Who's Going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's Going?

andyroddickfan03
12-15-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm hoping to be going. Since it will be the last year so sad. Just wondering who else will be going.

joseffxoxo
03-11-2007, 03:05 AM
I am actually thinking of going to the event. I'll be coming from Harlingen TX but I won't have any places to stay while in Houston. Does anybody have any suggestions on reasonably priced accomodations that are also accessible from the tournament venue?
Thanks!

HewittHenman
03-26-2007, 03:21 AM
I don't think there are any hotels within walking distance

There's a radisson near the old Town and Country Mall which is probably the closest hotel to the tournament

Fee
03-31-2007, 08:43 PM
The one time I went to Houston I actually walked from my hotel to the venue once. I also walked from my hotel to the auxilary parking lot and got the shuttle. I think it was a Hamtpon hotel? Try putting the address of the venue on a google map, then ask it to search for nearby hotels and see if anything comes up.

JackPumpkinHead
04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
I just got my tickets for the final. Is there a cheaper hotel than the one listed on the even vwebsite. That one is listed at 139 a night

Fee
04-11-2007, 05:30 AM
Yes there are many. I used google maps and found quite a few. Put the address of the club in, then ask it to search for hotels nearby and about 8 come up. Should be a range of prices there.