Mr Man Goes To The Beach!!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Mr Man Goes To The Beach!!!!!

gravity
12-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Where did everyone go? I'm guessing something along the lines of everyone got a social life, gave up on David after losing to a bunch of ????s, the forums and like me some members probably even start lusting after Mr. Man Andy Roddick.

Shame on you! Yeah Andy's butt is pretty fine, but David is definitely more rounded and has a hotter more curvacious body. :p

I'm putting out a missing persons bulletin on the former guardian of these sigmagirl, the woman with an even bigger ego than my goodself! David's forum has gone to hell since you been gone! Rosie, bovenbuuf, claudia, shame on all of you!!!

This forum was the undisputed world number one for bitches, trolls and perverts, and we've even lost that now! What hope is there left for Nalbandian and his fans if we can't even get this right?

So here's to the first post in months in the Off Topic graveyard (and maybe last?)

justClaudia
12-06-2006, 06:49 PM
:haha: at this thread! Gravity :yeah:

you're right ...this place is so dead. :awww: i still post now and then, but this is definetly not the same. And I never gave up on David, and don't think i ever will ..even if i wanted to do it sometimes.

Now, you're not completly wrong ...I am not lusting over Andy's ass, but i can't say i haven't been lusting over Verdasco's. :o

I wish we could, somehow, bring this place back to life ...like it was before. But it's a hard mission.

Joyce_23
12-06-2006, 08:17 PM
I wish we could, somehow, bring this place back to life ...like it was before. But it's a hard mission.

It sounds like you girls had a lot of fun in here before it all went to...eh...hell. I'm kinda sorry I missed that and I hope you girls can restore the magic. But ehm...please one reguest...Can you girls never speak of Andy's ass in David's thread again? That scared the crap out of me...;) :lol: This forum is about nice round curves and blue eyes, Roddick's buttocks do not belong here. :haha:

sophia_c
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Where did everyone go? I'm guessing something along the lines of everyone got a social life, gave up on David after losing to a bunch of ????s, the forums and like me some members probably even start lusting after Mr. Man Andy Roddick.

Shame on you! Yeah Andy's butt is pretty fine, but David is definitely more rounded and has a hotter more curvacious body. :p

I'm putting out a missing persons bulletin on the former guardian of these sigmagirl, the woman with an even bigger ego than my goodself! David's forum has gone to hell since you been gone! Rosie, bovenbuuf, claudia, shame on all of you!!!

This forum was the undisputed world number one for bitches, trolls and perverts, and we've even lost that now! What hope is there left for Nalbandian and his fans if we can't even get this right?

So here's to the first post in months in the Off Topic graveyard (and maybe last?):

lol: :lol: Gravity you are crazy but I have to tell you people are talking :rolleyes: :lol: I'll mail you and fill you in on that one!!! ;) This place is like a graveyard now and yeah it would be nice to be back like it was. Maybe we could all make a bit of an effort for Australia :unsure: I don't post so much because i don't know anyone on here anymore....:sad: we all just make a guest appearance every now and then!!!...

BTW.........have fun at the beach and I am thinking we are being swept away with wind and rain here...can't wait for you to experience that at Christmas :lol: Where are you?....Mar Del Plata??...have fun!!! :yeah:

BTW again.....if there ever was a way to get the girlies back..the thread title did it...:lol: we could never compare the two asses.....now could we Gravity?...even you have to admit that :rolleyes:

jazz_girl
12-08-2006, 01:09 PM
:lol: You're right! We have to bring this back to life!

sigmagirl91
12-08-2006, 06:24 PM
First of all, Andy Roddick's ass cannot and will not compare to mine.

When the hell are the blogs coming back up? And what the hell happened to the skins around here? This drab blue is not suitable for my coloring!!! :mad:

jazz_girl
12-08-2006, 06:46 PM
:lol: Hi Tiff! :wavey: Nice seeing you back here :)

sigmagirl91
12-08-2006, 06:58 PM
I just wrote in my blog. I'm glad they're back up!!!

partygirl
12-08-2006, 07:19 PM
:aplot:

justClaudia
12-09-2006, 12:20 AM
:lol: Tiff good to see you back girl! ( btw, i still have a mail to reply, i know and i did not forget it ...but i've been so busy lately. sorry Tiffany! same goes to my girl Soph ...:awww: )

And mmm, well ... Andy's ass is let's say ...nice. :bolt: Now don't hate me girls!

sigmagirl91
12-09-2006, 01:17 AM
:lol: Tiff good to see you back girl! ( btw, i still have a mail to reply, i know and i did not forget it ...but i've been so busy lately. sorry Tiffany! same goes to my girl Soph ...:awww: )

And mmm, well ... Andy's ass is let's say ...nice. :bolt: Now don't hate me girls!

It's OK, Claudia. Whenever you have time....
I've been so busy myself, that I haven't had time to do a whole lot of chatting online. The semester is almost over, and I have several more assignments to complete. Get at me when you can, OK?

justClaudia
12-09-2006, 03:20 AM
It's OK, Claudia. Whenever you have time....
I've been so busy myself, that I haven't had time to do a whole lot of chatting online. The semester is almost over, and I have several more assignments to complete. Get at me when you can, OK?

I will, definetly. Everyone seems to be traveling around January, so the agency is taking all my time right now. and when i come home, i only eat, catch up with the news, bath and sleep. That's my wonderfull life at the moment. But things will slow down, they have to! We do have some unfinished business, and it's certainly not forgotten. :lol: ;)

Good luck with the assignments, i know you will do fine.

jazz_girl
12-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Everyone's travelling around january excet me! :lol: I'll be going to Europe in May, so if anyone wants to meet me there, let me know ;)

justClaudia
12-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Everyone's travelling around january excet me! :lol: I'll be going to Europe in May, so if anyone wants to meet me there, let me know ;)

And me! :rolls:

Soph told me about that, would be very cool. ;)

sigmagirl91
12-09-2006, 06:13 PM

What's going on in Europe?

jazz_girl
12-10-2006, 01:27 PM
I don't know, that's what I want to find out ;)

sigmagirl91
12-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Well....have a good time.

sophia_c
12-10-2006, 05:06 PM
I don't know, that's what I want to find out ;)

Lots will happen..as i am the tour guide...:lol: ....I'll certainly do the London leg of the tour and maybe even Paris ;) ....

gravity
12-11-2006, 03:02 AM
Woohoo so happy to see some of the old gang crawling out from under the woodwork to post a message in here! You see, Andy's sexy ass brought us all back together. Am I really meant to believe a thread about Dahveeds ass would have had the same impact? Doesn't seem likely to me :p

Andy is a sex god, and since sexy easy-going Argentine men have almost made me consider swinging both ways, he's the manly athlete I dream about !

Well having managed to lobster up nicely on the beaches here, I'm now killing time before getting my flight back to the capital early this morning.... (I'm still coming down from a beautiful long 5 day weekend... unfortunately mixed in among the young and beautiful are ageing abuelas waiting for god... this is the equivalent of Bournemouth or Eastbourne in the UK apparently.... and the old Argie men/women like to get their kit off :eek: )

:

lol: :lol: Gravity you are crazy but I have to tell you people are talking :rolleyes: :lol: I'll mail you and fill you in on that one!!! ;) This place is like a graveyard now and yeah it would be nice to be back like it was. Maybe we could all make a bit of an effort for Australia :unsure: I don't post so much because i don't know anyone on here anymore....:sad: we all just make a guest appearance every now and then!!!...

BTW.........have fun at the beach and I am thinking we are being swept away with wind and rain here...can't wait for you to experience that at Christmas :lol: Where are you?....Mar Del Plata??...have fun!!! :yeah:

BTW again.....if there ever was a way to get the girlies back..the thread title did it...:lol: we could never compare the two asses.....now could we Gravity?...even you have to admit that :rolleyes:

I don't know many of the new people here either. But I'm sure we can mix well together. I'm hoping the current crop of devotees may even get some of you back to believing in the awesome talent of Argentina's best player. Of course, me, I never lost faith. But I always followed his exceptional tennis ability, and not the talent alot of you girls probably found in him ;)

Well the beach was fun. The temps got past 30 degrees, and everyone has been celebrating the long weekend in Argentina by roasting themselves on the sandy barbeque. I earned my nickname Langosta with pride, and the look works, a cute taxi driver I struck up English conversation with has been carting us to the best beaches of the South for free with tours! ;)

First of all, Andy Roddick's ass cannot and will not compare to mine.

Nobody was comparing your ass to Andy's. As I said, Andy has an adorable perfect ass..... yours, well, it's good you're posting while sat on that huge lumpy thing ;)

I agree on both counts. But Andy's ass is mine..... since you're far too busy to even reply to a simple email, Mr. Man isn't waiting around for you ! He's all mine!!! :p

gravity
12-11-2006, 03:07 AM
It sounds like you girls had a lot of fun in here before it all went to...eh...hell. I'm kinda sorry I missed that and I hope you girls can restore the magic. But ehm...please one reguest...Can you girls never speak of Andy's ass in David's thread again? That scared the crap out of me...;) :lol: This forum is about nice round curves and blue eyes, Roddick's buttocks do not belong here. :haha:

Joyce, nice to see a new face (ok name) willing to embrace the craziness that used to go on here while I roamed free :worship: I agree, we should keep our admiration for Andy's culo bonito to this thread only ! I might even start posting pictures soon.... maybe I'll even do an "Ass Shot Of The Day" feature for you ladies. (but I really don't like to share Andy with anyone)

sophia_c
12-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Gravity..seems like you are having a blast!!!...and as for swingin both ways...can't see that happening!!!:rolleyes: and besides you have too many great looking Argentine girls to choose from ;) ...now....I had a really bad image of the oldies stripping off on the beach...reminds me of some places in Spain and France :eek: ...its just not a good look...there should be a law...put the flesh away after 50!!!!

And now you see you did the leadership thing and brought all the girlies back home...ahh you are just amazing :worship: :worship: :D so......

:worship: GRAVITY RULES :worship:

sigmagirl91
12-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Gravity, I am impressed with your so-called charisma and leadership abilities. You've put together a fantastic reunion. Maybe next year, when David wins a GS, we'll be back this way again? Until then, toodles dears....

jazz_girl
12-11-2006, 12:41 PM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/00001.jpg

sophia_c
12-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Jime...:lol: :lol: :lol:

sophia_c
12-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Gravity, I am impressed with your so-called charisma and leadership abilities. You've put together a fantastic reunion. Maybe next year, when David wins a GS, we'll be back this way again? Until then, toodles dears....

Tiff...you mean you will not be back until the end of the Australian Open :rolleyes: see you then :bigwave:

:worship: Gravity :worship: YOU HAVE TO WORK HARDER!!! ..maybe you need some help :p

sophia_c
12-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Jime not as good as your one....but...nonetheless...an ass picture

gravity
12-11-2006, 03:43 PM

OK, since you put it like that, it was fun while it lasted :lol:

anna10
12-11-2006, 04:01 PM
I use to read but never posted, don't think I could have kept up, but had plenty of laughs over things.

I'm with Joyce and was horrified to see the title of the thread in this forum. Anything Andy scares the shit out of me.

I'd go for an ass shot of the day, just chosen more carefully, and see gravity, that leaves more of Andy for you.

gravity
12-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Gravity..seems like you are having a blast!!!...and as for swingin both ways...can't see that happening!!!:rolleyes: and besides you have too many great looking Argentine girls to choose from ;) ...now....I had a really bad image of the oldies stripping off on the beach...reminds me of some places in Spain and France :eek: ...its just not a good look...there should be a law...put the flesh away after 50!!!!

And now you see you did the leadership thing and brought all the girlies back home...ahh you are just amazing :worship: :worship: :D so......

:worship: GRAVITY RULES :worship:

Thank you Sophia ! ;)The gay thing really stems from my pink shirts, moisturizing and my obsession with Chorizo. I also love discussing shampoos and body products with my girlfriends here. I'm even more worried today though, I was disappointed when the security guy at the airport had finished feeling me up for explosives and dangerous weaponary. :devil: Disappointed it didn't last longer. That closet door...... it's open pretty wide right now :p

It was a lovely re-union :) But if our Queen Tiffnay is leaving again, us mere mortals will never survive without her. I cannot serve without the guidance of our bootyful queen: the leader of men. :sad:

FYI most Argentine women are overrated. I've had some pretty bad experiences, high-maintenance beyond belief (i.e. calling and expecting text messages all day long), loud, vain, so vain that they dare steal my precious bathroom/mirrortime. (I need at least two hours to get ready to go out) I have a thing for Brazilian women right now, I met this beautiful blonde girl on the flight over from London who was sweet, funny, adventorous (she has some incredible travel stories) and really intelligent. She's actually working in Bristol atm, and we're going to meet up when I go home in a couple weeks. She wants to try living in Buenos Aires too so, who knows :)

gravity
12-11-2006, 05:01 PM
I use to read but never posted, don't think I could have kept up, but had plenty of laughs over things.

I'm with Joyce and was horrified to see the title of the thread in this forum. Anything Andy scares the shit out of me.

I'd go for an ass shot of the day, just chosen more carefully, and see gravity, that leaves more of Andy for you.

It's the off topic forum. The beauty is anything goes really, especially if you can throw in some insults about me :) Not everyone has to agree Andy has a might fine ass. Quite frankly that makes me happy, I hate the thought of having to share my precioussss with any of you lot ! :lol:

sophia_c
12-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Thank you Sophia ! ;)The gay thing really stems from my pink shirts, moisturizing and my obsession with Chorizo. I also love discussing shampoos and body products with my girlfriends here. I'm even more worried today though, I was disappointed when the security guy at the airport had finished feeling me up for explosives and dangerous weaponary. :devil: Disappointed it didn't last longer. That closet door...... it's open pretty wide right now :p

It was a lovely re-union :) But if our Queen Tiffnay is leaving again, us mere mortals will never survive without her. I cannot serve without the guidance of our bootyful queen: the leader of men. :sad:

FYI most Argentine women are overrated. I've had some pretty bad experiences, high-maintenance beyond belief (i.e. calling and expecting text messages all day long), loud, vain, so vain that they dare steal my precious bathroom/mirrortime. (I need at least two hours to get ready to go out) I have a thing for Brazilian women right now, I met this beautiful blonde girl on the flight over from London who was sweet, funny, adventorous (she has some incredible travel stories) and really intelligent. She's actually working in Bristol atm, and we're going to meet up when I go home in a couple weeks. She wants to try living in Buenos Aires too so, who knows :)

Actually you are right...although the Argentine girls I know are more like me..all quiet ....;) which you know only too well!!!.....and wow...you will be a busy boy over Christmas...:rolleyes: and you know I have nothing against pink on guys..or guys using products..its all good!!!...and you are so right!!!...we can't survice without the Queen!!!..can we?....anyway...looking forward to drinks ;)

:worship: Gravity still rules!!!:worship:

:wavey:

sigmagirl91
12-11-2006, 10:43 PM
It's the off topic forum. The beauty is anything goes really, especially if you can throw in some insults about me :) Not everyone has to agree Andy has a might fine ass. Quite frankly that makes me happy, I hate the thought of having to share my precioussss with any of you lot ! :lol:

Is this the part where I start to whine and bitch about being jilted for a more "generous" lover? You'll be waiting for awhile.

partygirl
12-12-2006, 05:23 AM
:lol:
Andyass brings out the best in everyone.

sigmagirl91
12-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Actually you are right...although the Argentine girls I know are more like me..all quiet ....;) which you know only too well!!!.....and wow...you will be a busy boy over Christmas...:rolleyes: and you know I have nothing against pink on guys..or guys using products..its all good!!!...and you are so right!!!...we can't survice without the Queen!!!..can we?....anyway...looking forward to drinks ;)

:worship: Gravity still rules!!!:worship:

:wavey:

Since the G-man misses me so much, maybe I should put in the occasional guest appearance.

sophia_c
12-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Since the G-man misses me so much, maybe I should put in the occasional guest appearance.

I am sure he will be thrilled ;)

sigmagirl91
12-12-2006, 05:28 PM
I am sure he will be thrilled ;)

Delighted. Can't you tell? I really wish he wouldn't use Andy Roddick's name, likeness, or anything alluding to him in this forum. It's like cursing your mother out, for crying out loud.

sophia_c
12-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Delighted. Can't you tell? I really wish he wouldn't use Andy Roddick's name, likeness, or anything alluding to him in this forum. It's like cursing your mother out, for crying out loud.

Its just a bit of fun :shrug: and it got people back in here who have been away for a very long time....including you!!...so I don't find it offensive at all...take it for what it is at face value...or ass value :lol: we all know David's ass is way better anyway;)

sigmagirl91
12-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Its just a bit of fun :shrug: and it got people back in here who have been away for a very long time....including you!!...so I don't find it offensive at all...take it for what it is at face value...or ass value :lol: we all know David's ass is way better anyway;)

;) What will he think of next?

sophia_c
12-12-2006, 06:51 PM
;) What will he think of next?

Your guess is as good as mine!!! :rolleyes:

gravity
12-13-2006, 07:57 PM

You can't live without me.

I heard a little rumor you quit on this forum. Could be wrong, since jazzita started ignoring me I can't say I've bothered paying much attention to this forum. But I'm glad the brief return of me, the great one, the king of kings, the great "caballo" as past Argentine lovers have nicknamed me, has inspired you to spend time among my royal subjects once more. But please don't curse out Andy Roddick. Grave punishment shall fall upon those who do not show Mr. Man the respect he deserves in this court. For while David is quite handsome, only Andy has the body and perfect ass to satisify my every desire.

gravity
12-13-2006, 08:05 PM

We do? :confused: I fail to see it. When I see Andy moving that sweet thang around the court, he sends my gaydar into overdrive. :o

sophia_c
12-13-2006, 10:23 PM
We do? :confused: I fail to see it. When I see Andy moving that sweet thang around the court, he sends my gaydar into overdrive. :o

;)

justClaudia
12-13-2006, 11:04 PM
:lol:
Andyass brings out the best in everyone.

I have to agree with this ...after all was Andy's ass who brought us all together again. So, and even if i find his ears kinda funny (lol ..sorry!!), i have to :worship: Mr Man's ass. And Gravity, you can have him. :p I will keep drooling over Señor Verdasco. :aplot:

sigmagirl91
12-14-2006, 01:53 AM
You can't live without me.

What can I say, you're like chocolate.

I heard a little rumor you quit on this forum. Could be wrong, since jazzita started ignoring me I can't say I've bothered paying much attention to this forum. But I'm glad the brief return of me, the great one, the king of kings, the great "caballo" as past Argentine lovers have nicknamed me, has inspired you to spend time among my royal subjects once more. But please don't curse out Andy Roddick. Grave punishment shall fall upon those who do not show Mr. Man the respect he deserves in this court. For while David is quite handsome, only Andy has the body and perfect ass to satisify my every desire.

I quit because I am too damn busy to be queen bitch on this forum every day. Since you think it's Andy Roddick's ass that brought me back, I'll let you keep thinking that. Personally, I prefer Rafa's ass much better....but it's all about personal preference, right?

sigmagirl91
12-14-2006, 01:55 AM

I suppose David's Rapunzel locks sends your gaydar into orbit around Mars?

gravity
12-15-2006, 03:14 PM
I have to agree with this ...after all was Andy's ass who brought us all together again. So, and even if i find his ears kinda funny (lol ..sorry!!), i have to :worship: Mr Man's ass. And Gravity, you can have him. :p I will keep drooling over Señor Verdasco. :aplot:

:yeah: I haven't seen Verdasco's ass, post some pictures!

justClaudia
12-16-2006, 12:54 AM
I don't have any ass pictures, sorry, but these two ..I mean, c'mon this guy! PERFECTION!!!!

I can't stop :drool: whenever i see him.

:angel:

sigmagirl91
12-16-2006, 08:38 AM
I don't have any ass pictures, sorry, but these two ..I mean, c'mon this guy! PERFECTION!!!!

:D

sophia_c
12-16-2006, 11:01 AM

What does it take to become a member of the appreciation society??? ;)

gravity
12-16-2006, 03:18 PM

Mmmm yeah, hot. I might be breaking things off with Andy.

What does it take to become a member of the appreciation society??? ;)

What she said! :yeah:

freesbee
12-16-2006, 03:22 PM
oh oh. did somebody say Fernando?? :lol:

gravity
12-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeah, Nando could be about to become the new Mr. Man of the David Nalbandian fan forum. But we need some ass pictures before we can totally dethrown our former king Andy Roddick ! Can you help? ;)

freesbee
12-16-2006, 03:29 PM
I will check my files right now :p but I must add that the Nando legs are pretty good too.

freesbee
12-16-2006, 03:39 PM
here are the links to some pics in the gallery of verdasco-online:

http://www.verdasco-online.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=3246&sessionid=6e8e54d9247d61e4ad11874f3d3361a9

http://www.verdasco-online.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=3322&sessionid=6e8e54d9247d61e4ad11874f3d3361a9

there are not enough pictures of this man :drool:

sigmagirl91
12-16-2006, 03:54 PM

I don't understand why you included him in the first place.

With regard to Verdasco, carry on....carry on....

justClaudia
12-16-2006, 04:44 PM
I'm loving this thread title!!!!!!!! Even Freya joined us now. :lol: Amazing!

Nando is definetly bringing sexy back, for sure. I vote him for the new Mr Man title. :drool: Those legs, wow! Thanks Miss Frees for the pics. :hug:

freesbee
12-16-2006, 08:12 PM
:lol: hello claudia :D well I couldn't just stay away from a thread with a title like this ;)

this pic was taken especially for me. :angel:

http://www.verdasco-online.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=3436&sessionid=208d8bcbd98689573b2f86c7f386660e

mister sex on legs :lick:

Carlita
12-16-2006, 08:15 PM
OMC :haha:

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :sobbing:

:worship: He IS bringing sexy back :worship:

:yeah:

partygirl
12-16-2006, 09:49 PM

Andy beg's for reconsideration...:sobbing::p

jazz_girl
12-17-2006, 01:13 AM
This is all the off-season's fault!!! :haha:

justClaudia
12-17-2006, 04:49 AM
See, even Miss Sjoukje joined us now. :hearts:
He is bringing sexy back! Period.

Andy has a nice body ...but those ears mmm, I don't know. He is hot, but Fernando is perfect. So he still has my vote! :D

Jime, that's right! :haha:

gravity
12-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Mmmm... he is quite delicious. Maybe a ménage à trois with Nando and my Mr. Man wouldn't be so bad.....

sigmagirl91
12-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Mmmm... he is quite delicious. Maybe a ménage à trois with Nando and my Mr. Man wouldn't be so bad.....

:tape:

justClaudia
12-18-2006, 01:35 AM

:aplot: not a bad idea, nope.

wtn_amanda
12-19-2006, 01:06 AM
Since when did Gravity have time to start posting here again? I see nothing changes in the months that passed us by. Still totally insane, and still bursting to break open that closet door. :lol: But you can have your old job back if you still want it? ;)

gravity
12-19-2006, 02:39 AM
Yeah thanks.... you sent such a sweet PM why be ashamed to show the love in public? ;)

wtn_amanda
12-19-2006, 05:24 AM
Especially for Gravity:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2276/andyy9he.jpg http://spectacle.provocateuse.com/images/spectacles/andy_roddick_01.jpg

Gravity meeting his true love on the court:
http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/ten/2002/0407/photo/a_aroddick_vt.jpg

partygirl
12-19-2006, 07:25 AM
:devil: undeniable...sorry:sobbing:

freesbee
12-19-2006, 09:36 AM
:(

I will have to post more Fernando pics to make up for those.

freesbee
12-19-2006, 09:41 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2734034&postcount=1143

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2895590&postcount=1189

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2340161&postcount=946

anna10
12-19-2006, 10:38 AM
And thank your, frees, for doing so. I'm still recovering from that shirtless Andy photo, I'm seriously allergic to anything about him. Verdasco has never really done much for me, but the body isn't bad.

gravity
12-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Gravity meeting his true love on the court:
http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/ten/2002/0407/photo/a_aroddick_vt.jpg

Hahaha :lol: Don't we make the cutest couple? We just couldn't wait to get back to the hotel room so we gave the fans something a little special they'll never forget.

Carlita
12-19-2006, 03:54 PM
See, even Miss Sjoukje joined us now. :hearts:
He is bringing sexy back! Period.

http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gifuhuh :inlove: you wouldnt believe the Fer pics I have in front of me now http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gif

gravity
12-21-2006, 03:40 AM
Check these hottie roddie pics out.... Mr Man is back.....

http://www.ohlalaparis.com/photos/uncategorized/andy_roddick_beach_03.jpg

http://www.ohlalaparis.com/photos/uncategorized/andy_roddick_beach.jpg

Andy Roddick = beach god.

Joyce_23
12-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Andy Roddick = beach god.

It must be the fact that it's early and I'm hunry and have a little hangover from yesterday but I see a beach god too. :lol: Who knew Andy could look so sexy in the sun. :) But I still like your beach picture better, Gravity ;)

partygirl
12-21-2006, 10:23 AM
http://www.ohlalaparis.com/photos/uncategorized/andy_roddick_beach.jpg
is it just me or is something missing...:scratch::devil:

anna10
12-21-2006, 11:46 AM
All I can say is I'm glad I avoid beaches at all costs.

But I still like your beach picture better, Gravity ;)
So true, and if I found gravity was making an appearance at my nearest beach, I'd give up my lifetime aversion of them.

sigmagirl91
12-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Euwww...yuck, ick, patooey...get 'em away!!!

gravity
12-28-2006, 11:24 AM
is it just me or is something missing...:scratch::devil:

Honestly the first time I pulled down his pants I was like :eek: where is it then? :o But I found out size truly doesn't matter, it's what Andy does with it that counts !

sophia_c
12-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Honestly the first time I pulled down his pants I was like :eek: where is it then? :o But I found out size truly doesn't matter, it's what Andy does with it that counts !

Gravity :lol: :lol: :lol: with all the bling...you will have people believing you soon ;)

sigmagirl91
12-28-2006, 10:16 PM

Sorry, but size matters-a whole lot!!

partygirl
12-30-2006, 05:43 AM
Sorry, but size matters-a whole lot!!
Not when you have Andyass like that, to...uh, really...give it good;):ignore:

gravity
01-10-2007, 04:32 PM

What she said :yeah: Gooooooo sexyass Andy! :devil:

sigmagirl91
01-11-2007, 01:32 AM

No...size still matters!!!

partygirl
01-11-2007, 08:24 AM
:ras: ...at least he has size in some areas:D:lol:

Joyce_23
01-11-2007, 12:57 PM

I'm with you, girl! *nods in agreement*:angel:

partygirl
01-11-2007, 09:49 PM
...how much does 'shape' account for?:scratch::shrug:

sigmagirl91
01-11-2007, 10:04 PM
...how much does 'shape' account for?:scratch::shrug:

Nothing....as long as it's not a square or a rectangle.

gravity
03-23-2007, 12:59 AM
This thread is too painful for me. The Roddick thing is over.

sigmagirl91
03-24-2007, 04:49 AM
This thread is too painful for me. The Roddick thing is over.

And not a moment too soon....who's "the man" now?

sigmagirl91
04-11-2007, 12:53 AM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/825/P1000034.JPG

Mr. Man is showing us the color of his underwear.

partygirl
04-11-2007, 11:29 AM
This thread is too painful for me. The Roddick thing is over.:hysteric:Why?:tears:

Mr. Man is showing us the color of his underwear.What is the color?
i dont see it:scratch: ...i'm usually so good at this.

sigmagirl91
04-11-2007, 12:22 PM
:hysteric:Why?:tears:

What is the color?
i dont see it:scratch: ...i'm usually so good at this.

Look through the shorts!!