Euroleague - Round 5 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Euroleague - Round 5

bad gambler
11-22-2006, 11:06 AM
I believe Fernandez won't be playing against Roma but just need to confirm.

bad gambler
11-22-2006, 11:12 AM
22nd November

Efes Pilsen to cover +4.5 v Olympiakos - $1.94

Roma to cover -6 v Badalona - $1.91

good luck

Olao
11-22-2006, 11:42 AM
I believe Fernandez won't be playing against Roma but just need to confirm.

Hi Bad G,

Hoping you're not getting powerless in Sydney....:D

Picked this up on the world wide web (you might have seen it...):

21 nov. 2006 (EFE).- El DKV Joventut visitará mañana la pista del Lottomatica de Roma (20.45 horas) sin tres de sus teóricos titulares, ya que Betts y Barton se han quedado en Barcelona y Rudy Fernández ha viajado, aunque tiene pocas posibilidades de jugar.

My Spanish is not excellent but it seems that EFE is making the assumption that he will not play (as a starter) along with Betts and Barton. While I need help from the Spanish speaking people on the forum, it seems that Fernandez has made the trip to Rome but has few chances of playing many minutes.

On an Italian betting site, it is estimated that his injury sustained in Saturday's game vs Unicaja should not keep him from playing.

bad gambler
11-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Hi Bad G,

Hoping you're not getting powerless in Sydney....:D

Picked this up on the world wide web (you might have seen it...):

21 nov. 2006 (EFE).- El DKV Joventut visitará mañana la pista del Lottomatica de Roma (20.45 horas) sin tres de sus teóricos titulares, ya que Betts y Barton se han quedado en Barcelona y Rudy Fernández ha viajado, aunque tiene pocas posibilidades de jugar.

My Spanish is not excellent but it seems that EFE is making the assumption that he will not play (as a starter) along with Betts and Barton. While I need help from the Spanish speaking people on the forum, it seems that Fernandez has made the trip to Rome but has few chances of playing many minutes.

On an Italian betting site, it is estimated that his injury sustained in Saturday's game vs Unicaja should not keep him from playing.

Thanks mate. From my info I hear he is a gametime decision and should he play his minutes will only be limited. Too much of a square play given all the injuries for Badalona. Pilsen on the other hand is the sharpest bet on the board today IMO, believe they will win S/U

Nimrodg
11-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Nice plays bg, my opinion is the same about them, good luck :)

SwiSha
11-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Best of Luck BG

Ays25
11-22-2006, 05:11 PM
you never know with efes these days..
they lost their "efesness" : tough defence and ability to deliver at the right moment.. just kerem gonlum and prkacin left from efes school..
they can win or can lose by 20
but i wish the best luck to efes and bg

bad gambler
11-22-2006, 07:46 PM
If Efes play like they do at the back end of games for a FULL game, they are one hell of a side to contend with especially with that stinging defense :cool:

The Greeks didn't know what hit them in the second half :smoke:

Ays25
11-22-2006, 07:49 PM
lol
i cannot believe it bg
efes made about 10 straight 3 pointers
from 17 down to 14 up
incredible
we saw the 2 sides of efes

Twin.Turbo
11-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Well done bg.. well done efes..

SwiSha
11-22-2006, 07:50 PM
what a beautiful comeback by Efes

from 32-48

bad gambler
11-22-2006, 07:51 PM
lol
i cannot believe it bg
efes made about 10 straight 3 pointers
from 17 down to 14 up
incredible
we saw the 2 sides of efes

I saw the same thing with your national side at the world champs - at any time they can burn you from the arc which makes it very risky to fade teams who play like that

Olao
11-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Great shout on Efes, Bad G.

You know, an experienced Euroleague tipster from a pretty decent betting site wrote these words about Efes before today's match:

Regarding the winner, I don't give them much chances today though, not without Jenkins, against probably the hottest European team ATM.

You nailed this one spot-on, both hcp and ML - huge call, mate...and an amazing 4th period by the proud home team. I visualise some pretty euphoric Turkisk Efes fans...

Twin.Turbo
11-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Althouh game over, efes continues making 3 pt :D

bad gambler
11-22-2006, 11:50 PM
22nd November

Efes Pilsen to cover +4.5 v Olympiakos - $1.94

Roma to cover -6 v Badalona - $1.91

good luck

I knew the Roma play was in trouble when I saw the line movements yet I still bet on it

How good am I :retard:

bad gambler
11-23-2006, 11:13 AM
23rd November

Rolling with one European super power who have been atrocious on the road for a while now in Euroleague and fading another super power who have been invincible at home :eek:

High time Maccabi get that elusive road win, and looking ahead at their schedule, a win here should place them in pole position to grab a top 16 spot. I don't like that 2.5 spread number so simply taking them on the ML which provides enough value anyway. I don't have any such options with the books I use but hop on any Vujcic props if you can...

Maccabi to beat Cibona - $1.76

Malaga to cover +9.5 v Panathinaikos - $1.97

good luck

Nimrodg
11-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Best of luck for today also, especially with Maccabi :)
Agree with you with Vujcic as he is the leader of the team since Parker left, and without him on the court the team looks terrible. Eliyahu have also important role in today's match and he needs to show better ability than what he have shown in the last Israeli league game.
Maccabi got two players that according to the media they're on the way out of the team - Felix(Spahija said today that if he would've known that Eliyahu is that good - He wouldn't bring Felix to the team) and Buford which seems to be an egoist but he did improved in the last games. it'll be interesting to see if this two will play.
Anyway i think that If Sharp will get minutes like he did in the last few games, he can do problems to Kus and that's the key to stop Cibona.

SwiSha
11-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Malaga +9 over Panathinaikos

Malaga seems to be getting their pieces together, i expect this game to be close..Delk doubtful for Pana

bad gambler
11-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Maccabi :sad:

I got a feeling Malaga can hang with PAO in the second half

Adding:

Aris to cover +8.5 v Benetton

good luck

SwiSha
11-23-2006, 07:51 PM
got the same feeling BG

vamos Malaga

Nimrodg
11-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Wow, what a poor match. If Maccabi won't make changes in the roster i guess they are a nice fade option in the away games.

bad gambler
11-23-2006, 08:10 PM
Yep - at least the spreads in their home games will be good

SwiSha
11-23-2006, 08:34 PM
nice effort Malaga

from 68-73 to 72-87

bad gambler
11-24-2006, 01:13 AM
0-3 today, ouch

get 'em next week