tennis racquet [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

tennis racquet

Deathless Mortal
12-14-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm thinking about getting another one. Can you tell me which one would be the best to buy? I have HEAD, so I'm thinking about getting Babolat.

Blue Heart24
12-14-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm thinking about getting another one. Can you tell me which one would be the best to buy? I have HEAD, so I'm thinking about getting Babolat.

I bought Babolat recently and I can tell you,it's amazing :worship:

tennisplayer89
01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Buy the racket that you play best with. The racket that feels better and plays better is the one that you should buy.

dannysspieler85
02-05-2007, 09:13 AM
i'd recommend an wilson or an babolat racket.
wilson has not that big amount of different rackets (as head for example has), but the ones they build are great.
if i hadn't a wilson racket, i'd choose a babolat racket. nice handling, good for top-spin players etc.
i'm just talking about the "tour-level" rackets here, i don't know the others =)
but as always - test some rackets before buying. if u made a desicion, try out some strings on the new racket. and then start playing, and, hopefully, winning ;)

es_lilin
03-21-2007, 12:29 AM
Hi All ! I just bought an Aero Series Babolat. There's a rattling sound within the handle. Is that normal ?

Peoples
03-21-2007, 12:40 AM
You don't like getting head anymore?

gaz
03-21-2007, 07:55 AM
if you got a rattling sound use a fawk to take the bottom of the buttcap and shake it and the foreign body should come out

babolats are great there is a racket in the range for everyone

es_lilin
03-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Thanx ! I found out that it's normal. It's called the cortex shaft dampening system. BTW my racket is Pure Drive Roddick Plus.

Burrow
07-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Babolats are pieces of shit made for young guys who just like to try smash the ball with no care for feel, quality or control.

baghdatis
07-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Hi All ! I just bought an Aero Series Babolat. There's a rattling sound within the handle. Is that normal ?

Yeah I had this problem aswell with my old Babolat racquet! But a few moths ago I changed to Head Flexpoint 6 which I realy love :D

gaz
07-11-2007, 08:31 AM
it happend when the graphite gets loose inside racket

use a fork to remove th emiddle of the butt cap and shake and it will all fall out

Burrow
07-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah I had this problem aswell with my old Babolat racquet! But a few moths ago I changed to Head Flexpoint 6 which I realy love :D

another poor guy who has been sucked in by marketing :(

GO FOR THE PRESTIGE CLASSIC!! :p

Burrow
07-11-2007, 10:24 AM
it happend when the graphite gets loose inside racket

use a fork to remove th emiddle of the butt cap and shake and it will all fall out

Its simply not a quality racket, babolats are garbage.

gaz
07-11-2007, 11:08 AM
that is absolutely rubbish
when the racket hits something it can make the graphite loose inside the racket
it happens on a lot rackets and is very common

Burrow
07-12-2007, 06:12 PM
that is absolutely rubbish
when the racket hits something it can make the graphite loose inside the racket
it happens on a lot rackets and is very common

in general Babolats are not high on the quality spectrum, they are pieces of shit mainly made from a mixture of graphite and kevlar. Wilson, HEAD, Fischer, Yonex and probably even the majority of Dunlop rackets are better quality than Babolat.

Feels like your hitting with a crappy racket from a local sport shot. No feel AT ALL.

jazar
07-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Feels like your hitting with a crappy racket from a local sport shot. No feel AT ALL.

absolutely correct

GlennMirnyi
07-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Its simply not a quality racket, babolats are garbage.

Very true.

in general Babolats are not high on the quality spectrum, they are pieces of shit mainly made from a mixture of graphite and kevlar. Wilson, HEAD, Fischer, Yonex and probably even the majority of Dunlop rackets are better quality than Babolat.

Don't even bother trying to argue sense with that kid. He's probably another member of the Nadal circle-jerk fanclub who keeps defending Babolat, that shit of a racket.

baghdatis
07-13-2007, 02:03 AM
another poor guy who has been sucked in by marketing :(

GO FOR THE PRESTIGE CLASSIC!! :p

I'm fine with Flexpoint 6 :p

gaz
07-13-2007, 10:36 PM
glenn what do you have againist babolat all player frames are made of graphite and some companies use didnt extras in there but most are now back with graphite after the stupid titanium stage