Most Annoying fan group of 2006 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Most Annoying fan group of 2006

El Legenda
11-26-2006, 07:20 PM
off season threads keep rollin rollin ;)

gusman890
11-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Ljubicic fans need to take a chill pill, they live and die on everything.

From Ivan saying hes the right no.2 in the world, to Marios choking.

Naranoc
11-26-2006, 07:31 PM
I never know if the Croats actually like or hate their favourites; they seem to be angry at them even when they win :scratch:

And you should have done a 'Safin- :drool:-holics' option.

Nathaliia
11-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Bandwagoners in general :)

CooCooCachoo
11-26-2006, 07:44 PM
I agree with Nathaliia, but out of those I have to pick the Rafatards, simply because of one poster who is so bad, he beats all the others combined.

Sofonda Cox
11-26-2006, 07:47 PM
I never know if the Croats actually like or hate their favourites; they seem to be angry at them even when they win :scratch:

that would be me :lol:

LK_22
11-26-2006, 07:49 PM
I voted for rafatards but the 'ljubicic' fans deserve a mention as well

RonE
11-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Pork Dorks take this one hands down.

Fee
11-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Where are the Xristos-tards? (should that be singular instead of plural)

Castafiore
11-26-2006, 08:03 PM
ha...Off season poll.

Let me see.

Many "arguments" and silly debates these days is between "FedTards" and "PordDorks". Right?
Since the FedTards are in the vast majority on MTF, the PorkDorks will win this, hands down.
:cool:

You don't need a poll for this.

cobalt60
11-26-2006, 08:05 PM
None of the above

Nathaliia
11-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Ah and the honourable mention goes to adee-gee :wavey:

Blue Heart24
11-26-2006, 08:08 PM
Rodducks

tochilka
11-26-2006, 08:12 PM
:o ljubicic fans!!!!:o

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 08:15 PM
Bwahaha! The poll was started an hour too soon, or you would have known to include the Safinholics. Because it's midnight of DC week in Russia, and we're about to make an eleventh-hour run for the title! :devil:

DrJules
11-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Rafatards.

They seem more interested in provoking Federer supporters than they are in tennis. They seem to have a continual desire to belittle and denigrate the achievements of Federer. Their major enemy of course are facts.

~*BGT*~
11-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Croats are prolly the craziest people I've never met.

scarecrows
11-26-2006, 08:23 PM

Adam makes the Rafa-tard group look slightly better

I'm one of those 2 that voted for Duck-tards BTW :wavey:

oops, it's 3 now

Pfloyd
11-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Primma Donna alone makes the fedtards win, although each and every fed tard are contenders by themselves.

Rafa=Fed kila is pretty bad, I'll admit, but Primma Donna is on a league of his own...

Metis
11-26-2006, 08:29 PM

I agree with that. Safin-tardism is the most serious form of -tardism with little to no hope for cure. I like Safin a lot, but if he were to start a sect, he could persuade thousands of his fans to follow him to mass suicide. :lol:

Saumon
11-26-2006, 08:32 PM
I agree with that. Safin-tardism is the most serious form of -tardism with little to no hope for cure. I like Safin a lot, but if he were to start a sect, he could persuade thousands of his fans to follow him to mass suicide. :lol:

what the...? :confused: but it doesn't count, Marat is not a tennis player, is he? :scratch:

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 08:33 PM
I agree with that. Safin-tardism is the most serious form of -tardism with little to no hope for cure. I like Safin a lot, but if he were to start a sect, he could persuade thousands of his fans to follow him to mass suicide. :lol:It's almost happened several times without his persuasion, just some of his losses are bad enough! :lol:

cmurray
11-26-2006, 08:34 PM
as if there is even a contest. :rolleyes:

Fee
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
I think there is one Samprastard who could single handedly defeat every one of those other groups combined.

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
as if there is even a contest. :rolleyes:Yep, we're going to win! :rocker2: (It's an MTF poll--we're a shoo-in even if we're not listed. :p)

cmurray
11-26-2006, 08:36 PM
I think there is one Samprastard who could single handedly defeat every one of those other groups combined.

:lol:

JustmeUK
11-26-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm surprised the croa-tards are out in front (admittedly in early voting).

I have to say the Rafa-tards and the age old argument our man has Fed on the ropes (doesn't matter if he hasn't really achieved anything else). they seem more passionate about hating Fed as the antichrist (because he will be the cause of Rafa never reaching number 1 till he retires?). still they have been a bit scarce in the second half of 2006 partly because Rafa hasn't done anything worth squat really. they've all retreated to vamos brigade.. pity they don't have the guts to continue posting here (and to take a beating but then again beating on the down and outs isn't too much fun!). I actually signed up to VB simply so I could see what drunken sorrows they were posting there whilst fervently hoping for a new dawn. I have news for all of them.. it's all downhill for RAFA! :devil:

Kalliopeia
11-26-2006, 08:38 PM

He'd have to make it worth our while though, and we'd keep him so busy doing that he'd have no time (or be too exhausted), to come up with a proper mass suicide plan.:devil:

Wednesday Addams
11-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Bwahaha! The poll was started an hour too soon, or you would have known to include the Safinholics. Because it's midnight of DC week in Russia, and we're about to make an eleventh-hour run for the title! :devil:
:lol: ;)
Uhhh, what does that have to do with the level of annoying-ness (yes, I am inventing words!! :lol: ) of his MTF fans? :p

Nathaliia
11-26-2006, 08:40 PM

oh so true!

Kalliopeia
I actually signed up to VB simply so I could see what drunken sorrows they were posting there whilst fervently hoping for a new dawn.

Wow. That's....kind of pathetic. :haha:

cmurray
Yep, we're going to win! :rocker2: (It's an MTF poll--we're a shoo-in even if we're not listed. :p)

And I think it speaks to the level and dedication of our tardism that we WANT to win this poll. Especially since we are only the write-in candidate.

GO SAFIN-TARDS!

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 08:41 PM
And I think it speaks to the level and dedication of our tardism that we WANT to win this poll. Especially since we are only the write-in candidate.

GO SAFIN-TARDS!We've been planning this for WEEKS in the Safin forum. There are still some leftover Tarpi-avatars if you should want one. :)

cmurray
11-26-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm surprised the croa-tards are out in front (admittedly in early voting).

I have to say the Rafa-tards and the age old argument our man has Fed on the ropes (doesn't matter if he hasn't really achieved anything else). they seem more passionate about hating Fed as the antichrist (because he will be the cause of Rafa never reaching number 1 till he retires?). still they have been a bit scarce in the second half of 2006 partly because Rafa hasn't done anything worth squat really. they've all retreated to vamos brigade.. pity they don't have the guts to continue posting here (and to take a beating but then again beating on the down and outs isn't too much fun!). I actually signed up to VB simply so I could see what drunken sorrows they were posting there whilst fervently hoping for a new dawn. I have news for all of them.. it's all downhill for RAFA! :devil:

And just like that, the Fed-tards move ahead. NICE GOING, ACE! :cuckoo:

MariaV
11-26-2006, 08:43 PM

YOOHOO!!!!! Right here to annoy you all! :D :wavey: :bigwave:

And I was the 1st one to vote for Jerry! :o :o :sad: You know I love you! :kiss:

Naranoc
11-26-2006, 08:44 PM

And I was the 1st one to vote for Jerry! :o :o :sad: You know I love you! :kiss:

:wavey: Where's the rest of your clan hiding? :p

(and the the only one to vote for Jerry so far :D )

JustmeUK
11-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Wow. That's....kind of pathetic. :haha:

err not really :) esepcially when I get to tweak a few noses in there too :)

what's pathetic is seeing all the rafatards in full retreat :).. that AND kicking anyone who isn't an out and out rafa fan from VB :). obviously rafatards don't subscribe to freedom of speech :).

yemok
11-26-2006, 08:45 PM
None of the above

agree

I think the supporters of Paradorn in US OPEN are the most irritating

MariaV
11-26-2006, 08:49 PM

Erm, what do you mean, we're here - Athene, Wednesday Addams, MarieS...

We're not hiding! :D

Naranoc
11-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Erm, what do you mean, we're here - Athene, Wednesday Addams, MarieS...

We're not hiding! :D

Heh, fair enough :p

*starts to clean up drool puddles*

Metis
11-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Uhhh, what does that have to do with the level of annoying-ness (yes, I am inventing words!! :lol: ) of his MTF fans? :p

:D A lot actually. The blind Safin adoration manifested in certain GM threads lately (accompanied by photos some of which are not even sexy) is definitely disconcerting. Can't you people drool in silence (like many others of us do ;))?

dorkino
11-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Metis
I agree with that. Safin-tardism is the most serious form of -tardism with little to no hope for cure. I like Safin a lot, but if he were to start a sect, he could persuade thousands of his fans to follow him to mass suicide.:D
:lol:Agree. But as dangerous this tardism as it can be, i guess it's not that annoying.

Posted by Athenglaukopis
Yep, we're going to win! :rocker2: (It's an MTF poll--we're a shoo-in even if we're not listed. :p )
Your enthusiasm has to be admired :hatoff::p ;)

El Legenda

:smooch: you always vote for me, when i include myself in polls :angel:

cobalt60

what's pathetic is seeing all the rafatards in full retreat :).. that AND kicking anyone who isn't an out and out rafa fan from VB :). obviously rafatards don't subscribe to freedom of speech :).

:haha: You are a true mole then?

JustmeUK
11-26-2006, 08:55 PM
:haha: You are a true mole then?

actually no.. I managed to get kicked off VB :) but I reregistered though I haven't really tweaked their noses since.. I'm waiting for the AO before I get kicked again :devil:

CooCooCachoo
11-26-2006, 08:57 PM

Oh he's not the one I meant :lol:

I meant Deivid :retard:

Kalliopeia
11-26-2006, 08:57 PM

A couple of people have been run out of there by the more vehement fans, yeah. Which I didn't agree with but I don't control what happens there.

And yeah, joining a message board for the sole purpose of riling up a few overzealous fans? That really is kind of pathetic, dude. Sorry. :)

MariaV
11-26-2006, 08:58 PM
:D A lot actually. The blind Safin adoration manifested in certain GM threads lately (accompanied by photos some of which are not even sexy) is definitely disconcerting. Can't you people drool in silence (like many others of us do ;))?

Sorry you've been annoyed by some Safinholics. I haven't been aorund over the weekend and I won't be around much next week. :(

Kalliopeia
11-26-2006, 09:02 PM

Now where is the fun in that??

JustmeUK
A couple of people have been run out of there by the more vehement fans, yeah. Which I didn't agree with but I don't control what happens there.

And yeah, joining a message board for the sole purpose of riling up a few overzealous fans? That really is kind of pathetic, dude. Sorry. :)

if muhammed won't come to the mountain then the mountain shall have to go to muhammed. actually I miss tweaking rafa-tards especially seeing as they set themselves up for the fall and then just disappeared. I look at it as justice. by the way some of your posts there are hillarious :). pity u won't post them here too.

Metis
We've been planning this for WEEKS in the Safin forum. There are still some leftover Tarpi-avatars if you should want one. :)

There is the unassailable proof of what I am talking about. When player-tardism is strong enough to lead to player-entourage adoration/deification (seriously people, Tarpischev? :smash: ), then you know things are out of control... :lol:

Wednesday Addams
You really don't know how good you have it, do you? :lol: It could be A LOT worse. It has been. ;)

MariaV
11-26-2006, 09:04 PM
There is the unassailable proof of what I am talking about. When player-tardism is strong enough to lead to player-entourage adoration/deification (seriously people, Tarpischev? :smash: ), then you know things are out of control... :lol:

Tarpi will lead Russia to its 2nd DC victory!!!!! He is a genious! :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown: :worship:
Please come and visit our Tarpisex thread! :bowdown: :worship:

Damita
11-26-2006, 09:05 PM

Humour, anyone? :p

Wednesday Addams
11-26-2006, 09:05 PM
My condoleances for your sense of humour.

Xavidbz
11-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Bandwagoners in general :)

I agree.

Kalliopeia
11-26-2006, 09:08 PM
if muhammed won't come to the mountain then the mountain shall have to go to muhammed. actually I miss tweaking rafa-tards especially seeing as they set themselves up for the fall and then just disappeared. I look at it as justice. by the way some of your posts there are hillarious :). pity u won't post them here too.

Ha, whatever, man. Glad you're enjoying yourself. :)

JustmeUK
11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
Ha, whatever, man. Glad you're enjoying yourself. :)

always :) what's the point otherwise?

cobalt60
11-26-2006, 09:15 PM
actually no.. I managed to get kicked off VB :) but I reregistered though I haven't really tweaked their noses since.. I'm waiting for the AO before I get kicked again :devil:

Care to post the link? :angel:

Kalliopeia
11-26-2006, 09:16 PM
always :) what's the point otherwise?

Agreed. :D

El Legenda
11-26-2006, 09:22 PM
:eek: But she's such an ANGiEL: :angel:

she's a nut. i bet she posts from a mental institution :p

JustmeUK
11-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Care to post the link? :angel:

to VB? sure :)

http://vamosbrigade.com/

however u're going to have to sign up just to read anything on the board. they are so paranoid that u can't even read anonymously :)

Metis
11-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Sorry you've been annoyed by some Safinholics. I haven't been aorund over the weekend and I won't be around much next week. :(

Humour, anyone? :p

My condoleances for your sense of humour.

I guess I made the big mistake of incurring the wrath of the Safin fans. :scared: Serves me right. There goes my chance to be voted the Best GM Poster in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 or 2010. :bigcry: :lol:

Humor anyone? :p

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 09:26 PM
I guess I made the big mistake of incurring the wrath of the Safin fans. :scared: Serves me right. There goes my chance to be voted the Best GM Poster in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 or 2010. :bigcry: :lol:

Humor anyone? :pAwww, I still :hearts: you.

cobalt60
11-26-2006, 09:26 PM
to VB? sure :)

http://vamosbrigade.com/

Wow just wow. Thanks. Have fun:p

Wednesday Addams
11-26-2006, 09:30 PM

I'm very sorry for you. :p

Well, you just didn't make it very noticeable that you were joking. If indeed you were. :shrug:

GlennMirnyi
11-26-2006, 09:31 PM
Murraytards. They are worse than the Rafatards.

cmurray
11-26-2006, 09:33 PM

Let that be a lesson to you.

MTF commandment #74 - "Thou shalt not insult Marat's tennis, looks, or fans. You MAY insult his girlfriends, but ONLY if permission is obtained first". Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. ;)

Metis
11-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Awww, I still :hearts: you.

Well, you just didn't make it very noticeable that you were joking. If indeed you were. :shrug:

Wasn't the LOL smilie enough (and the fact that I said I like Safin a lot)?

Metis
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM

MTF commandment #74 - "Thou shalt not insult Marat's tennis, looks, or fans. You MAY insult his girlfriends, but ONLY if permission is obtained first". Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. ;)

:D I'll keep these wise words in mind and my mouth shut in the future. Although I'm afraid the 'shock and awe' caused by my calling some Safin photos not sexy will haunt me for decades to come...

Anyway, is anyone up for some slash today? :lol:

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 09:45 PM

Wasn't the LOL smilie enough (and the fact that I said I like Safin a lot)?I thought it was obvious you were joining in the fun, but :shrug:. Anyway, :hug: and :smooch: to everyone, and I will degenerate this thread into Marat/Tarpi slash to rescue it if I have to, don't make me. :devil: This is to be a week of fun and insanity jokes and cheering on Russia (or Argentina, I guess :lol: ).

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 09:47 PM
:D I'll keep these wise words in mind and my mouth shut in the future. Although I'm afraid the 'shock and awe' caused by my calling some Safin photos not sexy will haunt me for decades to come...

Anyway, is anyone up for some slash today? :lol:Haha, you read my mind. See previous post. :lol:

cmurray
11-26-2006, 09:48 PM

Anyway, is anyone up for some slash today? :lol:

Aww...Metis, you KNOW I'm always ready and prepared to hijack a thread. And the tard-ier the better.

cmurray
11-26-2006, 09:52 PM
I thought it was obvious you were joining in the fun, but :shrug:. Anyway, :hug: and :smooch: to everyone, and I will degenerate this thread into Marat/Tarpi slash to rescue it if I have to, don't make me. :devil: This is to be a week of fun and insanity jokes and cheering on Russia (or Argentina, I guess :lol: ).

In order to assure that we all know when each other is joking, we should include the following disclaimer before all posts, "WARNING - the following post contains thinly veiled sarcasm. Proceed at your own risk".

'cept Metis knows *I* was only joking, right honey????

Metis
11-26-2006, 09:53 PM
I thought it was obvious you were joining in the fun, but :shrug:. Anyway, :hug: and :smooch: to everyone, and I will degenerate this thread into Marat/Tarpi slash to rescue it if I have to, don't make me. :devil: This is to be a week of fun and insanity jokes and cheering on Russia (or Argentina, I guess :lol: ).

Yes this week is going to be great! :devil: And we have so much material to work with (anyone remember the Dima-Igor kissing and Nalby crushing photos?)

Sorry Jerry! I guess you should have included the 'slash hijackers' in the poll. :p

Wednesday Addams
11-26-2006, 09:56 PM
Wasn't the LOL smilie enough (and the fact that I said I like Safin a lot)?
Aparently not :lol: :o I'm sorry for any confusion, but I obviously wasn't the only one who thought that you were serious :shrug:

Rafa = Fed Killa
11-26-2006, 09:57 PM
Croatards are the most annoying.

The Fedtards are just slow and type of funny in a sad way.

DrJules
11-26-2006, 09:58 PM
as if there is even a contest. :rolleyes:

Actually I cannot predict the result of this vote. Expect it to go one of three ways; Rafatards, Fedtards or Crotards.

It will be much closer than who is going to win the Australian Open.

DrJules
11-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Croatards are the most annoying.

The Fedtards are just slow and type of funny in a sad way.

If you really think that you should change your user name.

cmurray
11-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Actually I cannot predict the result of this vote. Expect it to go one of three ways; Rafatards, Fedtards or Crotards.

It will be much closer than who is going to win the Australian Open.

I was jokingly referring to the safin-tard write in vote. :D

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 10:02 PM
I was jokingly referring to the safin-tard write in vote. :D:speakles: And here I thought you were being serious!

Disclaimer: lol

MarieS
11-26-2006, 10:03 PM

We're here don't worry.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

We have a special thread for those w/no sense of humor including me. :wavey:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=90278

Metis
11-26-2006, 10:07 PM
In order to assure that we all know when each other is joking, we should include the following disclaimer before all posts, "WARNING - the following post contains thinly veiled sarcasm. Proceed at your own risk".

'cept Metis knows *I* was only joking, right honey????

Of course :smooch:

Now that I think about it, I haven't even voted in this poll yet. So hard to choose. There have been stellar performances from representatives of all groups, although the Fedtards are by far the largest group. What the hell, I'll go with Jerry Seinfeld (no hard feelings :lol: )

mir
11-26-2006, 10:13 PM

Right here Maria......:p

Nope, we like to flash :p

what's your point again?

You can make it up to us by declaring your devoted love to TARPI :D

*74a) Tarpi shall be hailed at all time :worship:

cmurray
11-26-2006, 10:15 PM
You know, now that I think on it, I think there should be broader categories.

Croatards are clearly the most unbalanced

Fedtards are the biggest bullies

Rafatards are the most in denial

Safinholics are the most insular. I mean think about it. They don't even waste their time insulting other players. Mostly they just focus on the love-hate relationship that each member has with Marat himself.

All of them are entertaining in their own way.

partygirl
11-26-2006, 10:17 PM
*surprised*

cobalt60
11-26-2006, 10:19 PM
You know, now that I think on it, I think there should be broader categories.

Croatards are clearly the most unbalanced

Fedtards are the biggest bullies

Safinholics are the most insular. I mean think about it. They don't even waste their time insulting other players. Mostly they just focus on the love-hate relationship that each member has with Marat himself.

All of them are entertaining in their own way.

:lol: I might have to change my vote now;) This "none of the above" choice does still hold however.

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Right here Maria......:p :wavey:

You can make it up to us by declaring your devoted love to TARPI :D I think it would be great if you stopped by and got an avatar! (Just for the weekend, if you want.) :bounce:

*74a) Tarpi shall be hailed at all time :worship::worship:

I think the last time I had this much fun in GM was hijacking the thread onto Biblical tennis slash with Cheryl and J'torian. :lol: Who says GM is nothing but negativity? :p

MarieS
11-26-2006, 10:20 PM
*surprised*

Rodducks getting no love. :awww:

mir
11-26-2006, 10:24 PM
I think the last time I had this much fun in GM was hijacking the thread onto Biblical tennis slash with Cheryl and J'torian. :lol: Who says GM is nothing but negativity? :p

From now on GM will be L.O.V.E. :hearts:

El Legenda
11-26-2006, 10:25 PM
i might beat the Ducks :dance:

Allure
11-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Rafa-tards:scared:

Wednesday Addams
11-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Don't you think that's too harsh? :p I mean, it's Tarpi.... :tape:

*74a) Tarpi shall be hailed at all time :worship:
...by you. :p
Rodducks getting no love. :awww:
They never do :awww:

mir
11-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Don't you think that's too harsh? :p I mean, it's Tarpi.... :tape:

...by you. :p

Using your words here OMG STFU :p

Metis
11-26-2006, 10:44 PM
:bolt:

I must say I like his on court stoicism. He looks OK (as long as he keeps his teeth out of sight :toothy: )

Any pics of young Tarpischev? Maybe that could help... :lol:

Saumon
11-26-2006, 10:45 PM

I must say I like his on court stoicism. He looks OK (as long as he keeps his teeth out of sight :toothy: )

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3771/irina2boj3.jpg

:D

mir
11-26-2006, 10:46 PM

Look at Athene's avvy, his flexibility is just :hearts: I'm sure if you take a proper look, you'll be hooked :)

Chloe le Bopper
11-26-2006, 10:46 PM
I was very torn between Fedtards and Crotards. Ultimately my vote was decided by the fact that while the Crotards are few and far between, they are the loudest of all.

Rafatards and Rodducks can be pains in the rear end too. :)

cmurray
11-26-2006, 10:47 PM

yikes.

Metis
11-26-2006, 10:50 PM

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: after seeing this photo and atheneglaukopis' avatar

:haha:

atheneglaukopis
11-26-2006, 10:52 PM

:haha:A convert! :worship: :lol:

mir
11-26-2006, 10:53 PM

:haha:

I told you :D Welcome I must say your excellent taste is exquisit :hug:
Be sure to visit Tarpisex :yeah:

cmurray
11-26-2006, 10:55 PM
A convert! :worship: :lol:

OMG, Athene!! Your AVI! :o

He's bent practically in half! I'm surprise he doesn't kick Davy off the team and play himself!

Metis
11-26-2006, 10:56 PM
I told you :D Welcome I must say your excellent taste is exquisit :hug:
Be sure to visit Tarpisex :yeah:

I think I'll need a cold shower before I do that. :lol:

mir
11-26-2006, 10:59 PM

You'll need one after :aplot:

Saumon
11-26-2006, 11:00 PM
OMG, Athene!! Your AVI! :o

He's bent practically in half! I'm surprise he doesn't kick Davy off the team and play himself!
you can expect everything from him, the surprise would be so big that nalbandian would actually be triple baggeled :angel: but shhhh, let's not reveal his tactics here please ;)

before and after :drool:

JustmeUK
11-26-2006, 11:11 PM

Don't kid yourself about the others. This is the only one you nailed.

cobalt60
11-26-2006, 11:15 PM
Do I understand correctly that the Safinoholics would like to win this contest?

mir
11-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Uhuh,

The man himself did not win a thing this year, so we thought we could winn something for him :shrug:

cobalt60
11-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Uhuh,

The man himself did not win a thing this year, so we thought we could winn something for him :shrug:

Spoken like a true fan. Ok you get my vote :p

mir
11-26-2006, 11:23 PM

Thank you :kiss: I think :scratch:

*julie*
11-26-2006, 11:25 PM
It's strange that the gasquetaires are not mentionned... with richie21 and all his annoying posts in general messages. :o

Joy Mora
11-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Nice! The clan took over this thread. And we're not even included in the poll!!! Do we rock or what?! :lol:

Renaud
11-26-2006, 11:35 PM
It's strange that the gasquetaires are not mentionned... with richie21 and all his annoying posts in general messages. :o

nnnaaaaa
Richie21 is not worse than david22 on RG.net :p ...

Johnny Groove
11-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Slashtards :rocker2:

MarieS
11-27-2006, 12:01 AM

Slashtards aren't annoying. :shrug: :rolls:

cmurray
11-27-2006, 12:35 AM

:sobbing:
YOU DON'T LIKE US :bigcry:

Action Jackson
11-27-2006, 03:02 AM
The poll should have been public and more options.

But the Gasquet fanatics are special, then there is the Safin/Tursunov fans. Fedtards and the others mentioned in the poll, well it's a tough call.

Duchova
11-27-2006, 03:53 AM
It has to be multiple choices.
Many tards deserver this honor.

~EMiLiTA~
11-27-2006, 04:12 AM
unfortunately, pretty much every player has tards. some, i realise, are out of jest but others.. :rolleyes:

some ppl need to realise there is no point defending their player to no end if they genuinely deserve constructive criticism. there is nothing worse than shallow comments like "XX is the best" bla bla when they've just played like a twat or done/said something stupid. part of being a genuine fan is to see the negative side of your player and acknowledge their faults/mistakes.

Ivanatis
11-27-2006, 04:12 AM
probably the ones who call themselves "fans" because they had money on some players and began getting angry at them, insulting and stuff like that in case they lost:o

MariaV
11-27-2006, 06:46 AM
you can expect everything from him, the surprise would be so big that nalbandian would actually be triple baggeled :angel: but shhhh, let's not reveal his tactics here please ;)

:worship: :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown: I mean it doesn't have to be triple bagel vs Nalby but 3-0 after the doubles on Saturday would be highly appreciated.

Do I understand correctly that the Safinoholics would like to win this contest?

Uhuh,

Exactly. :D And we'll always be there for him. :D

Thank you so much Dr Sue! :D

stebs
11-27-2006, 07:05 AM
The ones I find most irritating are probably the Sampras tards with one particularly irritating leader. Seeing as they had no place on the poll I voted for CroTards who are probably the most ridiculous of all the tards but I regret my choice now. They are the most tardish of all the tards but also the funniest. Every thread about Ancic losing you can be sure to get a laugh at Raver's reaction.

stebs
11-27-2006, 07:07 AM
probably the ones who call themselves "fans" because they had money on some players and began getting angry at them, insulting and stuff like that in case they lost:o

Dylan and co. are brilliant. Every time Federer loses a point in a match Dylan has money on you can be sure to refresh the page and see, "Federer will lose this, clear as water." It's like clockwork.

MariaV
11-27-2006, 07:47 AM
The ones I find most irritating are probably the Sampras tards with one particularly irritating leader. Seeing as they had no place on the poll I voted for CroTards who are probably the most ridiculous of all the tards but I regret my choice now. They are the most tardish of all the tards but also the funniest. Every thread about Ancic losing you can be sure to get a laugh at Raver's reaction.

It wouldn't be the same without Raver here. :awww:

Breakdown
11-27-2006, 09:47 AM
I don't think that any group was very annoying; everyone has the right to voice their opinion barring it's complete b******t;:sad:

My pick would be each and every group.

mickymouse
11-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Fed fans will vote for Rafatards
Rafa fans will vote for Fedtards
Roddick fans will vote for Crotards
Croat fans will vote for Rodducks
All fan groups will vote for Jerry Seinfeld

Sunset of Age
11-27-2006, 12:36 PM
Tards in general.
All equally annoying.

JustmeUK
11-27-2006, 12:39 PM
And the rafatards have finally taken the lead :) as expected!

Guybrush
11-27-2006, 12:44 PM
We are only 2nd?! I was sure we had a comfortable lead! :sad:

MTF users you have disappointed me. :o

Pea
11-27-2006, 02:46 PM
The Quacks will forever be the most annoying fanbase ever.

Joyce_23
11-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Having been here for a short time I find both Fedtards and Rafatards annoying...Especially since they like to turn every singe thread into a Rafa-Fed thread. For me that rivalry only excists on clay, with the exception of that Fed is clearly the better player so move on and stop that silly competition.

Johnny Groove
11-27-2006, 07:49 PM
:sobbing:
YOU DON'T LIKE US :bigcry:

no, i love u, Jtorian, Athene, Metis, and Saumon :awww: :hug:

Fed fans will vote for Rafatards
Rafa fans will vote for Fedtards
Roddick fans will vote for Crotards
Croat fans will vote for Rodducks
All fan groups will vote for Jerry Seinfeld

i think u got it wrong. evryone votes for Rafatards :)

and we're winning :rocker2:

dorkino
11-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by mir
Uhuh,

:clap2:

Saumon
11-27-2006, 08:02 PM
no, i love u, Jtorian, Athene, Metis, and Saumon :awww: :hug:

:kiss:

mir
11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
What's this about Rafa-tards winning :mad:
Safinholics claim the prize ....:sobbing: we need one stinkin prize this year.

Wednesday Addams
11-27-2006, 11:06 PM
What's this about Rafa-tards winning :mad:
Safinholics claim the prize ....:sobbing: we need one stinkin prize this year.
You mean except the Davis Cup, right? :p :angel:

mir
11-27-2006, 11:08 PM
You mean except the Davis Cup, right? :p :angel:

of course but that will be a team winning.
I want a prize for Marat alone.
Jerry.....is it possible to include us in the poll :angel:

R.Federer
11-27-2006, 11:11 PM
As soon as Andy finds GS success again (and that might be soon), the "Rodducks" will be back in contention. Isn't that how this works?! Just beat on the top couple players .... :zzz:

cmurray
11-27-2006, 11:14 PM
As soon as Andy finds GS success again (and that might be soon), the "Rodducks" will be back in contention. Isn't that how this works?! Just beat on the top couple players .... :zzz:

You let him beat Roger the Messiah once or twice, and it'll put the Rafa hatred to absolute shame. Especially if he manages to do this heretical thing at wimbledon (gasp!).

Wednesday Addams
11-27-2006, 11:16 PM
of course but that will be a team winning.
I want a prize for Marat alone.
Jerry.....is it possible to include us in the poll :angel:
I don't think so :sobbing:

Even as a write-in option, we're still getting our asses kicked :awww:

embellish
11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
I don't think so :sobbing:

Even as a write-in option, we're still getting our asses kicked :awww:

:hug: I'll vote for you

Damita
11-27-2006, 11:29 PM
:hug: I'll vote for you

That's so nice :hug: (I guess :unsure: )

embellish
11-27-2006, 11:37 PM
That's so nice :hug: (I guess :unsure: )

:lol: You all seem to want it so much and theres such great effort with the Tarpi avatars :lick:

Damita
11-28-2006, 12:15 AM
:lol: You all seem to want it so much and theres such great effort with the Tarpi avatars :lick:

:lol: well, like one of my fellow hippos said earlier, at least we'd win something then :p
And thanks for the avatars comment :worship: ;)

MarieS
11-28-2006, 12:48 AM
I wanna win. :banana:

Wednesday Addams
11-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Those are for DC!! :D :rocker2: :lol:

But thanks for voting for us :kiss:

cobalt60
11-28-2006, 01:18 AM
To the Safinholics- you guys are funny not annoying but as I said you got my vote :hug: ( MarieV is one of my favs;) )

Fedex
11-28-2006, 03:00 AM
The Rodducks used to win this award hands down, but that mantle has been passed to the Rafatards.

atheneglaukopis
11-28-2006, 03:57 AM
To the Safinholics- you guys are funny not annoying but as I said you got my vote :hug: ( MarieV is one of my favs;) ):hug: Thank you! We're still in the running! :banana: :woohoo: (Or at the very least, in DENIAL.)

Fed-Express
11-28-2006, 04:33 AM
No questions, Fedtards. Rafatards seem to be less serious and more ironic, I hate the self-righteousness and arrogance of some Federer fans.

atheneglaukopis
11-28-2006, 05:17 AM
Ha, look what I found, while looking for something completely different: The Safinette trollette bashersette threadette (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62680) :haha: Good thread, Ron, thanks! :yeah:

MariaV
11-28-2006, 05:54 AM
Ha, look what I found, while looking for something completely different: The Safinette trollette bashersette threadette (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62680) :haha: Good thread, Ron, thanks! :yeah:

OMG OMG :o :o :o :bolt:
Was it really me who wrote that?

TimHenmanFan
12-15-2006, 03:13 PM
this thread is kinda funny

The Pro
12-18-2006, 04:16 PM
by far not enuf choices for a valid thread

:p