THIS YEAR AN ARGENTINIAN WILL WIN MONTECARLO [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

THIS YEAR AN ARGENTINIAN WILL WIN MONTECARLO

MAURO
03-06-2004, 03:55 PM
WHO WILL WIN IN MONTECARLO?

An argentinian -not necessarily a top ten- could do it and deserve it

Pink Panther
03-06-2004, 06:59 PM
Interesting :D you started a similar poll in the GM with exactly the same order of players.

Well, if I had to choose an Argentine guy, it would no doubt be Coria. But as I'm hoping someone else :hearts: will defend the title for the 3rd year in a row...you left me with no choice but to choose Other.

MAURO
03-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Interesting :D you started a similar poll in the GM with exactly the same order of players.

Well, if I had to choose an Argentine guy, it would no doubt be Coria. But as I'm hoping someone else :hearts: will defend the title for the 3rd year in a row...you left me with no choice but to choose Other.

I salid other one argentine -that is the question-
are you a Mosquito Ferrero FAN?

Pink Panther
03-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Obviously...and fyi, a fan of David as well...since you're most likely the one who voted for him. Having said this, I don't necessarily have to vote for David because of the Argentinians, Coria still stands a higher chance.

*Ljubica*
03-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Well I have tickets for the whole week of Monte Carlo (including the Final), and it's my Birthday the week after, so it would be my dearest wish for David to win it and give me the best Birthday present ever! Realistically, though I don't see him doing it - clay is not his best surface although I'll keep my fingers crossed and vote for him just for good luck :) And if he can't - I would be quite happy for Juanqui to win that title again.

Masto22
03-07-2004, 11:55 PM
Agustin will!

joeb_uk
03-14-2004, 03:02 PM
this is a great tournament, i think it will be coria. how much is it costing u rosie, for the whole trip?

*Ljubica*
03-14-2004, 06:13 PM
this is a great tournament, i think it will be coria. how much is it costing u rosie, for the whole trip?

Well I'm lucky joeb, as it's my Birthday the week after, so my Dad paid for my travel costs (roughly £160.00 return) as a Birthday present :) Tickets are about £20.00 per day in the earlier rounds - they get more expensive towards the end of the week obviously - I think it was about £50.00 for the Final day.

Accommodation is the most expensive thing in MC without a doubt - although you can save a lot of money by staying in nearby Nice or Menton - there is a special train that runs to these places from just outside the Country Club during the tournament and there are loads of cheap B and B's and Hostels in these places. Must admit I actually stay in MC itself - and yes, it IS horrendously expensive (far too much to contemplate), but that's what credit cards are for and I see it as my little Birthday present to myself :) The greatest gift of course would be for David to win the tornament - but maybe I'm asking for too much

Action Jackson
03-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Yes, you are asking too much Rosie, but I am glad Daddy does like you enough to help with the travel costs.

joeb_uk
03-14-2004, 06:58 PM
hehe, whos your pick hitler?

Angelito
03-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Obviously...and fyi, a fan of David as well...since you're most likely the one who voted for him. Having said this, I don't necessarily have to vote for David because of the Argentinians, Coria still stands a higher chance.

Yes, Coria and Ferrero stand higher chances but I also think Dave can do it. He's an all surface player and we should remember Estoril 2002.

If Ferrero wins I'll be glad too.

Hugs.

carole
04-12-2004, 08:58 PM

Amen.

carole
04-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Obviously, Ferrero has a lot of confidence now, after winning to years in row.
With that confidence, I think he will get the title again, since he's the worlds best clay-courter.

claudine140
04-13-2004, 10:34 AM
i think moya has better chances than ferrero, look how difficult ferrero had during his match against verkerk!!! moya is much better than ferrero for the moment!!!

lilianspring
04-13-2004, 04:43 PM
I hope Rogi will get the title.
:worship: :worship:
But if either Coria or Nalbandian wins,I will be glad too.
:D :D :D
Hope good luck to them all. :)

ps: :wavey: Rosie,you are so lucky I think.jealous of you .LOL

*Ljubica*
04-14-2004, 11:39 AM
I hope Rogi will get the title.
:worship: :worship:
But if either Coria or Nalbandian wins,I will be glad too.
:D :D :D
Hope good luck to them all. :)

ps: :wavey: Rosie,you are so lucky I think.jealous of you .LOL

Don't be jealous Lilianspring! I porobably won't go now anyway as David hasn't definately decided whether he will play or not :sad: I will have to try and change my holiday from work and go to another tournamernt instead where he will be playing.

Frooty_Bazooty
04-14-2004, 11:07 PM
rosie, can i come with u in your suitcase? Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous.

lilianspring
04-15-2004, 05:45 AM
Don't be jealous Lilianspring! I porobably won't go now anyway as David hasn't definately decided whether he will play or not :sad: I will have to try and change my holiday from work and go to another tournamernt instead where he will be playing.

Oh,no. :sad:
I really hope he will go. :worship:
But if he is not fully recovered,then I think maybe he should wait.
Then if both of you go to Monte-Carlo,would you take some great pictures? :rolleyes: :wavey:

*Ljubica*
04-15-2004, 02:39 PM
rosie, can i come with u in your suitcase? Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous.

Well seeing as David is unlikely to play now, I'm more likely to be going to Hamburg or Rome instead (or perhaps Barcelona if I can fiddle some more time off?), but you're welcome in my suitcase any time - as long as you're not too heavy to carry!! o

vene
04-20-2004, 08:13 PM
David is really playing well, wow! He probably does stand a real chance.

NF1
04-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Aaaaaaaand the winner is ......AGUSTIN!!!!

:worship:

Vamos!

Angelito
04-23-2004, 04:41 AM
Well, guess only David and Guille could make it now. So Gosh please, please let David wins this one!!!

jazz_girl
04-23-2004, 12:52 PM
I'm with you Angelito!!!