Rafatard of the year award: 2006 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafatard of the year award: 2006

GlennMirnyi
11-27-2006, 09:29 PM
As my mate Jon proposed, I'm making this poll, take your time to vote.
:)

LK_22
11-27-2006, 09:33 PM
:haha: Can we only chose one? :p

rmb6687
11-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Blaze, you seem to want it the most...and own up to it most often.

Johnny Groove
11-27-2006, 09:35 PM
:yeah:

Gulliver
11-27-2006, 09:56 PM
6 names + a troll on here, so more names to pick from on the Fedtard thread....so more idiots on there/discerning fans/frequent posters/add your own.

Rogiman
11-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Lafuria :shrug:

What have we done wrong to have someone who is dumb enough to take himself seriously :confused:

Fergie
11-27-2006, 09:58 PM
:haha: Can we only chose one? :p

After reading the list ... Exactly my thoughts :lol:

Rogiman
11-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Oh, and what happened to catastrophe? :confused:

BlakeorHenman
11-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Rafa=Fed Killa has the most appropriate name... but blaze2004 takes this title in my opinion.

Pfloyd
11-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Lafuria :shrug:

What have we done wrong to have someone who is dumb enough to take himself seriously :confused:

So, by your definition, you don't mean anything you say?

Oh ok....

Byrd
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Blaze deserves the vote because he doesn't intentionally go out of his way to be a massive rafa troll, does it on his own accord, but Rafa=Fed killa has to get it for the amount of non-rafa haters hes turned.

Adee gets props for his hilarious fed/nadal avatars Lol

RonE
11-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Even with all of R=FK's twisted posts (many of which I find funny) Deivid takes the cake by a country mile in my book. It seems as if his recent inactivity has lulled many people into forgetting what an arseclown he is.

CooCooCachoo
11-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Deivid :wavey:

No competition :D

Johnny Groove
11-27-2006, 11:08 PM
I wanted to put in my siggy something about winning this award, but to no avail :awww:

Macbrother
11-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Haven't seen much of Deivid so can't comment. Blaze, certainly, but he's just too nice and genuine. Adee-Gee occasionally (and I mean occasionally) makes a logical, balanced post. Therefore, RFK has to win this. The man is truly a machine; there is simply no doubt as to the nature of what his post is going to be before you read it.

cmurray
11-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh come on...Mallorn isn't a Rafatard (as evidenced by the fact that she got no votes).

I voted for RFK. For obvious reasons. :)

ExpectedWinner
11-27-2006, 11:22 PM
It has to be Lafuria.

RFK doesn't deserve to be mentioned at all. Troll -yes, retard- yes, attention seeker-yes, antiFed-yes, Rafatard-no.

GlennMirnyi
11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Oh come on...Mallorn isn't a Rafatard (as evidenced by the fact that she got no votes).

I voted for RFK. For obvious reasons. :)

I forgot you, sorry.

Pfloyd
11-27-2006, 11:31 PM
I know Jonathan's a Nadal fan, but he is not a tard....

Being a fan and supporting a player is one thing,

being a PD or Rafa=Fed Killa is another.

One group likes a player and will occasionally says something silly

The other group is almost always exagerating something, or trying to get attention, not the same thing IMO.

R.Federer
11-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Deivid the 23rd :)
I'm sure Deivid will take it as a compliment.

R.Federer
11-27-2006, 11:42 PM
My friend Escude is on an imposed vacation from MTF, but I'm sure he would vote in Deivid23 too.

RFK is not a Rafatard. Just a regular retard!

cmurray
11-27-2006, 11:51 PM
I forgot you, sorry.

I'm CRUSHED. :bigcry:

Maybe I can still make the slashtard of the year poll. :hatoff:

GlennMirnyi
11-27-2006, 11:53 PM
My friend Escude is on an imposed vacation from MTF, but I'm sure he would vote in Deivid23 too.

RFK is not a Rafatard. Just a regular retard!

Escude was banned? :eek:

partygirl
11-27-2006, 11:58 PM
W H A T ?
:hysteric::mad:

R.Federer
11-28-2006, 12:00 AM

Unfortunately, yes. Can you imagine an :angel: like him banned? .... :)

GlennMirnyi
11-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Unfortunately, yes. Can you imagine an :angel: like him banned? .... :)

:lol:
I feel bad for him... I've already been banned too... ;)

Pfloyd
11-28-2006, 12:02 AM

What did you do?

How long are the bans, and is it 3 bans your out?

cmurray
11-28-2006, 12:04 AM

Really? Now THAT'S shocking! You're such a little ray of sunshine! :D

Deivid23
11-28-2006, 12:13 AM

Poor Burro, he´s a funny clown after all :awww:

GlennMirnyi
11-28-2006, 12:15 AM
What did you do?

How long are the bans, and is it 3 bans your out?

Depends on what you do. I got two weeks. :p

Really? Now THAT'S shocking! You're such a little ray of sunshine! :D

:haha:

Good one. ;)

Deivid23
11-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Even with all of R=FK's twisted posts (many of which I find funny) Deivid takes the cake by a country mile in my book. It seems as if his recent inactivity has lulled many people into forgetting what an arseclown he is.

Keep hating :kiss:

cmurray
11-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Depends on what you do. I got two weeks. :p

:haha:

Good one. ;)

:hug: awww....MTF just wouldn't be the same without you!

ONLY MY LOGIC CAN SAVE MTF!!!

oh....wait....I got confused there for a moment....

Deivid23
11-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Deivid :wavey:

No competition :D

Have u finally guessed why I posted in Jiri Novak´s thread or do u need even more clues? :lol:

GlennMirnyi
11-28-2006, 12:22 AM
:hug: awww....MTF just wouldn't be the same without you!

ONLY MY LOGIC CAN SAVE MTF!!!

oh....wait....I got confused there for a moment....

Hey, I'm not that kind of tard, mate. ;)

cmurray
11-28-2006, 12:29 AM
Hey, I'm not that kind of tard, mate. ;)

I know. I just hadn't seen that particular phrase in like 16 hours or so....I was starting to miss it. ;)

Fedex
11-28-2006, 12:31 AM
Deivid23, and its not even close.

GlennMirnyi
11-28-2006, 12:33 AM
I know. I just hadn't seen that particular phrase in like 16 hours or so....I was starting to miss it. ;)

I never miss that... it seems so forced to me.

Deivid23
11-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Deivid23, and its not even close.

Who the f*** are u? I can´t distinguish you guys... Fedex, FedererEx, Federer Express, Federer RF RogerFederer R.Federer FedererR RogiFederer :lol:

Clara Bow
11-28-2006, 12:39 AM

I agree with you there for sure. She is far from being a tard. :) She just happens to be a fan of Nadal, but she is always very fair and far from knee-jerk in her assesments.

Johnny Groove
11-28-2006, 12:41 AM
I guess im relegated to be #2 Rafatard in the land :awww:

Deivid23
11-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Haven't seen much of Deivid so can't comment.

Deivid loves Fedtards yet Fedtards hate Deivid :shrug:

mangoes
11-28-2006, 01:00 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny Thread...........Is there one for Fedtards??

My vote goes to Lafuria. I like him/her when it comes to talk of politics, but I think he/she is one of the few posters that is a Rafatroll and refuses to admit it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think technically, Mallorn:hug: belongs to the Rafatard nation.........she just happens to be the Mother Teresa of the Rafatards.

Rafa=FedKilla just makes me laugh.

Adam:hearts: and Jonathan:hearts: are the sweethearts of the Rafatards

Yes, Cheryl, you deserve to be on this list :ras: :lol: :lol:

Pfloyd
11-28-2006, 01:08 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny Thread...........Is there one for Fedtards??

My vote goes to Lafuria. I like him/her when it comes to talk of politics, but I think he/she is one of the few posters that is a Rafatroll and refuses to admit it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think technically, Mallorn:hug: belongs to the Rafatard nation.........she just happens to be the Mother Teresa of the Rafatards.

Hi Mangoes, how you doin'?

Im a he, by the way.

And yes, Go Dems!!!

However, I do not belive a fan makes a tard.

But whatever, arguing is fun I suppose.

:D

adee-gee
11-28-2006, 01:16 AM
Rafa = Fed Killa is the biggest tool of the year, please don't place him in the Rafatard category.

mangoes
11-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Hi Mangoes, how you doin'?

Im a he, by the way.

And yes, Go Dems!!!

However, I do not belive a fan makes a tard.

But whatever, arguing is fun I suppose.

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm doing good. Catching up on all the threads on MTF. Anyway, usually you take sneaky digs at Roger, so that's why you make the list for me :ras: :ras:

I'm already thinking about 08 Elections. Have you noticed that Edwards and Obama are making the rounds together?? They're also appearing together in a lot of photos doing things together;)

Rafa = Fed Killa is the biggest tool of the year, please don't place him in the Rafatard category.

I've realized that he pisses off more Rafa fans than Fed fans, yet, we, Fed fans, are the ones subjected to his posts over on the Fed Forum and his threads on GM making fun of Roger :shrug: :lol: :lol:

cmurray
11-28-2006, 01:40 AM

Aww...Mangoes (your name is Sheryl too, isn't it??? :) ) I knew I could count on your recognition. sniff. :awww:

Pfloyd
11-28-2006, 01:52 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm doing good. Catching up on all the threads on MTF. Anyway, usually you take sneaky digs at Roger, so that's why you make the list for me :ras: :ras:

I'm already thinking about 08 Elections. Have you noticed that Edwards and Obama are making the rounds together?? They're also appearing together in a lot of photos doing things together;)

I've realized that he pisses off more Rafa fans than Fed fans, yet, we, Fed fans, are the ones subjected to his posts over on the Fed Forum and his threads on GM making fun of Roger :shrug: :lol: :lol:

Good stuff, I agree, but I don't see a black man winnin' the presidency yet...unfortunatley....:sad:

I think Gore's a great candidate, though I do like Obama more

Edwards is way too plitician-y for me...

cmurray
11-28-2006, 02:07 AM
Good stuff, I agree, but I don't see a black man winnin' the presidency yet...unfortunatley....:sad:

Not to get into a rousing political debate (I'm neither staunch dem or rep), but I think John McCain is an EXCELLENT candidate.

I thought it was somewhat of foregone conclusion that Hillary was going to get the Dem nod.

Pfloyd
11-28-2006, 02:12 AM
Hehehe,

McCain is good for a republican :)

But he's pro war, not what the country needs IMO.

Pfloyd
11-28-2006, 02:12 AM
If people want to discuss politics go to my Chat Thread on U.S politics!

:)

mangoes
11-28-2006, 02:13 AM

I'm not so big a fan of Obama. Since, I look pass color, all I see is a man who talks a good game, but that's all it is, talk. He has very little, in terms of actions, to back up his words. I would like to see a black man win the presidency in my lifetime. And, I'm not going to underestimate what Obama may still do in this upcoming election......given the fact that he has some powerful backers and money talks. I would like to see Hilary win, but that's going to be a challenge. The positive is if things keep going downhill, most voters may be willing to go with Hilary if they view this as getting Clinton to clean up the mess. It's really scary that Iraq is on the brink of a civil war and we are responsible.

I doubt Gore will run again. I think McCain time has passed. I look at him as just a sell out now. I think the governor of PA may be considering a run. Guliani's personal life will take him out of the equation. I can't see conservatives voting for him, even if he is a Republican.

Pfloyd
11-28-2006, 02:17 AM
go to my chat thread

mangoes
11-28-2006, 02:18 AM
go to my chat thread

I just did :lol: :lol: :lol:

silverwhite
11-28-2006, 02:19 AM
Princess :rocker:

RonE
11-28-2006, 06:48 AM
Keep hating :kiss:

Why hate? We are all here to show our collective love for you you sweetheart :hug: :kiss:

Keep posting here I am sure you will see a lot more love coming your way :D

MariaV
11-28-2006, 07:22 AM
Mallorn is not a tard. :(

Adam, should I still vote for RFK? Because Deivid hasn't been around much lately (at least not that I've seen)?
And I would've never guessed Lafuria was a man. :o I don't know a thing about him. :o

bokehlicious
11-28-2006, 09:47 AM

:yeah: though his fellow Spaniard Lafuria comes really close :)

(such a poll without Catastrophe makes less sense)

adee-gee
11-28-2006, 09:59 AM

Adam, should I still vote for RFK? Because Deivid hasn't been around much lately (at least not that I've seen)?
And I would've never guessed Lafuria was a man. :o I don't know a thing about him. :o
Mallorn :hearts:

A good tard has the ability to laugh at their own expense, I don't see that quality in RFK.

MariaV
11-28-2006, 10:15 AM
OK Adam. :kiss:

I still voted for RFK as he's the most annoying IMO.

Sunset of Age
11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Uhm... didn't vote - can't choose!

Mallorn shouldn't be in the list, she's no tard.

Pfloyd
11-28-2006, 04:08 PM

Hello MariaV :wavey:

sanpo
11-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Voted for RFK but should have known better that he was more of a troll. :( Deivid23 fits the rafatard description by far I agree. I find humor in the tardism of the others on that list but Deivid's is just too much of a :retard: for me.

PS: cmurray, Jogy, TGS maybe should be there.

Johnny Groove
11-29-2006, 12:52 AM
RFK is a joke and stole votes from me :ras:

Xavidbz
11-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Deivid23, 100% Rafa fan.

Rafa = Fed Killa
12-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Of course, my perfection always results in victory.

To the other Rafa fans: My perfection creates so much jealousy and just aim for second best.

Like Rafa my potential has no limits, remember the cure is coming soon. Fedtards embrace your savior and be cured.

scarecrows
12-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Deivid by far

the others can have some funny moments, he's just a tard