NBL Round 13 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NBL Round 13

its.like.that
12-10-2006, 10:45 AM
There is one game I will focus on this week, and that is the Kings v Tigers game down here in Canberra.

Ice cold rims that hardly see any action, a crowd of 50-100 people, and this one will go well under the total just like the Wildcats game a few weeks back.

I'm hoping for a line up around 200 points, and will hit it hard.

:D

BOL

rod_steel
12-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Total will be set at low to mid 190's

sports freak
12-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Yeah i think your pretty spot on Rod,thinking around 192-196.5 pts,either way got to agree with Jimbo that unders could be the play!!

its.like.that
12-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Yeah i think your pretty spot on Rod,thinking around 192-196.5 pts,either way got to agree with Jimbo that unders could be the play!!

I will personally deflate the balls if they start scoring too much!

sports freak
12-11-2006, 10:05 AM
I will personally deflate the balls if they start scoring too much!

:lol: Can i join ya :) Its will be interesting to see the total,wonder if the want Bait n put it at 190!!

its.like.that
12-11-2006, 12:24 PM
:lol: Can i join ya :) Its will be interesting to see the total,wonder if the want Bait n put it at 190!!

Sure thing, AIS arena is a lovely stadium, hardly ever used these days.

xcrap
12-13-2006, 08:52 AM
1st match up between slingers and breakers.

anyone got thoughts?

bossboss
12-13-2006, 09:11 AM
i think slingers will cover -3.5

overs is more likely 197.5 isn't bad at all

bossboss
12-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Big plunge from the public on the overs 197.5 .... and i am on it too. my only bet tonight ..

SadrieL
12-13-2006, 09:53 AM
That's not a good sign, I don't know how many times I've seen public plays get shot down. Especially when I'm on.

xcrap
12-13-2006, 10:13 AM
That's not a good sign, I don't know how many times I've seen public plays get shot down. Especially when I'm on.

i was watching the total on all nba games today and every total that the public hit the opposite happen bar the sacs/gsw game.

nuggets/hawks game, public was hitting over, it went under
lakers/rocks game, public hitting under , it went over
supersonic/bucks game, public hitting over, it went under.

trend might continue :)

radiofriendly
12-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Never posted in bball before cos tennis is my preffered sport, but while theres a lull there have had to find something else to kill time with.
Got the unders on 36'ers & Razorbacks tonight. Picked the overs for Slingers vs Breakers, looking real good at the moment half time 62-46 (108), dont wanna jinx us all on the overs though!

sports freak
12-13-2006, 07:48 PM
Nice calls on the Slingers n Overs,congrats!!!

its.like.that
12-14-2006, 03:49 AM
:singer:STEP RIGHT UP STEP RIGHT UP!!!

GET YOUR UNDERS!!!

GOING HOT!!!

Kings v Tigers - UNDER 199.5

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!

xcrap
12-14-2006, 10:01 AM
the line has gone down.

sydney would be pretty piss losing to 36ers and a near loss to the razorbacks, 2 of the worst them in the comp, i think they might come out all guns blazing esp against a better team.

sports freak
12-14-2006, 08:43 PM
the line has gone down.

sydney would be pretty piss losing to 36ers and a near loss to the razorbacks, 2 of the worst them in the comp, i think they might come out all guns blazing esp against a better team.

Mate if you saw the way they played against the Pigs,the CHAMPS are gonna flush em down the toilet 2nite,Champs 100-85 Kings maybe :) Look for around 80-90 in the first half n around 100 in the 2nd!!!

its.like.that
12-15-2006, 01:27 AM
Mate if you saw the way they played against the Pigs,the CHAMPS are gonna flush em down the toilet 2nite,Champs 100-85 Kings maybe :) Look for around 80-90 in the first half n around 100 in the 2nd!!!

But this is the Cannon's court they're playing on!!! So you have to factor in a minus 10 point handicap.

70-80 in first half, and 90 in second!

TMJordan
12-15-2006, 04:51 AM
I'm thinking the Tigers beat the Kings tonight...

its.like.that
12-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Yep, Tigers should win.

xcrap
12-15-2006, 08:47 AM
i was wrong, tigers are smoking them atm.
keep it up and dont take the foot off the pedal like tigers always do.

Mr Flamboyant
12-15-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm back beeyarches!! You didn't REEEEEALY think I was pulling the pin did you? Well you probably didn't give a fat rats and rightly so !

Anyway .. just needed to keep a low profile for a few days after a horrible stretch .. It's worked as I've gone 4-1 this week across NBA and EPL but now it's time push on and advance on where I was a fortnight ago and hopefully contribute to some winning consensus plays for EVERYONE on this site ..

Loved "It's Like That"'s early call on the UNDERS in tonight's NBL match .. It was a complete no-brainer that Ray Charles could've forecast but still it has to be done and on the evidence of the first three quarters it's a sure fire win for all concerned ..

There's lots of games on the card for tomorrow and I'm licking the lips in anticipation so let's get down and play some killer 'o' on the books this weekend ..

Good to be back boys .. here's to the future .. (yes I'm pissed!)

its.like.that
12-15-2006, 10:20 AM
I'm back beeyarches!! You didn't REEEEEALY think I was pulling the pin did you? Well you probably didn't give a fat rats and rightly so !

Anyway .. just needed to keep a low profile for a few days after a horrible stretch .. It's worked as I've gone 4-1 this week across NBA and EPL but now it's time push on and advance on where I was a fortnight ago and hopefully contribute to some winning consensus plays for EVERYONE on this site ..

Loved "It's Like That"'s early call on the UNDERS in tonight's NBL match .. It was a complete no-brainer that Ray Charles could've forecast but still it has to be done and on the evidence of the first three quarters it's a sure fire win for all concerned ..

There's lots of games on the card for tomorrow and I'm licking the lips in anticipation so let's get down and play some killer 'o' on the books this weekend ..

Good to have you back! :yeah:

I was at the game tonight, what a thumping! :lol:

Right from the start, never even looked like going over, Kings were deplorable, Anstey was dominating, and Darryl looked like he just didn't give a fuck :lol:.

Final total was 161, 38 points under the line of 199.5 :lol:.

Can't wait for the next Canberra game!!!

TMJordan
12-15-2006, 01:23 PM
:D Tigers just way to good, Kings seem to be a solid fade right now, great call on the under :D

sports freak
12-15-2006, 09:33 PM
:singer:STEP RIGHT UP STEP RIGHT UP!!!

GET YOUR UNDERS!!!

GOING HOT!!!

Kings v Tigers - UNDER 199.5

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!

Awesome Jimbo :yeah: ty for the winner :D

sports freak
12-15-2006, 09:39 PM

Good to see ya back Flamb :)

bossboss
12-16-2006, 01:05 AM
3 games tonight

Crocs X Taipens Over 206.5 @ 1.9 at CB

Both teams are offensive teams. Well rested (about 7-8 days break)
Townville stadium is famous for hight tempo .. high scoring games

H2H meeting this year Crocodiles 108 v Taipans 102 at 7th Oct

Crocs are 8-1 at home scoring 117 , 108 , 115 , 96 vs Wildacts , Loss 98 vs Dragons , 117 , 120 , 105 , 115
Taipens also score well against offensive teams i expect them to score around 100 , with Crocs averaging around 110 at least. similar score to their last meeting is more likely or even more

GL all

sports freak
12-16-2006, 01:33 AM
Leans for 2nite,Dragons -6.5pts looks good against the Breakers imo!!could be the bet of the day!!Also leaning on Unders in Adelaide n Overs in Townsville,Dragons vs NZ should go over the total but is 50/50!!!

Good luck all!!!

Mr Flamboyant
12-16-2006, 02:47 AM
3 games tonight

Crocs X Taipens Over 206.5 @ 1.9 at CB

Both teams are offensive teams. Well rested (about 7-8 days break)
Townville stadium is famous for hight tempo .. high scoring games

H2H meeting this year Crocodiles 108 v Taipans 102 at 7th Oct

Crocs are 8-1 at home scoring 117 , 108 , 115 , 96 vs Wildacts , Loss 98 vs Dragons , 117 , 120 , 105 , 115
Taipens also score well against offensive teams i expect them to score around 100 , with Crocs averaging around 110 at least. similar score to their last meeting is more likely or even more

GL all

A word of warning re tonight's game in Townsville .. Larry Abney is OUT .. And Darnell Mee has been seriously hampered by a hamstring injury this week .. He limped out of training yesterday and is likely to be a little limited in terms of him minutes tonight ..

Needless to say I have a lean towards this one going under 209 .. It's a HUGE game for both teams .. Believe me, the rivalry between Cairns and Townsville is EVERY BIT as fierce if not more so than any other in the NBL .. Defense will be played in this game .. then you take out Abney's 22 ppg average ..

I seriously doubt Cairns will allow Townsville to get near it's average of 110 tonight ..

good_gambler
12-16-2006, 02:58 AM
I am off to this game. :banana:

First game in ages. It's about fugging time. :lol: :aparty:

sports freak
12-16-2006, 03:00 AM
A word of warning re tonight's game in Townsville .. Larry Abney is OUT .. And Darnell Mee has been seriously hampered by a hamstring injury this week .. He limped out of training yesterday and is likely to be a little limited in terms of him minutes tonight ..

Needless to say I have a lean towards this one going under 209 .. It's a HUGE game for both teams .. Believe me, the rivalry between Cairns and Townsville is EVERY BIT as fierce if not more so than any other in the NBL .. Defense will be played in this game .. then you take out Abney's 22 ppg average ..

I seriously doubt Cairns will allow Townsville to get near it's average of 110 tonight ..

That's what i missed,always on the ball Flamb,ty for important info :) No wonder the line favours your Snakes!!!

Mr Flamboyant
12-16-2006, 03:10 AM
My book has the Snakes at +3.5 for tonight .. Had Darnell been 100% I'd have been all over that and probably the ML too .. but probably not now ..

good_gambler
12-16-2006, 03:15 AM
Abney is likely to be out for 2 weeks.

No idea how many games the Crocs play during this (will have a look soon) but it's a huge loss.

Expect Mr 100% to step up tonight. :music: :singer: :rocker:

good_gambler
12-16-2006, 03:17 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true gambler. :rolleyes:

We always new you would be back. :haha:

Mr Flamboyant
12-16-2006, 04:35 AM
Hehe .. Have fun with the "white shoe brigade" at the 'Swamp' tonight ..! I never knew so many folks over the age of 65 were into basketbal until I went to watch a game in Townsville!

good_gambler
12-16-2006, 04:38 AM
:haha:

It is a very.............:unsure:.............outgoing.... .........:unsure:..........city up here.

:haha:

TMJordan
12-16-2006, 04:41 AM
Without Abney I see the Snakes getting this one, should have to much for the Crocs tonight but they suck on the road so this is a tough one to call...

Mr Flamboyant
12-16-2006, 04:41 AM
Well at least you're guaranteed a great atmosphere because they're a terrific crowd .. Being at about the halfway point as you are (Ingham), where do your loyalties lie tonight .. ??

TMJordan
12-16-2006, 04:45 AM
Is Mee gonna go tonight?

good_gambler
12-16-2006, 04:59 AM
Well at least you're guaranteed a great atmosphere because they're a terrific crowd .. Being at about the halfway point as you are (Ingham), where do your loyalties lie tonight .. ??

Crocs always. :ras:

Actually the Bullets are my #1, then the Crocs, and then the Taipans. :lol:

Mr Flamboyant
12-16-2006, 05:19 AM
Is Mee gonna go tonight?

He's playing .. but will be limited in terms of minutes .. don't expect him to play his usual 40 ..

The more I mull over this match the better U209 is looking .. both teams with a vital piece of their offense either missing or in Mee's case hampered slightly .. On top of that you have the fact that this is a local derby .. Look at the way the Sydney derby played out last saturday .. Both teams barely got to 90 each with an O/U of 206.5 ... They played to 208 last time in Townsville and that was the highest total for quite a while between the two teams .. food for thought ...

TMJordan
12-16-2006, 05:42 AM
He's playing .. but will be limited in terms of minutes .. don't expect him to play his usual 40 ..

The more I mull over this match the better U209 is looking .. both teams with a vital piece of their offense either missing or in Mee's case hampered slightly .. On top of that you have the fact that this is a local derby .. Look at the way the Sydney derby played out last saturday .. Both teams barely got to 90 each with an O/U of 206.5 ... They played to 208 last time in Townsville and that was the highest total for quite a while between the two teams .. food for thought ...

Thanks for the info mate, I may join you on the under if I play this game, I think it is too hard to pick a side, anyways best of luck tonight mate.

:worship: Kobe Bryant :worship:.....If you saw the NBA game tonight!

TMJordan
12-16-2006, 05:50 AM
wow pinny just droped the total to 205.5 seems like your bang on, im gonna sit this one out, hope you hit it mate.

its.like.that
12-16-2006, 05:58 AM
Awesome Jimbo :yeah: ty for the winner :D

I had my pocket knife ready to start deflating the balls, but there was no need. :devil:

I think it wasn't until the 3rd minute of the game that somebody actually made a basket. :lol:

Just remember, Canberra = Unders.

Mr Flamboyant
12-16-2006, 06:38 AM
It'slikethat take note .. our book is offering a pretty tasty prop bet tonight ..

Cattalini most points vs Rillie, Rowland & Mee - $2.75 .. With Abney not there Cat could run amok tonight .. I can't believe the books are willing to tempt fate with this prop bet .. Rillie can have big nights too but he'll have Aaron Grabau chasing him around for most of the night .. Even if Cat's slightly flat form of the last fortnight holds up tonight, you still have to guess he's going to be good for 25 ..

I do think he's a good chance of another 30+ night tonight however .. his pick and pop has just been automatic all season ..

good_gambler
12-16-2006, 07:04 AM
JR is going to run amok tonight. :banana:

I'm off to the game.

Have a small bet on the overs. :lol: :scared:

Mr Flamboyant
12-16-2006, 07:43 AM
That price on Cattalini to top score was obviously an error because it dropped to $1.67 within minutes of me posting it here ..

Cairns with the points really has a lot of merit as the play to go with on this game but with a question mark over Darnell I just can't get involved ..

Probably the best bet of the night is in a game that's just tipped off .. OVER 206.5 South Dragons vs New Zealand .. oh well .. there's always tomorrow ..

b_boy
12-16-2006, 08:50 AM
NBL Round 13
TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES v CAIRNS TAIPANS
Head To Head
Line -2 TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES
$1.90
0.5 Unit
goodluck

xcrap
12-16-2006, 09:41 AM
holy crap, that was close, im biggest play of the week was on -6.5 dragons.

when i 1st saw the line i thought it was a done deal.

very close game, won by 8. lucky.

Bolar Bolabi
12-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Holy shit that was a high scoring quarter. And it's still going. Newley on fire!

xcrap
12-16-2006, 09:53 AM
30 points for newly at half time :eek:

b_boy
12-16-2006, 11:12 AM
NBL Round 13
TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES v CAIRNS TAIPANS
Head To Head
Line -2 TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES
$1.90
0.5 Unit
goodluck

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

its.like.that
12-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Holy shit that was a high scoring quarter. And it's still going. Newley on fire!

Hey Omagh, are you going to the Albury game next month?

How hard are the rims down your way?

:lol:

Mr Flamboyant
12-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Townsville 118-92

Hugely disappointing performance from the Taipans .. They obviously chose not to risk Darnell because the coach told me this morning he WOULD play but in a limited capacity .. Even without him to get their butts kicked that badly .. geez I just don't know how they're gonna get anything done on the road this season ..

Glad I erred on the side of caution and left the game alone .. had I known Darnell was scratched completely would've been a different story .. Best bet of the night hit - the battle of the "swiss cheese defenses" at Vodophone Arena .. over it went easily ..

Bolar Bolabi
12-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Hey Omagh, are you going to the Albury game next month?

How hard are the rims down your way?

I'm living in Adelaide now remember!

Speaking of which, you coming over for the tennis next month? I think you should. I can give you a room. We can pick up some Adelaide chicks. Trust me, they're worth it!

good_gambler
12-16-2006, 01:11 PM
Highlight of the night:

Newley 46 Points, Townsville up by 30 odd and he gets benched. :haha: :haha:

What the fuck was the coach thinking??? :haha: :speakles: :retard:

TMJordan
12-16-2006, 02:28 PM
whoa I guess the Snakes didnt show up..guess they refused to play d.

its.like.that
12-17-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm living in Adelaide now remember!

Speaking of which, you coming over for the tennis next month? I think you should. I can give you a room. We can pick up some Adelaide chicks. Trust me, they're worth it!

Yer, but I thought you might be going home for a bit over the holidays? :shrug:

Sounds good :lol:... but don't you have a girlfriend? :scratch:

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 01:09 AM
whoa I guess the Snakes didnt show up..guess they refused to play d.

Woeful performance from the boys but the one caveat I guess is that Darnell Mee withdrew from the game altogether .. That was a much bigger blow for the Taipans than the Crocs missing Abney ..

Bolar Bolabi
12-17-2006, 03:50 AM
Yer, but I thought you might be going home for a bit over the holidays? :shrug:

Sounds good :lol:... but don't you have a girlfriend? :scratch:

Already been home - the other weekend.

I don't have a GF anymore. The mother stepped in, influenced her and that was the end of it.

Bolar Bolabi
12-17-2006, 03:51 AM
Tonight

Over 201 - Tigers V Breakers

Over 210 - Brisbane V West Sydney

Under 199 - Perth V Wollongong

Good luck!

sports freak
12-17-2006, 03:55 AM
Lean on Wildcats vs Hawks Under 201.5pts total,also Tigers -13.5pts looks tempting against the Breakers who humilated them in NZ,COULD BE PPAY BACK TIME,anyone see 20-30pt margin here!!!

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 03:56 AM
Tonight

Over 201 - Tigers V Breakers

Over 210 - Brisbane V West Sydney

Under 199 - Perth V Wollongong

Good luck!

Like em all BB .. esp Perth under ..

Bolar Bolabi
12-17-2006, 03:57 AM
Predicted scores.

Perth 98 - Wollongong 90

Brisbane 120 - West Sydney 94

Melbourne 112 - New Zealand 96

good_gambler
12-17-2006, 04:12 AM
Sammy Mac - 22 or more @ $2.15

Bullets - Pigs Over 211.5

http://yelims.free.fr/Coucou/Coucou11.gif

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 05:30 AM
UNDER 201.5 Perth vs Wollongong

$@M
12-17-2006, 05:33 AM
OVER 201.5 in Tigers/NZ

dave nz
12-17-2006, 05:34 AM
Hit with the Crocs last night and back posting with one tonight :

Wollongong +7.5 over Perth--------------2 units

Starts in 30 mins

gl

dave

TMJordan
12-17-2006, 05:35 AM
Good luck tonight mates, but why the hell did pinny take all ther NBL games off tonight? they were ther every other day this week :help: :help:

SadrieL
12-17-2006, 05:57 AM
Wildcats are gonna crap all over these shitty Hawks.

SadrieL
12-17-2006, 06:46 AM
Hawks are horrible, Wildcats are killing them, 20+ lead now.

SadrieL
12-17-2006, 06:48 AM
29 points now and its not even HT

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 06:53 AM
UNDER 201.5 Perth vs Wollongong

Every game that's supposed to be high scoring is low, every game that's supposed to be low scoring is high ..

Another loss on the way ..

SadrieL
12-17-2006, 07:00 AM
Every game that's supposed to be high scoring is low, every game that's supposed to be low scoring is high ..

I know what you mean, I don't play totals any more, fuck that shit.

bad gambler
12-17-2006, 07:04 AM

This one is going under

dave nz
12-17-2006, 07:07 AM
Hit with the Crocs last night and back posting with one tonight :

Wollongong +7.5 over Perth--------------2 units

Starts in 30 mins

gl

dave

Lost

:mad:

b_boy
12-17-2006, 07:21 AM
NBL Round 13
MELBOURNE TIGERS v NEW ZEALAND BREAKERS
Game Total
Over 201.5
$1.90
(0.5 Unit)

&

NBL Round 13
BRISBANE BULLETS v WEST SYDNEY RAZORBACKS
Game Total
Over 211.5
$1.90
(0.5 Unit)
goodluck

its.like.that
12-17-2006, 07:22 AM
Predicted scores.

Perth 98 - Wollongong 90

Brisbane 120 - West Sydney 94

Melbourne 112 - New Zealand 96

Good luck chief.

its.like.that
12-17-2006, 07:24 AM

Nar champ, you'll be right.

Ronaldson, Crawford and Redhage will be benched, and Perth will stop scoring.

its.like.that
12-17-2006, 07:25 AM
You guys sure about the Tigers overs?

I can see another blowout here.

its.like.that
12-17-2006, 07:28 AM
Tigers -13.5 for me

BOL

xcrap
12-17-2006, 07:28 AM
imo, i thikn tigers will be over, not sure on bullets.

its.like.that
12-17-2006, 07:44 AM
you are home flambo

:yeah: well done

SadrieL
12-17-2006, 07:56 AM
wtf are the hawks calling a timeout for, what are you going to do with a minute left and down by 20+ points?

SadrieL
12-17-2006, 07:59 AM
198 points in Perth, just barely under

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 08:09 AM
Wow the old half time dummy-spit does the trick :baby: believe me it's a tactic! Too close for comfort .... :scared: Shouldn't sit and sweat these ones out .. Should set, forget, come home and see 198 and say "meh" ..

sports freak
12-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Keep it going Tigers,REVENGE will be SWEET AS!!!!

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Don't you guys who're on the Bullets and Tigers (ats) hate it how they seem to sit at the number they need to cover for most of the match!! Brisbane 15 up end of 1st and now 17 up .. Tigers with a bit more of a buffer though ..

its.like.that
12-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Wow the old half time dummy-spit does the trick :baby: believe me it's a tactic! Too close for comfort .... :scared: Shouldn't sit and sweat these ones out .. Should set, forget, come home and see 198 and say "meh" ..

But then you wouldn't have any hair on your chest.

;)

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 08:56 AM
I laughed my ass off when I first saw Julian Khazzouh .. He looks like a bit of a diamond in the rough ..

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 08:59 AM
BIG score on the way in that Melbourne game ...

Bolar Bolabi
12-17-2006, 09:05 AM
The overs won't hit in Brisbane.

The overs will hit in Melbourne

The unders hit in Perth

2 - 1 for the night.

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:05 AM
You know this caper's in your blood when you start looking at scores and thinking dogs are actually winning outright just because they're inside the spread!
:silly:

sports freak
12-17-2006, 09:06 AM
Don't you guys who're on the Bullets and Tigers (ats) hate it how they seem to sit at the number they need to cover for most of the match!! Brisbane 15 up end of 1st and now 17 up .. Tigers with a bit more of a buffer though ..

Yep,it seems to happen more often then not!!Beat the shit out of me how the Razorcrap are within DD!!!

xcrap
12-17-2006, 09:08 AM
my gut was right, i punted the over on tigers game and layed off bullets. :)

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Looks like Carlow Powell is going wild-animal in Melbourne .. Cat's season high could be in jeopardy

sports freak
12-17-2006, 09:13 AM
Friggin somebody take Powells legs,Tigers throwing this game away!!!

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Yep,it seems to happen more often then not!!Beat the shit out of me how the Razorcrap are within DD!!!

Bullets off a little week and a half spell, and West Sydney probably have played their best basketball in the last couple of games .. just looked a little dangerous to me .. definitely would've tipped Brisbane ats in the tipping comp though ..

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Those are phenomenal numbers for Powell against the Tigers ..

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Tell ya what, the OVER in Brisbane is looking more likely by the second ..!

sports freak
12-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Bullets off a little week and a half spell, and West Sydney probably have played their best basketball in the last couple of games .. just looked a little dangerous to me .. definitely would've tipped Brisbane ats in the tipping comp though ..

Their last game was one of their worse against the 36ERS imo :confused: Incredible nimbers for Powell :mad:

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:21 AM
I can just picture the expression on Al Westover's face right now ...

good_gambler
12-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Looks like Carlow Powell is going wild-animal in Melbourne .. Cat's season high could be in jeopardy

It was in jeapardy last night until someone by the name of B.Newley was benched with 2 minutes left. :silly:

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Their last game was one of their worse against the 36ERS imo :confused: Incredible nimbers for Powell :mad:

Yeah it was ugly early but I thought did well to hang in there for a lot of it .. We're very much relatively speaking here don't forget ..!

47 points in 8 minutes in Brisbane .. Bolar go line up to cash those totals ..!

good_gambler
12-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Need another basket for Sammy Mac. :scared:

sports freak
12-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Tigers 111-99 Breakers,with Tigers momentum,3 mins left!!!

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Ahhh here comes Melbourne!

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:35 AM
For those who have Austar .. flick it to ch 502 (FOX sports two) .. cracking Australia v West Indies one dayer they've plucked from the archives ! (Richie is a darker shade of grey too!)

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Powell = unstoppable

xcrap
12-17-2006, 09:36 AM
tigers by 1! with 29sec left

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:37 AM
Shit They're In Front!!!!!

xcrap
12-17-2006, 09:38 AM
bullets game under by .5 omg

bl guys who took the over.

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Drama F#cking plus at the Cage!! D-mac misses a free throw to put them in front, now looks like someone else will have the chance put them ahead from the stripe ..

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:41 AM
There it is Breakers, five seconds, win or lose .........

Bolar Bolabi
12-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Holy shit that was close.

3 - 0 for the night.

Won by .5

To the people that had the total at 211.5 - bad luck.

Mr Flamboyant
12-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Melbourne 119-117

xcrap
12-17-2006, 09:43 AM
awesome game.

good_gambler
12-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Sammy Mac - 22 or more @ $2.15

Bullets - Pigs Over 211.5

http://yelims.free.fr/Coucou/Coucou11.gif

:eek: