Rainer (playing like) Shitler [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rainer (playing like) Shitler

KarstenBraasch#1
03-14-2004, 01:23 AM
1-6 6-7 (3) against Arthurs. Can it get any worse? :o

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 01:25 AM
He can just drop the hell out of the top 10, and say goodbye to a grand slam. Buh, bye, Rainer, our tanker....

Havok
03-14-2004, 01:31 AM
Rainer winning a grand slam:scared: yeah even if he got to a GS finals, there's just no way Rainer Schuettler and Grand Slam Champion go together:retard:

WyveN
03-14-2004, 01:34 AM
people may ask what the hell is with his results this year
i am wondering what the hell was with his results last year ;)

A shame really as he is a nice guy

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 01:35 AM
True, Naldo, so true. Putting those two in the same sentence is quite chancy at best, dangerous at worst....

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 01:36 AM
people may ask what the hell is with his results this year
i am wondering what the hell was with his results last year ;)

A shame really as he is a nice guy

He got to the semis at IW last year, so he will lose a buttload of points.

Anyway, I agree with the "nice guy" tag. I've heard some transcripts of his interviews. He seems like an interesting, entertaining person. I love the way he speaks English-like Roger, with almost no accent.

WyveN
03-14-2004, 01:45 AM
Yes, if he doesn't improve soon he will fall very far

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 02:03 AM
Which I hope, for his sake, doesn't happen.

TennisLurker
03-14-2004, 02:51 AM
How con you get broken twice by Arthurs in one set?

You just dont lose 16 to Arthurs.

Havok
03-14-2004, 03:15 AM
How con you get broken twice by Arthurs in one set?

You just dont lose 16 to Arthurs.
:haha::haha::haha:

Yonge
03-14-2004, 03:25 AM
Poor Rainer. I had high hopes for him this year because he ended last year so well. I just hope he gets his act together before the next slam.

star
03-14-2004, 05:45 AM
It's so funny because I watched Ranier play Arthurs last year at IW and just today again this year.

He's not the same player at all. The risky shots that once went in, now sail wide or long. It's sort of sad to see really.

J. Corwin
03-14-2004, 06:57 AM
bummer for Rainer

CooCooCachoo
03-14-2004, 07:05 AM
I totally agree with you WyveN: last year was an amazing surprise, but it won't last any longer; in fact, it has already seized to exist.

1-6 6-7 (3) against Arthurs. Can it get any worse?

He could lose to good old Marc Rosset 6-0 6-0 on clay or something ;)

rassklovn
03-14-2004, 07:33 AM
I totally agree with you WyveN: last year was an amazing surprise, but it won't last any longer; in fact, it has already seized to exist.

He could lose to good old Marc Rosset 6-0 6-0 on clay or something ;)

At least Marc Rosset has won clay titles, there are worse like losing to Robby Ginepri on clay or Felix Mantilla on grass, but losing 6-1 to Arthurs that is hideous and there needs to be an inquiry into that.

He is an a slump and with the clay season coming up it won't get any better for him. Correct me if I am wrong risky tennis and Rainer Schuettler don't actually go together.

TheBoiledEgg
03-14-2004, 08:49 AM
:tape: :haha:

i see his tennis has finally caught up with his name :rolls:

amethyst
03-14-2004, 09:33 AM
I think there´s no reason to pick on Rainer that hard. Almost every good player has a slump sometimes and looses to guys you would not exspect. Of course he should be criticized when playing bad but there´s no need to forget about his good results at all.
Rainer is really a very nice person so he has not deserved to be treated that bad.

Frooty_Bazooty
03-14-2004, 06:54 PM
Poor Schuettler... :sad:

but Arthurs!?!?! I could beat Arthurs!!!!!! :rolleyes:

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 06:56 PM
My momma could beat Arthurs....

jmp
03-14-2004, 10:21 PM
That Arthurs result is disappointing, but, consistent with his performance of late. I like him, too, and hope he comes out of this slump before the end of the year. Good luck, Rainer! :D

Leo
03-15-2004, 02:02 AM
Oooops.

And I was saying a few months ago how Rainer would be able to keep up his good form, for the most part, in 2004. :scratch:

WyveN
03-15-2004, 06:44 AM
Oooops.

And I was saying a few months ago how Rainer would be able to keep up his good form, for the most part, in 2004. :scratch:

Not the only strange prediction you made ;)

Isn't it funny that as soon as Haas and Kiefer begin to get some results Shittler is going down the toilet (no pun intended lol)

Wonder who Germany will choose for DC

azza
03-15-2004, 07:38 AM
:mad: :fiery: WHY ARE U BAGGING WAYNE YO FUCKEN MAMMA COULDNT GET A POINT OF WAYNE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE WAYNE ALONE IF U THINK WAYNES THAT CRAP THEN WHY DID HE QUALIFY AND THEN WIN 2 MAIN DRAW MATCHES SHUT THE FUCK UP :mad: :fiery:

Spikey_Todd Reid_#1Fan
03-15-2004, 07:42 AM
:mad: :fiery: WHY ARE U BAGGING WAYNE YO FUCKEN MAMMA COULDNT GET A POINT OF WAYNE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE WAYNE ALONE IF U THINK WAYNES THAT CRAP THEN WHY DID HE QUALIFY AND THEN WIN 2 MAIN DRAW MATCHES SHUT THE FUCK UP :mad: :fiery:

WELL SAID :awww:

Domino
03-15-2004, 07:46 AM
WyvN, I think it is more like, once Schuettler started playing bad, Kiefer and Haas picked up their games. Same with Hewitt and the Poo. Hewitt goes out in first round in Wimbledon, and the Poo makes the final.

Chloe le Bopper
03-15-2004, 04:33 PM
That, and Schuettler started losing before Kiefer and Haas started posting results again... or in Haas' case, started playing on tour again.

Leo
03-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Not the only strange prediction you made ;)

Isn't it funny that as soon as Haas and Kiefer begin to get some results Shittler is going down the toilet (no pun intended lol)

Wonder who Germany will choose for DC

Don't start with me. ;) You're the one who said Safin wouldn't make a Slam final (or semifinal, I forget) this year. He's already proven you wrong on that one. And then there's your mind-boggling predictions about Hewitt and Coria which will certainly not come true. :angel:

Good point about the German DC team. The coach has a difficult choice ahead of him.

Lee
03-15-2004, 07:19 PM
Good point about the German DC team. The coach has a difficult choice ahead of him.

I don't think Rainer has any problem not playing singles in DC if Kiefer and Haas are playing better than he. He will very likely play doubles with Kiefer or Haas. Right now, looks better with Kiefer but he wants to play doubles with Haas in Olympics. Well, he needs to work very hard to secure his position in singles in Olympics :(