say: ''We like to read, educate ourselves, watch movies, etc... But (and a big BUT), there are some things that most can't reveal. And that are PARTIES,rituals, customs, depressions, alcohol, chocolates :-). And these are the things I will be writing some other time (maybe even tomorrow). And now I really gotta go and support my buddy JANKO TIPSAREVIC while he is kicking local hero and former world no. 1 Lleyton Hewitt's ass! A lot of people get goosebumps when they see him, because they don't like him! He is antipathic... He has always been OK with me, but we haven't known each other for a long time. There are many stories going on about him (We are not angels 2)* , haha

I will talk about that some other time,

To be continued...

Aloha to everyone from your Nole
--------------------------

*We are not angels 2 is a popular serbian movie.

silverwhite
01-02-2007, 06:17 PM
The "good on ya mates" at the end was so random :lol:

poiree
01-02-2007, 06:35 PM
And the second part...;)

Ouchhh, guys, Janko retired his match! Horrible... There were lots of tennis fans. Most so far. Well it is normal that they like to see their unique, scary, perfect, but STILL SMALLISH Hewitt :-). unfortunately Janko couldn't keep up with him too well, but considering that fact Hewitt didn't give a lot of easy points, he was patient and waited for opportunities... Enough about that match!

Before I came to watch Janko, I was playing golf with my coach. We had a great time. I played golf for the sixth time in my life and I am not bad at all... I totally suck at it :-). But there is time for progress (napredak) from Krusevac*! (this is a stupid joke, isn't it!?) So let' continue... I have to say I am really into golf! I don't know what is wrong with me! I will leave tennis! I am kidding, ofcourse! Earlier when I saw golf on TV, I would just turn the channel because it seemed so boring... BUT (and the big BUT), when I started playing it... Ufff, I got totally hooked on it! It relaxes you so much, because you are in the nature, and you don't think about stuff you usually think about, you just hit that ball as strong you can... Beautiful! If you haven't already, then you must try it out!

Just for the record, you shouldn't hit the ball as hard as you can when you are just getting started, because you are not going to gain any control! It is important that the position of your legs at the beginning is same as after you hit the ball. You should just relax and let the club do its thing:-) Eeeeeee, people pay for these kind of things and I give it here all for free!

That was it about golf for now... Tomorrow I will tell you what happened when I first time played golf and with who, and a few more things!

Best regards,

When I grow up I will be a KANGAROO:-)**

==============
*Napredak iz Krusevca is a football club
** another serbian movie

Anne-Claire
01-02-2007, 07:44 PM
What a great idea! thanks Milan and Poiree (for the translation), hope that Nole would have the time to write journal entries regularly during the season:)
it'd be fun ;)

Novak Dj
01-02-2007, 08:30 PM
I like this veeeeeeeery much...

Björki
01-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks Milan and poiree for the translation!!! :worship:

Saumon
01-02-2007, 10:09 PM
:lol:

thanks for the translation :hug:

uglyamerican
01-03-2007, 08:27 AM
What a silly boy.

PennyThePenguin
01-03-2007, 09:59 AM
sweet. kangaroo nole :)

poiree
01-03-2007, 06:38 PM
A new entry is on the site, but only in Serbian...
I'll see to do the translation..:)

savesthedizzle
01-03-2007, 06:38 PM

:hug: Thank you :D

Anne-Claire
01-03-2007, 06:48 PM

Thx Poiree, that would be great :kiss:

It must be annoying for Nole to write in both languages...

poiree
01-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Guys, you are always welcome!
Here is the translation:

Again me :-) Hello everybody,
I just came back to my room after my second mec on this tournament! Luckily for me, and I believe even for all of you who support me, I won.
I played very good and finished the match in less than an hour, just like the first one! I know the result says it all, but it is not so easy to play at a high level during the whole match. You have to be concentrated all the time when you play such matches. The opponent who is worse ranked doesn't have anything to lose and can be dangerous. But I proved that wasn't the case tonight and all that in front of a big number of tennis fans! I have to say there was a big number of fans from Serbia and they all supported me very well. I understand they are very exited when some sportsman from Serbia plays in their country. After all they are very, VERY far away!
Speaking of which I must tell you about travelling to Australia (for the ones that didn't have that experience already)! Depends on the route you take, but usually they are all very tiring. I have travelled to Australia for the past 4 years and the first two years I flew economy class, but last two in business class! I know what most of you are going to think now "he has the money, so he can..":-) Ok I admit I can, so why wouldn't I? Especially for Australia because it's necessary in order to stand the flight! The journey lasts at least 25-30 hours! Out of that you are 20 hours in the plane! This year I went via Dubai and Sydney! I flew Belgrade-Dubai (with a stop in Beirut). Then I waited for 3 hours in Dubai and took off to Sydney (with a stop in Bangkok)! In Sydney I missed the flight to Adelaide so I had to wait for the next one for 2 and a half hours! And the end I arrived safely, but with a lot of stops and trouble! Totally crazy!
Now there is Hopman Cup (in Perth) on TV and I am a bit jealous since I liked the tournament very much last year! I wish I was there, but it is not all that bad here either! The tournament organisation is phenomenal! There are only 16 players (8 teams) and everybody does everything to please them. Hehehe, not really everything... I know again what are you thinking:-) 5 star hotel, courts near the hotel, perfect training conditions... Swimming pools, jacuzzi in the room, beautiful:-)
Now I am off to bed, I gotta play doubles tomorrow and singles after tomorrow!
Lots of regards from KANGAROO:-)

Anne-Claire
01-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Thx to be so quick Poiree!!:hug: I tried to understand what he was saying in serbian but unfortunately, my serbian skills are way too limited :haha:

Saumon
01-04-2007, 04:43 PM
there's a new entry which is more or less what Poiree translated.
Thanks again for the translation :hug:

btw talking about blogs, Nole is featured in Pimpim's:

Before watching the Serra-Simon match I had a hit when it was about 40°C and then went to try and have a quiet massage. Mr Djokovic and his coach were kicking a football about in the locker room. It’s dangerous to be there – Novak almost hit me on the head! I don’t know if he thinks he could be a professional football player, but after what I saw and how scared I felt – I know what my opinion is!!!
Serra played well in the first set, but then it turned around. Both looked as if they might quit, but it was a little shock to see Serra quit due to sickness. For me it is nice, I picked up maximum points and some extra money. I am through to the quarterfinals.
Novak just walked past – I think he wants to jump into my blog!!!

:p

delsa
01-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the translations everyone! ;)

poiree
01-04-2007, 07:17 PM
I don't know if you guys noticed, but the last post I translated had been posted on the official earlier today and then Nole posted an other post on the English part of the site which was a summary of the one I translated! :)

Nole would be a great blogger on atp too...:rocker:

Saumon
01-04-2007, 07:29 PM
yeah, noticed that :p

MilanDokic
01-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Novak's new entry into Serbian diary (I would be very, very appreciative if someone could translate it on English):

Cccc... Šta sam doživeo!? Da me ljudi porede sa kengurom... Pročitao sam neki komentar na kojem piše da pomalo ličim na kengura! :-) Nije loše za pocetak... Na kraju ću ličiti na pacova :-)

Vratio sam se u hotel, jer ne mogu više da čekam u klubu! Trebam da igram dubl, ali verovali ili ne, već par sati pada kiša... I nema nameru da stane! Ej ljudi, u Australiji kiša!? Ali, bilo je par zanimljivosti dok je padala kiša!

Moram prvo da kažem da danas nije bilo nimalo lako protiv Goldštejna! Trebao sam malo ranije da završim meč, ali sam previše nonšalantno prihvatao neke situacije! Sve u svemu, dobro je što sam imao teži meč, jer su prethodna dva bila prilično laka (rezultatski)! Vreme je bilo od jutros prilično oblačno (bez sunca), ali je vlažnost bila velika... Mislim na vazduh :-)

Posle meča sam se osećao prilično umorno, pa sam morao da se izmasiram, opustim i uživam u čarima čoveka koji ima skoro 70 godina :-) Da, da, i takvih masera ima po svetu! Kažu da je stručnjak... Verujem, ali realno je da više nema snage da masira profesionalne sportiste!

U medjuvremenu, na Centralnom terenu su se zagrevali mladi Del Potro i Igor Kunjicin iz Rusije koji je inače napravio sinoć najveće iznenadjenje turnira pobedivši lokalnog heroja Hjuita! Medjutim, sve što je bilo od njihovog meča je zagrevanje... Kiša je počela da pada i ne staje do sada...

Za vreme prekida, svi smo bili u prostorijama za igrače, trenere i ostrale koji rade na turniru! Naravno, nisam mogao da se smirim i odmorim, nego mi je bilo dosadno i morao sam nešto da uradim! Palo mi je na pamet da igramo golf na teniskom terenu! Znam šta ćete svi pomisliti: "Pa idiote, kako možeš da igraš golf na teniskom terenu!?" Ali (uvek ono ALI), sve može kada se to zaista želi :-) Pored terena se nalazi travnati deo sa kojeg smo mi štapovima za golf pokušavali da ubacimo golf lopticu u žardinjeru :-) Sklonili smo ogradu i krenuli sa zabavnim programom! Hehehe, sigurno smešno zvuči, i jeste bilo, što je najgore :-) Ipak, ljudi su uživali, i nisam bio samo ja koji je pokušavao nesto nemoguće, nego još par ljudi! Još dva igrača, direktor turnira Mar Vudford, bivši teniser i ujedno odličan igrač golfa i jedna devojka koja je bila neverovatno dobra... (igracica golfa, naravno :-) Gledaoci su uživali i svi smo se stvarno zezali... Pošto niko nije uspeo da pogodi prvih dvadesetak puta, jedan čovek je ponudio 100 australijskih dolara u humanitarne svrhe, ako neko pogodi! Još par puta su isprobavali, niko nije uspeo, e onda sam ja ponudio svoju cifru (isto u humanitarne svrhe), i pogodak je bio odmah :-) Posle prvog pogodka te devojke, SVI smo uspeli da pogodimo (verovali ili ne)! Kamere su sve snimile, bilo je dosta fotografa, tako da sam siguran da ćete biti u mogućnosti da sve to vidite!

Auuuu bre, mnogo je bilo... Dosta je za sada... Javiću vam se kasnije (kada budem imao vremena)! Moram da vam opišem kako sam proveo novogodišnje praznike :-)

Ako neko može da prevede ovo na engleski i pošalje Webmasteru, bio bih mu jako zahvalan, jer ne mogu da kuckam više :-) Najgore je to što pišem dve RAZLIČITE priče na engleskom i srpskom! Šta ću, volim da pišem... Možda bi mogao pisac da postanem... Ne, ne, ipak je bolje da se držim svog posla :-)

Pozdrav svima od SRPSKOG KENGURA (kako me zove Webmaster :-))

Saumon
01-05-2007, 02:42 PM
(kako me zove Webmaster :-))
what does it mean? :p

Anne-Claire
01-05-2007, 03:03 PM
what does it mean? :p

Je tente une traduction avec les 2 mots de serbe que je connais maintenant, je dirais "c'est comme ca que mappelle le webmaster"!!

Jattends la reponse pour voir si je suis loin ou pas :haha:

Yep, it would be nice if someone can translate it :)

poiree
01-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Tztztz... What has happened to me!? People compare me to a kangagaroo:-) I read a comment where it said that I look a little like a kangaroo. It is not all that bad for the beginning. At the end I will look like a rat.:-)

I came back to the hotel, because I can't wait in the club any more! I should play doubles, but believe it or not, it has been raining for a couple of hours already... And it doesn't plan stopping! Hey, guys, rain in Australia?! But it was quite interesting while it was raining!

First I must say that it wasn't easy against Goldstein! I should have finished the match earlier, but I didn't take some situations serious enough. After all, it is good that I had a harder match, since the first 2 were pretty easy (speaking of the result)! The weather was pretty cloudy, but it was pretty humid... I mean the air:-)

After the match I felt pretty tired, so I had to take a massage, and relax in the hands of a nearly 70 year old man. Yeah, yeah, there is even such masseurs in the world! They say he is an expert... I believe, but it is a fact that he lacks the strength to massage professional sportsmen.

Meanwhile, on the Center court, the young Del Potro and Igor Kunitsyn from Russia, who made the biggest surprise of the tournament last evening by beating local hero Hewitt, were warmin up. But everything that came out of that match was the warm up. It started raining and it is not stopping until now...

During the break, we were all in the players' lounge! Ofcourse, I couldn't just sit and rest, as I was bored, so I had to do something. One thing that occured to me was playing golf on a tennis court! I know what are you going to think: ''You idiot, how can you play golf on a tennis court?!'' But (always the BUT), everything is possible when you really want it.:-) Next to the court there is a patch of grass from which we tried to hit the ball into the flower boxes by the golf clubs. We removed the fence and began with the entertainment! Hehehe, it must sound funny, and it was, which is the worst of all:-) Anyway, the crowd enjoyed it, and I wasn't the only one who was trying to accomplish the mission impossible, there were a few more people... Two more players, the tournament director and former ATP player Mark Woodforde, who is also a great golfer and one girl who was incredibly good...(a golf player, ofcourse:-) The crowd enjoyed it and we were all having a great time... Since nobody could get it in the first 20 attempts, one man offered 100 australian dollars for charity if somebody gets the ball in! They tried a few more times, but still no one succeded, and then I offered my sum (for charity, too) and the shot came right away! After the girl got her shot in, we ALL managed to get it, believe or not! The cameras recorded it all and there were a lot of photographers, too, so I am sure you'll be able to see it!

Auuu, this was a lot... Enough for now... I will catch up with you later (when I will have time)! I have to describe you how I spent the new year holidays:-)

Greeting from the SERBIAN KANGAROO (as the webmaster calls me:-))

Saumon
01-05-2007, 05:32 PM

Anne-Claire
01-05-2007, 06:00 PM
A once again BIG thx to Poiree!! :hug: Merci :p

poiree
01-05-2007, 07:35 PM
In the future the translation of Nole's diary will be posted on his official site.

PennyThePenguin
01-05-2007, 11:53 PM
thank you!!!

Saumon
01-06-2007, 12:34 AM
http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/2007/other/kunitsyn_djork_atptennis.jpg

a pic of Nole and Igor playing golf! :D

Magenta
01-06-2007, 01:24 AM
A little jealous in that pic Nole? :D

Hes hilarious though, he just HAS to create a show wherever he goes

uglyamerican
01-06-2007, 07:18 AM
I was wondering who that other golfer is. It's Kunitsyn?

Saumon
01-06-2007, 12:41 PM
yes

uglyamerican
01-08-2007, 07:45 AM
If Novak ever stops partying perhaps we'll hear his thoughts on the tournament.

savesthedizzle
01-08-2007, 02:47 PM
If Novak ever stops partying perhaps we'll hear his thoughts on the tournament.

:lol: It must be nice to win a tournament and have the next week off so that you can celebrate properly though :)

:dance: :drink:

MilanDokic
03-25-2007, 02:05 AM
New entry from Miami has been added today!

uglyamerican
03-25-2007, 04:22 AM
:lol: Always funny.

savesthedizzle
03-25-2007, 04:25 AM
I heart him. That was a good entry :)

silverwhite
03-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Another entertaining entry :rolls:

Why Naz, BTW? :confused:

Anne-Claire
03-25-2007, 01:20 PM
I really like reading Nole's diary!! :yeah: For those interested, there is one pic of Nole and JJ... on the red carpet at tennis.info :)

adynadal
04-01-2007, 10:48 PM
would someone,please,give me the link of Nole`s last entry of the Diary,please,please,please!i looked in the all sections of the site(novak-djokovic.com)but i couldn`t find it(i have never searched for it before because you were posting the entries here!)good night to all of you and i hope that you`ll help me tomorrow:p

uglyamerican
04-01-2007, 10:50 PM
It works!

Miami,
24th March 2007 (19.45 CET) Read the story... (http://www.novak-djokovic.com/diary/24.03.2007.htm)

Is English version is the one you want?

This one is the Serbian:

Majami,
24. mart 2007. (18:10) Pročitaj... (http://www.novak-djokovic.com/dnevnik/24.03.2007.htm)

adynadal
04-02-2007, 09:58 PM
It works!

Miami,
24th March 2007 (19.45 CET) Read the story... (http://www.novak-djokovic.com/diary/24.03.2007.htm)

Is English version is the one you want?

This one is the Serbian:

Majami,
24. mart 2007. (18:10) Pročitaj... (http://www.novak-djokovic.com/dnevnik/24.03.2007.htm)

thank you sooo much!:worship:

MilanDokic
10-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Novak promised me new DIARY entry on his site in next 4-5 days!

Anne-Claire
10-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Novak promised me new DIARY entry on his site in next 4-5 days!

Good news, can't wait :)

Jelena_78
10-03-2007, 01:37 PM
:dance:

profe
10-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Question for those in the know:

What is "SPEC NAZ"? I'm so out of it.

thx....
profe

mistry
10-03-2007, 02:44 PM
YAY!!
it's been wayy to long since the last one!

Sleepwalker64
10-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Spec Naz should be Russian special regiment forces?...or some sort of Russian FBI, antiterrorist unit. Why?

Sleepwalker64
10-03-2007, 02:47 PM
http://www.militarypictures.info/d/157-2/Russia_Spetsnaz.jpg

Brigada Specialnega Naznachenia...SpezNaz

profe
10-03-2007, 02:54 PM
ok, so why is nole signing off with this? am i missing something?

Sleepwalker64
10-03-2007, 11:53 PM
I don't understand u

Sleepwalker64
10-03-2007, 11:55 PM
And...I don't know...never heard for anything...related to SpecNaz and Nole. What do you mean signing off?

profe
10-04-2007, 02:21 AM
i'm sorry if i'm being confusing. but at the end of the miami diary entry it says this:

"That's all from me for now.
Your SPEC NAZ :-)"

i was just wondering what that meant in the diary entry. but it really isn't a big deal. i was just curious to see if it meant something in serbian or if nole had ever written that before in the diary.

Sleepwalker64
10-04-2007, 07:36 AM
You got me there...I have no clew:)
Maybe it's a question for Milan

MilanDokic
10-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Novak finally sent me new diary entry!

It's available on Serbian, tomorrow in English!

:worship:

Björki
10-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks Milan, waiting for the one in English ;)

Jadranka
10-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Novak finally sent me new diary entry!

It's available on Serbian, tomorrow in English!

Eh, bas ti hvala :hug:

Lee
10-26-2007, 01:42 AM
Thanks Milan. :hatoff:

Em0 boY
10-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Hvala, procitao sam :)

Okonsky
10-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Komsije i krave, nas folklor....sta drugo reci. Nasao se poslanik....grrrrrrr

MilanDokic
05-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Finally! :)

http://www.novak-djokovic.com/eng/diary.php/2008/05/29/diary-no-11-paris

MilanDokic
09-08-2008, 06:31 PM
New diary - SOON! ;)

Tess Gray
09-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Really? YAY :D That was looong overdue :lol:

~Maya~
09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
:yeah:

aeronatasha
09-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Update!
http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/vesti.php?&Lang=EN&IDV=129

neznana
09-09-2008, 09:30 PM
aww great diary tnx :D
the best part is that he want to his brother Marko playing on Olympics in London 2012 or may be Djole as well. oh that would be the finale of finals between them haha..!!
jajaja good luck to all of them! and we're wait for you guys!

SCGtennis
08-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Enjoy!

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?akcija=vise&id=267&jezik=2

Nole is sooooo funny!

Noleta
08-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Enjoy!

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?akcija=vise&id=267&jezik=2

Nole is sooooo funny!

Oooh what a nice surprise:cool:

Oh and yes, we went to all the places by car, not a yacht, as our “well-informed” media wrote:lol:

....After the great victory, we started yelling, jumping and drowning in the open seabet he was the first one to jump into the open sea:p

Aaah Novak:hug::inlove:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Oooh what a nice surprise:cool:

Oh and yes, we went to all the places by car, not a yacht, as our “well-informed” media wrote:lol:

No words from me for that comment - just :yeah: Seems reading the continual niggling and whining about "the yacht" obviously annoyed him as much as it annoyed me :angel: Nole :inlove:

Loved the Diary this time, and looking forward to the "surprise video"! Do you think he will sing on it? :p

neznana
08-09-2009, 02:09 PM
TNx

great diary. nole's so funny and seems he enjoeyd a lot this holidays with his gf :yeah:
can't wait for part 2 and for this video :banana:

pica_pica
08-09-2009, 03:40 PM
I so :hearts: this diary :inlove: :kiss:
He's still his crazy self...I particularly like the part about watching water polo :haha: :lol: :rolls:
Nole......I'm so in love with you :kiss: :inlove:

Noleta
08-09-2009, 06:44 PM
No words from me for that comment - just :yeah: Seems reading the continual niggling and whining about "the yacht" obviously annoyed him as much as it annoyed me :angel: Nole :inlove:

Loved the Diary this time, and looking forward to the "surprise video"! Do you think he will sing on it? :p

How did they come up with that in the first place:scratch:

Me too:Da shirtless Novak training will also be enjoyable to watch:angel:

I so :hearts: this diary :inlove: :kiss:
He's still is crazy self...I particularly like the part about watching water polo :haha: :lol: :rolls:
Nole......I'm so in love with you :kiss: :inlove:

He sure is:rolls:

Me too:awww::o:o:o

Amber Spyglass
08-09-2009, 09:25 PM
The video is the interview from Umag,it has been posted on his official site(we wouldn't mind some subtitles :o)so no shirtless Nole,Miljan or anyone else for that matter :awww:Pity,but it was good to see again and i just :rolls: everytime i see him "by accident" kick that chess piece into the dirt and then leaves the poor woman run after it :lol: while he checkmates her :haha:
And dare i say it,he's singing actually sounds really cute this time :tape:(I think he'd be good for singing babies a lullaby :o,but leave the rock alone Novak :p)

Noleta
08-09-2009, 09:30 PM
The video is the interview from Umag,it has been posted on his official site(we wouldn't mind some subtitles :o)so no shirtless Nole,Miljan or anyone else for that matter :awww:Pity,but it was good to see again and i just :rolls: everytime i see him "by accident" kick that chess piece into the dirt and then leaves the poor woman run after it :lol: while he checkmates her :haha:
And dare i say it,he's singing actually sounds really cute this time :tape:(I think he'd be good for singing babies a lullaby :o,but leave the rock alone Novak :p)

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?akcija=vise&id=269&jezik=2

Great picture they've used:drool:think we know why he had a horsy voice:lol:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 09:38 PM

I want shirtless Physios :awww: :sad:

OK - stop drooling woman and behave :o :o Sorry - Physio fangirl moment over for a minute or so!!!

Noleta
08-09-2009, 09:46 PM
I want shirtless Physios :awww: :sad:

OK - stop drooling woman and behave :o :o Sorry - Physio fangirl moment over for a minute or so!!!

Oh feel free to:drool::p

*Ljubica*
10-10-2009, 06:35 PM
New Diary from Novak :)

I now have this vision of them all shouting those words ............. "decent words of course!"

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?akcija=vise&id=355&jezik=2

Nihau from China! :-)

I have nice memories from the Olympics in Beijing, and the tournament takes place in the same venue where I won the bronze medal.

When I arrived at the tournament, the first thing I thought about was my last year’s unique experience, and how eagerly I’m awaiting the next Olympic Games (if I qualify of course)! This week has been successful, I am writing this edition of my Diary one day before the finals against Cilic.

I’m grateful to the organisers of the tournament who deserve all the praise. They do everything to make us feel like we’re at home! The Chinese are very organised, professional, they leave nothing to chance. In the restaurant at the club where we have our meals, there are always 2 or 3 supervisors in charge to control the work of employees, if the temperature is fair, if the food quality is at the highest level ... As I said, they leave nothing to chance, and how could they, there are 1.5 billion of them! :-) I don’t even want to calculate how many more people that is comparing to the population in Serbia ;-)

Their streets are clean, buildings are in order, rooms neat. They set an example, but ... There is always a BUT! Their mentality is very different from European, especially from Serbian and I probably could not see myself in that kind of environment! There is no kidding and entertainment like in the hilly Balkans. However, our mission was not only to achieve good results on the court, but also to teach our Chinese brothers a few words in Serbian language, as they ‘equipped’ us with a few ding dong words! :-) No offense, of course, but I must be honest about the way it sounds to us. I'm sure we’re also very funny to them when we speak like this: ‘Ma bre ajde (bre-disrespectful catchphrase, ordering, decreeing meaning), jaoooo više (really!), j..o te (f..k), rakija (brandy), PLAZMA (biscuit), kajmak (cream), opanci (peasant shoes),etc’. In any case, emphasize BREEEEE! :-) I don’t want to go into details and discover some of the words in both languages, but I'm sure you have guessed! ;-)

Even if we don’t have much choice to have fun, we always find a way... We have eaten so much rice, and we shout all the words in their language that we learned. Decent words, of course ... We have a lot of them in stock! :-)

P.S. I forgot to add to the list above our Kafana and the original music from our country. What would we do without our KAFANA? :-)))

To everyone’s health! Go Serbian football players! We go to South Africa next year ... SERBIA!

Noleta
10-10-2009, 07:50 PM
New Diary from Novak :)

I now have this vision of them all shouting those words ............. "decent words of course!"

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?akcija=vise&id=355&jezik=2

Nihau from China! :-)

I have nice memories from the Olympics in Beijing, and the tournament takes place in the same venue where I won the bronze medal.

When I arrived at the tournament, the first thing I thought about was my last year’s unique experience, and how eagerly I’m awaiting the next Olympic Games (if I qualify of course)! This week has been successful, I am writing this edition of my Diary one day before the finals against Cilic.

I’m grateful to the organisers of the tournament who deserve all the praise. They do everything to make us feel like we’re at home! The Chinese are very organised, professional, they leave nothing to chance. In the restaurant at the club where we have our meals, there are always 2 or 3 supervisors in charge to control the work of employees, if the temperature is fair, if the food quality is at the highest level ... As I said, they leave nothing to chance, and how could they, there are 1.5 billion of them! :-) I don’t even want to calculate how many more people that is comparing to the population in Serbia ;-)

Their streets are clean, buildings are in order, rooms neat. They set an example, but ... There is always a BUT! Their mentality is very different from European, especially from Serbian and I probably could not see myself in that kind of environment! There is no kidding and entertainment like in the hilly Balkans. However, our mission was not only to achieve good results on the court, but also to teach our Chinese brothers a few words in Serbian language, as they ‘equipped’ us with a few ding dong words! :-) No offense, of course, but I must be honest about the way it sounds to us. I'm sure we’re also very funny to them when we speak like this: ‘Ma bre ajde (bre-disrespectful catchphrase, ordering, decreeing meaning), jaoooo više (really!), j..o te (f..k), rakija (brandy), PLAZMA (biscuit), kajmak (cream), opanci (peasant shoes),etc’. In any case, emphasize BREEEEE! :-) I don’t want to go into details and discover some of the words in both languages, but I'm sure you have guessed! ;-)

Even if we don’t have much choice to have fun, we always find a way... We have eaten so much rice, and we shout all the words in their language that we learned. Decent words, of course ... We have a lot of them in stock! :-)

P.S. I forgot to add to the list above our Kafana and the original music from our country. What would we do without our KAFANA? :-)))

To everyone’s health! Go Serbian football players! We go to South Africa next year ... SERBIA!

Oh Nole:tape::rolls:anyone keen to explain or fill in the missing letters please:angel:

pica_pica
10-10-2009, 08:25 PM
OMG :haha: I just hope that someone secretly takes a video of him shouting Chinese words :tape: :rolls:

ellewoods
10-11-2009, 03:49 AM
:inlove: that was such a cute entry!

Lee
10-11-2009, 04:21 AM
We have eaten so much rice

I hope his team won't gain too much weight after their time in China. :tape:

Noleta
10-11-2009, 09:33 AM
I hope his team won't gain too much weight after their time in China. :tape:

I was thinking the opposite:confused::o

Lee
10-11-2009, 09:34 AM
I was thinking the opposite:confused::o

Rice has a pretty high sugar content ;)

Noleta
10-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Rice has a pretty high sugar content ;)

See,what will i do without your knowledge Lee:hug::p

capricornina
10-21-2009, 05:38 PM
OMG :haha: I just hope that someone secretly takes a video of him shouting Chinese words :tape: :rolls:

Actually, there's a video of Nole speaking Chinese in the press conference. Take a look:)
http://v.sports.163.com/video/2009/10/U/E/V5KQQBSUE.html

The last one he said was purely "I want u". Hahaha~

ellen_
10-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Actually, there's a video of Nole speaking Chinese in the press conference. Take a look:)

:lol: Thanks for that!

Noleta
10-23-2009, 04:14 PM

:rolls:think next time he'll think twice before saying something in a different language:pThanks:)

FlameOn
10-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Nole. :hearts: He should learn as many languages as he can. So far he knows three, English and Serbian as we all know plus Italian. Next I think he should tackle Spanish and French. :)

*Ljubica*
10-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Nole. :hearts: He should learn as many languages as he can. So far he knows three, English and Serbian as we all know plus Italian. Next I think he should tackle Spanish and French. :)

He can speak German too - and is already learning French :D

FlameOn
10-24-2009, 01:44 PM
He can speak German too - and is already learning French :D
Whoa. Is there anything he can't do lol. :D

shuhrat
10-24-2009, 01:57 PM
As Rosie said, his German isn't bad as well. :hearts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmDaAZiZat4
French :) (about 278s) http://www.open13.fr/dewplayer.swf?mp3=upload/actus-interviews-videos/novak-djokovic--today-was-a-great-match-60.mp3
Spanish :devil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IK3_XEaaKw

FlameOn
10-24-2009, 02:06 PM
As Rosie said, his German isn't bad as well. :hearts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmDaAZiZat4
French :) (about 278s) http://www.open13.fr/dewplayer.swf?mp3=upload/actus-interviews-videos/novak-djokovic--today-was-a-great-match-60.mp3
Spanish :devil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IK3_XEaaKw

He seemed to understand a lot more Spanish than he seemed to be able to speak? Or were those headphones he had on giving him real-time translation? :p

*Ljubica*
10-24-2009, 02:10 PM

He seemed to understand a lot more Spanish than he seemed to be able to speak? Or were those headphones he had on giving him real-time translation? :p

I think he had headphones, though I've always found that Spanish is very easy to understand, and (especially as Novak speaks Italian well), it will make it even easier for him. :shrug:

FlameOn
10-24-2009, 02:21 PM
I think he had headphones, though I've always found that Spanish is very easy to understand, and (especially as Novak speaks Italian well), it will make it even easier for him. :shrug:
Maybe I'm a bit dumb but if you can understand it why is speaking it different? :shrug:

Learning Spanish is on my list of things to do before I die definitely. :p

*Ljubica*
10-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Maybe I'm a bit dumb but if you can understand it why is speaking it different? :shrug:

Learning Spanish is on my list of things to do before I die definitely. :p

No - I'm sure you're not dumb at all :D Well I guess really it's because a lot of languages such as Spanish and Italian are very similar, as they come from the same stem of Latin languages, so a lot of the words are very similar to each other. For example "Senor" in Spanish and "Signor" in Italian, and they sound very alike when pronouced. Likewise Dutch and German, and some of the Slavic languages such as Polish and Slovakian for example, are very similar. So therefore if you understand one, you can often get the gist of the conversation in another without understanding every single word. Certainly, I can speak Spanish and never learnt Italian, but when I'm in Italy I can understand a lot of what people are saying around me just because of it's similarity to Spanish., and can read a large amount of signs, newspapers etc. Same as my knowledge of Serbian allows me to understand quite a lot of Polish for example when I hear it spoken, even though I've never learnt Polish.

However, to actually speak a language correctly is an entirely different thing, because you need to know grammar, word structure etc and if you attempted to speak it without some kind of training or practice, you would get into a real mess :o Hope that makes sense.

FlameOn
10-24-2009, 03:26 PM
No - I'm sure you're not dumb at all :D Well I guess really it's because a lot of languages such as Spanish and Italian are very similar, as they come from the same stem of Latin languages, so a lot of the words are very similar to each other. For example "Senor" in Spanish and "Signor" in Italian, and they sound very alike when pronouced. Likewise Dutch and German, and some of the Slavic languages such as Polish and Slovakian for example, are very similar. So therefore if you understand one, you can often get the gist of the conversation in another without understanding every single word. Certainly, I can speak Spanish and never learnt Italian, but when I'm in Italy I can understand a lot of what people are saying around me just because of it's similarity to Spanish., and can read a large amount of signs, newspapers etc. Same as my knowledge of Serbian allows me to understand quite a lot of Polish for example when I hear it spoken, even though I've never learnt Polish.

However, to actually speak a language correctly is an entirely different thing, because you need to know grammar, word structure etc and if you attempted to speak it without some kind of training or practice, you would get into a real mess :o Hope that makes sense.
Yes thanks, it makes perfect sense. :D

Either way, it's quite cool that a man as busy as Nole would be still finds the time to speak so many languages. Same goes for many tennis players too. :D

*Ljubica*
10-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Yes thanks, it makes perfect sense. :D

Either way, it's quite cool that a man as busy as Nole would be still finds the time to speak so many languages. Same goes for many tennis players too. :D

I agree. And he obviously has a great natural talent and a good "ear" for them. I guess in general, the amount of travel that tennis players do, is a big help in their ability to speak several languages. The Tour's main language is obviously English, but most spend a fair amount of time in Spanish-speaking countries too. Also, I know it's different in the States, but most Europeans do have a working knowledge of at least 3 languages, just because of our proximity to other borders where different languages are spoken, - you just kind of grow up with it that makes it easier.

FlameOn
10-25-2009, 03:35 AM
I agree. And he obviously has a great natural talent and a good "ear" for them. I guess in general, the amount of travel that tennis players do, is a big help in their ability to speak several languages. The Tour's main language is obviously English, but most spend a fair amount of time in Spanish-speaking countries too. Also, I know it's different in the States, but most Europeans do have a working knowledge of at least 3 languages, just because of our proximity to other borders where different languages are spoken, - you just kind of grow up with it that makes it easier.
Yeah, mostly if you're a white European in New Zealander it's just English and that's it. Pretty boring. :D

ellewoods
10-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Yeah, mostly if you're a white European in New Zealander it's just English and that's it. Pretty boring. :D

Don't know if I'd call what you Kiwis speak English :nerner: :lol: jk :hug:

FlameOn
10-25-2009, 11:53 AM
:lol: Aussies have their language quirks too ya know? ;) :D

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 02:38 PM

:awww: But New Zealand is so pretty - well at least according to photos - I've never been there personally :o I did go out with a New Zealand guy a couple of times years ago though - he was a nice guy, but only in the UK for a couple of months, so it was never serious. Random, off-topic post there :o

FlameOn
10-25-2009, 02:42 PM
:awww: But New Zealand is so pretty - well at least according to photos - I've never been there personally :o I did go out with a New Zealand guy a couple of times years ago though - he was a nice guy, but only in the UK for a couple of months, so it was never serious. Random, off-topic post there :o
Scenery-wise NZ is great. In my location the Hobbit part is reference that Lord of the Rings was filmed here.

Random shot of some of the scenery where I live: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/New_Plymouth_NZ_Waterfront.jpg

This is becoming more of an OT thread than one about Novak's diary. :p

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Scenery-wise NZ is great. In my location the Hobbit part is reference that Lord of the Rings was filmed here.

Random shot of some of the scenery where I live: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/New_Plymouth_NZ_Waterfront.jpg

This is becoming more of an OT thread than one about Novak's diary. :p

Don't worry - almost every thread in Novak's Forum ends up being some kind of random chat thread :) I think it's great - no rules, just people socialisiing and getting to know one another wherever the fancy takes them :)

Lovely pic btw.

Noleta
10-25-2009, 03:13 PM

You're a multinational dater Rose:p:lol::hug:

Nice pic btw:inlove:

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 03:24 PM
You're a multinational dater Rose:p:lol::hug:

Nice pic btw:inlove:

Yes I know :o This has been noted before :o I just don't seem to be attracted to English guys :o The three most serious relationships in my life have been with a Serb, an Argentine and a Scot (though I guess that's still British :shrug: )......... and have also dated a New Zealander, an Irishman, and a Russian :o Strange huh? :shrug:

Noleta
10-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Yes I know :o This has been noted before :o I just don't seem to be attracted to English guys :o The three most serious relationships in my life have been with a Serb, an Argentine and a Scot (though I guess that's still British :shrug: )......... and have also dated a New Zealander, an Irishman, and a Russian :o Strange huh? :shrug:

What?dating a Scot?:lol: j/k:p

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 03:36 PM
What?dating a Scot?:lol: j/k:p

Exactly :rolleyes: I actually lived with my Scot for 5 years - in Scottishland :bolt: He was my first real love, - and the biggest b**tard you could ever wish to meet. Probably goes a long way to explain my Andy Murray dislike :lol: (j/k). Though don't worry - he wasn't a bit like Murray :o

Noleta
10-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Exactly :rolleyes: I actually lived with my Scot for 5 years - in Scottishland :bolt: He was my first real love, - and the biggest b**tard you could ever wish to meet. Probably goes a long way to explain my Andy Murray dislike :lol: (j/k). Though don't worry - he wasn't a bit like Murray :o

:hug:Don't think you would've lasted 5yrs if he was Like Murray:p

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 03:47 PM
:hug:Don't think you would've lasted 5yrs if he was Like Murray:p

Nor even 5 minutes :help: Oh - I forgot the crazy Croat guy I dated once too :o Shameful isn't it?

Noleta
10-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Nor even 5 minutes :help: Oh - I forgot the crazy Croat guy I dated once too :o Shameful isn't it?

Of course it's not:Dyou only live once:p

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Of course it's not:Dyou only live once:p

Indeed :D I'm kind of happy with the one I have now though - so I think my shameful days are well and truly over :awww:

Noleta
10-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Indeed :D I'm kind of happy with the one I have now though - so I think my shameful days are well and truly over :awww:

Never say never:D

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Never say never:D

I think I will show your post to Alex :D Stop him getting too complacent :angel:

Noleta
10-25-2009, 04:10 PM
I think I will show your post to Alex :D Stop him getting too complacent :angel:

He better not:eek:The physio is around the corner:devil:

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 04:18 PM
He better not:eek:The physio is around the corner:devil:

That's what I keep on telling him :devil: But he just laughs and doesn't believe I'm serious :rolleyes:

Noleta
10-25-2009, 04:27 PM
That's what I keep on telling him :devil: But he just laughs and doesn't believe I'm serious :rolleyes:

Tut tut Alex:eek:

*Ljubica*
10-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Tut tut Alex:eek:

Guess he just knows me too well :shrug: And that underneath the :inlove: smileys and messing about, I'd never cheat :o

Noleta
10-25-2009, 05:07 PM
Guess he just knows me too well :shrug: And that underneath the :inlove: smileys and messing about, I'd never cheat :o

:hug:

Lee
10-25-2009, 08:17 PM

When I worked in Hong Kong, the head of the company was an Aussie and his #2 was a Kiwi :p In the rare occasion that I had to sit in a meeting with both, it was a real torture. My head spinned and my ear rang from trying desperately to figure out what they were talking. :tape:

ellewoods
10-26-2009, 09:00 AM
When I worked in Hong Kong, the head of the company was an Aussie and his #2 was a Kiwi :p In the rare occasion that I had to sit in a meeting with both, it was a real torture. My head spinned and my ear rang from trying desperately to figure out what they were talking. :tape:

It's such a funny thing that I really notice the Aussie/Kiwi accent when I hear it on TV and the American accent is not obvious (most of the time) to me. Must be a sign of how American culture/entertainment has really infiltrated us here Down Under :shrug: I can't believe that some Americans dont know that Australians speak English though. Shameful really.

FlameOn
10-26-2009, 09:53 AM

It's such a funny thing that I really notice the Aussie/Kiwi accent when I hear it on TV and the American accent is not obvious (most of the time) to me. Must be a sign of how American culture/entertainment has really infiltrated us here Down Under :shrug: I can't believe that some Americans dont know that Australians speak English though. Shameful really.
You know what's even funnier? When an Aussie or Kiwi accent is speaking in like, an American movie. Think Anna Paquin in the Piano. That was weird lol. :tape:

ellewoods
10-26-2009, 11:31 AM
You know what's even funnier? When an Aussie or Kiwi accent is speaking in like, an American movie. Think Anna Paquin in the Piano. That was weird lol. :tape:

I havent seen that but yes, it can be pretty awful!

pica_pica
10-26-2009, 05:51 PM
:eek: So many (random) posts to read back after spending an MTF-free week
I love random chat :angel:

Lord of Rings is filmed near your home??? Wow, I always know that the hobbit part is filmed in NZ but I never know you live near that area :D I love Lord of the Rings (movie + book) and also The Hobbit (book). Can't wait to see the movie of The Hobbit!!!

:rolls:
Rose, you're truly international in terms of your romantic history :worship:

:eek: I had no idea the accent difference can be that huge!

Very very shameful :eek:

Lee
10-26-2009, 07:34 PM

I believe most are only joking although it's not a nice one.

:eek: I had no idea the accent difference can be that huge!

It will be if you worked in an office with all kinds of accents. My department boss was a Brit and many other co-workers studied in North America. I was glad that there's no Scots working there. :lol:

FlameOn
10-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Lord of Rings is filmed near your home??? Wow, I always know that the hobbit part is filmed in NZ but I never know you live near that area I love Lord of the Rings (movie + book) and also The Hobbit (book). Can't wait to see the movie of The Hobbit!!!

I never got into LOTR to be honest. I went to see the first one at the movies but it was too long. :o lol

But yeah, remember the scene where they're climbing up a mountain? Well, this was the mountain they were climbing. http://www.nztramping.com/NZTrampingBlog/images/Scenic_Routes/mt_taranaki.jpg

About 40 mins from where I live.

Don't want to sound like I'm bragging, I just love showing off NZ to the world lol. :angel:

pica_pica
10-27-2009, 05:54 AM
:wavey: Keep showing off your country. I always love to see pictures of other places in the world.

ellewoods
10-27-2009, 06:56 AM
I believe most are only joking although it's not a nice one.

Our Deputy Prime Minister was in the States recently and some kids asked her whether Australians spoke English :shrug:

*Ljubica*
10-27-2009, 08:14 AM
I never got into LOTR to be honest. I went to see the first one at the movies but it was too long. :o lol

But yeah, remember the scene where they're climbing up a mountain? Well, this was the mountain they were climbing. http://www.nztramping.com/NZTrampingBlog/images/Scenic_Routes/mt_taranaki.jpg

About 40 mins from where I live.

Don't want to sound like I'm bragging, I just love showing off NZ to the world lol. :angel:

Very impressive :) I loved the LOTR movies - though preferred the book - have read it many times.

Our Deputy Prime Minister was in the States recently and some kids asked her whether Australians spoke English :shrug:

:tape: :o

Lee
10-27-2009, 03:33 PM

Well, they are kids :shrug:

Not many people know Brazil's official language is Portuguese. They may know the country but not necessary the language spoken. :p

PennyThePenguin
10-27-2009, 04:34 PM

Not many people know Brazil's official language is Portuguese. They may know the country but not necessary the language spoken. :p

Not many people also know that I speak English and Chinese. ;) The Americans think I'm from CHina, or Korea, or Japan :scratch: and the Chinese (HK, China, Taiwan) all just think I'm some anglo-fied chinese who can't speak chinese. :p

kalisita
10-27-2009, 04:51 PM

I'd think that's probably why. (the "kids" will probably end up being like 17 or something! :lol::tape:) I've never known any adult who didn't know Australians speak English. :shrug:

Noleta
10-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Gorgeous view:inlove:

*Ljubica*
10-27-2009, 05:21 PM

I thought everyone knew Brazil's language was Portuguese :shrug: :o Perhaps Europeans are just brought up to learn more about languages in general? :shrug: Maybe because our borders are so close together, and we're in such close proximity to so many different languages all the time.

Amber Spyglass
10-27-2009, 05:45 PM
I thought everyone knew Brazil's language was Portuguese :shrug: :o Perhaps Europeans are just brought up to learn more about languages in general? :shrug: Maybe because our borders are so close together, and we're in such close proximity to so many different languages all the time.

That's a bit of a generalisation,there's plenty of people in Europe too(albeit not very tuned in) who think Brazilians speak Spanish like the rest of South America

*Ljubica*
10-27-2009, 05:52 PM
That's a bit of a generalisation,there's plenty of people in Europe too(albeit not very tuned in) who think Brazilians speak Spanish like the rest of South America

I must just never have met them :D Hi Ms. Spyglass btw. How are you?

Noleta
10-27-2009, 05:56 PM

Are you one of them?:p j/k:smooch::hug:

Amber Spyglass
10-27-2009, 07:37 PM
I must just never have met them :D Hi Ms. Spyglass btw. How are you?

:wavey: Not too bad,i'm on my mid-term break at the moment actually but still lots of study to be done :rolleyes:.There's been so little Nole news since Shanghai :bigcry:,you're just going to have to make up for it with your reports from Basel next week and excuses about the physio distracting you will not be tolerated :p.You've got a busy tennis season coming up,must be exciting :D

And no,Noletaaa,i'm not one of them :mad: but, I have met people who have thought that,well I wouldn't say outright thought that but they weren't sure :tape: :lol:

Noleta
10-27-2009, 07:52 PM
:wavey: Not too bad,i'm on my mid-term break at the moment actually but still lots of study to be done :rolleyes:.There's been so little Nole news since Shanghai :bigcry:,you're just going to have to make up for it with your reports from Basel next week and excuses about the physio distracting you will not be tolerated :p.You've got a busy tennis season coming up,must be exciting :D

And no,Noletaaa,i'm not one of them :mad: but, I have met people who have thought that,well I wouldn't say outright thought that but they weren't sure :tape: :lol:

No pressure Rose:p:lol:

Alright,alright,i believe you....i think:p

pica_pica
10-28-2009, 06:53 AM
Not many people also know that I speak English and Chinese. ;) The Americans think I'm from CHina, or Korea, or Japan :scratch: and the Chinese (HK, China, Taiwan) all just think I'm some anglo-fied chinese who can't speak chinese. :p
:lol: I have met many people who said something like this before.
Are you an American born Chinese? :wavey:

Lee
10-28-2009, 07:14 AM

That's why they usually group people like us as Asians :lol: It's not easy for them to tell the difference. :p

She is a penguin swam across the Pacific Ocean and landed in California coast. :p

*Ljubica*
10-28-2009, 08:46 AM
There's been so little Nole news since Shanghai :bigcry:,you're just going to have to make up for it with your reports from Basel next week and excuses about the physio distracting you will not be tolerated :p.You've got a busy tennis season coming up,must be exciting :D

Perhaps I can ask him to help me write them? :p And yes I AM excited - especially now that Marin will also be in Basel :) And I've heard some rumours that they may give a Wild Card to Marcos Baghdatis too :bounce: Though sadly I think that won't be possible, as he's meant to be playing in some random Challenger that same week, and there are rules about that kind of thing :rolleyes: Anyway - it's all good :) and of course Sexy will be there so what more do I want? Enjoy the rest of your half-term.

PennyThePenguin
10-28-2009, 02:44 PM

That's why they usually group people like us as Asians :lol: It's not easy for them to tell the difference. :p

She is a penguin swam across the Pacific Ocean and landed in California coast. :p

;) what Lee said, but not just the pacific ocean, most of the south china sea too ;)