Make fun of your fav player [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Make fun of your fav player

Guilles' grl
03-09-2004, 10:56 PM
Just to lighten the mood around here. I'll go first.

Coria, what is WRONG wit your TEETH my brutha???? C'mon, get it fixed. Brushing is a start.

Nal-B, you ain't all dat fine man. You a'ight, but dats it! Your backhand is prettier than you.

Hmm I don't totally LOVE anybody else so yeah, I'm dissed my 2 most fav players. Have at it.

LCeh
03-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Umm... Federer, cut your hair? ( I know, it's ridiculous, but I can't think of anything, and wouldn't mind if someone help me out here ;) )

Blaze
03-09-2004, 11:06 PM
I rather like the hair though i think he should get some muscles in his left arm.

Guilles' grl
03-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Ok at least someone tried.

Angelito
03-09-2004, 11:41 PM
Ok, 'bout Nalby he needs a haircut soon. Can't make fun of him but he truly must have his hair cut.

BmxBandit
03-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Jelena, get the ball OVER the net and INSIDE the court :(

i love paradorn
03-09-2004, 11:57 PM
paradorn, you're so hot right now...too bad you'd be mucho caliente if you knew how to play tennis

Lapentti
03-10-2004, 12:09 AM
Nico, you are the hottest player that keeps losing in the first round

RoddickPride
03-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Roddick, you hair is rediculous!

Leo
03-10-2004, 12:56 AM
Ferrero: needs to smarten up with scheduling and to work on that horrific netplay

Youzhny: total headcase :rolleyes:

Davenport: bad attitude, lacks self-confidence

Pierce: needs to get off her lazy ass to start playing these big events instead of "training for the clay season"; AO was a missed opportunity for her and so is IW/Miami!

Mirnyi: Nothnothing, he's perfect :angel:

Havok
03-10-2004, 12:59 AM
Andy: you got some big ass ears :scared: but i like em:yeah: they're funny. and also that haircut was a horrible mistake :fiery:
Jelena: show some fighting spirit and cut down on the errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frooty_Bazooty
03-10-2004, 01:01 AM
David, if you played half as many tournaments as you withdrew from youd be top of the INDESIT INDESIT INDESIT INDESIT INDESIT INDESIT champions race

faboozadoo15
03-10-2004, 01:02 AM
roger-- bulk up, man... at least a little
monica-- you're perfect, although u could get fitter, damnit! wheres that tenth slam?

sigmagirl91
03-10-2004, 02:07 AM
Ok, 'bout Nalby he needs a haircut soon. Can't make fun of him but he truly must have his hair cut.

Yes, definitely a haircut.
And, please, no more tattoos for awhile. I think that one tattoo will be fine for now. And, oh...please, oh please, Nalbi, do something about those injuries. You could probably win the tournaments you keep dropping out of....

alfonsojose
03-10-2004, 03:28 AM
Rainer ..

Wake up, you're tough
show what you're made of
Keep being as always, nice
and amuse me with those eyes :hearts:

Lindsay ..

Believe, believe ;)

MisterQ
03-10-2004, 03:48 AM
Andre, you bald pigeon-toed old geezer, what's with the shiny head? Did they just announce auditions for The King and I?

And another thing, why do you always say things like "It's a function of..." Get over yourself man, speak English! You're not a mathematician!

And why do we always have to hear about your running that damn hill? That got old five years ago! How about taking a jog up to the net once in a while, you sorry excuse for a volleyer!

;)

Guilles' grl
03-10-2004, 04:18 AM
Andre, you bald pigeon-toed old geezer, what's with the shiny head? Did they just announce auditions for The King and I?

And another thing, why do you always say things like "It's a function of..." Get over yourself man, speak English! You're not a mathematician!

And why do we always have to hear about your running that damn hill? That got old five years ago! How about taking a jog up to the net once in a while, you sorry excuse for a volleyer!

;)

LMMFAO!!!! Oh man that was great!! I need to come up with better stuff...

Chloe le Bopper
03-10-2004, 04:43 AM
Bah, I make fun of Ferrero everywhere, do I really need to do it in a special thread? Oh, if you insist..

You plonker, must you lose every other final you play and then blame it on "injury"? Really, if you are that injured, then don't fucking play! Quit whining about it already. Everybody hurts...but not everybody whines about!

Chloe le Bopper
03-10-2004, 04:45 AM
Speaking of players who need to get a hair cut, how about Rafael Nadal? Only 17 and already he has more mullitude than any guy on tour.

He's forgiven for not being very pretty, since that isn't his fault. But there is just no excuse for that mop of hair.

RogiFan88
03-10-2004, 04:59 AM

;)

:haha: :haha:

That is great -- had to laugh out LOUD!!

RogiFan88
03-10-2004, 05:03 AM
:) Speaking of haircuts:

Alex time to get a hairstyle and win a match while you're about it...

Rogi don't be such a big crybaby...

Juanqui, the way you speak English, we need a translator...

Maratski, next time you play a match, try and remember which side of the court you're serving from...

LCeh
03-10-2004, 05:18 AM
Rogi don't be such a big crybaby...

Crybaby? Come on RogiFan, you can come up with something better than that... (Even though mine was worse ;))

donna1985
03-10-2004, 05:21 AM
Gonzalez-- Piggy piggy, where are thou??

Gaudio-- Mam, you're awfully pretty looking.

-- Oh you damn sourpuss, you bitch more then that tub of lard Rosie O'donnel. Face it, you're just not that great. Sorry babe :(

Nalbandian-- You're such a tease, going all the way to Wimbledon Finals 2 seasons ago, then getting hammered, then not even equaling that success with last season, why don't you just settle for mediocrity and save yourself the hurt of failure, you "never going to win a major" dude...
Oh what is that, you're playing inspiring tennis thus far? Ha! It ain't getting any better my friend....

Rainer-- Are you sporting those short shorts for your MALE fans or what? I don't have a problem with seeing your ass being tightened like that, especially when you're sweating... :o , however, it does have a 'gay' picturesque to it if you ask me.
Stop it!

--- And that backward hats thing?!? Duude, that is like so UNcool. I suppose you want to spare the audience of having to witness the thinning hair line of yours?
TRY ROGAINE!

(I'm j/k BTW, I love his attitude red cap).

Yonge
03-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Timbo.....now I know why Conan O'Brien always makes fun of British people not brushing their teeth!

Roger....Where the heck are YOUR teeth????? You look like this emoticon when you smile - :D

jazz_girl
03-10-2004, 11:43 AM
David, if you played half as many tournaments as you withdrew from youd be top of the INDESIT INDESIT INDESIT INDESIT INDESIT INDESIT champions race
LMAO!!!! That is so true! And I agree with Angelito, he should cut his hair, just a bit...

Mrs. B
03-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Roger: how about a new image--- like a short bleached hair, piercing on your eyebrow, wear sleeveless shirts and have a tattoo of a cow on your right arm? ;)

Mrs. B
03-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Roger....Where the heck are YOUR teeth????? You look like this emoticon when you smile - :D

lol, too funny. Someone once wrote that Roger smiles like he's just bitten into a lemon. :haha:

CooCooCachoo
03-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Due to the fact he has so many big weapons, I really see Tommy winning THE Grand Slam (all 4 in one year)..

Karol, you could act in a Loréal commercial: because you're worth it!

sigmagirl91
03-10-2004, 12:26 PM
LMAO!!!! That is so true! And I agree with Angelito, he should cut his hair, just a bit...

Just get a mohawk haircut, Dave, or better yet, hand me the scissors; I'll cut it. And read my lips, Dave, NO MORE BRAIDS....

And win a grand slam this year, dammit. Tired of watching you lose to players you could beat with your eyes closed, and I am getting tired of watching you double fault away a lot of your games. Please, get a new serve.

Lastly, please, no more Houston-like tirades. Next time, please, use that energy to actually win the match rather than taking up five minutes of it verbally abusing the umpire and drawing a warning. What next, a point penalty, a game penalty, and then a DQ? We don't need the McEnroe-esque tirades on court; it doesn't look good on you.

oxy
03-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Ferrero: brush up more on your vocabulary n use less "You Know"....;)

sigmagirl91
03-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Ferrero: brush up more on your vocabulary n use less "You Know"....;)

Could you CC that memo to Clijsters and Capriati too? :)

CmonAussie
03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
Hewitt can definitely do it again in the Slams but would someone tell him to stop referring to himself in the 3rd person.

sigmagirl91
03-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Hewitt can definitely do it again in the Slams but would someone tell him to stop referring to himself in the 3rd person.

That sounds so robotic and unimaginative. "Yes, Lleyton can win another slam, matie, if he can push hard and win seven matches".

Space Cowgirl
03-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Rainer, stop yelling at yourself when things go wrong on the court stop letting small mistakes put you off. Use your energies on beating your opponent instead of yourself!

yanchr
03-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Roger, don't be lazy to have yourself clean shaven... you know you just look decades older with all that black thing ;)

Ma. Estefania
03-10-2004, 04:08 PM
That sounds so robotic and unimaginative. "Yes, Lleyton can win another slam, matie, if he can push hard and win seven matches".

LOL....but what a weirdo....

¿esquímaux?
03-10-2004, 05:29 PM
yeah max IS perfect ;)

Sjengster
03-10-2004, 05:40 PM
You call THAT a serve? You call THAT a positive attitude? Cut out the negativity, please!

jazz_girl
03-10-2004, 08:25 PM
Just get a mohawk haircut, Dave, or better yet, hand me the scissors; I'll cut it. And read my lips, Dave, NO MORE BRAIDS....

And win a grand slam this year, dammit. Tired of watching you lose to players you could beat with your eyes closed, and I am getting tired of watching you double fault away a lot of your games. Please, get a new serve.

Lastly, please, no more Houston-like tirades. Next time, please, use that energy to actually win the match rather than taking up five minutes of it verbally abusing the umpire and drawing a warning. What next, a point penalty, a game penalty, and then a DQ? We don't need the McEnroe-esque tirades on court; it doesn't look good on you.
Yes!!! I totally forgot about his serve, he HAS to improve that! I agree on everything you said BTW! ;)
J.

RoddickPride
03-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Agassi, when you have to pull out because of a hip injury, thats a sign you are getting old!

Capriati, loose some weight!!!!!!

Leo
03-11-2004, 12:29 AM
Roger: how about a new image--- like a short bleached hair, piercing on your eyebrow, wear sleeveless shirts and have a tattoo of a cow on your right arm? ;)

:lol: Oh, that'd be so great. Mary Carillo would just piss herself.

Leo
03-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Rainer, stop yelling at yourself when things go wrong on the court stop letting small mistakes put you off. Use your energies on beating your opponent instead of yourself!

Pretty ironic given your avatar. ;)

CmonAussie
03-11-2004, 04:49 AM
Clijsters please stop talking about having babies at 25; this is just a decoy so the press will stop asking you about "why do you choke everytime you play a Slam final??". You've got 8-9 top years ahead of you as a player>> so just win some Slams already & then you can do the Mother thing if you're still keen.
* Jelena please get back your Aussie passport, pose for Playboy (you'll make more money than Anna ever could) & then start winning some matches again.~~ Bring Damir back too & we'll arrest him for something,. then you won't have to put up with his "the price of fish at Wimbledon crap..".

Kristen
03-11-2004, 08:38 AM
Could you CC that memo to Clijsters and Capriati too? :)

Lets not forget Dokic and Scud there also. Ohh look at me, constantly attacking Aussies ;)

Seriously, I have issues making fun of my guys. The only references I could think of would be to let Jonas look his age, and give being a brunette a go. I mean, his hair colour is a darkish blonde. Leave the peroxide alone. As long as he's not driving a red sports car, I'm not worried. Thank god he still has his hair.

sigmagirl91
03-11-2004, 01:02 PM
To Poo and JC:
Please do not-and I mean DO NOT-mess around with a peroxide bottle ever again. Poo, that blond mess you had did not become you. It made you look like a banana split. JC, going platinum scared the crap out of me, and rendered you almost unrecognizable by even YOUR standards.
Guys, please, consult a colorist for correct color matching. Thank you.

¿esquímaux?
03-11-2004, 02:52 PM
What are you doing under there Coria :scratch:

joske
03-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Ferrero: needs to smarten up with scheduling and to work on that horrific netplay

Not to forget the horrific English he speaks ;) One thing I think is quite important is being able to understand what my "idols" say.. hehe *desperately searching for intelligent words to come out of his mouth, so that I can say I don't only like him bc of his looks and game.. :lol:*

Kristen
03-11-2004, 03:12 PM
What are you doing under there Coria :scratch:
The look of concern on agustin and Dahveed's faces-priceless! And how the other guys are giggling, like Coria's up to his old tricks again :eek:

jazz_girl
03-11-2004, 03:16 PM
The look of concern on agustin and Dahveed's faces-priceless! And how the other guys are giggling, like Coria's up to his old tricks again :eek:
LOL!!! Actually he was late for the press conference, so he had to crawl under the table, ;)

maratski
03-11-2004, 03:30 PM
Sigmagirl that also counts for Marat ;)

oxy
03-11-2004, 03:34 PM
Guga your grunts sound like u are having s** on court....heeheee..
Moya your armpit hairs are growing way too long...cover them with sleeves...
Venus why not spend some of your prize money on a make-over.....;)