Ivan wins the Croatian Sportsmen of the year award! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ivan wins the Croatian Sportsmen of the year award!

Blue Heart24
12-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Congrats Ivan :worship:
Second in a row :D

ljubicic_
12-22-2006, 11:07 PM
there where 3 tree Croats in the race for that title( Ljubicic, I. Kostelic and Duje Draganja) that is stupid because we had in 2006 more European champions and world champions in different sports! but with all respect if people really had to chose to that three people's why on earth have they chosen for Ljubicic:confused: because he didn't win a GS or TMC the real winner of that tree people should be Draganja because he is the world champion on the 50 m slobodno(Shanghai) and he won the silver medal and the bronze medal in Budimpesti.. And no im not bashing Ljubicic, i have very much respect for that guy but Draganja simply has achieved more in 2006!

Blue Heart24
12-23-2006, 08:46 AM
there where 3 tree Croats in the race for that title( Ljubicic, I. Kostelic and Duje Draganja) that is stupid because we had in 2006 more European champions and world champions in different sports! but with all respect if people really had to chose to that three people's why on earth have they chosen for Ljubicic:confused: because he didn't win a GS or TMC the real winner of that tree people should be Draganja because he is the world champion on the 50 m slobodno(Shanghai) and he won the silver medal and the bronze medal in Budimpesti.. And no im not bashing Ljubicic, i have very much respect for that guy but Draganja simply has achieved more in 2006!

Get the hell out of here!
That Draganja,wanted to swim for Qatar!
And he didnt achive anything special!
Ivan deserved it!

ljubicic_
12-23-2006, 11:59 AM
but he didn't swim for Qatar but for Croatia, So be onest, tell me what did have Ljubo acchieved to be the best sportmale off Croatia? and what you are saying about Draganja is bullshit! you are saying that being a world champion isn't good:confused: (you said that he had nothing achieved)

Blue Heart24
12-23-2006, 12:09 PM
but he didn't swim for Qatar but for Croatia, So be onest, tell me what did have Ljubo acchieved to be the best sportmale off Croatia? and what you are saying about Draganja is bullshit! you are saying that being a world champion isn't good:confused: (you said that he had nothing achieved)

Ivan won 3 tournaments,he was no.3 in the world,now he is no.5
That's more then enough.

ljubicic_
12-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Ivan won 3 tournaments,he was no.3 in the world,now he is no.5
That's more then enough.

but that arn't very big tournements to be the best sporter off Croatia he should at least win one GS

El Legenda
12-23-2006, 11:40 PM
:yeah: Go Ivan :)

tennismaster882001
12-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Yesterday Ivan was a guest in the show Nedjeljom u 2, it was very nice interview! Aleksandar can be pretty forthright with some questions, he even managed to rattle Ivan at one point! This was the first time that Ivan talked about his escape from Banja Luka, but you could see that he wasn't comfortable talking about it! There was a reportage about his life and training in Monte Carlo, very nice! I respect him more after seeing that show!

georgekuo1017
12-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Congrats!

Jadranka
12-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Well done Ivan :)

Ajmoo KOSTELIC! You rocks!!

Fergie
12-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Congrats Ivan! :worship: