Whirpool Europe, new WTA Sponsor. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Whirpool Europe, new WTA Sponsor.

alfonsojose
03-11-2004, 06:21 PM
OMFG, what's next? First INDASH*T and now this :rolleyes:

alfonsojose
03-11-2004, 06:22 PM
"Feminine. Modern. Dynamic. These are qualities that sum up both the Whirlpool brand and women's tennis. This partnership is great news for the WTA Tour and I feel personally very excited about our future together," said Amelie Mauresmo, ranked world No.3 and No.1 in France.

:lol:

alfonsojose
03-11-2004, 06:25 PM
No pun intended about Amelie and Feminine. For me it's just about how can you imagine a tennis match and a washing machine. Are they going to take their clothes off? :lol:

Deboogle!.
03-11-2004, 06:48 PM
OMG didn't someone just joke about this!! Was it Jon Wertheim?? I SWEAR someone made a joke about Whirlpool something or other

This is freaking hilarious lol

maratski
03-11-2004, 08:07 PM
I think it might have been our own monsieur Q or another poster ;)

Frooty_Bazooty
03-11-2004, 08:34 PM
"Feminine. Modern. Dynamic. These are qualities that sum up both the Whirlpool brand and women's tennis. This partnership is great news for the WTA Tour and I feel personally very excited about our future together," said Amelie Mauresmo, ranked world No.3 and No.1 in France.

how do they get players to say these robotic plugs? they sound so unnatural. indesit did the same to federer and ferrero.

also, how are washing machines feminine? :lol:

TennisLurker
03-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Because women wash clothes, not man!!

Maybe a vacuum cleaner or a steam iron machine would be good fot the wta too.

;P

Deboogle!.
03-11-2004, 09:06 PM
the Hoover Tour :p

Yonge
03-12-2004, 03:42 AM
It reminds me of "The Ford Australian Open" days.

Leo
03-12-2004, 03:49 AM
Washing machines are feminine? :eek: :lol:

Lee
03-12-2004, 04:02 AM
Washing machines are feminine? :eek: :lol:

Why not? Have you seen many guys operating a washing machine? (Except those have no choice) My hubby can manage a very complicated computer system but never able to figure out how to operate a washing machine. :p

MisterQ
03-12-2004, 04:06 AM
Sure, a washing machine is a miraculous spinning womb. Fertilized with a touch of detergent, she prolifically spawns broods of fresh underwear and socks.

star
03-12-2004, 04:13 AM
Why not? Have you seen many guys operating a washing machine? (Except those have no choice) My hubby can manage a very complicated computer system but never able to figure out how to operate a washing machine. :p

This is the true genius of men. A structural engineer can convince his wife that he has no idea how to secure a twist tie around a garbage bag. A computer scientist and convince his wife he can't run a washing machine. A race car driver is baffled by a vacumn cleaner.

And women belive it!! And tut tut and shake their heads fondly and do the chores that overwhelm their mates' intelligence whle the male sits with his feet up on the coffe table watching TV. Now are they really so bumbling? Or are they smart like a fox? ;)

Deboogle!.
03-12-2004, 04:17 AM
omg LMGDFAO!

Hey Q I thought you had work to do ;)

MisterQ
03-12-2004, 04:23 AM
Star --- SSSSSSHHHHH! You're going to ruin our male ploys!

Bunk --- yes I have work to do. but I have no will power. ;) I did get a lot of work done today, though.

Lee
03-12-2004, 04:24 AM
This is the true genius of men. A structural engineer can convince his wife that he has no idea how to secure a twist tie around a garbage bag. A computer scientist and convince his wife he can't run a washing machine. A race car driver is baffled by a vacumn cleaner.

And women belive it!! And tut tut and shake their heads fondly and do the chores that overwhelm their mates' intelligence whle the male sits with his feet up on the coffe table watching TV. Now are they really so bumbling? Or are they smart like a fox? ;)

No, women are too smart to believe it! So the men go for the stupid tactic of messing everything up like mixing color and white clothes, then use HOT water to do the laundry.

Deboogle!.
03-12-2004, 04:26 AM
Bunk --- yes I have work to do. but I have no will power. ;) I did get a lot of work done today, though.

awww well glad you got some done anyway :bigclap:

Frooty_Bazooty
03-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Because women wash clothes, not man!!

Maybe a vacuum cleaner or a steam iron machine would be good fot the wta too.

;P

how does women using a washing machine make it feminine? :confused: women use men for sex, does that make men feminine?

TheBoiledEgg
03-12-2004, 11:05 AM
the Hoover Tour :p

They've already been there, done it :angel: :tape:

there used to be a "Hoover Mover" award for best monthly mover in top 100.

Leo
03-13-2004, 04:49 AM
Sure, a washing machine is a miraculous spinning womb. Fertilized with a touch of detergent, she prolifically spawns broods of fresh underwear and socks.

Uh, I worship you. :worship: