Anyone know where I can get videos/dvd matches of R. Federer? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Anyone know where I can get videos/dvd matches of R. Federer?

Mojo
03-10-2004, 05:43 PM
... or any recent and complete ATP and the Major matches on DVD or videos?

thanks

vene
03-10-2004, 06:32 PM
some are sold on e-bay

Tatanka
12-02-2004, 07:22 PM
I sell and trade tennis matches on tape(also some matches of Federer).My list and the costs are at this URL: http://tennisman.altervista.org .If you are interested,you can contact me at this e-mail address: mdifilippo@aliceposta.it or you can send me a private message.

ae wowww
12-02-2004, 09:24 PM
I believe you can find Federer related material in Luke, John and Genesis.

MissPovaFan
12-02-2004, 09:26 PM
I believe you can find Federer related material in Luke, John and Genesis.

haha good shout :D :p

joeb_uk
12-02-2004, 09:28 PM
i have a few :D check the list

sierra91
12-03-2004, 04:01 AM
How about places where you can buy DVDs or videos of Federer matches broadcast in Europe or elsewhere around the world where I'm guessing they would show the whole match? eBay seems to have only matches taped off of ESPN, NBC, or CBS, and I wouldn't have to listen to Mary Carillo yammer on about meaningless garbage during important points?

Fee
12-03-2004, 04:20 AM
tennistapes.com might have some tapes from Eurosport.

Very funny Drew, I really did laugh out loud at that one.

tennisvideos
12-03-2004, 10:44 AM
You can get Federer matches (or just about anyone else) on DVD or Video from Sports Resources:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/

If you want to find matches for a particular player, just click on the link that says "SEARCH FOR TENNIS VIDEOS" and then type the player's SURNAME in eg. Federer. Do not type initials or First name. Then it will bring up all the matches for that player. All of Federer's recent Masters Cup wins are also in this search engine.

You can order more than one match on one DVD depending on times etc. Just email Karen and ask her about it. Her email is on the website.

Cheers

joeb_uk
12-03-2004, 04:03 PM
i JUST downloaded the federer safin houston match, so i can trade this if anyone wants it on dvd!

ae wowww
12-03-2004, 05:30 PM
joeb do you have Jim's RCA dubs final, or Newport final? He said he was given both, but doesn't have PAL format of any of them, or if you have any of his matches at all (apparently him and Jordan vs Nadal/Robredo at USO was shown on TV), please let me know...

if anyone has any of Jim's matches at all let me kn ASAP :P! I will pay $$$ hehe

Billabong
12-04-2004, 01:45 AM
There are a lot of Federer matches, not expansive, in my signature:p!

www.geocities.com/kewltennis