ALL VERY STRONG PLAYS IMO

Best of luck

bad gambler
12-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Heat to cover -5.5 v Warriors

good luck

sports freak
12-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Looking at the Clippers alot,due to a let down game after the Spurs,while Brand n Co are over desperate and the Rockets are still pissed from last nights huge win over the Spurs!!!Good spot for Clippers here no doubt,and the pts even better!!!It will be interesting to see if they beat Houston n face their Bogey team the Utah Jazz who own them like a child liking candy!!!You can get it at +9.5 @ TAB but i feel you wont need that extra couple of pts!!

50 units on Los Angeles Clippers +7.5 over Houston Rockets - Believe it or not Rockets will find it easier winning in Houston then in Utah,also a couple of factors come innto it bad too mnuch explaining,Clippers win this game at worse lose by 1-3pts max imho,throwing some units on Clipppers Moneyline aswell!!!Over 183.5pts total

Good luck!!! Lookin at 1 or 2 more plays!!!

sports freak
12-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Adding Wolves +4.5pts over Pacers!!!

50 units on Minnasota Timberwolves +4.5pts over Indiana Pacers - Wolves schedule has been abit lighter,also KG n the boys will be up for this one!!Over 188.5pts total!!

Good luck!!!

sports freak
12-23-2006, 10:36 PM
Adding,the Hot Knicks to stay hot like an Oven Roast!!!

50 units on Milwalkee Bucks vs New Jersey Nets Over 204pts total - Both team will heat over 100pts imo!!!

50 units on New York Knicks +3pts over Philadelphia 76ERS - Knicks are hot n shouldnt need the pts!!!!

Good luck - Other leans on Sonics -5pts/Bobcats +11pts!!!

betowiec
12-23-2006, 10:48 PM
just a triple for me tonigth:

utah/indy/wichita state(cbb)

all ML

adding Clippers +7.5

nets ML @ 2.65

Finns4
12-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Looking at the Clippers alot,due to a let down game after the Spurs,while Brand n Co are over desperate and the Rockets are still pissed from last nights huge win over the Spurs!!!Good spot for Clippers here no doubt,and the pts even better!!!It will be interesting to see if they beat Houston n face their Bogey team the Utah Jazz who own them like a child liking candy!!!You can get it at +9.5 @ TAB but i feel you wont need that extra couple of pts!!

50 units on Los Angeles Clippers +7.5 over Houston Rockets - Believe it or not Rockets will find it easier winning in Houston then in Utah,also a couple of factors come innto it bad too mnuch explaining,Clippers win this game at worse lose by 1-3pts max imho,throwing some units on Clipppers Moneyline aswell!!!Over 183.5pts total

Good luck!!! Lookin at 1 or 2 more plays!!!

Id always take the most points i could in any game, did u get better odds on the +7.5?

sports freak
12-24-2006, 12:43 AM
Id always take the most points i could in any game, did u get better odds on the +7.5?

Not when i feel i dont need those extra points,Feel Clippers can win this outright mate ;)

Finns4
12-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Not when i feel i dont need those extra points,Feel Clippers can win this outright mate ;)

I just dont see why you wouldnt take the extra security net anywho to each his own and Roll on the clips

sports freak
12-24-2006, 01:06 AM
I just dont see why you wouldnt take the extra security net anywho to each his own and Roll on the clips

Can understand where your comin from but,this ones form the gut so hopefully i wont need those pts :) nice call on the Philly,the 2nd half line was enough to tell me Knicks didnt show up :rolleyes:

betowiec
12-24-2006, 01:14 AM
utah -4 2nd half

sports freak
12-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Adding late game!!!

50 units on Seattle Sonics vs Toronto Craptors Under 196pts total- To be honest this will be lucky to hit 190 imo!!!!

Good luck!!!

Finns4
12-24-2006, 01:43 AM
Adding late game!!!

50 units on Seattle Sonics vs Toronto Craptors Under 196pts total- To be honest this will be lucky to hit 190 imo!!!!

Good luck!!!

With Allen back in and possible Lewis to be starting again, could be high scoring from the sonics. I prefer the under play as well but will pass

sports freak
12-24-2006, 01:47 AM
With Allen back in and possible Lewis to be starting again, could be high scoring from the sonics. I prefer the under play as well but will pass

Feel it will be Craptors pace more then the Sonics,they have been on the road for awhile,also it takes anit of time to gel again,like Kobe n the Fakers :)
Unders looks real good to me anyway!!!

betowiec
12-24-2006, 01:48 AM

isn't he out for 2 months or so?

Finns4
12-24-2006, 01:55 AM
Feel it will be Craptors pace more then the Sonics,they have been on the road for awhile,also it takes anit of time to gel again,like Kobe n the Fakers :)
Unders looks real good to me anyway!!!

It would be sonics who would most likely pace the game, raptors didnt pace the game last nite at all, just had a very strong 4th, Sonics ran all over Dallas with the pace in the first half, now that allens back it could be very high scoring seeing as the first half v Dallas was like 100+ from memory. Raptors are never that great at backing up HOWEVER they are good at chasing, that why i think it could go e-ther way

Lewis return was dependant on surgery outcome which was the worst possible outcome. so nope he's not playin i just didnt know the outcome after he went under the knife

sports freak
12-24-2006, 02:02 AM
It would be sonics who would most likely pace the game, raptors didnt pace the game last nite at all, just had a very strong 4th, Sonics ran all over Dallas with the pace in the first half, now that allens back it could be very high scoring seeing as the first half v Dallas was like 100+ from memory. Raptors are never that great at backing up HOWEVER they are good at chasing, that why i think it could go e-ther way

Lewis return was dependant on surgery outcome which was the worst possible outcome. so nope he's not playin i just didnt know the outcome after he went under the knife

I heard it was Allen in for Lewis,i could be wrong!Anyway what i meant to say is Craptors will play at thier pace which is slowing it down,no way they can go with a freash Sonics at home playin toe to toe if you know what i mean!!

betowiec
12-24-2006, 02:29 AM
utah -4 2nd half

win

betowiec
12-24-2006, 02:30 AM
I heard it was Allen in for Lewis,i could be wrong!Anyway what i meant to say is Craptors will play at thier pace which is slowing it down,no way they can go with a freash Sonics at home playin toe to toe if you know what i mean!!

lewis is out 2 months and Ray is playing today (not too hard to figure that one out)

betowiec
12-24-2006, 02:41 AM
just a triple for me tonigth:

utah/indy/wichita state(cbb)

all ML

adding Clippers +7.5

nets ML @ 2.65

parlay is a LOss

clippers win
nets Loss

bad gambler
12-24-2006, 03:05 AM
Heat to cover -5.5 v Warriors

good luck

win

noticed how Wade had a quiet game, you got that feeling he was thinking Christmas Day - what a game that should be :bowdown:

betowiec
12-24-2006, 03:16 AM
win

noticed how Wade had a quiet game, you got that feeling he was thinking Christmas Day - what a game that should be :bowdown:

cannot wait to watch it (...............and probably bet)

2nd half over 96 for sonics/Craptors @ 1.917

i will skip nba tomorrow.............so this is the last nba play before the showdown in Miami

sports freak
12-24-2006, 03:17 AM
Adding late game!!!

Good luck!!!

Hedging big time!!!

50 units on 2nd half Seattle Sonics vs Toronto Craptors Under 96.5pts total - Defence 2nd half no doubt with a fatigue Craptors,they want bait on the Overs no doubt :)

Good luck!!!

betowiec
12-24-2006, 04:18 AM
cannot wait to watch it (...............and probably bet)

2nd half over 96 for sonics/Craptors @ 1.917

i will skip nba tomorrow.............so this is the last nba play before the showdown in Miami

loss