Fernando González the strongest rigth of the tour [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Fernando González the strongest rigth of the tour

Pages : [1] 2

pamendoz
03-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Fernando González is gonna explote next week, in 2nd round Hanescu is gonna ask for mercy. Same for you Federer, in 3rd round you will be out, crying.....Sorry, but the victory of Fernando get closer, 6-0 6-0, be prepare.
Massú is gonna be top ten next week. You will see.

Sjengster
03-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Not Chilean by any chance, are you? Anyway, I strongly hope that neither of your predictions come true. In their different ways, both are too horrible to contemplate (especially the latter).

alfonsojose
03-10-2004, 06:08 PM
If he can keep the ball inside the stadium, maybe :lol:

Frooty_Bazooty
03-10-2004, 06:29 PM
ok, so according to you, fernando gonzalez is gonna beat the number no player in the world 6-0 6-0 and then massu will become top ten.

What drugs are you on?

Can i have some?

TennisLurker
03-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Why would you want those drugs Frooty_Bazooty??

Massu top ten and Gonzalez giving Federer a double bagel are frightful hallucinations .

pamendoz
03-10-2004, 07:50 PM
hey guys!! Hewitt needs to defend the title, Paradorn Srichapan cuarter and Massú nothing, so 12-2=10. Itīs just matemathics. Desagree?? you should learn a little about tennis.........
Gonzalez is going to beat Federer, not 6-0 6-0, but 6-0 6-1....you will see......

Frooty_Bazooty
03-10-2004, 08:16 PM
I think i'd need to be on drugs to understand what the hell he's on about

MisterQ
03-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Can't see Gonzo handing out a double bagel, but I could see him giving the Fed a concussion.

J. Corwin
03-10-2004, 08:29 PM
We'll see if you predictions come true.

Sjengster
03-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Srichaphan doesn't need to defend anything BTW, he lost in the first round last year to Cousin Vinny (who most certainly does have points to defend). Combine that with the fact that Henman only won a round last year and has quite a good draw, and those two should be blocking Massu's entry to the Top 10, thank goodness.

sebastiagol
03-10-2004, 09:13 PM
The great pato_mendoza is right.. Massu is gonna be top ten.. that is obvious.. he only has to defend points in the second half of the year..

An Federer.. humm.. all roger fans thinks that he is already in the final.. but he has to face Pavel first.. and if Gonzo goes to R3 he will meet Federer.. and if he is playing like he knows, Roger is gonna suffer very much ..
Gonzalez is able to destroy a numer one again.. :rocker2:

alfonsojose
03-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Hey, Sjengster. Can i know why you don't like Massu? Just curious. You talk about him like :devil:. It's good to know something new.

Frooty_Bazooty
03-10-2004, 09:20 PM
he only has to defend points in the second half of the year..

easier said than done! the way he is playing now he's got a chocolate cakes chance surviving in a weight watchers club

sebastiagol
03-10-2004, 09:23 PM
.. belive it or not.. Srichaphan needs to defend semis in Miami

Sjengster
03-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Hey, Sjengster. Can i know why you don't like Massu? Just curious. You talk about him like :devil:. It's good to know something new.

Well, I'm sure he's a very pleasant fellow off court and all, but on the court his game is, well... as dull as death. His idea of constructing points is to plant himself four feet behind the baseline, run round his backhand and whack off-forehands all day with huge topspin while grunting "Huuuurrrrrrhhhh!!!!!" and in between points shouting frantically "Vamos vamos vamos vamos vamos VAMOS!!!!" (and then making a lame error on the next point). He is a nightmare, and I call him the Raccoon because some commentators over here mentioned that his ponytail reminded them of one.

Sjengster
03-10-2004, 09:28 PM
.. belive it or not.. Srichaphan needs to defend semis in Miami

I know it, I know it... but he can at least gain some points at IW and try to postpone the inevitable. Henman also lost first round in Miami last year, so there's hope. Hewitt also has no points to defend from Miami, so if Massu does reach the Top 10 there's a possibility it won't last very long.

alfonsojose
03-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Ok. But that's not diferent from a lot of claycourt players. Maybe the "vamos" scream is annoying sometimes.

Thanks for sharing. For me he's plain boring but i wanted to know if i was missing something.

:)

Sjengster
03-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Ah, but it is. There are quite a few grinders out there, but very few of them are quite as tedious and one-dimensional as Massu is. That and he throws so much energy into all his shots it's ridiculous; he's trying to play like a modern-day Muster, but he doesn't have the consistency or the fighting spirit.

sebastiagol
03-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Massu is not playing well by these days.. and is true that in the previous tournamets he was playing four feet behind the baseline. But.. that is because he is without confidence.. because all the people in Chile has put a lot of pressure to him, everyone says that he has to reach the top ten..

Or do you think that he end the last season number 12, beat roddick in Madrid, reach the final of a TMS, and won titles playing four feet behind the baseline??, with a weak backhand and a poor forehand???

Do you think that he did all that with only saying the word "VAMOS"??

The numbers are numbers, and he have 1602 points... do you think that he bought those points in a store???

If he reach the top ten, all his pressure will be gone, and he will be able to play like he always does ..

VAMOS MASSU!!!!

pamendoz
03-11-2004, 01:45 AM
i just have to say: massú is gonna be top ten next week even you donīt like it, Gonzalez is gonna beat Federer easily.....Just wait and eat your own words.....
Marcelo Ríos is comming back!!!! The Nš 1 place is waiting for him.

Action Jackson
03-11-2004, 01:57 AM
sebastiagol, you know it's very poor stealing lines from my avatatr when it relates to Muster when he got to #1, whereas Massu is close to the #10 that's not the same.

I don't have a problem with Massu either way, but hey chilenos you are kidding if Rios will be #1 again or Gonzo is going to beat Federer 60, 60. No, I like Gonzo and I don't mind Rios but what you are saying is absolute garbage in this case.

i love paradorn
03-11-2004, 02:27 AM
i just have to say: hanescu will severely own gonzo. and nadal (he's so hot) will bitchslap massu across the court. and marcelo who?

Havok
03-11-2004, 04:47 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:retard::scared:

sebastiagol
03-11-2004, 05:01 AM
What??? Marcelo Who?? you make me laugh...

If Marcelo Rios is a nobody your Paradorn is a.... ŋ?..hummm..i dont find a word.."less than nothing"??

Paraworms Choripan .. that is the way to spell his name??

CooCooCachoo
03-11-2004, 06:33 AM
This is good stuff :D

sebastiagol
03-11-2004, 07:20 AM
sebastiagol, you know it's very poor stealing lines from my avatatr when it relates to Muster when he got to #1, whereas Massu is close to the #10 that's not the same.

I don't have a problem with Massu either way, but hey chilenos you are kidding if Rios will be #1 again or Gonzo is going to beat Federer 60, 60. No, I like Gonzo and I don't mind Rios but what you are saying is absolute garbage in this case.

Sorry.. i didnt notice that it was your lines...

And one thing.. i can say wathever i want.. ..if i wanna say that i think that rios is going to be n°1 again, or that gonzalez a is gonna win the tournament i going to write it.. so dont bother me.

i love paradorn
03-11-2004, 07:22 AM
sebastiagol, although i don't agree with your comments, i totally defend your right to say it. uh...fo schizzle?

rassklovn
03-11-2004, 07:33 AM
Sorry.. i didnt notice that it was your lines...

And one thing.. i can say wathever i want.. ..if i wanna say that i think that rios is going to be n°1 again, or that gonzalez a is gonna win the tournament i going to write it.. so dont bother me.

Hahahaha, of course no one is going to silence your opinon no matter how crap or valid they are, at least Gonzalez winning this tournament is not as stupid as i love paradorn's accusations that most of the people on MTF are racist because some people prefer Latin players.

Though you did miss the point about Massu getting his points in the supermarket, that was a Muster quote about him getting to number 1 and doesn't really apply to Massu and if he makes the #10 good for him.

sebastiagol
03-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Hahahaha, of course no one is going to silence your opinon no matter how crap or valid they are, at least Gonzalez winning this tournament is not as stupid as i love paradorn's accusations that most of the people on MTF are racist because some people prefer Latin players.

Though you did miss the point about Massu getting his points in the supermarket, that was a Muster quote about him getting to number 1 and doesn't really apply to Massu and if he makes the #10 good for him.

of course that the sentence i said can be apply..I said that if massu is now where he is not beacuse he buyed the points or someone just gave them to him, ...is beacuse he is a very good player. I dont care too much if Muster said that before..

..And the other thing.. thats why you dont like Latin players?? because "some peolpe on MTF" prefer them?? :cuckoo: hahaha for you
If you like the racist commentaries and the paradorn's accusations means that you have a lot of troubles inside your head... but..if you like that ..good for you too.

rassklovn
03-11-2004, 08:39 AM
of course that the sentence i said can be apply..I said that if massu is now where he is not beacuse he buyed the points or someone just gave them to him, ...is beacuse he is a very good player. I dont care too much if Muster said that before..

..And the other thing.. thats why you dont like Latin players?? because "some peolpe on MTF" prefer them?? :cuckoo: hahaha for you
If you like the racist commentaries and the paradorn's accusations means that you have a lot of troubles inside your head... but..if you like that ..good for you too.

I know English isn't your first language and it's neither mine but the fact is you have totally read everything the wrong way.

One, I don't have a problem with Massu or any of the Chilean players and good for him he had some very good results last year, but don't you ever call me a racist if you can't back up the claims.

Two, do a search on favourite Argentine player thread I started that. Ok, dickhead if I don't like Coria am I racist? Even if I like Calleri, Canas, Zabaleta and most of the Latin players. I don't give a crap where a player comes from to whether I like them or not.

The comment was "at least Gonzalez winning this tournament is not as stupid as i love paradorn's accusations that most of the people on MTF are racist because some people prefer Latin players". That doesn't mean I don't like Latin players at all, it reflected i love paradorn's incredibly narrow-minded attitude about posters being racist because some of them like Latin players and didn't mention Paradorn as much was due to racism.

WyveN
03-11-2004, 10:00 AM
this thread is a rollercoaster and its only page 2.........hard to top this for entertainment on MTF!

Wouldn't be surprised if the two chillen posters are the same person

Action Jackson
03-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Outrageous claims and accusations of racism, some interesting comments and for me it's only page 1 go MTF providing entertainment.

sigmagirl91
03-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Can't see Gonzo handing out a double bagel, but I could see him giving the Fed a concussion.

If that's the case, then Gonzo gets a walkover, leading 3-0.

i love paradorn
03-11-2004, 09:55 PM
i never said anything on racism, and if i did, i was drunk at the time

pamendoz
03-12-2004, 12:24 AM
I only can say one thing: Who is Srichapan? You eat that thing? I canīt accept the argument that Marcelo Ríos wasnīt THE BEST, he was the nš 1....and Choripan what? 10? Marcelo finished 2nd in 1998 and he was in the TOP TEN group like 4-5 years....so what the hell are you talking about?
About Massú: he is the nš 12, next week he is going to be 10, Srichapan is more??? hahaha i just can laugh...
Gonzalez only depends on his own......JUST THAT, no one can beat him if he is playing well, no one....

LCeh
03-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Gonzalez only depends on his own......JUST THAT, no one can beat him if he is playing well, no one....

Definitely. You might be able to get into the Top 100 if you are able to utilize your full potential too, however that has not happened, therefore it's pointless, and it's the exact same with Gonzalez.

No one is saying Federer WILL beat Gonzalez, but saying no one can beat Gonzalez if he is playing well is really pushing it.

i love paradorn
03-12-2004, 01:38 AM
pamendoz, why don't you think of a better comeback than the one I used, your corny little bastard? Your arguments aren't even worth reading anymore.

pamendoz
03-12-2004, 05:22 PM
hi mr Gay "i love choripan", do you have any tennistic argument for the conversation? no? i noticed it.
"i love paradorn", hahaha i canīt stop laughing.... you are so easy!!! if you love choripan it is not for his tennis right? so gay!!!

Sjengster
03-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Heh hee, this thread is indeed very entertaining. And I thought I was being vitriolic earlier on! I am indebted to the ponytailed one for beating Roddick in Madrid, but the final against Ferrero did show up all the limitations that I mentioned in my above post. And rather like Philippoussis last year, if he ends up in the Top 10 it's because other people will drop out with more points to defend, not because of any huge results of his own (Wimbledon got the Scud back to the Top 20, but he was fortunate that several other players ahead of him failed to defend points later in the year).

i love paradorn
03-12-2004, 10:19 PM
hey look at me im pamendoz, im gay, i like it up the butt from massu, gonzo, rios...fag
hey, if you can't think of anything else better to say than gay, then why do you talk at all?
where the hell do you get choripan?

Sjengster
03-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Ah, now THIS is the proper way to debate issues on MTF.

pamendoz
03-13-2004, 12:00 AM
hey mr "i love choripan", if you are gay, itīs ok for me, but iīm not..... if you "LOVE" sriCHAUFAN is ok......relax, i donīt have any problem with your option............i want to talk about tennis, not about your condition, i only say that Marcelo Ríos is comming back and he is going to be nš 1 again.....
About Fernando González iīm sure he has the strongest right of the tour, he is going to beat Federer 6-0 6-0 ....and about Massú, next week he is going to be top ten......
You are gay and thatīs ok, but we are in a tennis forum, ok???

Sjengster
03-13-2004, 12:13 AM
Oh boy, this is funny. Pamendoz, I'm sure you feel fervently about all three of the predictions you make about the Chilean players, but that doesn't change the fact that the first two are complete and utter nonsense (the third is too horrible to contemplate, but has a ring of inevitability about it). Even on a good day Gonzalez is never going to have the ruthlessness to beat someone of Federer's calibre 0 and 0, and considering that Rios hasn't even played a tour match for almost a year then suggestions of his returning to the top are somewhat premature, don't you think?

pamendoz
03-13-2004, 12:54 AM
Sjengster, is true, marcelo ríos havenīt played almost a year, but with his tallent he can do whatever he decide to. He has a gift and no one can be desagree about it......... Gonzalez is incredible strong, his strenght is gonna make him win....you will see.
About Massú....can he be as bad as you say?? if he is, how it is posible that so horrible player is gonna be 10th?????? what tennistic reason do you have???

Satanic Pasteur
03-13-2004, 01:31 AM
I remember Gonzo squashing Moya 6/4 6/2 and Sampras 7/6 6/1 two years ago in Miami when he had nothing to lose and was often astonishing during his breakthrough year.
It would be very interesting for Roger to meet him as the brutal game of the Chilean remains quite unique but Roger may be the only one on tour able to hold his opponent in the forehand diagonal and as everybody know has a far better serve, volley and even backhand than Gonzo so I would expect a close contest if they both play good but even if pandemoz said Fernando only depends on his own, the same is true for Federer who NEVER hit less winners than his opponent.

IMO, on one hand if Roger happen to be too tense he will suffer a lot (on his backhand side mainly) but on the other hand he if serves with accuracy and play smart by mixing up the game he should prevail.

I remember Ferrero being often humbled by Gonzo on the forehand diagonal in all their three meetings because he sought to play the tough guy against the hardest hitter from baseline so be humble Rogi.

i love paradorn
03-13-2004, 01:42 AM
omg, you have no tennistic sense, yet you keep saying we don't? Sure, Massu will be 10, and you're saying he's good because of that. Ok, so why is Paradorn bad because he's ranked just as high? what "tennistic reason do you have?" And if gonzalez beats federer 6-0,6-0, much less just beats him, i will shit myself over and that's that. But reality is, he won't, his strength is gonna make him lose 0-6, 0-6. Get your reasoning straight, learn the difference between "tennistic reason" and just plain dumbass remarks.
If i'm gay cuz i love paradorn, then it makes you gay cuz you love gonzalez. hell, everyone on MTF is gay according to you cuz we all have players we "love."
i say we make a bet on who's gonna win between federer and gonzalez. oh wait, federer might not even play gonzalez. hanescu, serve his ass.
but say the two do play, im willing to make a bet. If Gonzo loses, then you have to retract everything you have said, and apologize for being temporarily insane. but if he wins 6-0,6-0, then i'll just kill myself and you'll never see me again.

sigmagirl91
03-13-2004, 01:46 AM
I love Paradorn: OK. Has someone forgotten to give you your meds? Calm down, already.....

rassklovn
03-13-2004, 02:20 AM
This has been very stimulating reading, and I thank all the people that have contributed.

As much I like Gonzo he won't be winning 6-0 6-0, and yes Rios is a very talented player but someone is hilariously biased to think Rios will ever be#1 again. For one he has to win a Slam, and two I doubt he has the dedication to do the hard work now. He will some good wins, but #1 is laughable.

Havok
03-13-2004, 02:22 AM
:retard::scared::retard::scared:

Fedex
03-13-2004, 05:41 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Wow, this guy's about as bad as RealityRyan.

Domino
03-13-2004, 05:47 AM
Looks like everybody else summed it up before I even got here. Man, I wanted to lombast this thread. Oh well. I can only see Gonzo winning a match against Federer on clay, buton hardcourts, he is not likely going to win, much less deliver a double bagel or 6-0 6-1.

Action Jackson
03-13-2004, 05:49 AM
Two of the best trolls and all in the one thread, one of the reasons I love MTF.

sebastiagol
03-13-2004, 06:49 AM
Hey "I love Paradorn".. I must say something about the thing you said to pamendoz:

betwen "to want success" for a player :clap2: ..and "to love a player" :inlove: :zzz: -> :smooch: is a huge difference..

I can tell you that im not in love of Gonzalez.. but i always want him to win...."fo schizzle!"
if he proposes to marry me, I assure to you that I will say NO! :timebomb:

pamendoz
03-13-2004, 03:26 PM
"i love choripan" has some mind trobules, i canīt understand he says is "the same" to LOVE someone than to wish the best for him.......just gay, thatīs all, not big deal.....i respect your "option".

i love paradorn
03-13-2004, 04:53 PM
how do you know im not a girl?

pamendoz
03-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Who CARES????

RexEverything
03-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Pamendoz, go get a doctor. But quickly, because otherwise the docs might not even be able to save the brain cells that you need for your vegetative body functions.

And btw: get yer head out of yer ass, honey!

i love paradorn
03-13-2004, 05:46 PM
I concur.

pamendoz
03-13-2004, 07:09 PM
hey RexEverything, who invited you to the dance???
No one cares about what do you or Mr Gay think, so keep your words for your own, do that favor to humanity, please....
Just ask for mercy, may be god make a miracle and put you both a little of brain.....

LCeh
03-13-2004, 07:59 PM
hey RexEverything, who invited you to the dance???
No one cares about what do you or Mr Gay think, so keep your words for your own, do that favor to humanity, please....
Just ask for mercy, may be god make a miracle and put you both a little of brain.....

:lol: you are too good for us, pamendoz :haha:

sigmagirl91
03-13-2004, 09:09 PM
Two of the best trolls and all in the one thread, one of the reasons I love MTF.

The best reasons to keep coming back.

sigmagirl91
03-13-2004, 09:09 PM

And the funniest part? They're bashing EACH OTHER. What would we ever do without 'em....

sigmagirl91
03-13-2004, 09:10 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Wow, this guy's about as bad as RealityRyan.

And that's no small feat :)

i love paradorn
03-13-2004, 09:44 PM
sigmagirl is included too. haha... you're a hick, ain't that right?

sebastiagol
03-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Hey RexEverything.. you are talking about those last little brain cells that the doctors saved to you, because you needed them for making your stupid commentaries??

pamendoz
03-13-2004, 11:14 PM
sebastiagol!! you are wrong!! the dr couldnīt do anything about his "case".......The dr could never find his brain cells, only air inside his brain......JUST LIKE HOMERO SIMPSONS...

Havok
03-14-2004, 12:24 AM
HOMERO SIMPSONS :rocker2:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!:haha::scared::retard:

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 12:34 AM
Me too, Naldo.
Anyway, P-dorn, how do you know I am a hick? Do you know what a hick is? Or is that a new word you learned? You poor, poor soul-using words you don't know the meaning of. Some people from the South may take offense to that, but I won't. If you got in my face with it, I may just give you a beatdown, and leave you there to think about it. But I'm a lady, and ladies don't get their hands dirty over uncouth people like yourself.

Since we're talking about it, do I write with a Southern accent? If I wrote the way I really talked, then what I write would look similar to your long-ass nonsense post on the last page.

sebastiagol
03-14-2004, 01:33 AM
Well done sigmagirl!!.. dont give importance to the words of "i love choripan".. he doesnt know how to treat you because he has never been with a girl.. (he is gay...or maybe he just hasnt found a woman that looks like "Choripan")

Its good to know that there is another one in our side..

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 01:37 AM
Choripan-or c-pan, as he will henceforth from this day forward be known as-is upset because pamendoz compared him to HOMERO SIMPSONS!!! This is hilarious. It would be funnier if she wasn't so serious about it...

sebastiagol
03-14-2004, 01:44 AM
i think that is hilarious because of that..

i love paradorn
03-14-2004, 02:32 AM
its so funny that you guys have the worse sense of humor...
you guys laugh at everything, homero simpsons omg, just shoot yourself, rusty trumpets

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 02:34 AM
Choripan, you have issues-serious issues that you will need to make an appointment to see Dr. Phil about.

i love paradorn
03-14-2004, 02:46 AM
sigmabitch, yeah, you're on here, what, life 24/7? You have no life, so shut the f up.
What makes you such an asshole? Is it the flawed family birthing process of the father sucking the infant spawn from the mother's rectum and spitting it headfirst into the tin bath?

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 02:58 AM
GOD YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!! I am not arguing with idiots and oddball freaks like yourself. It's not a winning cause for me. Since you obviously have time to call me a bitch, a troll, a lowlife, an asshole, AND a hick (let me not forget HICK, please don't let me forget hick), then all I have to say is "it takes one to know one"-if you understand what I'm saying.

sebastiagol
03-14-2004, 02:58 AM
Wow!! Homer "Choripan" Simpson uncensured

sigmagirl91
03-14-2004, 03:00 AM
Wow!! Homer "Choripan" Simpson uncensured

Uncut.
And Choripan Gone Wild is now on sale in video stores near you....

sebastiagol
03-14-2004, 06:42 AM
Uncut.
And Choripan Gone Wild is now on sale in video stores near you....

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

sebastiagol
03-14-2004, 06:49 AM
omg, you have no tennistic sense, yet you keep saying we don't? Ok, so why is Paradorn bad because he's ranked just as high? what "tennistic reason do you have?" And if gonzalez beats federer 6-0,6-0, much less just beats him, i will shit myself over and that's that. But reality is, he won't, his strength is gonna make him lose 0-6, 0-6.
i say we make a bet on who's gonna win between federer and gonzalez. oh wait, federer might not even play gonzalez. hanescu, serve his ass.

it seems that Choripan strength almost made him lose 0-6, 0-6.

Haas, serve his ass

pamendoz
03-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Iīm so sorry for you "Mr gay i love choripan" ......
Hass destroyed your loved, so easily..... I think my little sister would have played better.....You should have some dignity.....
Just desappear!!!

sebastiagol
03-14-2004, 09:37 PM
Another mistake.. Hanescu did not served Gonzalez ass

Sjengster
03-14-2004, 09:48 PM
Nah, but he did at least push him to three... on this basis, the double bagel of Federer is looking remote. And don't take that to mean that he has no chance of beating Federer, but going three against Hanescu suggests he isn't about to wipe the world no. 1 off the court.

sebastiagol
03-14-2004, 09:54 PM
He plays much better when he face top players..
I hope to see him on TV..
Espn tranmission starts on monday??..

WyveN
03-14-2004, 10:29 PM
It is a bit early talking about a Federer-Gonzo match up.
For all we know Pavel could beat Roger

Blaze
03-14-2004, 11:49 PM
The matchup is indeed possible cuz Fed just won 6-1 6-1.

Blaze
03-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Nah, but he did at least push him to three... on this basis, the double bagel of Federer is looking remote. And don't take that to mean that he has no chance of beating Federer, but going three against Hanescu suggests he isn't about to wipe the world no. 1 off the court.

And the fact that Federer just lost only two games in the match makes that possibility even more remote.

jtipson
03-14-2004, 11:54 PM
The beeb is reporting Fena was ill during his match today:
"Chile's Fernando Gonzalez beat Victor Hanescu of Romania despite getting sick in his three-set match in the 34C heat. "

Wonder what happened?

Fedex
03-15-2004, 12:00 AM
Yes Fernando plays MUCH better against top players?? Then explain why he was blown of the court by Roddick at the Aussie Open!!

pamendoz
03-15-2004, 12:46 AM
if you remember well, gonzalez have won agains: Sampras, Roddick (7-6 7-6), Ferrero, Hewitt, Henman, Kuerten, Moyá, etc etc etc.....

pamendoz
03-15-2004, 12:46 AM
against

Sjengster
03-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Agassi, Nalbandian (just the once, he is Nalbandian's pigeon and the Argentine should really have won that last time Gonzalez did).

sebastiagol
03-15-2004, 01:13 AM
What do you have against Gonzalez, Marcelo Rios and the Chilean guys???
You can not accept that someone just support them?.. I always believe in them, and i will always say that they are going to win (no mather what), i dont care who he they have to face...or how many people say that is not posible!!

So go to hell all of you.. Gringos weones!

Horatio Caine
03-15-2004, 01:19 AM
Gonzalez has a slimmer chance of beating Federer than Henman has of beating Hewitt! It is impossible!! I wouldn't bet against Federer whipping his ass into the ground - a possibility of a 6-0 set. Federer is in awesome form, Gonzalez isn't and plus...he is apparently ill. He stands at a 1-99% chance of beating Federer. That 1% chance is if Federer forgets to turn up to his match!

As for Rios's chance of regaining world number 1 - he has as much chance of that as schuettler has of regaining his place in the top 5! It won't happen. Besides, hasn't Rios retired?

Finally, Massu will probably make top 20 but he won't go any further. I side with someone's comments in him only getting to top 10 if some players lose enough points to fall out of it i.e. schuettler, hewitt, agassi etc. Having said that, Massu hasn't got many points to defend until after Wimbledon and with the clay court season beckoning, he might just gain a few. Nevertheless...Henman, Hewitt and Grosjean will bump up the points bar to enter the top 10 in the next few weeks. Expect to see world number 10 needing between 1900 and 2000 points by the end of the Masters in Miami. That is 400 points higher than Massu's total.

Sjengster
03-15-2004, 01:22 AM
Sebastiagol, I've no problem with people supporting their favourite players, but there's a difference between enthusiasm and wilful self-delusion. You can always hope they'll win every match, but to say that they're actually going to win every match on a message board is really a little daft.

sebastiagol
03-15-2004, 01:40 AM
i will always think and say that they are going to win.. i will never change that,
i dont care that you think the opossite...

I will never say that they are going to lose untill they had lost..because.. "the one who fight is never death" and you play to fight the idea of losing..

pamendoz
03-15-2004, 04:34 PM
sebastiagol......they donīt understand anything, itīs difficult to talk to people so stupid......you shouldnīt spend your time trying to explian what is to "expect" for someone to win....itīs too difficult for them......
AGUANTE FERNANDO, a las 16:00 de Chile.
González: 6-0 6-0, Federer is gonna cry......

RexEverything
03-15-2004, 05:36 PM
How do they call the disease you've got?

"...Federer is gonna cry..." LMFAO

Satanic Pasteur
03-15-2004, 09:40 PM
It's Gonzalez who should cry spanked by a far better player after just on hour of play...
Nice win Rogi :worship:

joeb_uk
03-15-2004, 09:41 PM
lol 1.03
63 62
nice win

sebastiagol
03-15-2004, 10:52 PM
Well.. apparently he was sick... federer was very lucky, maybe he prayed all nigth swishing that Fernando could not be in a good form... he made all the mistakes.. double faults and everything...
Yesterday he won, he was sick and he also vomited on the court..but with the top players is impossible to play if you are not in a good form..

Today he lost.. but in the next tournament he is going to beat any player he has to face..
and you want it or not , he still have the strongest forhand of the tour.
Vamos Feņa!!

Ma. Estefania
03-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Poor Gonzo.....I wanted him to win...... :sad:

i love paradorn
03-15-2004, 11:11 PM
federer lucky? :rolleyes: You should understand that number 1 players never are lucky. If Gonzalez got intimidated, that's his fault.

LCeh
03-15-2004, 11:20 PM
Well.. apparently he was sick... federer was very lucky, maybe he prayed all nigth swishing that Fernando could not be in a good form... he made all the mistakes.. double faults and everything...
Yesterday he won, he was sick and he also vomited on the court..but with the top players is impossible to play if you are not in a good form..

Today he lost.. but in the next tournament he is going to beat any player he has to face..
and you want it or not , he still have the strongest forhand of the tour.
Vamos Feņa!!

I hope you are joking... that's total disrepectful for what Federer has done. I hope you realize how silly and STUPID you are. Everyone is just gonna treat you like an idiot unless you change your attitude.

Unbelievable, just totally unbelievable...

Ma. Estefania
03-15-2004, 11:32 PM
What I find unbelievable is that many of you have paid attention to them apparently knowing that they're stupid, etc, according to you :rolleyes:

They support their guys in maybe a different way, I know in some way they were disrespectful, but I wonder again why do you answer back.....

LCeh
03-15-2004, 11:49 PM
Actually, I have been keeping my eyes on this thread for a while now, and I did try to ignore them, but when they come up with such lame excuses it just annoys me so much. Heck, I know it's not worth my time, but on the other hand, it doesn't take me that much time to write up a post anyway. ;)

sebastiagol
03-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Actually, I have been keeping my eyes on this thread for a while now, and I did try to ignore them, but when they come up with such lame excuses it just annoys me so much. Heck, I know it's not worth my time, but on the other hand, it doesn't take me that much time to write up a post anyway. ;)

:haha: i can t belive you said that... it's not worth your time???.. what are you talking about.. men!!.. you tryed to ignore me??.. hahaha.. you dont have a life!!..
Im on my holidays by these days.. but next wednesday is the end..
and I will have to return to the university
But.. your life turns around this forum , or to answer to the people that leave a post, that they are wrong.. haha.. there is a world out there..

Dont be annoyed by this things.. if this is the important for you means that you are really lost..

sebastiagol
03-16-2004, 12:16 AM
federer lucky? :rolleyes: You should understand that number 1 players never are lucky. If Gonzalez got intimidated, that's his fault.

Intimideted like your Choripan did?? i dont think so..

The style of Gonzalez is everything or nothing.. he never gets intimidated.. he dont care who is in the other side

He will never play like a lady, like when choripan is intimidated.

WyveN
03-16-2004, 03:30 AM
The style of Gonzalez is everything or nothing.. he never gets intimidated.. he dont care who is in the other side

and what is so good about that?
Gonzalez goes for every shot because he has to, when he tried to play conservatively he was really struggling.

he probably said one day right "ill go for every ball no matter what", its got him to top 25 but it wont take him higher. At the moment he is probably affraid to take some pace of the ball sometimes as he remmembers how much he struggled when he played conservatively

Pea
03-16-2004, 04:57 AM
Did anyone else find him/her eerily similar to Costa_slam?:tape:

Fedex
03-16-2004, 05:04 AM
Well, Fed beat him handily, so enough of this bullshit. :mad: He was outplayed big time today!!

sigmagirl91
03-16-2004, 12:16 PM
Well, Fed beat him handily, so enough of this bullshit. :mad: He was outplayed big time today!!

I was just about to say that. Not to mention the fact that Gonzo did not SHOW UP to the match that he was supposed to win love and love.

*Ljubica*
03-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Maybe if he did think a bit more - about who he was playing and how to play them - he would be higher ranked than he is now. I saw his match with Roger on TV last night - he was just hitting out blindly without thinking at all - Roger picked him off like he was taking candy from a baby, Sad really, because Gonzo has a lot of talent - just doesn't have a clue how to channel it in the right direction, and for the one good result he has, I reckon he will have 4 or 5 bad ones til he learns how to do that.

sigmagirl91
03-16-2004, 01:20 PM
and what is so good about that?
Gonzalez goes for every shot because he has to, when he tried to play conservatively he was really struggling.

he probably said one day right "ill go for every ball no matter what", its got him to top 25 but it wont take him higher. At the moment he is probably affraid to take some pace of the ball sometimes as he remmembers how much he struggled when he played conservatively

And that was his big drawback against Federer yesterday, and against Roddick when they played down under. Instead of tailoring his tactic to the opponent's style of play, he just hit out on everything.
Roddick and Federer read him quite well, and predictably beat him. Gonzo desperately needs to get an all-around game in order to beat these players on a regular basis. What he was able to do two years ago, doesn't work now.

pamendoz
03-18-2004, 06:51 PM
You people arenīt talking anything interesting.....it seems like the only one match you have seen Gonzo, was that one, against Federer.....I have to remember something: Gonzo is not a stupid player -like you say- other way he could never have beaten: Ferrero, Agassi, Sampras, Rodick, Kuerten, Henman, Moyá, etc, etc, etc......You are forgetting that he played sick, isnīt it a good reason for playing bad? did you see the play against Hanescu? Gonzo sicked in the middle of a game.....beacuse he is stupid? because he didnīt want to fight? NO, JUST BECAUSE HE FELT HORRIBLE!!! HE COULDNīT CONCENTRATE!!!
Just that...please think a little more before give your opinion.....tx a lot....

sigmagirl91
03-18-2004, 09:03 PM
What happened, did he throw up during his match against Hanescu?
And, LIKE I SAID, AND I WILL SAY THIS FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME, he COULD NOT beat Federer love and love-no matter how well he was playing or feeling.

pamendoz
03-18-2004, 10:47 PM
yes he did.....
hey sigmagirl91!!! no one is asking you to repeat the same stuff, your opinion doesnīt matter to anyone, OK??
You donīt know anything about tennis, so you JUST REPEAT what every loser say. You see that federer is the nš 1, so you think no one can kick his ass, but you havenīt seen any match....Donīt try to imitate the stupidity of "Mr gay i love choripan" please.....
Poor little girl.

Horatio Caine
03-18-2004, 11:33 PM
sorry Pamendoz but i side with sigmagirl91 in saying that u are an idiot in believing that gonzalez can beat federer 6-0 6-0!! That is just ludicrous! As it is, no one can really beat him at the mo let alone suggest someone will whip him without the loss of a game. Federer will not lose 6-0 6-0 to anyone let alone Gonzalez.

Before u make ridiculous allegatins like that - THINK! Gonzalez, with the way he plays would struggle to beat the retired, and very heavy Yevgeny Kafelnikov at the moment. Just face it, he is a good player, good enough to remain in the top 50, but he isn't top 20 quality really. And before you criticise me for having limited tennis knowledge and irrelevant opinions - THINK again. Many of my opinions, like those of some of these guys, are posted on the BBC Sports webpage and therefore they are specially picked by the BBC because they are relevant and sensible opinions. My tennis knowledge is therefore pretty good and if you want to make comparisons, I'd say it is close to the excellent knowledge of Sjengster's. So don't even think of criticising my opinions or anybody else's. We know what we are talking about. Just think before you write a load of garbage - it is great to support a player ferverently (I have no shame that i support Henman) but you have to be realistic and true to yourself and others about what how good he really is and what he is really capable of achieving. Let there be an end to this war words. Thankyou.

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 12:46 AM
yes he did.....
hey sigmagirl91!!! no one is asking you to repeat the same stuff, your opinion doesnīt matter to anyone, OK??
You donīt know anything about tennis, so you JUST REPEAT what every loser say. You see that federer is the nš 1, so you think no one can kick his ass, but you havenīt seen any match....Donīt try to imitate the stupidity of "Mr gay i love choripan" please.....
Poor little girl.

Actually, pamendoz, I am not repeating anyone's stupidity. Wasn't Choripan the one who strongly suggested that Gonzo could actually do it. Read his long post about a few pages back, and get back to me about that.
I may not be a tennis aficionado (ok, sorry to throw some $50 word on you, but I think it expresses my point), but I do know that Federer plays well enough to beat anyone on any day, when he is on. And even if Federer is playing out of his element, at least he can make a match of it, so he has to really be playing totally shitty to be bageled by any opponent, never mind Gonzo.
Of late, Federer has been hot. I don't see that streak ending anytime soon; I may be wrong. But for the time being, Federer is making a serious run to the IW title without the loss of a set. Impressive, considering the extremely hot conditions that the players are playing in.
So, to say that Gonzo actually has enough game to bagel Federer is like saying that I can be the Queen of England. Whatever, OK. Your argument lacks serious merit, so take yourself and the name-calling somewhere else....

Fedex
03-19-2004, 12:49 AM
Well said, sigmagirl91 :)

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 01:08 AM
you dont understand a thing... he was no saying that he was going to beat him 6-0 6-0 .. is just a way to say that he belives in gonzalez no mather what..
You say that he will never have posibilities to beat federer.. and there you are wrong..
.. by the way you all think.. you say that he only can beat players that have a lower ranking than him..and that is stupid.. is like you say that the n°2 can be only beated by the n°1..

Gonzalez next monday is going to be 22.. and i know that is a big difference betwen federer.. but i think that the tennis of schuttler, grosjean, henman, choripan or phillippoussis (guys that are always around the top tens) isn't better that the tennis of gonzalez..
this year has had very difficult draws at the important tournaments (australia and IW playing with the n°1 in the first rounds..also other tournaments..like hewitt in first round).. so for you he is a stupid player.. but i think is difficult to beat those guys..

But he is doing it well.. i think he have a lot of possiblities to reach the top ten before roland garros..
now comes Miami, and later the clay season..he is playing well..,and he dosent need to defend to many points..
you only look numbers and you only analyze his game with the matchs he played against roddick and federer.. you dosnt know a thing.. you are the ones that say stupid comments..

rogicomel
03-19-2004, 01:09 AM
Wow! Somebody's really got pissed off!!!

I watched the match and I wasn't impressed with Gonzalez performance at all. Yes, he has a big forehand, maybe the biggest on earth, but this guy plays without brain. He just hits every ball as hard as he can. I think to play against Rogi, one needs to into his head, not hitting the ball hard all the time. Remember, Rogi said he likes playing with big hitters, that explains why he has good records againts Roddick and Safin for instance.

btw, Rogi's only 6-0 6-0 lost came when he still learn how to play tennis (that was sooooooooo long ago) and no way he's gonna lose that way in these days.

C'mon, take the pill and chill!

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 01:27 AM
you dont understand a thing... he was no saying that he was going to beat him 6-0 6-0 .. is just a way to say that he belives in gonzalez no mather what..
You say that he will never have posibilities to beat federer.. and there you are wrong..
.. by the way you all think.. you say that he only can beat players that have a lower ranking than him..and that is stupid.. is like you say that the n°2 can be only beated by the n°1..

Gonzalez next monday is going to be 22.. and i know that is a big difference betwen federer.. but i think that the tennis of schuttler, grosjean, henman, choripan or phillippoussis (guys that are always around the top tens) isn't better that the tennis of gonzalez..
this year has had very difficult draws at the important tournaments (australia and IW playing with the n°1 in the first rounds..also other tournaments..like hewitt in first round).. so for you he is a stupid player.. but i think is difficult to beat those guys..

But he is doing it well.. i think he have a lot of possiblities to reach the top ten before roland garros..
now comes Miami, and later the clay season..he is playing well..,and he dosent need to defend to many points..
you only look numbers and you only analyze his game with the matchs he played against roddick and federer.. you dosnt know a thing.. you are the ones that say stupid comments..

The point is, and always will be, that NO ONE-not Gonzo, no one, I tell you, will bagel Federer in straight sets. I don't care if the European clay courts are slower than Christmas; I don't care if Federer has the flu and a 104-degree temperature; I don't care if he broke his ankle in five places (in which case, he shouldn't be playing at all, but that's another thread); and I don't care if Federer really doesn't feel like playing. He will not get bageled out of a match to any player, got it?
I don't have a problem with believing that Gonzo will beat Federer. That's one thing. But to state that"Gonzo will beat Federer 6-0, 6-0", was quite ambitious and presumptuous, which, by the way, was not backed up logically by anyone who believes such.
Arguably, Federer is the player to beat right now, and Gonzo, for what it's worth, would have relished the chance to beat the number 1 player in the world (who wouldn't?), but 6-0, 6-0? He would have to have everything working in order for that to happen. Since Gonzo's game is high-risk, and perhaps injury-prone, all he could hope for in his match-up with Federer is just to stay even. Forget about the double-bagel....

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 01:27 AM
Wow! Somebody's really got pissed off!!!

I watched the match and I wasn't impressed with Gonzalez performance at all. Yes, he has a big forehand, maybe the biggest on earth, but this guy plays without brain. He just hits every ball as hard as he can. I think to play against Rogi, one needs to into his head, not hitting the ball hard all the time. Remember, Rogi said he likes playing with big hitters, that explains why he has good records againts Roddick and Safin for instance.

btw, Rogi's only 6-0 6-0 lost came when he still learn how to play tennis (that was sooooooooo long ago) and no way he's gonna lose that way in these days.

C'mon, take the pill and chill!

you are really an idiot and a real "conchesumadre"...you readed what i wroted a minute ago?? no brain because he losT with roddick (n°1), federer (n°1) and hewitt all on first rounds.. and all with impressives streak matchs won... so.. for yo.. all the players that have been defetead by these guys hasnt a brain...
The only one who dosnt have a brain is you..so that is why you think with you ass..

also you are really "WEKO"..

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 01:30 AM
you are really an idiot and a real "conchesumadre"...you readed what i wroted a minute ago?? no brain because he losT with roddick (n°1), federer (n°1) and hewitt all on first rounds.. and all with impressives streak matchs won... so.. for yo.. all the players that have been defetead by these guys hasnt a brain...
The only one who dosnt have a brain is you..so that is why you think with you ass..

also you are really "WEKO"..

Oh, shit, who let THIS dog out???!!!!

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 01:32 AM
The point is, and always will be, that NO ONE-not Gonzo, no one, I tell you, will bagel Federer in straight sets. I don't care if the European clay courts are slower than Christmas; I don't care if Federer has the flu and a 104-degree temperature; I don't care if he broke his ankle in five places (in which case, he shouldn't be playing at all, but that's another thread); and I don't care if Federer really doesn't feel like playing. He will not get bageled out of a match to any player, got it?
I don't have a problem with believing that Gonzo will beat Federer. That's one thing. But to state that"Gonzo will beat Federer 6-0, 6-0", was quite ambitious and presumptuous, which, by the way, was not backed up logically by anyone who believes such.
Arguably, Federer is the player to beat right now, and Gonzo, for what it's worth, would have relished the chance to beat the number 1 player in the world (who wouldn't?), but 6-0, 6-0? He would have to have everything working in order for that to happen. Since Gonzo's game is high-risk, and perhaps injury-prone, all he could hope for in his match-up with Federer is just to stay even. Forget about the double-bagel....

You readed what i sayed??.. its seems that you didnt understand me..

Or is the only thing you are able to say? I thought that you wasnt like the others..

Fedex
03-19-2004, 01:34 AM
Sorry??? English, please :lol:
If you want to post, post properly so maybe sigmagirl can understand. What is 'WEKO' if i may ask.

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 01:35 AM
dog??... ok!! ... you started!! ...dont complain later

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 01:38 AM
hey "FEDEXcrement" who invited you??? if you dosnt like what i wrote just dont post here.. you are his lawyer??

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 01:38 AM

Or is the only thing you are able to say? I thought that you wasnt like the others..

Watch the plane flying over your head, seb, because I think what I said (not sayed) just got by you.....
Who said I was being like the others? Did I say that Gonzo was going to beat Federer 6-0, 6-0? Read where I said that, and I will gladly retract my statement. Never mind, I think I'm talking over your head again. Apparently, everyone has gotten it and put the matter to rest but you, so why do you continue to argue?
All I'm saying....oh, hell, let me stop, because you're not worth arguing with... :mad:

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 01:41 AM
who invited you??? if you dosnt like what i wrote just dont post here.. you are his lawyer??

What the hell is the point with THIS post? How did we get from Gonzo to a freaking lawyer? Tell me, please, what you are talking about because it's :topic: :bs:

BTW, have you learned how to conjugate verbs in your English class?

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 01:42 AM
dog??... ok!! ... you started!! ...dont complain later

Complaints? OMG!!!! Who's complaining? You're the one whining, you big
:crying2: :baby:

Fedex
03-19-2004, 01:43 AM
i had to get a translator to fully understrand what you mean. Sorry, but i invited my self in you fuc.ken moron!!! :(

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 01:46 AM
i had to get a translator to fully understrand what you mean. Sorry, but i invited my self in you fuc.ken moron!!! :(

Don't bother, fed. We have another headcase trolling the boards....

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 01:49 AM
"conchesumadre"

WTF does this word mean? And, please translate to ENGLISH!!!!! If you don't know the English equivalent, I would be more than happy to help you translate this to where SOMEONE understands. Sounds like to me, you're trying to cuss me out. In which case, I can do that with the best of them....

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 01:50 AM
Did I say that Gonzo was going to beat Federer 6-0, 6-0? Read where I said that, and I will gladly retract my statement.

And can you tell me where i said that??

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 01:52 AM
I am not saying that YOU said it. I was responding to pamendoz's statement before you rudely interrupted, thank you ever so much....

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 01:57 AM

sorry.. "said".. wrote it too fast. :kiss:

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 01:59 AM
so why you wrote a message with a quote of my post???????????????????????????

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 02:06 AM
Check page 8, seb, and you will understand EXACTLY what I am saying. Please, read next time before you respond and end up crashing a thread.

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 02:08 AM
the same to you...
but tell me something

you really didnt understand what i said a few post ago??

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 02:09 AM
No, I didn't. What did that word mean? Is it something we can easily say in English?

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 02:10 AM
What Fedex and I were alluding to was that your posts were awkwardly worded, and we wanted to know what you were talking about...

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 02:18 AM

yea.. you got a translator???

if you did that.. why the bad words??? why fuc..ken moron??

now i know how to say it..i tell you

conchesumare: to not have an argument everytime you talk..
WEKO: when you come from nowhere to defend someone..when no one invited you.. is like a kissing ass boy..

but well... if you want bad words you are going to have them...

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 02:25 AM
OK, then why didn't you just say THAT? I can understand that "not having to argue everytime you talk". Weko won't necessarily mean "stalker", but it can mean "eavesdropping"-if you have heard of this word before....

azza
03-19-2004, 02:35 AM
Hi.

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 02:45 AM
What Fedex and I were alluding to was that your posts were awkwardly worded, and we wanted to know what you were talking about...
try to read it again.. but
what im talking about is that you all say that gonzalez is a stupid player..
but you only say that because you saw two matchs of him.. against federer(n°1) and roddick(1°)..

but i have seen all his matchs.. he is playing very well, but he was unlucky to face guys who have an impressive streak.. like federer, roddick and hewitt...all on first rounds..and on hard courts

you also said that he is not able to do something better than his actual ranking..

and you all said that because you have seen two matchs.. and against federer he was sick..

he has no brain because he couldnt beat those guys? .. i can bet if coria, agassi, schuttler, moya, nalbandian, choripan, philippoussis, grosjean or schalken had had to play against those at that moment..they also could not have win.. but im not going to say that they are stupid..

i dont know if you understand..i guess not.. but i cant explain it in other way..

pamendoz
03-19-2004, 02:48 AM
lets see: sigmagirl91, Fedex, rogicomel.......Only stupid guys........hey sigmagirl91, do you have any problem with our english? why should we speak it as well as english people? i would like to see you talking or writting in Spanish, you belive you rocks, Why? because you can write well? I can see why the terrorists figth against you, against the super powerfull, incredible, unbeliveble, superior people......you think because you have a good economy you rules!!! so stupid culture, you are so intolerant......you belive you are better..such an assholes, why should we speak as well english? because you talk it??? hahaha, let me laugh....
If you need some petroleum you violate a country, you say you fight against terrorism and what do yo do? terrorism, you think that the innocent irakies donīt suffer? what for are we talking about the "masive destruction weapon"? You donīt deserve i spend my time talking with killers......
ooooops, forgive me, really forgive me for my precarious english........only killers that think they are victims......

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 02:54 AM
You both need to seriously chill. No one said that Gonzalez was stupid. Hell, I wouldn't go that far. The statement "Gonzalez will beat Federer 6-0,6-0" was a stupid statement.
Please read carefully before you post....

And pam, I just asked seb what she was talking about. And you, my dear, are crashing this thread. Please, try to follow the subject matter....

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 02:58 AM
SHE!!!!!!!???... if im she...you are HE!!!!!!!!

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 03:02 AM
lets see: sigmagirl91, Fedex, rogicomel.......Only stupid guys........hey sigmagirl91, do you have any problem with our english? why should we speak it as well as english people? i would like to see you talking or writting in Spanish, you belive you rocks, Why? because you can write well? I can see why the terrorists figth against you, against the super powerfull, incredible, unbeliveble, superior people......you think because you have a good economy you rules!!! so stupid culture, you are so intolerant......you belive you are better..such an assholes, why should we speak as well english? because you talk it??? hahaha, let me laugh....
If you need some petroleum you violate a country, you say you fight against terrorism and what do yo do? terrorism, you think that the innocent irakies donīt suffer? what for are we talking about the "masive destruction weapon"? You donīt deserve i spend my time talking with killers......
ooooops, forgive me, really forgive me for my precarious english........only killers that think they are victims......

totally agree...victim killers.. im very happy that we dont have petroleum in our country.. i dont want to see some bombs falling over here..

so bad is my english??.. im crazy or is just that
i say "yes" and they understand "no"

hey paulo.. you saw what FEDEXcremento wrote???... very "WEKO" isnt it??

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 03:02 AM
yes he did.....
Poor little girl.

OK, so I am trying to be like that deplorable Choripan? Not.
Anyhow, why have I got to repeat anything anyone has said on this thread. We've reached a consensus that Gonzalez cannot and will not beat Federer 6-0, 6-0. No one said that Gonzalez was stupid. Find where someone said he was, and I am sure that the person would gladly clarify his or her point of view for you. Otherwise, please follow the flow of conversation before you go off on another tangent.
Far be it from me to make fun of anyone's English, so I choose not to do so. All I asked is that seb make him or herself clearer in conversation; that's all. If you felt like I was making fun of you, then I apologize. That was not the intention.
In any case, I am trying desperately, pam, to figure out where terrorists and oil fit into this particular thread. Those statements were uncalled for and totally off-topic to the original discussion. Again, keep your comments relevant to the discussion at hand. If you want to discuss something else, then feel free to start your own discussion thread about it-provided, of course, that the topic is not similar to one already posted. All we good people ask is that you observe proper netiquette, and you will be fine....

pamendoz
03-19-2004, 03:19 AM
hey sigmagirl91, iīm gonna tell you with other words, i canīt understand your intolerant, because i said Gonzo was gonna beat Federer 6-0 6-0 you almost kill me....why? because i canīt think so? do i have to think like you? canīt i have my opinion? is so wrong to have it? Thatīs not the problem, the problem is you canīt accept someone to think different (thatīs why i wrote the other "stuff", to make understund that you are not the problem, is ALL OF YOU, your "culture" of the blooded money), you think you have the truth and no one can think by himself.......so close of mind....

pamendoz
03-19-2004, 03:22 AM
"i believe in karma, what you give is what you get returned"......(one of your singer)

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 03:28 AM
Before u make ridiculous allegatins like that - THINK! Gonzalez, with the way he plays would struggle to beat the retired, and very heavy Yevgeny Kafelnikov at the moment. Just face it, he is a good player, good enough to remain in the top 50, but he isn't top 20 quality really. And before you criticise me for having limited tennis knowledge and irrelevant opinions - THINK again. Many of my opinions, like those of some of these guys, are posted on the BBC Sports webpage and therefore they are specially picked by the BBC because they are relevant and sensible opinions. My tennis knowledge is therefore pretty good and if you want to make comparisons, I'd say it is close to the excellent knowledge of Sjengster's. So don't even think of criticising my opinions or anybody else's. We know what we are talking about. Just think before you write a load of garbage - it is great to support a player ferverently (I have no shame that i support Henman) but you have to be realistic and true to yourself and others about what how good he really is and what he is really capable of achieving. Let there be an end to this war words. Thankyou.

Dont eve think of criticising my opinions??????.. BBC???... excellent knowledge ????? YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING... WHAT AN idiot.. I dont care if your opinion is posted in the BBC... you know nothing about tennis.. NOTHING..

You said that he only can beat a retired player??... so why he won a title this year??.. he beated only retired players?? ahhh i see.. if a player cant beat federer, roddick or hewitt all the time is because is only able to beat retired players??.. men!! you have an excellent knowledge!!!!

If you say that he cant go any far than he is now means you dont know a thing.. BBC???? pfffffffff.. and you put this garbage there??? ..
you are in the jokes section?

Stop looking numbers.. start to see some matchs.. gonzalez does have a top 15 quality.. and in a few moths he will top ten..

Can you write me a list of the 20 players who have a top-20 quality????

you really dont know what you are talking about..
please ...shot yourself

LCeh
03-19-2004, 04:38 AM
Sigmagirl, I admire your patience. :worship:

rogicomel
03-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Yes! Me too, I admire your patience sigmagirl. :wavey: And never thought teasing ppl could be this fun!!! :haha: Too bad those two freaks are just too bland to understand it!

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks, Rogi and LCeh.

I make a conversation, and these two feel like I'm biting their heads off.
I did not say that Roger (some call him God) Federer was unbeatable. I said that he will not go down love and love. And I did not say that Gonzo was stupid. Some of us, myself included, said that Gonzo is employing tactically incorrect methods to winning a match.
Well, so much for making myself understood. Guess certain people around here need us to be clearer, or at least break it down to preschool level so that others can follow a little more closely.

*Ljubica*
03-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Wow - there are some seriously sick people on this thread - congratulations Sigmagirl for your patience and understanding :worship: .

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 12:18 PM
hey sigmagirl91, iīm gonna tell you with other words, i canīt understand your intolerant, because i said Gonzo was gonna beat Federer 6-0 6-0 you almost kill me....why? because i canīt think so? do i have to think like you? canīt i have my opinion? is so wrong to have it? Thatīs not the problem, the problem is you canīt accept someone to think different (thatīs why i wrote the other "stuff", to make understund that you are not the problem, is ALL OF YOU, your "culture" of the blooded money), you think you have the truth and no one can think by himself.......so close of mind....

I respect your right to an opinion, but please back your opinion with sound examples. If I, or anyone else, have said that Gonzalez was stupid, please show us where we specifically said that, and we will gladly clarify-or modify-our point. Otherwise, don't put words in other people's mouths.

"i believe in karma, what you give is what you get returned"......(one of your singer)

I believe in karma, also. But you have seriously missed the point, so I won't bother to explain. Again, watch the plane before it hits you in the head.

Dont eve think of criticising my opinions??????.. BBC???... excellent knowledge ????? YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING... WHAT AN idiot.. I dont care if your opinion is posted in the BBC... you know nothing about tennis.. NOTHING..

You said that he only can beat a retired player??... so why he won a title this year??.. he beated only retired players?? ahhh i see.. if a player cant beat federer, roddick or hewitt all the time is because is only able to beat retired players??.. men!! you have an excellent knowledge!!!!

If you say that he cant go any far than he is now means you dont know a thing.. BBC???? pfffffffff.. and you put this garbage there??? ..

Stop looking numbers.. start to see some matchs.. gonzalez does have a top 15 quality.. and in a few moths he will top ten..

please ...shot yourself

And the point with this ridiculously long post would be? Like I told you, arguing with me is gonna be a losing cause, because you have yet to point out to me where I said Gonzalez was stupid, and that I am better than you. And I didn't say that Federer was unbeatable-like I said in a previous post, if you had been reading.

Seb and pam, if you have problems following the flow of conversation, then please ask for clarification. Please don't go off into other irrelevant issues without backing THAT up as well.

Angelito
03-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Sigma: :worship:

pamendoz
03-19-2004, 06:30 PM
hey sigmagirl91, i know you have never said gonzalez is stupid, you didnīt and we everyone know, but i canīt understand why you keep saying you havenīt said that....did i say: "you told it"? please try to connect your brain (if you have) with your mouth, not with your ass......i know may be itīs too much difficult for you, but please try....

Kiara
03-19-2004, 06:37 PM
good god! 11 pages, Sigma, I too admire your ability to deal with nitwits so patiently ;)

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 06:42 PM
YOU need to try a little harder, pam.

Since when did the problems in Iraq have anything to do with this discussion? There's a little function called the PM-if you care to use it. Oh, so you're gonna tell me what THAT is? Oh, never mind.
Since you want to clutter up the thread with mindless discussion about oil, terrorists, and Iraq, you can be my guest, 'cause chances are, I won't listen to you. It has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.
I can see that you cannot fight with me verbally, because all you're doing is name-calling and finger-pointing, blaming me for all your problems and the world's problems, when it really isn't all about that. Next time, please try harder to present a clearer argument, instead of touching on things that have nothing to do with me or you....

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 07:01 PM
To Seb and Pam:

Please surrender.
Obviously, the last few posts have escaped your understanding, because you are STILL arguing with me about "not knowing anything". What specifically do I not know? Please tell me so that I can get the knowledge I need.
Now, going off on wild tangents about issues not relevant to this thread is an immature person's way of saying that he or she can't present an opinion effectively. If that's the case, then admit that you don't know what I'm talking about, and I will break it down for you. Otherwise, please refrain from the name-calling.
Now, comparing me to Choripan is like comparing apples with oranges. No way am I like him. In fact, he has called me everything but a saint-in one post. I actually was on your side until you get verbally abusive toward me. Now, I WILL bite back, as you can tell. Again, until you can argue with me without the run-on sentences and the rambling thoughts, I will be glad to consider your point of view. Otherwise, do all of us a favor, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 07:15 PM

please ...shot yourself

And the point with this ridiculously long post would be? Like I told you, arguing with me is gonna be a losing cause, because you have yet to point out to me where I said Gonzalez was stupid, and that I am better than you. And I didn't say that Federer was unbeatable-like I said in a previous post, if you had been reading.

Seb and pam, if you have problems following the flow of conversation, then please ask for clarification. Please don't go off into other irrelevant issues without backing THAT up as well.

Why makes you think that all the post that i write are for you??? i was answering to JEZ ... not to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is obviuos that is irrelevant for you ..but that is because i wasnt arguing with you..!!!
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS THE BAD READING..

Please.. can you see the post that JEZ wrote..??

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM WRITING???

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE POST I WROTE WASNT FOR YOU????????????

HELLO??????????????????? :confused: :confused: :scratch:

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 07:20 PM
The point is, that telling someone that they know nothing is really petty, don't you think? I mean, damn, be more specific....

sigmagirl91
03-19-2004, 07:22 PM
And don't talk to me like I'm a child. I can hear, I can see...
Sorry if you have a problem with that. It's obvious that I am conversing with someone whose mental age is 5 years old, so I will stop while I am ahead. I'm in agreement with the rest of the board-I've been waaaay too patient with you.

sebastiagol
03-19-2004, 07:33 PM
And don't talk to me like I'm a child. I can hear, I can see...
Sorry if you have a problem with that. It's obvious that I am conversing with someone whose mental age is 5 years old, so I will stop while I am ahead. I'm in agreement with the rest of the board-I've been waaaay too patient with you.

i wrote that thing because JEZ said (not you).. that he has a superb knowledge..
he also said that he post everytime in the BBC.. so nobody can refute his opinions..

can you read his post before saying that i have 5 years old??. read it..and later come back.. i you keep thinking that thing you said to me ..just write it again... because i will know that the problem is with you..

i think JEZ is wrong.. can i think that??

pamendoz
03-19-2004, 09:38 PM
you (sigmagirl91) are the same than "Mr gay i love choripan".....Canīt you see you are discussing of nothing? you are trying to defend Jez!!! (why? because he post on the bbc?), i just say gonzo is a great player and the tennistic reasons are:
1) He has the strongest forehand of the tour.
2) He has a great 1st service.
3) He attack the ball.
4) He is agressive.
5) He is not hitting ALL the balls with winners (like he used to do).
6) He had beaten: Hewitt (when he was the nš1), Agassi, Sampras, Moyá, Henman, Roddick, Ferrero (not a bad player or a inconsistence player can do it, may be against one, but not against all).
7) He was nš 13 last year, but some injuries didnīt let him play all the tournaments (now he is ok again).
8) He can attack with his backhand, not just to pass the ball.
9) He has an extraordinary timming.....other way it would be impossible for doing the kind of winner he does (with so much strength)
Do you want more tennistic reasons????
Which ones do you have??
i do really would like to hear those....

LCeh
03-19-2004, 09:43 PM
You still don't understand... nobody is saying he is not a good player, but saying he will beat Roger 0-0 is ridiculous, that's all.

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 01:45 AM
you (sigmagirl91) are the same than "Mr gay i love choripan".....Canīt you see you are discussing of nothing? you are trying to defend Jez!!! (why? because he post on the bbc?), i just say gonzo is a great player and the tennistic reasons are:
1) He has the strongest forehand of the tour.
2) He has a great 1st service.
3) He attack the ball.
4) He is agressive.
5) He is not hitting ALL the balls with winners (like he used to do).
6) He had beaten: Hewitt (when he was the nš1), Agassi, Sampras, Moyá, Henman, Roddick, Ferrero (not a bad player or a inconsistence player can do it, may be against one, but not against all).
7) He was nš 13 last year, but some injuries didnīt let him play all the tournaments (now he is ok again).
8) He can attack with his backhand, not just to pass the ball.
9) He has an extraordinary timming.....other way it would be impossible for doing the kind of winner he does (with so much strength)
Do you want more tennistic reasons????
Which ones do you have??
i do really would like to hear those....

Just a hot, shitty ass mess, this post is.....
What in hell is "tennistic"? That's not even a word....
And why are you rattling off some Gonzo facts for me, when I could give two shits in a barrel? Anyway, his skills and talents were not called into question. We are simply stating that he could not beat Federer love and love. What about my last few posts did you not understand? Never mind.....I think I know-NONE OF IT.....

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 01:48 AM
i wrote that thing because JEZ said (not you).. that he has a superb knowledge..
he also said that he post everytime in the BBC.. so nobody can refute his opinions..

can you read his post before saying that i have 5 years old??. read it..and later come back.. i you keep thinking that thing you said to me ..just write it again... because i will know that the problem is with you..

i think JEZ is wrong.. can i think that??

I read Jez's posts, and I don't believe that Jez is stating that he is the authority in the game. And for him to post in the BBC, and to have them actually publish his comments, says that he is somewhat knowledgeable. This doesn't make jez a know-it-all. If you read the post again, seb, you would get that point.

I don't expect that you will, since I understand your command of the English language is quite limited. Like I said, if you need some help in understanding something, please say so.

Angelito
03-20-2004, 02:09 AM
Finally I've read through all the post and I have to say I'm shocked, I can't believe all the shit this two guys had said.

Why don't they found the ATCP (Association of Chilean Tennis Professionals) go there for good???

I'm still shoked :eek:

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 02:54 AM
Angelito, they need to found the Nutcases R Us...maybe we can be the first ones to donate to the cause....

sebastiagol
03-20-2004, 04:29 AM
sigmagirl..you are really stupid... really.. i was talking to jez.. and im not agree with him.. can i be not agree with him??..i have to ask it to you??
but the thing is that im not talking to you.. can you understand that??
if you dont, you are really an asshole..

now i know why "mr gay i love choripan" said that..

why you leave post saying.." im losing my patience".. ?? i wasnt figthing with you or something else..
you are the typical person who think that is always alright

but..in the bottom i understand you.. now i can see why you are like that.. i can imagine you when you were a little girl.. when your mother told you that you are an "I - SU" girl... ("i-su" is not spanish..is english)

a really sad thing..

sebastiagol
03-20-2004, 04:37 AM
Finally I've read through all the post and I have to say I'm shocked, I can't believe all the shit this two guys had said.

Why don't they found the ATCP (Association of Chilean Tennis Professionals) go there for good???

I'm still shoked :eek:

And who threw a peanut to this one??

i love paradorn
03-20-2004, 04:42 AM
I thought that by leaving this thread for a couple of weeks, I could end it. Hell...that was a bad decision. Now you're all over sigmagirl's case. Well, I sympathesize with you, unlike these fuckers. hey seb, you just put down one of your own (Angelito), so now we know you're not racist, which is good, but it makes you all the more gayer.

Angelito
03-20-2004, 03:55 PM
And who threw a peanut to this one??

I did, is any problem with that?

Just for you to know being a top 10 is not to take up that spot for a week.
The same for #1. How long does Rios remain in that spot? He is talented I won't deny that but give me a break... he was, is and will be so far of being like Sampras, Federer, Hewitt, etc.....

And about Gonzo and Massú they have reach their top I don't see any of them being top 10s for more than a month.

And before you said that I don't know anything about tennis, well I know just a tiny little more than you, which is almost nothing!!

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 03:56 PM
Seb, you are totally hopeless. I WILL NOT answer to a post like that. Please clean up the grammar, and THEN we will talk. Toodles, dear....

pamendoz
03-20-2004, 04:02 PM
I just can say: you are harvesting what you sowed, If you are called it terrorism you know what you do: the same........you deserve what you get....because It is the reflex of your society.....KILLERS.
Oh, sorry for my english.....please forgive, otherway may be i get a bomb in my house.......No, my mistake i donīt have petroleum, so you are not going to invade me.....

pamendoz
03-20-2004, 04:05 PM
i sayed that to explain you, why you are so stupid, it is not your fault, it is your society fault.....You are all killers, so it is difficult for you do not be the same.

pamendoz
03-20-2004, 04:05 PM
i understand your sickness, because you all are sick.

Angelito
03-20-2004, 04:14 PM
i understand your sickness, because you all are sick.

Well, you seem to be the only sick in your own country so I see they are in a better position.... at least they're all together and they understand each other, but you.... poor boy you're all by yourself.

I kind of understand you now...

Psychiatric hospitals have Internet access for patients in Chile?

pamendoz
03-20-2004, 04:33 PM
hahahaha...angelito, let me laugh, you think you are all together understanding each other....hahaha, all the world knows you are killers, just look at irak, you only have the support of 2 countries: England and Spain (but Spain not anymore, because they noticed they werenīt fighting their war, they were killing innocent people and they understood it when it happened to them .....)
So, i donīt know who is alone.....Nobody trust in the U.S.A beacuse you say one thing but you do another.....
You may be are rigth in some aspect, may be i am the only one crazy in Chile, but you are all crazy, may be if you are angry you go to your school with a gun and kill -i donīt know- may be 10 guys....WHO IS SICK?

Angelito
03-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Apart from being sick you're also blind Pam. Can't you see that I'm not American? I'm not even pro-american and you're probably right about some stuff you've said about the war on Irak and the American society, etc. But I don't see how Gonzalez, Massú and even Rios ended up fighting against Americans, British and Spaniards....

I bet Rios was the one who put the bombs in Madrid and Massú helped him. Right?

One more think just to keep you informed, Sigma is american and she's my friend and I can assure she's not the kind of people you think she is and even if she was you have no right to treat her the way you have.

You know.... 28 out of 29 post that you have made are just bullshit and they show just the kind of person you're and believe me you just fit perfectly in that American Society that you so much hate. You're nothing but a reflection of the ones you hate. I just can feel pity for you as almost everyone who has posted in this stupid thread you started.

Hugs.

don_na
03-20-2004, 05:05 PM
Whoa pamendoz, there's no one who disagrees more with US presence in Iraq than me but do you think this tactic of yours is making you sounds like an intelligent individual. Sorry to say, but it's the reverse effect and you look more like an ignorant racist bigot. Do you think you can effectively insult someone by using their countries' politics...please grow up...there's really no need for that...

pamendoz
03-20-2004, 07:09 PM
I just say that the politics you have are the politics you deserve.......that shows how you are, because they were chosen by you.
I havenīt said anything of that beacuse i donīt have arguments to discuss about tennis, it is just beacuse i wanted to explain to sigmagirl91 why she is so stupid....and thatīs the reason....thatīs all....

sebastiagol
03-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Seb, you are totally hopeless. I WILL NOT answer to a post like that. Please clean up the grammar, and THEN we will talk. Toodles, dear....

Shut up stupid "I-SU" girl..

sebastiagol
03-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Psychiatric hospitals have Internet access for patients in Chile?

Are you searching one?..

Ok..

I will immediately inscribe you..i hope is not too late for you

pamendoz
03-20-2004, 10:08 PM
hey sebastiagol, too late.............

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 10:25 PM
You STILL haven't told me why I am so stupid.....

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 10:36 PM
Whoa pamendoz, there's no one who disagrees more with US presence in Iraq than me but do you think this tactic of yours is making you sounds like an intelligent individual. Sorry to say, but it's the reverse effect and you look more like an ignorant racist bigot. Do you think you can effectively insult someone by using their countries' politics...please grow up...there's really no need for that...

No, which is why I am laughing my proverbial ass off at these insane posts of theirs...They actually think I am crying two tears in a bucket over what they're saying, but in truth, they make themselves look like bumbling idiots...

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 10:39 PM
I just can say: you are harvesting what you sowed, If you are called it terrorism you know what you do: the same........you deserve what you get....because It is the reflex of your society.....KILLERS.
Oh, sorry for my english.....please forgive, otherway may be i get a bomb in my house.......No, my mistake i donīt have petroleum, so you are not going to invade me.....

oh, dear. Who let the psycho's loose?

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 10:45 PM
i sayed that to explain you, why you are so stupid, it is not your fault, it is your society fault.....You are all killers, so it is difficult for you do not be the same.

Pam, you are one serious fucked-up individual.

First of all, insulting me by making personal attacks about my country makes you look worse than the people you are talking about. Most of the time, athletes try not to mix politics with sport, but I see that the memo didn't get to you in time, so let me just get it to you real quick.
Although I am American, in no way do I condone war-no matter who started and where it is, so your statements have very little merit or just cause.

Second, why can't you stick to the subject at hand? The original title of the thread, which you so lovingly made up, is about Fernando Gonzalez, not some war over in Iraq. If you want to discuss the war, or any other related topics, you may start your own thread in the non-tennis section. Discussions like these are rather heavy and controversial, and deserve no place here. Trying to attack me with personal or patriotic comments make you look really stupid right now. I am actually laughing at you, as your comments do very little to insult or discourage me. Try again with the put-downs, because I've already shown that I can outdo you here.

Third, get a damn life. That's really all I have to say, because if I say anymore, I will risk making myself look about as dumb as you do right now.

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 10:47 PM
hahahaha...angelito, let me laugh, you think you are all together understanding each other....hahaha, all the world knows you are killers, just look at irak, you only have the support of 2 countries: England and Spain (but Spain not anymore, because they noticed they werenīt fighting their war, they were killing innocent people and they understood it when it happened to them .....)
So, i donīt know who is alone.....Nobody trust in the U.S.A beacuse you say one thing but you do another.....
You may be are rigth in some aspect, may be i am the only one crazy in Chile, but you are all crazy, may be if you are angry you go to your school with a gun and kill -i donīt know- may be 10 guys....WHO IS SICK?

Pam, I am sorry to inform you, but Angelito is South American.

In your attempts to attack me and just about everyone else on this board, you make yourself out to be a racial bigot. That's not the way you solve problems or argue your case effectively. And arguing effectively is something we know you don't do well, because you cannot stick to the subject of this thread, which, by the way, YOU started.

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Shut up stupid "I-SU" girl..

Oh, my feelings are hurt-NOT...

Kiara
03-20-2004, 10:49 PM
Sigma, ignore it and it'll eventually get bored and go away..;)

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 10:49 PM
sigmagirl..you are really stupid... really.. i was talking to jez.. and im not agree with him.. can i be not agree with him??..i have to ask it to you??
but the thing is that im not talking to you.. can you understand that??
if you dont, you are really an asshole..

now i know why "mr gay i love choripan" said that..

why you leave post saying.." im losing my patience".. ?? i wasnt figthing with you or something else..
you are the typical person who think that is always alright

but..in the bottom i understand you.. now i can see why you are like that.. i can imagine you when you were a little girl.. when your mother told you that you are an "I - SU" girl... ("i-su" is not spanish..is english)

a really sad thing..

Never heard of I-su girl. Care to tell me what that is?

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 10:50 PM
Are you searching one?..

Ok..

Ok, seb, the word is not "inscribe"; it would be "subscribe", or in this case, "commit".

pamendoz
03-20-2004, 11:52 PM
it do really care? you understood what he was trying to say......
Ok, iīm not going to tell you anything else about war, iīm gonna talk about González.......
Iīm quite sure he is going to be top-ten before roland garros, the problem is that he didnīt play the south-american tournaments (with easy draws) and he played in europe (in other surface).
Iīm sure he is going to get the top, i really hope so.

Marcelo Ríos is comming back in 9 more days, he is going to be nš1 again if he doesnīt have physicall problems (Certainly not this year, but next one could be)

Angelito
03-21-2004, 01:44 AM
Are you searching one?..

Ok..

So, they also allow patients to "inscribe" others? Interesting...

sebastiagol
03-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Never heard of I-su girl. Care to tell me what that is?

Really??.. you dont remember??

if you want i can refresh your memory..

your mother told you that when you were a little girl.. she said "Sigma..I think this is the right moment to tell you that you are a I-SU girl"

and you said "really mom, but what that is??

So she told you " Well... I SUcked so many co.cks in my life that i dont fu.cking know who is your fu.cking father"

So that is the reason of your behavior.. you have the "b.itch" genes.

Can we cure your diseases by fixing your faulty genes?

Not in your case..

shaoyu
03-21-2004, 06:17 PM
sebastiagol, you are very sick. Please stop verbally abuse everyone here.

sigmagirl91
03-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Really??.. you dont remember??

if you want i can refresh your memory..

your mother told you that when you were a little girl.. she said "Sigma..I think this is the right moment to tell you that you are a I-SU girl"

and you said "really mom, but what that is??

So she told you " Well... I SUcked so many co.cks in my life that i dont fu.cking know who is your fu.cking father"

So that is the reason of your behavior.. you have the "b.itch" genes.

Can we cure your diseases by fixing your faulty genes?

Not in your case..

Oh, so you're calling me a "ho"? It takes one to know one...thanks for the compliment, though....

AgassiFan
03-22-2004, 01:25 AM
hey sigmagirl91, do you have any problem with our english? why should we speak it as well as english people? i would like to see you talking or writting in Spanish, you belive you rocks, Why? because you can write well? I can see why the terrorists figth against you, against the super powerfull, incredible, unbeliveble, superior people......you think because you have a good economy you rules!!! so stupid culture, you are so intolerant......you belive you are better..such an assholes, why should we speak as well english? because you talk it??? hahaha, let me laugh....

sigmagirl91
03-22-2004, 01:30 AM
For once, AgassiFan, thank you...

AgassiFan
03-22-2004, 01:40 AM
(thatīs why i wrote the other "stuff", to make understund that you are not the problem, is ALL OF YOU, your "culture" of the blooded money),

I think you're jus' jell'as of the ol' Homosexual Hollywood Jew Cabal running the world.

;)

AgassiFan
03-22-2004, 02:04 AM

I am sorry, but Robert Benchley and Dorothy Parker couldn't come up with this stuff.

This Gonzo-rific troll is hilarious!

AgassiFan
03-22-2004, 02:08 AM
bwt......sebastiennedork and pam...

"Tennistic"? Not a word.

Losers.

AgassiFan
03-22-2004, 02:23 AM
i was talking to jez.. and im not agree with him.. can i be not agree with him??..

Yes, you can.

And OTHERS, in turn, have a right to expose you for being an
uber-hostile, incredibly STUPID and arrogant biased little asshat that you so obviously are.....and have fun while doing so.

I know you're a troll, but even trolls have to at some point recognize huge disparity in talent and skills between a moderate top-20 talent like F. Gonzo and a great champion Talent that is Roger fuckin' FEDERER.

And, yes, I do realize that none of this matters in the end and that you will continue wallowing in your blind fanaticism and tremendeous ignorance no matter how compelling an arguement your opponents may present.

sebastiagol
03-23-2004, 03:18 AM
Now Gonzo meets Kucera or a Q..

i hope he can meet federer in the 4th round... and massu in quarters.. and later..a win in the final..

blind fanaticism and tremendeous ignorance? could be...
but is a posibility..
Go Fernando..Go Nico

sigmagirl91
03-23-2004, 09:19 PM
Keep dreaming, seb....

sebastiagol
03-23-2004, 09:53 PM
ok sigma ..i will..

but only if you get a boyfriend

Ryan
03-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh wow, this thread is hilarious. If it wasn't for the piss-poor english, blind fanatacism and delusional posts I'd say that these Chilean "weko"s made sense.

Not to mention that they're hypocrites, but I don't think they'd understand such a big word.

Sjengster
03-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Ryan, if you're who I think you are then you have no right to be labelling others as delusional hypocrites.

sebastiagol
03-24-2004, 12:03 AM
Hey Ryan

why you said the term "WEKO" ?, i dont think you can understand such a big word

sigmagirl91
03-24-2004, 01:56 AM
ok sigma ..i will..

but only if you get a boyfriend

What, do YOU want to be my boyfriend? Sorry, seb, but your equipment is not adequate to deal with me....

sigmagirl91
03-24-2004, 01:57 AM
Oh wow, this thread is hilarious. If it wasn't for the piss-poor english, blind fanatacism and delusional posts I'd say that these Chilean "weko"s made sense.

Not to mention that they're hypocrites, but I don't think they'd understand such a big word.

Is that you again? Delusional and hypocrite should NEVER be used in a sentence by you....

sigmagirl91
03-24-2004, 01:58 AM
Hey Ryan

why you said the term "WEKO" ?, i dont think you can understand such a big word

What a big word, seb. Such a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG word....

Angelito
03-24-2004, 02:40 AM
OMG is Ryan who I think he is?

sebastiagol
03-24-2004, 02:47 AM
Wow..this guy is worst than me or what?

Ryan
03-24-2004, 02:50 AM
Ryan, if you're who I think you are then you have no right to be labelling others as delusional hypocrites.

Well then please tell me who you think I am.:)

Ryan
03-24-2004, 02:51 AM
Oh, and judging by some people's weird rections, I'm going to assume there was another person named Ryan on the board? :confused: Because I've been here for about 2 years although I frequent the wtawboard much more.

Angelito
03-24-2004, 02:59 AM
:haha: this is the first time you actually make me laugh!! Good post Seb!!!

Well, like I've said before.... if he is who I think he is I'd say it is worst!!!

But I'm not sure if its him yet!

Deboogle!.
03-24-2004, 03:00 AM
I don't think this Ryan is the same Ryan.... the other one couldn't spell to save his live, this person can put sentences together.

Angelito
03-24-2004, 03:06 AM
Oh, and judging by some people's weird rections, I'm going to assume there was another person named Ryan on the board? :confused: Because I've been here for about 2 years although I frequent the wtawboard much more.

Yes, RialityRyan was his name and he was one of the more stupid posters I've ever seen... a piece of work! And if I'm not wrong he had the same avatar you have.

So.... glad that you're not him!!

Chloe le Bopper
03-24-2004, 03:09 AM
bwt......sebastiennedork and pam...

"Tennistic"? Not a word.

Losers.
Tell that to Ferrero ;)

sebastiagol
03-24-2004, 03:35 AM
What a big word, seb. Such a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG word....

hahaha.. yea!.. this word can be very big..but it depends on wich person use this word.

For example:
You said that you need a boyfriend with a big equipment or that my equipment is not the appropriate one for you

well.. i dont think that the size of the equipment is the problem...
The problem is that you have a very big "WEKO" down there..
:haha:

I promise you that someday i will explain you what this means..

Tennis Fool
03-24-2004, 03:45 AM
Did anyone else find him/her eerily similar to Costa_slam?:tape:

LOL. One of the few posters to actually get banned here (and he actually wanted it ).

sigmagirl91
03-24-2004, 11:53 AM
hahaha.. yea!.. this word can be very big..but it depends on wich person use this word.

For example:
You said that you need a boyfriend with a big equipment or that my equipment is not the appropriate one for you

well.. i dont think that the size of the equipment is the problem...
The problem is that you have a very big "WEKO" down there..
:haha:

I promise you that someday i will explain you what this means..

I actually know what that means now. So, I have a big one? Have you been down there to take a look? Geez, it's good to be famous. Thanks, seb, for your continued support of my cause....

Ryan
03-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Yes, RialityRyan was his name and he was one of the more stupid posters I've ever seen... a piece of work! And if I'm not wrong he had the same avatar you have.

So.... glad that you're not him!!

lol, yeah I don't come here often. Anyway, thank you to those people who checked the date I joined...noone.

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 08:46 PM
Ok, ok, please forgive us for the transgression. We will know better next time....

Sjengster
03-27-2004, 12:10 AM
I did say "if" Ryan, I did say "if"... but apologies all the same. So why did you resist the manifold temptations of MTF for around 18 months, if I may ask?

Dirk
03-27-2004, 06:39 AM
Reality Ryan got banned. He a few months back created this thread in the Roger Federer Forum..."Roger dies in horrible Plane Crash" I asked the big eye in the sky to delete the topic as it was a disgusting prank and scaring the shit out of Roger fans. They not only delete it but Bullshit Brian's membership as well. All thanks to the rat Dirky. http://www.freeadpower.org/~mrsmiles/otn/angels/littleangel.gif

sebastiagol
03-27-2004, 09:25 PM
gonzalez def. kucera 7/5 7/6 (7)

now he faces novak.

last year gonzo beat novak in two sets.. lets go for another win!..

i hope federer and gonzalez can meet again

AgassiFan
03-27-2004, 09:57 PM
gonzalez def. kucera 7/5 7/6 (7)

now he faces novak.

last year gonzo beat novak in two sets.. lets go for another win!..

i hope federer and gonzalez can meet again

I can't speak for everyone else, but I hope he loses every match. You''re an ignorant jingoistic scumbag - I am holding Fernando responsible for the fans he attracts.

Go Novak!

pamendoz
03-27-2004, 10:49 PM
Fernando had beaten Kucera, i would like to see him against federer again (now that Gonzo is not ill), Novak is not good enough to play against Gonzo, so he will be beaten just as Kucera.....Federer, we are waiting for you (Fernando is gonna win 6-0 6-0).

"Sigmagirl", i do really think you have troubles, if you need to introduce you a T.V thatīs your problem, but please donīt tell us....do it for the U.S.A girls...please....Not everyone is as easy as you, bye honey...

sigmagirl91
03-27-2004, 10:55 PM
"Sigmagirl", i do really think you have troubles, if you need to introduce you a T.V thatīs your problem, but please donīt tell us....do it for the U.S.A girls...please....Not everyone is as easy as you, bye honey...

I have a TV, thank you ever so much. I could really care less if Fernando Gonzalez wins the match, but I STILL don't believe that he can do it love and love. And the last statement....as I said before, "it takes one to know one". If I am a slut, then so are you....

sebastiagol
03-27-2004, 11:33 PM
I can't speak for everyone else, but I hope he loses every match. You''re an ignorant jingoistic scumbag - I am holding Fernando responsible for the fans he attracts.

Go Novak!

wha's up agassifan??? are you scared???

now i see why you are against the chileans.. YOU ARE SCARED..

agassi can't see rios.. because will pee on his pants again and again..
what about gonzalez?? he beat him in USA..in agassi owns field(just like rios did)..
agassi was beating gonzalez.. but in the middle of the second set.. someone told him that gonzo came from Chile.. and agassi associated chile with rios... so he wet his pants again.. and lost the match..

poor old baldy

pamendoz
03-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Little sigmagirl, i know -and we everyone knows- you are a slut, and if you want to publicize it, is your problem, but it is a tennis forum, ok??
If you are not going to talk about tennis, just leave, no one will miss you, little "anita alvarado"....

sigmagirl91
03-27-2004, 11:55 PM
As far as I know, you are the only one who has called me a slut. I have yet to hear from the rest of the message board.....So, whatever for you....

Fedex
03-28-2004, 12:27 AM
Reality Ryan got banned. He a few months back created this thread in the Roger Federer Forum..."Roger dies in horrible Plane Crash" I asked the big eye in the sky to delete the topic as it was a disgusting prank and scaring the shit out of Roger fans. They not only delete it but Bullshit Brian's membership as well. All thanks to the rat Dirky. http://www.freeadpower.org/~mrsmiles/otn/angels/littleangel.gif
So it was YOU Dirk that got him banned?? :worship: Thank God :) I never saw that thread 'roger dies in a horrible plane crash', but that was probobly do to the fact that i wasnt on these boards for most of Feburary.

Dirk
03-28-2004, 09:45 AM
Fedex it only was in Roger's forum for about an hour if that. Only a few posters responded. I don't think I would make it past two episodes in the Sopranos.

AgassiFan
03-28-2004, 09:54 PM
<<<magirl", i do really think you have troubles,>>>>

Her only trouble, it seems, is attracting cretinous shit-head trolls such as yourself. My my, whatever will she do...

if you need to introduce you a T.V thatīs your problem, but please donīt tell us....do it for the U.S.A girls...please....Not everyone is as easy as you, bye honey...

Dude, you're hilarious. And wrong. USA girls are actually quite the opposite -- hightened sense of entitlement and self-respect. Touch or even address them inappropriately and they're liable to sue your ass. It's called the "by-product of living in a civilized, litigious society".

wha's up agassifan??? are you scared???

Yes, very.

now i see why you are against the chileans.. YOU ARE SCARED

That's MISTER scared racist oil-guzzler to you, superman.

agassi can't see rios.. because will pee on his pants again and again..

:devil:

pamendoz
03-28-2004, 11:32 PM
Gonzalez won easily......novak is just a baby......6-4 6-2, so easy........
We are waiting for you Federer.....Gonna cry.....you will see.

sebastiagol
03-29-2004, 01:33 AM
Ok AgassioldbaldyandscaredFan... whatever you want.. is ok..

but..If your sacared-Agassi pee on his pants against rios and gonzalez in his own field ... i can imagine what could happen if he plays in the chilean field.. :haha:

Tennis Fool
03-29-2004, 04:15 AM
Gonzo vs Nadal

What do you guys think?

Action Jackson
03-29-2004, 05:27 AM
Ah! the thread of trolls it just gets better.

Tennis Fool
03-29-2004, 05:30 AM
I hope you weren't speaking of my post :confused:

sigmagirl91
03-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Ah! the thread of trolls it just gets better.

Be very afraid...