NBA Week 5 thread (35-20, +$1738 on the year)... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NBA Week 5 thread (35-20, +$1738 on the year)...

brewers7
11-27-2006, 06:44 PM
================================================== =====================

Early looks at Monday's games:

Philadelphia at Miami: Stephen Hunter is questionable for Philly...An early revenge spot here for the Heat after losing at Philly on 11/5...The Heat have won 5 straight at Home vs. Philly h2h...Have to figure Coach Pat Riley is going to figure out ways to win sooner than later with this Miami squad...Almost looks too easy to take Miami here, which of course scares me, as 79% of the bets are on the Heat and we have no line-move...6 of the last 7 between these 2 teams have gone Over...MIA has gone Over 4 straight overall and PHI has gone Over 2 straight...

Minnesota at Dallas: The Mavs haven't covered this Vegas number against Minny at Home in 8 straight games and 11 of 12...There have been Unders in 5 of the last 7 between thse 2 at Dallas and 6 of 7 overall...Dallas has won 9 straight, covering 8 (and 4 in a row) while Minny has suddenly won and covered 3 straight...My first instinct is to jump on Minny, but Dallas is playing so well right now, and with Josh Howard back for his third same now since coming back from injury, they will only get better...But I have always been a DOG player in the NBA, so my lean will be with the points here...Besides, it isn't easy to win 10 in a row in the NBA or any professional sport...

Orlando at Utah: Why does Vegas keep making these Orlndo totals hight?...The Magic are 7-2-1 to the Under their last 10 (with Denver as one of the Overs, so that doesn't even count, does it?), and the pace of many of these games aren't all that quick...Now granted, Utah is Over 7 of their last 9, but had a 169 last time out at GS, who played a zone against Utah and dared them to make outside shots...The result?...The Jazz shot 32.5%, a season-low for any team in the NBA this season...Now I usually have a kneejerk reaction to taking teams off extremely bad shooting nights like this as it is a bounce-bak spot, but Utah has the Spurs up next, so it may be a bit of a look-ahead game, too...Plus, after the 12-1 start, I see some losses coming here in the short-term for the Jazz...This line has come down 1/2 a point despite 63% action on the Jazz to this point...

San Antonio at Golden State: Manu Ginobili is questionable for the Spurs and Baron Davis and Michael Pietrus are questionable for the Warriors.80% of the early action was on SA, but now that is down to 55% action on the Spurs...SA has won 7 straight h2h, covering 6 of those games...But GS has a new coach this season, and having Don NElson on the sidelines makes all the difference in the world...The Spurs are 7-0 SU & ATS this season on the Road, which is not only impressive, it is difficult to maintain in the NBA...This won't last much longer, and this undefeated stretch may end tonight...To me, it doesn't matter if Davis or Pietrus play or not because GS has a lot of interchangeable parts on this team...However, SA will probably be without Ginobili for the second straight game, and this DOES matter because teams generally rise up their first game with a star player injured...SA is 5-2 to the Over on the Road this season, while GS is a coin-flip at Home, with 5 Unders and 5 Overs...

brewers7
11-27-2006, 09:10 PM
================================================== ======================
Amateurs work until they get it right...Professionals work until they can't get it wrong... ================================================== ======================
Pride and Poise...Commitment to Excellence...Striving towards handicapping perfection...
Preseason posted plays: 9-3-1
Season To Date: 35-20, +$1738

Sides: 14-8, +$719, Totals: 12-9, +$551, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

Monday, November 27

Minnesota Timberwolves +8.5, -- $110 to win $100 (or Minny +8.5 hcp @1.909, 1/10)

Bet this at 5dimes again because the juice on this side was rising like crazy...spot...is finally adjusting these Denver totals...The Mavs haven't covered this Vegas number against Minny at Home in 8 straight games and 11 of 12...They have covered it once in the last 11 games overall vs. Minny...Dallas is scorching hot, winning 9 straight, covering 8...Minny has won and covered 3 straight...Mike James is coming off a zero-point game for the T-Wolves last time out, and although he seems to be struggling adjusting to his new team and new system, I would expect him to bounce-back from that goose-egg and provide some points here and keep this game under the Vegas number...

Good Luck...brewers7

Monday's Picks for tracking purposes:

Sides:

1) Min, 2) Mia, 3) GS, 4) Orl

Totals:

1) Mia ov, 2) Orl un, 3) Min un, 4) GS ov

Please note: Actual game results may vary from the opinions stated above...
Recent Results:
Yesterday: 1-0 (+$50)
Last 3 days: 3-1 (+$145)
Last 7 days: 8-5 (+$272)
Database sample links: http://www.tricountyleague.com/TeamSample.xls
http://www.tricountyleague.com/SeasonBySeasonSample.xls
Words of advice: Past results do not guarantee future performance...Tail me when I am hot...Fade me when I am cold...Nobody wins every day...Only bet what you can afford to lose...Try not to chase losses...Tomorrow is another day...This is a marathon, not a sprint...Patience and Persistence...Do your homework...Money management…Bet with your head, not over it...Stay humble…Act professional…

brewers7
11-28-2006, 10:26 AM

Early looks at Tuesday's games:

Atlanta at Washington: Speedy Claxton and Lorenzo Wright are probable for Atlanta...How bad is WASH right now?...They have lost 4 straight and 7 of 8...WAS had won 8 straight in this h2h series before ATL broke through on 4/7/06 with a win at ATL...The Wiz have been an Over team at Home this season going Over in 5 of their 6 Home games...Problem is whenever I see an ATL total listed over 200, I cannot help but hve a kneejerk reaction to the Under...The Wiz are pressing and feel tonight is a big game for them, so maybe we have an Under here, but no strong opinion on the total...And like I say, when in doubt, take the points in the NBA as ATL is coming off a very poor performance themselves at ORL on Saturday...

Charlotte at New Jersey: The Nets are coming off a totally unsuccessful Road trip where they went 0-4 SU & 0-3-1 ATS, and that was after a Home thrashing compliments of the Trail Blazers, so the Nets have lost 5 straight...NJ has beaten this expansion franchise 7 out of 8 games, covering 5 times...5 Overs in these 8 h2h meetings, too...This is the longest losing streak for the Nets since November of 2004...I cannot see this veteran team losing to the Bobcats, but again, I am a DOG player, so giving 7 or maybe 7.5 is never a pleasant thought for me...I cannot help but think Under here, but this a bit of a chart-play to the Over as CHAR had 5 straight Unders, and now have 2 straight Overs...

Toronto at New Orleans: No total posted...Morris Peterson questionable for Toronto...Peja Stojakovic and David West are expected to miss for New Orleans...The Away Team has covered 8 of the last 9 in this h2h series, 3 of them being OT games...New Orleans has not come within 17 points of a Vegas total in their last 3 games and were 35 points Under the total at PHOE and 29.5 points Under the Vegas total at Dallas last time out...Again, where are the points coming from tonight for the Hornets?...Toronto is actually showing signs of playing some defense lately as the raptors have gone Under 4 straight and 6 of 7 with the only Over being against Denver (which shouldn't even count)...3 of the last 4 at NO between these 2 have gone Under...Again, I am a DOG player in the NBA, so the points look just fine to me as the Hornets continue to be streaky, starting with a C3, then NC4, then C4 and now a NC3 currently...TOR is 0-7 on the Road, but are 3-4 ATS...

New York at Chicago: Channing Frye is OUT and Quentin Richardson is questionable for NY...Ben Wallace will probably only get fined and not suspended by Chicago Bulls' management for breaking a team dress code for wearing a head band and Wallace has been accused of being insubordinate, too, after the last 2 games and he has had a good talking to by Mr. Paxson, the GM and Coach Scott Skiles...Eddie Curry of the Knicks would love nothing more than to get his first win as a Knick over this Bulls' team since that controversial trade 2 seasons ago, but I wonder if CHI is about to go on a run here now that they have some Home games upcoming and have gotten a few practices in to cure their ills...The Knicks' picture is far from peaches and cream as Stephon Marbury did not take a single shot from the field in his last game (first time in his career he did that) against CHI at MSG...Reporters said he was disinterested the entire game and was still apparently sulking for being benched earlier in the week...Marbury and Coach Isiah Thomas supposedly worked things out behind closed doors so w'll see if Marbury feels ,like playing this time around...This is the back-end of a Home-and-Home series, so I cannot help but immediately look at the team that lost the front-end (that would be the Knicks) to come out and cover this one, and lo and behold, we have 7.5 points (maybe even 8 soon) to use as insurance...These teams have gone Over 4 straight and 5 of 6 h2h and the Bulls did go Over the last 3 games of their Road trip...Bulls have won 7 of the last 8 SU against NY but are a coin-flip at 4-4 ATS...

Minnesota at Houston: Ahhh, yes, the 4-games-in-5-days trend shows up here...To this point of the season, if you blindly bet every game where there was a 4-of-5 team involved, you would be 9-5 ATS...Minny was 1-1 ATS last season in this spot, not covering at SA and covering at PHOE...The Away Team has won 8 of the last 9 in this h2h series, and surprisingly, 7 of the last 9 have gone Over h2h...Now Houston is 2-1 SU BUT 0-3 ATS this season when they have rest and their opponent does not and the Rockets are just 1-5 ATS at Home, not covering 5 straight despite being 5-1 at Home SU...Minny has covered 4 straight Overall...Houston has gone Under 3 straight Overall after many Overs to start the season...I will gobble up these points every time with the 4-of-5 Away Dog and you couldn't pay me to take Houston here...Only 2 T'Wolves starters played more than 33 minutes last night, and with the short travel in-state, I don't see fatigue being a factor...Minny 2-2 ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks so far this season...HOU has Phoenix on Wednesday so this could be a look-ahead spot...

Memphis at Denver: Memphis has put together 6 straight decent games and have covered 5 straight...Denver has won 5 in a row and Covered 4 straight...Denver had won 6 straight in this h2h series until MEMP broke thru and won on 3/17/06 at MEMP...These teams have gone Over 4 straight and 5 of 6 h2h...3 of the last 4 h2h games have hit at least 213, and this is before the new Denver offense got installed this season...MEMP has had 2 straight Unders and DEN way Under last time out so a strong chart-play to the Under for DEN would seemingly be in play, but this is DENVER we are talking about...The only 2 Nuggets' Unders have been against the Clippers...I have to like the Over here...Again, the DOG looks tempting here...

LA Clippers at Sacramento: No total posted...Sam Cassell is questionable and Chris Kaman is OUT for the Clippers...Ron Artest is questionable Sacramento...The Clippers have lost 5 of their last 6 (only win an OT win vs. a short-handed and b2b Philly team at Home) and the Clips have Not Covered 6 straight now after a C5...Ok, the Kings have won 13 straight and 18 of 19 h2h against the Clips...Yes, you are reading that right...SAC 13-6 ATS in those 19 games h2h vs. LAC...When is the last time the Clips won at ARCO?...How about 11/7/97...SAC has won 16 straight at Home vs the Clips, covering 9 of those 16...This h2h series has seen 5 of the last 6 go Over...With all of this history against the Clips, I still like them to Cover because I like NBA DOGs and don't see this NC streak going on forever and more importantly I expect the Clips to rise up here if Cassell isn't playing...A strong chart-play to the Under, though, as SAC had an Under the last time out after 6 straight Overs...

Indiana at Portland: LaMarcus Aldridge probable but not 100% healthy and Joel Przybilla questionable for Portland...Indy is 5-0 SU & ATS in their last 5 h2h meetings with Portland...Indy on the 2nd game of a long Road trip...I'll be honest, absolutely nothing is jumping out at me for this game, so this is a flat-out no-play and I'll see if I can a slight angle to make a pick, but this game just doesn't interest me...

Milwaukee at LA Lakers: Brian Cook is questionable for the Lakers...The lake-show has won 10 straight and 19 of 21 h2h in this series, going 14-6-1 ATS during that span...The Bucks are starting a long Road Trip in a bad way, losing 5 straight SU & ATS...The Lakers could be glancing ahead to a revenge-game with Utah on Thursday...Lakers starting to go Over again, as they started the season with 4 straight Overs, then 6 straight Unders, then 2 Overs and a Push...MILW is banged up and struggling, going Under 4 of 6 and this h2h series has seen 4 of the last 5 stay Under overall and at Staples...

brewers7
11-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Amateurs work until they get it right...Professionals work until they can't get it wrong... ================================================== ======================
Pride and Poise...Commitment to Excellence...Striving towards handicapping perfection...
Season To Date: 36-20, +$1838

Sides: 16-8, +$819, Totals: 12-9, +$551, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

Tuesday, November 28

Minnesota Timberwolves +9, -- $162 to win $150 --- (or Minny +9 hcp @1.926, 1.5/10, Pinnacle)

This is 9 at several shops out there...Here we go again with the 4-games-in-5-days trend which carries a John Q. Public Myth or Urban Legend where many people think the Away Team is "tired" and there is no way they can cover in this spot against a rested team...Yet I have tracked this trend for over 10 years and basically, taking the Away Team is a money-maker long-term...Why?...1) Because Vegas knows what the squares think and adjusts the lines and 2) in most cases the 4-of-5 team vs. rested team isn't even a major factor in a lot of these games...Sure, this situational spot has its bad stretches...In fact, last November, this trend did horribly for the Away Team, absolutely horribly, but after every bad stretch comes a good stretch and the Away Teams went 13-3 ATS from roughly mid-DEC through January in this spot last year after the initial bad ATS start...

This season, teams on the Road playing their 4th game in 5 days against a rested Home Team are 8-3 ATS, and all 3 ATS losses were by 3 points or less, with several straight-up victories...Professional athletes don't tire too easily...Plus, Minny had short travel here in-state...Only 2 starters played more than 33 minutes last night, and the emergence of Villlanova rookie Randy Foye has meant that the big free-agent signee in the offseason, Mike James, has not even gotten off the bench in the 4Q during crunch time the last 2 games...So James certainly isn't "tired", playing 22 minutes last night and neither is Foye, who played 26 minutes, the 2 Point-guards on this team...Now we look at the h2h matchup between these 2 teams and we see that the Away Team has won 8 of the last 9 in this h2h series...Minny has won outright their last 4 trips into Houston, including a back-ender last season at HOU when HOU had rest...HOU is 5-1 SU at Home but 1-5 ATS at Home, Not Covering 5 straight so far this season...Everything points in one direction in this game, and that is to the Timberwolves...

Good Luck...brewers7

Tuesday's Picks for tracking purposes:

Sides:

1) Min, 2) NY, 3) Char, 4) LAC, 5) Milw, 6) Memp, 7) Tor, 8) Atl, 9) Ind

Totals:

1) Memp ov, 2) Char un, 3) Tor un, 4) Atl un, 5) NY ov, 6) LAC un, 7) Milw ov, 8) Min un, 9) Ind un

Recent Results:
Yesterday: 1-0 (+$100)
Last 3 days: 3-0 (+$300)
Words of advice: Past results do not guarantee future performance...Tail me when I am hot...Fade me when I am cold...Nobody wins every day...Only bet what you can afford to lose...Try not to chase losses...Tomorrow is another day...This is a marathon, not a sprint...Patience and Persistence...Do your homework...Money management…Bet with your head, not over it...Stay humble…Act professional…

GodOfGamblers
11-29-2006, 04:31 AM
Season To Date: 36-20, +$1838

Sides: 16-8, +$819, Totals: 12-9, +$551, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

Tuesday, November 28

Minnesota Timberwolves +9, -- $162 to win $150 --- (or Minny +9 hcp @1.926, 1.5/10, Pinnacle)

It's 37-20 now :)

Nice call and another win for you ;)

rod_steel
11-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey brewers good to see you here

Awesome stuff mate :worship:

brewers7
11-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanx guys...

Early looks at Wednesday's games:

New York at Cleveland: Quentin Richardson is questionable for NY...Larry Hughes is expected to miss for Cleveland...The Cavs have 3 days rest for the first time this season and are 2-2 ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not...NY 1-3 ATS on the back-end of bk-2-bks...Stephon Marbury still having problems for the Knicks as he hit his first 2 shots and then missed his final 11 shots and disappeared in the 4Q...He also had 5 turnovers and said after the game that he is not performing well lately because he "is not touching the ball as much as he is used to"...But maybe what Stephon hasn't realized is that maybe HE is the problem...After NJ traded Marbury to PHOE, the Nets, who were 26-56 with Marbury on board as their starting PG in 2000-01, went to 52-30 the very next season without Marbury...Then PHOE traded Marbury to NY in the middle of the 2003-04 season and with Marbury there for the first 34 games, the Suns finished 29-53 that year and then jumped to 62-20 the next season without Marbury when Steve Nash took over...Yet Marbury is the self-proclaimed best PG in the league?...The Knicks are going to struggle if Marbury doesn't have his head in the game...The Knicks have covered 4 of the last 5 vs. CLE and 5 straight games and 9 of the last 10 in this h2h series have gone Under...

Charlotte at Atlanta: I am more or less dumbfounded about why the early line-movement on this total seems to be on the Over...Sure, the last 2 games between these two teams were 226 and 242, but these games were last year on 3/28 and 4/14, LATE in the season when both teams were long, long since removed from the playoff race and these games pretty much didn't mean anything...But these 2 team are completely different this season and are both in the top 4 in defense this season as Charlotte is 2nd and Atlanta is 4th in FG% allowed...ATL 3 straight and 5 of the last 6 games Under...CHAR 3 straight Overs after 5 straight Unders, so they are still a chart-play to the Over...ATL 5-1 to the Under at Home this season...ATL 0-2 SU & ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks this season and in both instances, their opponent was also on a back-ender...CHAR 2-1 SU & ATS in this same exact spot...

New Jersey at Boston: All 5 NJ starters played about 36 minutes or more, with 4 of them playing about 40 minutes each...Why?...Because they have no bench as their bench chipped in a whopping 7 points last night...NJ has now lost 6 straight (no covers, but a push in those 6) and are 0-2 SU & ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks this season...This is Boston's first game where they have rest and are playing an opponent on a back-ender...BOS has 3 days rest and are 1-1 SU and 0-2 ATS with both of those games against CHAR...NJ has won 5 of the last 6 against BOS, covering 4...6 of the last 7 h2h games have gone Under...How good is NJ this year?...I cannot see them losing 7 straight, but I have seen a lot stranger things in the NBA over the years...

Toronto at Dallas: Morris Peterson is doubtful for Toronto...Devean George is questionable for Dallas...The Mavs have won 10 straight after losing their first 4 games of the season...Dallas is 11-2 SU and 8-5 ATS their last 13 against Toronto and have gone Over 10 of the last 14 against the Raptors...Dallas has won 6 straight and 7 of 8 h2h at Home vs. TOR and are 5-3 ATS in those 8 Home games with 6 of the last 7 going Over...This is the first game this season for Dallas where they have rest and their opponent does not and 3 of the last 4 Home games vs. the Raptors have fit this situational spot where Dallas won all 3 (by 8, 11 & 17 points) and covered 2...DAL was 6-5 ATS when they had rest and their opponent did not last season, but 6-2 ATS at Home...TOR is 1-0 ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks this season...TOR has now Covered 6 of 7 after a NC5...TOR has also gone Under 7 of their last 8 now and 5 straight...Dallas has gone Under 6 straight Overall...

San Antonio at Utah: No total posted...Manu Ginobili is questionable for SA...Spurs are 3-0 SU & ATS after losses this season...The Jazz have now lost 2 straight after starting the season 12-1...The Spurs have won 3 straight and 22 of 24 against the Jazz in this series, going 17-7 ATS against Utah...They have gone Over 6 of the last 8 h2h...The Spurs have always been a good-bounce-back teams off a loss in recent years...The Spurs won by 9 in both games at Utah last season...

Houston at Phoenix: Tracy McGrady and Bonzi Wells are questionable and Juwan Howard is probable for Houston...Leandro Barbosa is questionable for Phoenix...Early action all over PHOE as the line has moved 2 points and about 80% of the bets are on PHOE...PHOE is 2-0 ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not so far this season and they were 13-7 ATS in this situational spot last year and started last season 8-1 ATS in this spot...PHOE won all 3 games vs. HOU last season by an aggregate total of 63 points and have are 8-2 SU & ATS against Houston the last 10...McGrady seemed to hint as though he may not play today, which is why the line is skyrocketing...7 of the last 10 in this h2h series have gone Over, but 3 of the last 5 have gone Under...4 of the last 5 h2h at PHOE have gone Over...

Orlando at Seattle: The Magic are now Kings of the East and are first in defense in terms of FG% allowed...Seattle Coach Bob Hill allegedly stirring it up with his bench players in the Seattle newspapers so we'll see how that plays out...ORL won against the Sonics at Home on 11/8 on a buzzer-beater, 88-87...SEA has won 7 of the last 8 against ORL at Home...ORL in an obvious let-down spot, but this team is rock-solid and SEA is struggling mightily, losing 4 of their last 5 Home games...A revenge spot for the Sonics, but are they good enough to exact it?...And again I must ask why ORK totals are as high as they are?...ORL 8-2-1 to the Under their last 11 and SEA Under 4 of their last 5 and remember, these teams played a 175 3 weeks ago...

Indiana at Golden State: No total posted...Jermaine O'Neal is probable but not 100% healthy for Indiana...Baron Davis is questionable and Michael Pietrus is probable for Golden State...Indy is 8-2 SU & ATS in the last 10 in this series...Indy 2-3 SU and 3-2 ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks this season...GS 4-2 SU & ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not this season...GS also 4-2 to the Over in this situational spot and 4-1 to the Over their last 5 overall...GS Coach Don Nelson is going for his 1200th win tonight, but that is just some informational fluff for those interested...Indy Over in 3 of their 5 back-enders this season...

Memphis at LA Clippers: No line posted...Damon Stoudamire and Jake Tsakalidis are questionable for Memphis...Sam Cassell is questionable for the Clippers...MEMP has won 11 of the last 13 in this h2h series and are 9-4 ATS in those games...Even as good as the Clips were last season, MEMP beat them their last 3 meetings by an aggregate total of 32 points...Talk about your conflicting numbers: MEMP has Covered 6 straight, while the Clips have Not Covered 7 straight...And ahhh, yes, we have another 4-games-in-5-nights trend here as the Clippers have a 4-of-5 at Home here, the second instance of this situational spot where the Home team has a 4-of-5 and the Away Team does not...Problem is that MEMP is in a BIG let-down spot and the Clips are in an EXTREME bounce-back spot here as they shot just 30.6% from the field last night in what was the lowest FG% by any team this season in the NBA and obviously lost...Blindly taking the Away Team here is what the 4-of-5 trend says...

But let's look at even a more interesting angle...In the last 15+ years (over 18,000 games, including playoffs even), there has only been ONE instance where a C6 team played a NC7 team and that happened on 4/5/02, and it was Toronto (C6) playing on the Road at Chicago (NC7)...Toronto had a 36-38 record going into the game and Chicago was 17-57 and Toronto was a 4.5 Road FAV and they won by 2, so the NC7 team (Chicago) Covered at Home...There were 2 other games in the last 15+ seasons where a C6 played a NC8 and a NC9 and the C6 team did Not Cover those 2 games either...Not a lot of teams reach a C8 or NC8 and if they do, the streak usually ends at 8 (look at GS last week)...So when this info is considered, the 4-of-5 trend is in another tough spot here to try and get a Cover for the Away Team...

brewers7
11-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Season To Date: 37-20, +$1988

Sides: 17-8, +$969, Totals: 12-9, +$551, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

Wednesday, November 29

San Antonio/Utah under 191.5 -- $161 to win $150 --- (or SA/Utah under 191.5 @1.935, 1.5/10, Pinnacle)

This is a big game for both teams...Should be a playoff-type game...This generally translates into Defense...These 2 teams played a 149 and 181 at Utah last year h2h...These were the only 2 Unders in their last 8 h2h overall, but the Vegas totals were lower, too, and for this game, it seems to me that the present is more important...The Jazz were shut down by GS and ORL with zone defenses (especially at GS) so why would SA not employ a zone here tonight, also?...This should turn into a half-court game at some point, so I have to take a shot at this Under...Also a bit of a chart-play to the Under for Utah as they were Over 7 of 8 and are now Under, and WAY Under 2 in a row...The Vegas total is high because both teams have played a lot of Overs to this point of the season, so the total has been over-adjusted in my opinion...

Good Luck...brewers7

Wednesday's Picks for tracking purposes:

Sides:

1) NJ, 2) Atl, 3) SA, 4) Sea, 5) LAC, 6) Tor, 7) NY, 8) Hou, 9) Ind

Totals:

1) SA un, 2) Atl un, 3) Sea un, 4) Hou un, 5) NY un, 6) Ind ov, 7) Tor ov, 8) LAC un, 9) NJ un

Recent Results:
Yesterday: 1-0 (+$150)
Last 3 days: 3-0 (+$300)

SadrieL
11-29-2006, 11:17 PM
I thought gambling is illegal in USA?

Lebowski
11-29-2006, 11:18 PM

it is... just dont get caught

Mr Flamboyant
11-29-2006, 11:48 PM
WTF?? check out covers.com .. half the country would have warrants out for their arrests!!!

its.like.that
11-30-2006, 01:48 AM

as is j-walking, littering, recording television broadcasts without the broadcasters permission, and so on...

;)

SadrieL
11-30-2006, 02:50 AM
as is j-walking, littering, recording television broadcasts without the broadcasters permission, and so on...

;)

Strange country

Mr Flamboyant
11-30-2006, 03:09 AM
Tailed you on this one brewers as I liked it a lot too .. looking good at halftime .. looks like a typical SA / Utah grind to me ..

GodOfGamblers
11-30-2006, 04:10 AM
[QUOTE=brewers7;
Season To Date: 37-20, +$1988

Sides: 17-8, +$969, Totals: 12-9, +$551, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

Wednesday, November 29

San Antonio/Utah under 191.5 -- $161 to win $150 --- (or SA/Utah under 191.5 @1.935, 1.5/10, Pinnacle)
QUOTE]

It's 38-20 now mate ;) 149 points with 2 minutes to go in the 4th quarter ;)

GodOfGamblers
11-30-2006, 04:12 AM
I am very impress with Utah right now. Could they be the real deal? Jerry Sloan is definitely doing a great job and they should take another win over the Spurs today. I am even more impress with Brewers because when it come to the NBA you're the man. You guys should go with him if you are going to play big on single ticket. We all know that nothing is guarantee is betting but he will win you more then loose :worship:

its.like.that
11-30-2006, 04:19 AM
Yep nice call boys (flambo and brewers) :yeah:

and god of gamblers - you have a pathetic username, get a better one.

Mr Flamboyant
11-30-2006, 04:20 AM
Tailed you on this one brewers as I liked it a lot too .. looking good at halftime .. looks like a typical SA / Utah grind to me ..

Cash it ! Great work Brewers .. (that's seven straight NBA totals in a row for me..shhhh!)

GodOfGamblers
11-30-2006, 04:21 AM
Cash it ! Great work Brewers .. (that's seven straight NBA totals in a row for me..shhhh!)

Nice! Imagine if you got that on a multi of 7 :eek:

nice win by you guys anyway ;)

its.like.that
11-30-2006, 04:25 AM
Strange country

:singer: Love and marriage, love and marriage... it goes together like a horse and carriage!

Mr Flamboyant
11-30-2006, 04:25 AM
Well that'd be tough because that streak is strung out across a three weeks or so .. !

I feel like brewers and a few others on this site and other sites deserve a percentage because they're great at providing insight on these numbers ..

Mr Flamboyant
11-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Imagine if he is playing with $1000 per bet instead of $100. He would have made a profit of $20000 by now :)

that's my standard stake too ($100) .. no more, no less ..

Mr Flamboyant
11-30-2006, 04:44 AM
You want a medal or something?

;)

hehe .. Not now that I've probably jinxed everything completely by letting that one out of the bag !

brewers7
11-30-2006, 05:00 AM

Uh, No, it is NOT illegal to gamble online in the USA as long as the SportsBook is based in another country where it is legal to gamble...

GodOfGamblers
11-30-2006, 05:05 AM
Uh, No, it is NOT illegal to gamble online in the USA as long as the SportsBook is based in another country where it is legal to gamble...

so there is no more sportsbook in the US? and that mean you guys can use our Australian one like sportstab.com.au

its.like.that
11-30-2006, 09:29 AM
hehe .. Not now that I've probably jinxed everything completely by letting that one out of the bag !

You'll be right champ. You seem to have a decent head on your shoulders, and only bet when you feel pretty confident on a bet.

I couldn't say the same for others around here (BG, sportsfreak, etc.) who have a bet on every rugby, basketball, tennis, american football, etc. game going.

Best of luck. :yeah:

Mr Flamboyant
11-30-2006, 10:00 AM
You'll be right champ. You seem to have a decent head on your shoulders, and only bet when you feel pretty confident on a bet.

I couldn't say the same for others around here (BG, sportsfreak, etc.) who have a bet on every rugby, basketball, tennis, american football, etc. game going.

Best of luck. :yeah:

Thanks mate .. Prefer be patient .. good thing with the NBA is there's so many games to pick from on the average day and there's usually a total that stands out every day or every couple of days ..

Having so many good cappers to compare your leans with really helps too ..

GodOfGamblers
11-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Yep nice call boys (flambo and brewers) :yeah:

and god of gamblers - you have a pathetic username, get a better one.

What's wrong with you? loosing too much or something? Are you an expert at the NBA or something? If you haven't got any nice to say then you definitely need to zip it up son otherwise be a good boy and keep it on with the topic. What kind of name is its.like.that? its.like.loosing too much or something?

FYI! I might not have great knowledge about the NBA but when it comes to soccer, I arent that bad.

You dont win $2500 from $5 or $6300 from $2.57 or $3300 from $2 for nothing. Those are just some of my winning since I started betting 2yrs ago. Next time you wanna take a swipe at somebody be sure to know about them before barking alright!

brewers7
11-30-2006, 10:02 PM

Early looks at Thursday's games:

Detroit at Miami: James Posey is probable for Miami...This is obviously a revenge spot for the Heat knocking the Pistons out of the playoffs last season...Detroit has won 13 of the last 16 h2h vs. Miami in the regular season and 10-6 ATS in those games...The Pistons have won 6 of the last 8 regular season games at Miami...The last 8 in this h2h series have gone Under, but 6 of those were from the playoffs last season...Still, in the regular season, 5 of the alst 7 have gone Under between these two teams...DET seems to be downplaying this game in the newspapers while MIA is saying this is a statement game for them, so I am wondering if MIA is more motivated for this one...DET has won 6 in a row and has 3 days rest for this game, but MIA has won 2 straight since Dwayne Wade has become the point guard 3 games ago, and MIA has scored 100+ points in all 3 of those games...And with this being a TNT game, I cannot help but look at the Over here...

Utah at LA Lakers: Brian Cook is questiobale for the Lakers...Quick revenge spot here for the Lakers, who lost at Utah last week and blew a decent 4Q lead...Utah is 7-4 SU & 9-1-1 ATS vs. LAL the last 11 games h2h...7 out of those 11 games went Over...The Lakers were 8-1 SU at Home before losing to MILW 2 days ago, as they settled for perimeter shots, taking a team record 37 threes...I would imagine Coach Phil Jackson had something to say about that at practice yesterday...MILW used a zone defense against the Lake-Show, and LAL seemed to have problems attacking it, as they settled for treys all night...Utah is 3-1 SU & 2-2 ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks this season but in all 4 cases, their opponent was on a back-ender, too, while the Lakers are 2-0 SU and 1-1 ATS when they have rest and their opponents do not this season...Big let-down spot for Utah off the win last night vs. San Antonio...

brewers7
11-30-2006, 11:43 PM
Season To Date: 38-20, +$2138

Sides: 17-8, +$969, Totals: 13-9, +$701, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

Thursday, November 30

Los Angeles Lakers -4 -- $156 to win $150 --- (or LA Lakers -4 hcp @1.962, 1.5/10, Pinnacle)

Quick revenge spot here for the Lakers, who lost at Utah last week and blew a decent 4Q lead...The Lakers were 8-1 SU at Home before losing to MILW 2 days ago, as they settled for perimeter shots, taking a team record 37 threes...I would imagine Coach Phil Jackson had something to say about that at practice yesterday...MILW used a zone defense against the Lake-Show, and LAL seemed to have problems attacking it, as they settled for treys all night...Utah is 3-1 SU & 2-2 ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks this season but in all 4 cases, their opponent was on a back-ender, too, while the Lakers are 2-0 SU and 1-1 ATS when they have rest and their opponents do not this season...Big let-down spot for Utah off the win last night vs. San Antonio...Lakers in bounce-back mode after the loss to Milwaukee, plus the quick-revenge spot vs. Utah here makes them a play...Utah already won a fairlt big game vs. LAL in come-from-behind fashion, and afetr a big win last night, what is the motivation for the Jazz?...In Real Estate, the 3 most important things are Location, Location & Location...In NBA Handicapping, the 3 most important factors is determining which team has more Motivation, Motivation & Motivation...I feel the Lakers have the motivational edge here tonight...

Good Luck...brewers7

Thursday's Picks for tracking purposes:

Sides:

1) LAL, 2) Det

Totals:

1) Det ov, 2) LAL un
Recent Results:
Last 3 days: 3-0 (+$400)
Last 7 days: 7-3 (+$436)

GodOfGamblers
12-01-2006, 03:51 AM
1 down 1 to go...Piston beat the Heat 87-85.... let hope the Lakers can revenge the Jazz

its.like.that
12-01-2006, 04:05 AM
What's wrong with you? loosing too much or something? Are you an expert at the NBA or something? If you haven't got any nice to say then you definitely need to zip it up son otherwise be a good boy and keep it on with the topic. What kind of name is its.like.that? its.like.loosing too much or something?

FYI! I might not have great knowledge about the NBA but when it comes to soccer, I arent that bad.

You dont win $2500 from $5 or $6300 from $2.57 or $3300 from $2 for nothing. Those are just some of my winning since I started betting 2yrs ago. Next time you wanna take a swipe at somebody be sure to know about them before barking alright!

:lol:

Take it easy, all I said was that you have a lame username.

I am not an expert on the NBA, which is why I rarely bet on it.

You're not the first and you won't be the last gambler to brag about how much they have made. But the thing I have learnt, is that a true winning gambler is satisfied in their own mind and that is all that matters, they don't feel the need to seek moral support from others.

Good luck to you, and please get a new username.

:wavey:

GodOfGamblers
12-01-2006, 05:16 AM
:lol:

Take it easy, all I said was that you have a lame username.

I am not an expert on the NBA, which is why I rarely bet on it.

You're not the first and you won't be the last gambler to brag about how much they have made. But the thing I have learnt, is that a true winning gambler is satisfied in their own mind and that is all that matters, they don't feel the need to seek moral support from others.

Good luck to you, and please get a new username.

:wavey:

Nickname is a nickname, there is no law or rule that said i can't use any nickname as long as it's not inappropriate language. I dont want to talk or tell anybody about my winning and have never need to brag on about it, but you were clearly putting me down. By now you should know that no one can say he is the best in betting otherwise millionaire already. I see brewers7 have been getting it right most of the time so far and so there is nothing wrong with going along with him. Moral support about what? Moral support is for those that feel down and going thru crap in their life... what the hell is that got to do with betting? If I see someone that is good, I will say he is good at it. Dont brag on about moral support because this is not about life or death. It's betting and it's freewill.

Sound like you have got a bad taste or envy on people... you need to get that fix. As for you having a problem with my nickname, take it on with the Moderators 'cause there is no justification for me to do anything about it. Until then, i dont have the need to do anything as you wanted. Just get on with the topic in here rather then nonsense stuff is all i can say to you.

brewers7
12-01-2006, 11:55 AM

Early looks at Friday's games:

Charlotte at Washington: Gerald Wallace, Ray Felton & Jake Voskuhl are questionable for CHAR...I really would have trouble going near this one because Wallace and Felton are fairly important to CHAR...The Bobcats have covered 5 of 6 inthis h2h series and have never won in 4 trips to WAS, but have covered the last 3...CHAR slipping to 3rd in the league in FG% allowed and have gone Over 4 straight now and these 2 teams have gone Over 201 against each other 3 straight meetings...

Boston at Toronto: Morris Peterson is questionable for Toronto...On the surface, Boston would seem to be dominating this h2h series, as they have won 9 of 11, but are just 4-6-1 ATS...The Under is surprisingly 7-3 in the last 10 h2h, but 2 of the last 3 have gone Over...TOR a different team at Home, 4-2 SU & 3-3 ATS...But BOS is surprisingly 3-1-1 ATS on the Road...Definite chart-play to the Over here for TOR, because they had an extreme Over last time out after 5 straight Unders and 7 of 8 Under...TOR 4-2 to the Over at Home and BOS 3-2 to the Over on the Road...

Cleveland at Atlanta: Larry Hughes is expected to miss for CLE...Lorenzen Wright is questionable for Atlanta...ATL 2nd in the league and CLE 10th in FG% allowed on defense to this point...CLE had won 9 of 10 SU in this series until ATL pulled off the upset win 104-95 in OT at Cleveland on 11/7...CLE had covered 8 of 10 before that loss, too...ATL is 4-3 at Home and are basically a bucket away in all 3 losses from being 7-0, as they lost to SEA by a point in OT, amd they lost to MIA in OT and they blew a double-digit lead against MILW in the 4Q to lose by 2 points...But this is a quick-revenge spot for CLE and they are coming off an embarrassing loss at Home...ATL 5-2 to the Under at Home this year and CLE 4-1-1 to the Under on the Road...CLE has won and covered 4 straight in ATL...

Chicago at New Orleans: Ben Wallace is probable for CHI...Peja Stojakovic and Bobby Jackson are doubtful and David West is expected to miss for New Orleans...Now that the circus has left CHI, the Bulls have had some practice and preparation time to cure their ills...I stated before their last game at Home vs. NY that I thought the Bulls were on the verge of making a run now that they have some home games coming up against Eastern Conference opponents after this trip to NO...The Hornets are in free-fall without West and Peja and now they won't have Jackson...If these 3 guys don't play, I can state right now that the Bulls and the Under are the play, but I am hearing conflicting info on Peja...The streaky ATS Hornets had a C3, NC4, C4 and now are on a NC4...The Bulls may be hitting their stride as it appears this "headband controversy" with Ben Wallace might be a spark for them...Bulls are 26th in FG% allowed and that will only improve IMO...

New York at Detroit: NY has covered 4 of 5 h2h and the Over is 4 of 5 h2h in this series...DET has won 8 staright vs. NY at Home (4-3-1 ATS)...NY 0-1 SU & ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not this season, while DET is 4-1 SU & 3-2 ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks...DET has won 7 straight overall now after the win at Miami on THUR...Detroit still an Over team at Home and an Under team on the Road since Coach Flip Saunders took over for Larry Brown last season...

Denver at Minnesota: Joe Smith is questionable and Nene Hilario is doubtful for Denver...Minny had won 12 of 14 and 14 of 17 h2h vs. DEN, but the Nuggets have won 4 of the alst 5 vs. the T'Wolves, thanks in part to Coach George Karl coming to town...The last 6 in this h2h series have gone Over...Revenge spot here as Minny beat the Nuggets at DEN on 11/3...Minny has covered 5 straight overall, and DEN just had a 5-game winning streak snapped at Home by MEMP...

Sacramento at Dallas: No total posted...Dirk Nowitzki is probable for Dallas...Dirk has been cleared to play by the Dallas team doctor after being poked in the eye during the last game...Dallas is 9-1 SU & ATS vs. SAC their last 10 h2h meetings at Dallas...Brad Miller is back for his 3rd game now (hasn't started yet but maybe tonight?)...SAC streaky this year ATS, themselves as they have won and covered 3 straight...Had a NC4 before that and a C3 before that...But I have said it before and I'll say it again...In the NBA, it is not easy to win 10 in a row, let alone 12, as Dallas has won 11 straight after starting the season 0-4...Wouldn't be surprised by a SU win for SAC here as the kings are finally at full strength...The Over is 4-1-1 ATS the last 6 h2h...

Milwaukee at Phoenix: 5 straight Overs h2h in this series...PHOE has had 5 straight Unders at Home, a first when Steve Nash plays just about all of them (he missed the Philly game with back spasms)...Suns 6-2 to the Under at Home this season, but they have played MEMP, HOU, NO, NJ at Home and generally speaking, those aer defensive-minded teams...I just don't see 6 straight games staying Under at PHOE when Nash plays in 5 of them...Milw is 28th and Phoe is 22nd in FG% allowed on the season...The Home team has covered 5 of the last 6 in this h2h series...

Orlando at Portland: Raef LaFrentz is doubtful for Portland...ORL is now #1 in FG% allowed this season, while PORT is 29th...The last 2 in this h2h series have gone Over after 7 straight Unders...ORL now 9-2-1 to the Under in their last 12 overall and have covered 4 straight and 8 of 10 overall after a NC5...PORT 0-3 SU & ATS their last 3 and Over 2 straight, 4 of 5 and 8 of 10 after having 5 straight Unders...I wonder if getting Joel Przybilla back for his second game after missing time with an injury will bring more rebounding and help for PORT overall (he did pull down 10 in 23 minutes last time out in a loss to Indy) as perhaps they can pull off a mini-upset here as I know the public will pound the Magic...

Indiana at Seattle: The Sonics are reeling, losing 3 straight overall (all at Home) and they have lost 5 of their last 6 at Home...Indy just beat GS and PORT o bk-to-bk nights as they hit Game 4 of their longest Road trip of the year...Indy has Covered 6 of their alst 7 overall, winning 5 of those games...Maybe Seattle's woes starts with defense as they are dead last in the league in FG% allowed...Despite that fact, they have gone Under 5 of their last 6...This h2h series has produced 6 straight and 7 of 8 Overs and 4 straight Overs at SEA...

brewers7
12-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Season To Date: 39-20, +$2288

Sides: 18-8, +$1119, Totals: 13-9, +$701, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

Friday, December 1

Milwaukee/Phoenix Over 216 -- $161 to win $150 --- (or Milw/Phoe Over 216 @1.935, 1.5/10, Pinnacle)

5 straight Overs h2h in this series, with 215 the lowest total reached and the other 4 all went over 230...PHOE has had 5 straight Unders at Home, a first since Steve Nash came to PHOE as I just checked the last 2 seasons and this includes the playoffs even...4 Home Overs in a row was the most I could find unless I missed something...Suns 6-2 to the Under at Home this season, but they have played MEMP, HOU, NO, NJ at Home and generally speaking, those are defensive-minded teams...I just don't see 6 straight games staying Under at PHOE when Nash plays in 5 of them...MILW is 28th and PHOE is 22nd in FG% allowed on the season...MILW is Over 2 straight after going Under 4 of 5...Phoenix has had 5 straight stone Overs in their last 5 games, so a 1Q Over is tempting, too, but for now, I will tke the Game Total Over and bet it now as I wonder about this total creeping towards 220 as the day moves along...

Good Luck...brewers7

Friday's Picks for tracking purposes:

pending...

Recent Results:
Last 3 days: 3-0 (+$450)
Last 7 days: 7-1 (+$695)

brewers7
12-01-2006, 11:06 PM
I like the totals tonight...

Friday's Picks for tracking purposes:

Sides:

1) Sac, 2) Chi, 3) Char, 4) Port, 5) NY, 6) Milw, 7) Sea, 8) Min, 9) Atl, 10) Tor

Totals:

1) Milw ov, 2) Sac ov, 3) Chi un, 4) Sea ov, 5) NY ov, 6) Tor ov, 7) Min ov, 8) Char ov, 9) Atl un, 10) Port un

Mr Flamboyant
12-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Was waiting with interest for the total on this game .. my book set it at 215.5 .. I was anticipating closer to 220 .. so I'm on it .. should free-wheel from the opening tip ..

GodOfGamblers
12-02-2006, 05:06 AM
my line was at 218.5 but I went with over anyway...

Great call once again B7!

40-20 now

sports freak
12-02-2006, 05:12 AM
Nice call on the Overs mate!!!

brewers7
12-02-2006, 11:54 AM

Early looks at Saturday's games:

Philadelphia at New Jersey: Shavlik Randolph broke his ankle on Thursday duriing practice (in what teammates referred to as a Joe Theisman type of injury and Mo Cheeks said he had never seen anything like it in his life -- Randolph was carted away in an ambulance to the hospital) and is Out indefinitely & Chris Webber is expected to play for Philly...Josh Boone & Eddie House are probable for NJ...NJ suddenly owns this h2h series, going 7-4 SU & 9-2 ATS, although the Sixers have won 2 straight and 3 of 4 h2h...Philly had 4 days rest earlier in the season and then won outright at Seattle on 11/15, but this is a chart-play to NJ, who had lost 6 straight (didn't cover in 5 and had a push) and then won in come-from-behind fashion at BOS and covered...Not seeing any angles on the total at all except that Philly did go Under with 4 days rest in that game at SEA...

Miami at Memphis: Definitely a chart-play to fade Memphis here after Covering 6 straight and then Not Covering last time out at Staples against the Clips...Dwayne Wade is coming off one of the worst games of his career so he, personally, is in major bounce-back mode here...These teams have played 6 straight Unders h2h...MEMP just one Under at Home in regulation time this season (5-1 to the Under in regualtion), but the Heat are 5-1 to the Over on the Road...Something has to give here with the total and I am thinking Over since Miami has scored 100+ in 3 of their last 4 games since Wade has taken over as the point-guard and he should bounce back after his 5-for-23 outing since, to this point of the season, he has not had 2 games in a row where he has shot less than 40% in a game...

Toronto at New York: Morris Peterson is doubtful for Toronto...The Knicks are 1-6 at Home and 5-6 on the Road while Toronto is diametrically opposite of that with a 1-8 Road record and 5-2 at Home...So NY is 1-6 at Home and TOR is 1-8 on the Road...Something has got to give...Toronto is 5-1 SU & ATS in this h2h series...And yes, we have another 4-of-5 game here, and in fact, BOTH teams are playing their 4th game in 5 nights...This is the strongest of the 4-of-5 trends, generally speaking, and it is 1-1 ATS this season, despite going up against 2 very tough situational spots with other trends going against them in those 2 spots...The Knicks had three 4-of-5 spots last year, going 0-3 SU & ATS, losing by 26 to DET, 33 to LAL and 7 to CHAR...Toronto was also 0-2 SU @ ATS in the 4-of-5 spot last year, with one being at Home and one being on the Road...TOR has won 3 of 4 and the Knicks lost last night, but I think TOR can take this one and get the 4-of-5 trend in the win column here as the knicks are feeling the pressure at Home because the MSG fans are being super-tough on them...And Starbury doesn't like his role (big surprise) so him and Isiah aren't seeing eye-to-eye...NY is 0-3 SU & ATS at Home on the back-end of a bk-2-bk when their opponent is also on a back-ender this season...There is a strong chart-play to the Over for Toronto because after 5 straight and 7 of 8 Unders, they now have 2 straight Overs...NY 4-1 to the Over on back-enders, and TOR has been strong to the Over the past season or 2 and are already 2-0 to the Over this season back-enders so Everything points to an Over here...

Sacramento at San Antonio: Ron Artest is questionable with back spasms for SAC...Manu Ginobili expected to miss for SA...A quick revenge spot here for SAC since the Spurs knocked them off on 11/19 at SAC, but is this really a factor here at all?...The kings were throttled and embarrassed on National TV last night, so they are certainly in bounce-back mode, but are 0-2 SU & ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks on the Road this season...SA has lost 2 straight, so I expect this team to come with some vim and vigor tonight, and that can only be bad news for SAC...SA is 3-0 SU & 2-1 ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not at Home this season, going Under in 2 of those games...These 2 have gone under 5 of their last 7 regular season games...

Cleveland at Houston: Larry Hughes is questionable for Cleveland...Tracy McGrady has won all 5 games against LeBron James and the Cavs when he has played, averaging 35.2 points per game in the 5 wins...CLE did win the last meeting, 104-102 in OT on 3/26/06, but McGrady missed that game...These teams have gone Under 4 of the last 5 h2h and HOU is 5-1 SU & ATS h2h the last 6...TMAC is also coming off a bad shooting game at PHOE that saw him go 9-for-26...So TMAC is in bounce-back mode, as is HOU...The Rockets haven't covered 4 straight and 7 of 8 overall and are 3-1 SU, BUT 0-4 ATS this season when they have rest and their opponent does not, with the last 3 going Under...HOU is also Under 5 straight now...CLE is Over 3 straight and pushed on the total the game before that...CLE is 0-3 SU & ATS on the back-end of bk-2-bks games on the Road this season, and all 3 times, they won the front-end...HOU is 6-1 SU at Home, but 1-6 ATS, not coveing 6 straight...

Washington at Chicago: No total posted...Malik Allen is questionable for Chicago...CHI is 26th in the league in FG% allowed (what defense?)...The Bulls won 3 of 4 from the Wiz last season to avenge a playoff ouster the season before...The Bulls have now won 3 straight after losing 6 straight...The Wiz have won 2 straight after losing 7 of 8...Bulls Over 4 of 5...Both teams Over 2 of 3 games on back-enders this season...CHI 1-2 ATS and WAS 2-1 ATS in back-enders this season...The Wiz are winless on the Road this season at 0-7, but are 3-4 ATS...CHI 3-1 SU & ATS this season...

Indiana at Denver: Jermaine O'Neal is probable, but not 100% healthy for Indy...Joe Smith is questionable and Nene Hilario is expected to miss for Denver...This is the other 4-of-5 game for the night...Indy did not cover in this spot already on the Road by a bucket at CHI on 11/11 after covering and winning the entire gameThe Bulls made a late run to win, outscoring Indy 30-14 in the 4Q...Indy was 0-2 SU & ATS last season in 4 of 5's, but one of the losses was at Home (where you are supposed to lose in this situational spot), but the other game was on the Road at CLE, a 30-point loss as they lost every game of that 4-of-5 and didn't cover the last 3, while with the current 4-of-5, Indy has covered every game and won the first 2...Indy 3-3 SU & 4-2 ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks this season and 1-0 SU & ATS when they and their opponent are both on back-enders...DEN is 1-2 SU & ATS on the back-end of bk-2-bks this season...Indy 4-2 and DEN 2-0-1 to the Over on back-enders this season...Indy Over 3 straight, while DEN is a chart-play to the under, but does this even apply to the Nuggets this season?...DEN 4-0 SU & ATS the last 4 vs. Indy...

Seattle at Utah: SEA was 7-2 SU & ATS vs. Utah coming into the season in their last 9 vs. Utah at Home, but the Jazz have already beat them once, 118-109 at Seattle on 11/17...Utah in an extreme bounce-back spot after a 30-point loss against the Lakers on National TV last time out...SEA is 1-2 SU & 2-1 ATS in back-enders this season while Utah is getting their first shot at an unrested opponent when they have rest...SEA 2-1 to the Under in their back-enders this season...

LA Lakers at LA Clippers: Revenge spot here for the Clips as they lost to the Lake-Show on 11/21 by 4, 105-101...Very stromg chart-play here for the Clips as they won and Covered last time out against MEMP after having a NC7, losing 6 of those games...Lakers in a bit of a let-down spot after the revenge spot demolition on National TV against Utah, where Kobe went off for 52 points and had 30 in the 3Q on 9-for-9 shooting from the field and 10-for-10 shooting from the FT line...Lakers have won 3 of 4 in this h2h series, but the Clips had won 3 straight before that...Kobe has averaged 40 points per game vs. the Clips in the last 7 games against them...Lakers a chart-play to the Over as they started the season with 4 Overs, then 6 unders, now 4 Overs and a push the last 5...Both teams have been strong at Staples this season...

Milwaukee at Golden State: No total posted...Jason Richardson is questionable for GS...The Warriors have already played 7 games this season where they had rest and their opponent did not (all at Home) and have gone 4-3 SU & ATS and 5-2 to the Over in this spot...MILW is 1-3 ATS overall and 0-1 ATS on the Road in back-enders this season...GS had won 4 straight h2h meetings before losing by 3 at Home to the Bucks last season in a quick-revenge spot on 11/15/05, and MILW was on the back-end of a bk-2-bk in that game and GS had 1 days rest...GS Over 5 of their last 6 overall and MILW Over 3 straight Overall...

brewers7
12-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Season To Date: 40-20, +$2438

Sides: 18-8, +$1119, Totals: 14-9, +$851, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

Saturday, December 1

Los Angeles Clippers -2.5 -- $158 to win $150 --- (or LA Clippers -2.5 hcp @1.952, 1.5/10, Pinnacle)

Revenge spot here for the Clips as they lost to the Lake-Show on 11/21 by 4, 105-101...Very stromg chart-play here for the Clips as they won and Covered last time out against MEMP after having a NC7, losing 6 of those games...Lakers in a bit of a let-down spot after the revenge spot demolition on National TV against Utah, where Kobe went off for 52 points and had 30 in the 3Q on 9-for-9 shooting from the field and 10-for-10 shooting from the FT line...Lakers have won 3 of 4 in this h2h series, but the Clips had won 3 straight before that...Kobe has averaged 40 points per game vs. the Clips in the last 7 games against them...Both teams share Staples Arena, but the Clips season-ticket holders will be the ones cheering here the loudest for the Clips...Bottom line is that we have a quick-revenge spot for the Clips, we have a strong chart-play for the Clips and we have a let-down spot not only for the Lakers, but for Kobe, sho shot 19-for-26 from the field two nights ago for 52 points and sure, maybe he is hitting his groove, but in all likelihood, he will have problems duplicating that performance...Also, LAL shot 60% last time out, so this is an AUTOMATIC fade play against them for me...The Lakers have impressed me this year, I will admit, and the Clips have been a severe disappointment thus far, but the Lakers were up for that quick-revenge spot on TNT 2 nights ago, so cannot help but let-down here and the Clips now have the quick-revenge spot and will have the motivation in this spot...And remember, in NBA handicapping, it's all about motivation, motivation, motivation...

Good Luck...brewers7

Saturday's Picks for tracking purposes:

Sides:

1) LAC, 2) Mia, 3) Tor, 4) Ind, 5) Was, 6) Utah, 7) SA, 8) NJ, 9) Hou, 10) Milw

Totals:

1) Tor ov, 2) Ind ov, 3) Was ov, 4) Utah ov, 5) LAC ov, 6) Milw ov, 7) NJ un, 8) SA un, 9) Mia ov, 10) Hou un

Recent Results:
Last 3 days: 3-0 (+$450)
Last 7 days: 7-0 (+$900)

sports freak
12-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Good luck mate,like the Clippers 2nite aswell!!!Possibly Overs in this game!!!

brewers7
12-03-2006, 10:07 AM

Early looks at Sunday's games:

Detroit at Charlotte: Lindsey Hunter is questionable for Detroit...The Pistons have won 8 straight overall, covering 6...DET has only covered once in 4 career meetings at CHAR...The Bobcats have slipped to 4th in the NBA in FG% allowed while DET has climbed to 10th...3 of the 4 games at CHAR between these 2 have gone Under...DET continues to be an Under team on the Road under Coach Flip Saunders...After 5 Overs, the Bobcats now have 5 Overs...At first blush to me, all avenues point to the Under, but there certainly has been a rash of Overs this weekend...

Minnesota at Philadelphia: No line posted...Kyle Korver is questionable for Philly...Both teams have lost 3 straight...The Sixers are 3-1 ATS on the back-end of bk-2-bks, but all of them were on the Road...There is a chart-play to fade Minny as they had Covered 5 straight before getting thrashed at Home vs. Denver on Friday...The Home team has won 8 of the last 10 in this series and 9 of the last 12 have gone Under h2h...Minny is 7th in FG% allowed...

Atlanta at Portland: Raef LaFrentz is expected to miss for Portland...ATL is 3rd in FG% allowed and PORT is 29th...PORT has lost 4 in a row...ATL has lost 7 of 9 overall...PORT has won 9 straight h2h vs. Atlanta, covering 5...This is the first game of a Western road swing for the Hawks...Not seeing any significant trends jumping out at me here, as this will be the first time the entire season that ATL is playing a 4th game in 6 days spot...

Orlando at LA Clippers: No line posted...Clips have won 3 straight and 5-of-6 in this h2h series...Orlando has won 6 straight (Covering 4) and have won 10 of 11 (covering 8 of those 11)...ORL 4-0 SU & 2-2 ATS when they have rest and their opponents do not, and the Clips are 2-2 SU & 1-3 ATS in the back-end of bk-2-bks...The Magic are 10-2-1 to the Under in their last 13 and the Clips are Under 3 of their back-enders...We'll see if Vegas adjusts this line or not...Should be an Under...Clips are really under-achieving to this point of the season...Sure, they have played a tough schedule only playing 2 Eastern Conference teams so far this season (NJ & Philly), so they haven't been able to pad their win column much, but they were supposed to be among the elite in the Western Conference this season and at the moment, they certainly aren't even close to that level and may never get there this season...

xcrap
12-03-2006, 03:16 PM
so what are your tips for sundays game brewers :)

brewers7
12-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Season To Date: 40-21, +$2280

Sides: 18-9, +$961, Totals: 14-9, +$851, 1H bets: 1-1, -$4, 2H bets: 3-1, +$193, ML: 1-1, +$29, Quarters: 3-0, +$250

I already had a successful NFL day, so I am going to make an action play for the NBA tonight...I wonder about an impending cold streak, so I am dropping this to 1/2 a unit, but it is my best play on the NBA card...

Sunday, December 3

Portland Trail Blazers -2.5 -- $54 to win $50 --- (or Portland -2.5 hcp @1.926, .5/10, Pinnacle)

PORT has won 9 straight in this h2h series, but more importantly, they have been a solid team at Home...I do not power ratings to handicap, but a Swedish Professional Handicapper friend of mine pointed out the Sagarin Ratings to look at for strength of schedule...I feel this may be useful...PORT has had the 12th toughest schedule to this point, while ATL has had the 28th toughest schedulke (or 3rd easiest) to this point of the season...If you look at the teams PORT have played recently and ATL have played recently, you can pretty much throw their records out the window...PORT is 4-5 at Home, but have had ORL, Indy, PHOE NJ and SA at Home thier last 5 Home games and had Indy in the Pacers' FIRST game of a 4-of-5, while they were still fresh...I am not convinced ATL is that good yet, although 2 injuries have slowed them down a bit...PORT has lost 4 straight, but I feel they are the better team in this spot as PORT should be motivated to get a win here before they go on a Road trip... motivation...

Good Luck...brewers7

Sunday's Picks for tracking purposes:

Sides:

1) Port, 2) Min, 3) Char, 4) LAC

Totals:

1) LAC un, 2) Char un, 3) Port un, 4) Min un

Recent Results:
Yesterday: 0-1 (-$158)
Last 3 days: 2-1 (+$142)
Last 7 days: 6-1 (+$592)

GodOfGamblers
12-04-2006, 05:57 AM
your side pick work well today b7!

I didnt dare to go for the Atlanta vs Portland match and it's good that you had 1/2 unit on it only.

I went with Clippers -1.5 instead and also a small multi of OVERS for the both the clippers & Hawks games.

I noticed that you alway put your pick up around 1hr before the games...any chance of doing it abit earlier :scratch:

GL for this week guys.

xcrap
12-04-2006, 10:27 AM
are utah, spurs and lakers safe bets for mondays game?

GodOfGamblers
12-04-2006, 11:09 AM
are utah, spurs and lakers safe bets for mondays game?

Spurs & Lakers looking good to me but not sure about the Jazz. I do like the Knicks over the Grizzlies. I think after that lost to Toronto at home they will want to come back. 1.73 is nice.

I like Dallas under 10.5 too.

I will have a few bet tomorrow morning.