Marcos book [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Marcos book

sdimitri
12-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Marcos book has been published.
Marcos wrote that book and talks about how he started playing tennis, the difficulties etc.
For now Marcos book is exclusively available in Cyprus. We will find it next year in English version and French.

allase
12-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Do you know if i can find it in Greece? what's its title?

christos
12-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Yes Im interested too for it!
We can find it in Greece?

sdimitri
01-02-2007, 06:51 AM
Sorry for not responding, i was away and did not have internet connection.
Well i don´t know the exact title of the book but i will look for it in Cyprus and let you know.

Choupi
01-02-2007, 07:20 AM
The book is simply called "Marcos Baghdatis". I received an email from the official fanclub -I'm registered there. Here is it:

Marcos Baghdatis's Book is exclusively available in Cyprus...

Through his book, Marcos, 21 years-old wishes to share with us his evolution in sports and humanity. He shows us how will and desire have enabled him to become one of the best player in the world. Leaving Cyprus at a young age, Marcos has had an uncommon carrier wich built him up a single and exceptional personality. His testimony given in this book is disruptive by its realism and honesty on his private and professionnal life.

Marcos team

The official site says that we should be getting an English version too...later.

allase
01-02-2007, 08:35 AM
oh thanks !

sdimitri
01-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Yes that is correct, thanks Choupi.
It is called "Marcos Baghdatis" or "Μάρκος Παγδατής" in Greek.
I saw it on an advertisement in a Cyprus Newspaper.

christos
01-02-2007, 10:02 AM
I want the greek one though hehe

allase
01-03-2007, 09:21 AM
do you know if i can buy the book on-line?

Choupi
01-03-2007, 10:25 AM
I don't know. But you can't buy it online from Marcos official website.

sdimitri
01-04-2007, 04:58 AM
There are some big online Greek bookstores and you can search there if they
have it, ore send them an email and ask if they are going to add it on there bookstore.

allase
01-05-2007, 09:25 AM
ok i will thanks:)

Dimitra
01-08-2007, 12:17 PM
I am also interested in buying it in Greece ..hope it becomes available here soon,cause I haven't found it anywhere.:(

Aris
01-24-2007, 03:25 PM
I found the book very disappointing. Apart from terrible printing, Marcos gives very few facts about his tennis training, his matches, his travels etc... and not a mention about his girlfriend (not even one photograph!) Very disjointed and badly written. I read it all in one toilet break over Xmas. Also I think it is overpriced. All in all, it gives me the impression that he put it out over Xmas for a quick buck...Sick!

Dimitra
01-24-2007, 08:37 PM
I found the book very disappointing. Apart from terrible printing, Marcos gives very few facts about his tennis training, his matches, his travels etc... and not a mention about his girlfriend (not even one photograph!) Very disjointed and badly written. I read it all in one toilet break over Xmas. Also I think it is overpriced. All in all, it gives me the impression that he put it out over Xmas for a quick buck...Sick!

:o is it that bad???
And...what girlfriend?!?:eek: Have I missed something???:mad:

Aris
01-25-2007, 11:39 AM
:o is it that bad???
And...what girlfriend?!?:eek: Have I missed something???:mad:

Obviously ex-girlfriend by now.... Camille (I think), very pretty (check out forum's picture thread, I'm sure she's there...), made good TV viewing in last year's Australian Open, came to Cyprus and was chased by local media about her future with Marcos etc etc and then simply disappeared!

Dimitra
01-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Obviously ex-girlfriend by now.... Camille (I think), very pretty (check out forum's picture thread, I'm sure she's there...), made good TV viewing in last year's Australian Open, came to Cyprus and was chased by local media about her future with Marcos etc etc and then simply disappeared!

haha I know all about that Aris!!:p :cool: but I heard he has a new gf?:o that looks nothing like Camille..:confused:

I need to know!!!!:mad:

:)