Escude news [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Escude news

Lindsayfan
08-13-2002, 10:37 PM
from FFT site: i translated it with Babelfish!

After more than one month of complete rest, following a abdominal injury, Nicolas Escudé took again the drive, Monday August 12, on the clay courts of Roland-Garros stage,with his coach Arnaud Casagrande.while ATp tour is playing in Usa, the French, who did not appear any more on the circuit since his defeat with the third round of Wimbledon against the Russian Mikhael Youzhny, does not intend especially to precipitate its return to the competition: "I played one hour Monday, one hour Tuesday (in company of Argentinian Guillermo Vilas), it is really a recovery carefully, it declared. I do not feel any more a pain with the abdominal ones, but, for the moment, I do not make any service.I will start again to be useful in an about eight days, explained Escude. It is only at this time which I will know if I am well restored and able to normally defend my chances at US Open.While waiting, Nicolas Escudé will continue his preparation on clay "because it is surface less traumatisante for the body", specified his coach, Arnaud Casagrande, who comesbacks after a serious road accident. (?)

GET WELL SOON NICO! WE MISS U SO MUCH! :sad:

kukka
08-14-2002, 07:04 AM
Thank you so much for these news! It's good to know Nico is practicing again and even better to hear that Arnaud Casagrande had recovered from his terrible accident!