Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters [Archive] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

kfh_9118
09-28-2004, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the photo, simpleternity :)

They look perfect each other :) and yes, she is pretty :hearts: Wish them all the best :) Is she a model or famous person in Germany? Or just an ordinary lady?

Space Cowgirl
09-28-2004, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the photo, simpleternity :)

They look perfect each other :) and yes, she is pretty :hearts: Wish them all the best :) Is she a model or famous person in Germany? Or just an ordinary lady?

According to his website, she's a student (of law, I think). She's not famous at all, keeps well out of the spotlight. I don't think she even goes to his matches

Neely
09-28-2004, 11:58 AM
yeah, Kiwi's girlfriend is completely different to Coria's or Tim's wife or Andy's girlfriends who are always shown in the matches. I also think that she doesn't go to his matches, maybe only a few exceptions when Nicolas is playing at home in Germany.

It's already a very long relationship, too. I think over 7 years already. And in the past I've also heard some time ago that she already had her state exam, so maybe she isn't a student anymore now and already working as a lawyer or something else according to her education. But when studying law you have to make two state exams, so it could have been as well just her first one.

JMG
09-28-2004, 12:38 PM
I think she was often at his matches 6, 7 years ago. I remember that she was often shown on TV, especially the whole weeks in Halle. And I think she was also in Doha or Dubai, when they had this little car accident. But now I haven't seen her since at least 5 years, also in Halle, where I was at the final against Federer and couldn't see her in Kiefers box, allthough his parents were there.

snoop
09-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Hannover lost 0-1

Kiwi screamed a loud NOOOO when they scored :shout:

He was wearing a 96-scarf and said that one of his dreams would be to play one match for Hannover. Then he wants to make an assist to a goal, make party with the fans and get substituted after that :lol:

I didnt listen all the time, so I cant tell you any interesting facts :o ;)

knight_ley
09-28-2004, 06:27 PM
ogm if anyone can find any pix of him i will LOVE you!!!!

Neely
09-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Kiwi screamed a loud NOOOO when they scored :shout:
damn, how brutal for him :sad: I'm sure he at least would have wished a draw or a win (what was very well possible because Hannover had great chances as well), but it wasn't allowed for his team :shrug: :rolleyes:

I'm glad that he screamed a NOOOOOO and did not thump the table with his injured right hand to cause any damage... damn, that would have been even worse :p ;)

He was wearing a 96-scarf and said that one of his dreams would be to play one match for Hannover. Then he wants to make an assist to a goal, make party with the fans and get substituted after that :lol:
OMG :D :D :bounce: I'm dying... how cute! :D :)
thanks for the info...

Space Cowgirl
09-29-2004, 12:48 PM
There's a pic of him from yesterday's match on his HP now!

http://www.xx-ion.de/admin/bilder_kiefer/journalist.jpg

Neely
09-29-2004, 12:50 PM
29.09.2004 : Nur das Ergebnis störte...
Es hat einen riesigen Spaß gemacht, als ich gestern Co-Kommentator für Premiere beim Bundesligaspiel meiner 96er gegen Bielefeld war. Wenn da nicht das Ergebnis gewesen wäre... Jedenfalls möchte ich mich bei Reporter Matthias Stach ganz herzlich bedanken, der die Idee hatte und mich als "Chef" gut führte. Auch die gesamte Premiere-Crew hat gut mitgespielt.

Euer Reporter Kiwi

I was only bothered by the result...
It was big fun when I was yesterday co-commentator for Premiere at the Bundesliga game of my 96ers against Bielefeld. If there only wasn't the result at the end... In any case, I would like to thank Matthias Stach who had the idea [inviting Kiwi to his side as a co-commentator] and who guided me very well. Also thanks to the whole crew of Premiere.

Yeah :bounce: at least he found the experience funny :bounce: :yeah:

sol
09-29-2004, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the updates, Neely :hug:

Thanks for the pic, Space Cadet :D :yeah:

Have a great day, everyone!

Fee
09-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Nic's girlfriend (he said Inga, right?) is very beautiful and she looks a little bit like Bridgette, Pete Sampras' wife. They look great in that photo. How sweet.

knight_ley
09-29-2004, 07:56 PM
FINALLY A NEW PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiteami
09-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Thanks a lot for the new picture..finally one! :worship:

Space Cowgirl
09-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Bad news, Kiwi fans: I read on another site that he's going to sit out the rest of the season :sad: . He doesn't want to rush the wrist injury, so is finishing off the season early. Damn, what a bad blow when things were going so well :mad:

PinkFeatherBoa
09-30-2004, 03:23 PM
That sucks, I hope Kiwi gets better soon, what an awful end to such a good season for him.

sol
09-30-2004, 03:36 PM
Kiwi :sad:
Get well soon, dear! :hug:

knight_ley
09-30-2004, 04:39 PM
What site said this? Cuz he has not yet updated his site...

kiwiteami
10-01-2004, 12:38 AM
Well it is nOW confirmed,Kiwi won,t be playing for the rest of the year.I just hope that he'll get some deserved rest and will get back in top shape for next year.BUT think about it no Nicolas for 3 wHOLE MONTHS... :banghead: It is going to be sO long!! :sad:

knight_ley
10-01-2004, 12:45 AM
wait where was it confirmed? i'm so confused cuz his site isn't saying anything...

kiwiteami
10-01-2004, 12:59 AM
On yahoo ,go on the German yahoo site,in sports..go to tennis and then,translate..lol

knight_ley
10-01-2004, 01:28 AM
:sad:

Oh well......... It is for the better so he will be in great shape for next year... it will just be tough to not have him to cheer for anymore this year seeing as he is mine (and a lot of yours) favorite. *siiiiigh*

knight_ley
10-01-2004, 01:34 AM
Neely, or anyone else, could you translate this article for us? I put it thru the translator i use but it still makes no sense :'(

http://de.sports.yahoo.com/040930/14/244g.html

thank you :)

Neely
10-01-2004, 01:48 AM
Aus Schaden wird man bekanntlich klug und Tennisprofi Nicolas Kiefer möchte nach einer Verletzung nicht noch einmal überstürzt auf den Court zurückkehren. Deswegen spielt der Niedersachse möglicherweise erst 2005 wieder Turniere. "Ich habe schlechte Erfahrungen damit, nach einer Verletzung zu früh wieder anzufangen", sagte der 27-Jährige, der am Donnerstag im Rahmen einer Pressekonferenz in Halle/Westfalen seine Teilnahme an dem dortigen Rasenturnier im Juni 2005 bestätigte.
An old saying is saying that you become more clever of demage that happened in the past and Nicolas Kiefer doesn't want to make a too rushed return to the courts after an injury once again. That's why he possibly will play tournaments not until 2005. "I have made bad experiences to pick up playing after an injury too early", the 27year-old said in a press conference in Halle where he confirmed his participation for the grass tournament there in June 2005.

The the article mentions his injury and the thing about the ice chamber and what he has to do for healing.

"Es ist echt frustrierend, weil ich mir gute Chancen ausgerechnet hatte, mich noch für das Masters in Houston zu qualifizieren", meinte der Niedersachse, der bei seiner Rückkehr auf die Tour nichts übereilen will: "Da lasse ich es lieber ruhig angehen und bin dann im Januar in Australien topfit."
"It's frustrating because I even would have seen chances to qualify for the Masters Cup in Houston"... "I will take it easy/relaxed and then I'm back top-fit for Australia in January".

all in one, the article is nothing special and just tells things we already knew before or at latest since today.

knight_ley
10-01-2004, 01:59 AM
Thank you :kiss: I tried translating just the quotes cuz that was my biggest concern cuz everyone said what was going on, but the translater -- i dunno -- it was a more different language to me than German is.... lol...... Thanks hun :)

Neely
10-01-2004, 02:25 AM
no problem, you're welcome!... I believe you that the translator most likely returned you crap that you didn't understand very well, because some parts are strange to translate that you have to say differently in English... and I'm not sure if it did it right (BTW, do you say 'more clever' or 'cleverer'?), but I hope you should at least understand it better now. :yeah:

Especially his last quote sounds pretty convincing that he most likely won't return this year. So I guess he will stick to that. But also it doesn't sound like that last final word about this case.

And Fee said it correctly already that he should be better out for the rest of this season, but then be able to play the whole year 2005 injury free and being able to do big things :angel: :clap2:

knight_ley
10-01-2004, 03:47 AM
oh i agree 100%......... i'm gonna miss seeing him (well, online of course... lol) and cheering for him, but i dont want him to rush back. he'll kick ass in 2005 :) i know it :) i'd rather not have him for a few months than to have him just hurt himself agian -- possibly worse -- by rushing back.

and you say "more clever" :) :)

kfh_9118
10-01-2004, 07:13 AM
Nice decision Kiwi :bigclap:

I was worried too that he will rush things up and come back on court too early. Now, get well soon, and can't wait to see him in Australia next year :bounce:

kfh_9118
10-01-2004, 07:16 AM
:topic:

Btw, Kiwi's forum total post is only 91 posts short compared to Tommy's one :eek: And we just got a forum not long time ago :)

Hope we all will still post often here even though Kiwi won't play until next year. Do you think Kiwi will still update his website regularly now after he decided not to play for the rest of the year. I hope so :angel:

knight_ley
10-01-2004, 06:46 PM
I hope so too......... I think he'll keep us all posted as to waht he is doing..... he seems good at that :)

Space Cowgirl
10-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Here's a pic of Kiwi taken at the Davis Cup tie in Bratislava last week. More can be found at http://www.rainer-schuettler.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1167

http://www.pixum.de/int/img.php?u=steffi6636&t=2&i3=!8550638555950579846259152559&ts=12692&np=1

Neely
10-03-2004, 12:41 AM
:tears: I see only red x's and the link appears to be dead and the pictures don't show up :sad:

is it working with somebody else?

knight_ley
10-03-2004, 12:51 AM
i'm haivng the same problem. Space Cadet, could you post the actual picture / pictures on here so we can see them?? :kiss:

Space Cowgirl
10-03-2004, 04:13 PM
Oh sorry guys that you couldn't see the pic. Prob best if you go the forum of Rainer's HP (http://www.rainer-schuettler.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=1610bfcc1e00ed201c02ae83af6549c0) and find the thread "Kleine Bilderauswahl von Bratislava". The first page has a pic of Kiwi. Unfortunately I could'nt see the pic when I just checked the thread out now. Don't know what the problem is.

knight_ley
10-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Is this the picture you were talking about??

Neely
10-04-2004, 12:41 AM
The wrist will be further immobilized until the middle of next week.
This date is arriving soon, I hope he does another update after the middle of this week then when he has some news for us :)

kiwiteami
10-04-2004, 01:29 AM
God I am SO bored without him playing!! :eek: Sorry just had to get this out of my mind. :banghead: I wonder if he'll be appearing at another soccer match..please keep us updated about that Neely..thanks

knight_ley
10-04-2004, 01:40 AM
i think he should post a new pic like once a week just for all of us who cannot watch him on tv cuz we are stuck in lame countries that don't show him... hahaha...

knight_ley
10-04-2004, 02:38 AM
hahahhaha! well why should all his German girls get to see him almost daily and we have to wait till January?! That is not fair. I think those of us who love Kief most here in the States should get new pix daily simply because we are so outnumbered here. Most people here haven't evne heard of him :'( I think we should all get a new pic everyday in our email box......... lol........ :)

knight_ley
10-04-2004, 02:45 AM
omg getting one form of recognition from Kiwi would like complete my life... haha even if it was an email sent out to the other Kief people in the states as well... lol...

knight_ley
10-04-2004, 02:57 AM
OMG I DID TOO! I didnt even know I signed up for a newsletter on Fed's site and I opened up my email and I was like *omgfangirlsquee* "Roger wrote me a letter!" It was madd long too! hahahahhaa!!!! See but I like how Kief updates his site like a journal a lot, you know? Roger just does that thing once every few months where he'll answer like 90 questions people leave him, which is awesome too. I dont know. I was Nicolas to email us a picture every day, write us emails -- long ones, keep updating his own site, and send us christmas cards. Is that too much to ask? lol....

knight_ley
10-04-2004, 05:09 AM
that is something we must take into consideration.... perhaps it wouldnt have a picture in the card. i think if it were JUST a card we may be able to survive, maybe just a slight coma. and if that would still put an end to us, our families i'm sure would let him know what happened, but then he'd feel bad for killing people by being so kind to us........ *siiiiiiiigh*

knight_ley
10-04-2004, 05:36 AM
true... it is for the better. just the daily pictures in our emailboxes and the long indepth emails once in a while will be satisfactory... *nods*

and your avatar is adorable :)

knight_ley
10-04-2004, 05:52 AM
hahaha it's 1.52am here!!!!! luckily i have nothing to do till 3pm tomorrow :) goodnight !!!! :)

kiwiteami
10-04-2004, 08:20 PM
Hey people,while you continue dreaming about Nicolas sending us cards,pics,etc (don,t I wish!)..why don,t WE all do something..like send HIM a card!! That could be very cool you know just to show that we care even if he is not playing right now.And yes not only in the states there are few people who know him,here in canada,it's not..nobody!! I was watching him practice in toronto and everyone was like..who is that? idiots! lol .The thing is we know the city where he lives but not his address but I heard that the place where he lives is NOT big so it might get there without the name of the street..lol.Is there a way to send him a card??? :eek:

Neely
10-04-2004, 09:17 PM
I was watching him practice in toronto and everyone was like..who is that? idiots! lol
lol :rolls: that's really bad and of course not understandable for us :angel:
but well, I think that Kiwi doesn't get that much media coverage in the US or Canada or in South America. Probably people in Canada would have recognized some famous Canadian hockey players better than Kiwi :shrug: ;)
BTW, when I was at the ATP tournament in Munich this week, it was virtually the same. Of course there have been many people who know tennis quite well, but there were also a lot of people who don't know much about tennis, also a big part of older people and many of them also wondered "who is that?" when they saw Vince Spadea, Martin Verkerk or Paradorn Srichaphan etc. So I think it's most likely everywhere the same, at least up so some amount ;)

The thing is we know the city where he lives but not his address but I heard that the place where he lives is NOT big so it might get there without the name of the street..lol.Is there a way to send him a card??? :eek:
Hmm, I understand... but I also don't know his home address and even I knew I would not publicly publish it here. Maybe we can reach him through his autograph address that somebody forwards it to him or through an inquiry to the company (http://www.nicolaskiefer.de/main.php?page=impressum) that is hosting his website... :shrug:
no idea what's the best way if you would like to send him something, but it would be great :yeah:

kiwiteami
10-04-2004, 09:39 PM
Thanks Neely for the infos.I am not sure enough to send it to this address.I,ll just wait I guess and did what I did this summer,give it to him myself! Well not exactly,I gave it to the front desk at the hotel and he came to get it and the next day he actually came over to see me and thanked me,he seemed all happy about a stuff animal..and you should of seen the card...with a duck on the cover!!lol :eek: I guess,he doesn't have lots of fans giving him stuff ,well like I said most people don,t know him here or in the USA,well some people don,t even know who Agassi is so!!!! A guy actually said in toronto to another one..this is Bjorkman and I almost screamed at him..NO!! lol :( still it is pretty sad right now.no news,no pics..NOTHING!! I am bored and sad,can't wait till next year.And no Neely even if you know his address don,t post it here,the guy has a personal life and it is personal and private so lets keep it that way. :wavey:

Neely
10-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Well not exactly,I gave it to the front desk at the hotel and he came to get it and the next day he actually came over to see me and thanked me,he seemed all happy about a stuff animal..and you should of seen the card...with a duck on the cover!!lol :eek:
OMG, that's really cute and sooo nice if he even thanked you personally for that :hug:
BTW... lol, I don't think that he knows that "duck" is normally related to Andy on this board ;) :lol:

A guy actually said in toronto to another one..this is Bjorkman and I almost screamed at him..NO!! lol :(
oh nooo :haha: I can imagine this scene, at least you taught them who it was :yeah: :)
but confusing Bjorkman and Kiwi is really very very far away... normally *g* :lol: :rolls:

Neely
10-04-2004, 11:15 PM
perhaps this should be the card!
http://productsfromnz.com/browse_27
not as good as the fruit though...
the fruit have been fantastic and I love it :worship: great idea :yeah:

and by the way, you just enriched my knowledge again... I didn't even know that there exists a "kiwi bird" :eek: WOW!
A "flightless" bird? that sounds strange, but at the same time it's interesting :)

kiwiteami
10-05-2004, 12:09 AM
OMG a kiwi bird,I can,t believe this..does he know?? lol :eek: BTw the stuffed dog that I gave him was a dog and he left with it,I was it in his bag!! lol.Yes it was very nice of him to come straight to me during his practice and tell me thank you but me (stupid me) was trying to play smart and I told him:"what makes you think that it is from me?" and he said " cause your name is on the card!! and he added:" again I am telling you thank you" with a big smile,,.that was a beautiful day! :D God I miss him,tennis is NOT the same without him.Now I have to watch the lookalike on DVD Colin Farrell..lol.He better go to memphis cause I am going!! lol

knight_ley
10-05-2004, 01:17 AM
omg yes we should send him a card that would be adorable! and i know... i went to the US Open 2 days (of course the first day was to see Federer so Kief wasn't playing that day and the other day was the Final so didn't see him again) and I kept talking about him and people were like ???? And when I went up to McEnroe the day after to see Roger on it, I was promoting the heck outta Kiefer and no one knew who he was except for these two guys from Germany who were there to see the show too... hahahaa... People thought I had issues......... ;)

Neely
10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
A new update on Kiwi's page! :D

05.10.2004 : Die Hoffnung lebt!
Wer hat denn nach dem 0:1 gegen Bielefeld auf einen Auswärtssieg in Rostock gewettet? Ich spreche von meinen 96ern und nehme sie als Beweis dafür, dass man nie negativ denken sollte. Auch ich schaue in meiner aktuellen Situation positiv in die Zukunft. Die Pause hat auch etwas Gutes. Und ich hoffe, dass sie bald zu Ende geht.

Letzte Woche war ich in Halle zu einer Pressekonferenz. Das Turnier, mein "Heimturnier", liegt zwar noch in weiter Ferne. Aber schon heute kann ich mich festlegen, bei den Gerry Weber Open zu starten. Diese Möglichkeit bietet mir meine Ranglisten-Position. Meine persönliche Bereitschaft dazu braucht nicht erwähnt zu werden!

Abgesagt habe ich nun meine Starts in Tokio und Moskau. Weiter schaue ich noch nicht. Auch wenn es in manchen Medien anders herüberkam: ich will durchaus noch 2004 auf den Platz zurückkehren. Ein oder zwei europäische Turniere sind für dieses Jahr noch mein Ziel. Dafür arbeite ich täglich!

Euer KIWI
The hope is alive:
Who would have bet after the 0-1 loss against Bielefeld on an away win at Rostock? I'm speaking of my 96ers and I'm taking them as a proof that you never should think negatively. Also I am looking to a positive future in my actual situation. The current break also has something good. And I hope hope that it ends soon.

Last week, I was at Halle for a press conference. The tournament, my "home tournament", is still far away, but I can already confirm my participation for the next year. My ranking allows that. And my personal willingness doens't need to be mentioned!

I have withdrawn from Tokyo and Moscow. I don't look any further than that yet. Despite it came over differently in the media: but I will try to be back on the courts in 2004. One or two European tournaments are my goal for this year. I'm working daily on that!

Yours KIWI

wow, that's really a little surprise now that he still wants to play in 2004. It really came over A LOT differently in the media and it looked as if there was almost no hope to see him back in 2004. But good to know from him now what it was right and that he would like to play a bit in 2004 :) :clap2:

Jogy
10-05-2004, 12:43 PM
yes, that is raelly a positive surprise now.
When the media wrote that Kiefer is unlikely back in 2004 and Kiwi's own words that he wants to take time for his comeback it was taken as that there is nearly no chance to see him back in 2004.

well done that he told us on his homepage. I hope he can make his goal come true that he is playing 1 or 2 tournaments this year. :yeah:

knight_ley
10-05-2004, 02:40 PM
*squee*
Thank Neely!!!!

That just made my day :dance: I'm happy that he's looking to come back for a late tournament this year :) I just may get to watch his numbers change on the computer once again!!!!!!!!! hehehe..... ;)

kiwiteami
10-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Wow great news about Kiwi playing againt in 2004.I am very happy about that,pLUS that gives us a chance to send a card..yes!! Depending on where he goes,we can send a card to the tournament or the hotel..just to show that we support him and that we care. :) God I have to find a card with another duck on the cover!! lol Thanks Neely for the translation,I really have to start taking german lessons.I don,t know about you but Nicolas seems to be the type of guy who can,t stay at home during a long time and not doing anything!! :wavey:

kfh_9118
10-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Great news, Neely :bounce: Thanks for that.

I just hope that he doesn't rush thing up. Get well and fully recover, Kiwi ;)

knight_ley
10-06-2004, 06:02 PM
eeep is there anyone who can translate what was just posted on his site?! i put in thru a translator but i dont really get it still... lol... all i can understand is that kief got the cast taken off today............... thank you!

30 Tage nach der Verletzung: die Schiene ist ab!
30 Tage sind seit jenem verhängnisvollen 6. September vergangen, als Nicolas Kiefer bei den US Open gegen Tim henman wegen einer Handverletzung aufgeben mußte. Nun ist Land in Sicht, oder wie es Kiwi in einer ersten Stellungnahme formulierte: "Die Schiene ist ab - ein riesen Erfolg."

Der behandelnde Arzt, Dr. Dirk Jung, meinte nach einer eingehenden Untersuchung in Berlin: "Das Kontroll-MRT des rechten Handgelenks zeigt wieder einen Normalbefund. Die Ruhigstellung wird heute beendet und das Kraftaufbautraining im Rahmen der Physiotherapie in den nächsten Wochen im Vordergrund stehen."

Wie lange die Turnierpause noch andauern wird, kann man in diesem Moment noch nicht sagen. Kiwi wird gleich morgen mit einer umfangreicheren Reha "loslegen", aber weiterhin auch in die Eiskammer gehen: "Das ist gut für die Durchblutung. Zudem greift Kälte verletzte Stellen an und beschleunigt damit den Heilungsprozeß."

Space Cowgirl
10-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi Simpleternity :wavey:

You are correct with your assumption: Kiwi's cast was taken off today and he can begin with weight training as part of the physiotherapy tomorrow. It is still unclear when he can play tennis again, though. He'll still be making trips to the "deep freezer" again, as this helps with the blood circulation and speeds up the rate of recovery.

BTW, here's a pic I found on www.dtb-tennis.de (German tennis fed. HP) :)

http://www.dtb-tennis.de/images/ralfweber.jpg

knight_ley
10-06-2004, 07:07 PM
OMG HOW ADORABLE IS HE IN THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!! is there a bigger version or is that it? hahaha i love it!!!!!!!!! <3333333333

kiwiteami
10-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Thanks Space cadet for the beautiful pic.I was like this :sad: today before seeing it and now I'm likethis :D .We need more pICs please! lol

Neely
10-07-2004, 01:09 AM
VAMOS Kiwi! :)
just saw the posts here in this thread about his updates on his homepage :clap2:

thanks for taking care of a translation, SpaceCadet... your English sounds so much better than mine :kiss:

knight_ley
10-07-2004, 01:18 AM
you guys all take such good care of us who don't speak German.......... we would be lost without you guys!!!!!!!! :kiss:

knight_ley
10-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Nun ist es soweit: der Computer der ATP führt Nicolas Kiefer seit heute auch im "Entry Ranking" als deutsche Nr.1. Zwar hat sich aufgrund der Verletzungspause bei Kiwi nichts verändert, doch rutschte Rainer Schüttler hinter ihn. In der Kategorie "Champions Race", welche für das ATP Finale am Jahresende entscheidend ist, hat Kiwi schon länger die nationale Führung übernommen.

hey guys! he posted on his homepage again..... Does that just say that he's Germany's #1 or does it give any other info? THANKS :kiss: !!!

knight_ley
10-12-2004, 05:58 PM
alright cool...i just wanted to make sure they didn't sneak in something that didnt translate right..... :) he needs to do his own update on his homepage!! it has been a while...

knight_ley
10-12-2004, 06:44 PM
yea.... i always ask for back up..... cuz a few times i thought i had it and then someone would post the translation and i was off a bit so....... *siiiigh* if only he spoke spanish instead... haha i'd be set! <3333

kiwiteami
10-14-2004, 12:35 AM
Well I've been surfing the net for Kiwi stuff..I miss him! :sad: And I just read a VERy interesting article.picture this,4 y ears ago,in south beach,dEAR Anna K (yes the one who went after Lapentii,was married to a hockey player and engaged to another one,was caught making out with Philippoussis and now is dating Enrique Englesias)..so anyway Miss no men can say no to arrived in front of nicolas and here is the article :"Then she runs out. Directly to Nicolas Kiefer! She pulls him on her side, talks a few minutes with him. Anna goes, cuddles herself in a white stretch-limousine.

Kiefer gets handed a handy: "It’s Anna!" What does she want? Nicolas: "She wanted me to come to her into the limousine. But I’m happy with my girl-friend Inga."Steadfast Kieder – Anna has bit out her teeth on Kiwi... "

I love him even more now! :worship:

knight_ley
10-14-2004, 01:26 AM
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is perfect!!!!!!!! aww he is just like..... *siiiiiigh* i cannot even put into words how much i *heart* this man....

Neely
10-14-2004, 01:33 AM
OMG OMG OMG :eek: :eek:
Is this really true?!?! Wow, I hardly can believe it!
I've never heard such a story, but I wouldn't say I'm perfect and I can't know everthing LOL :smoke:

tnx for posting it! :yeah:

kiwiteami
10-14-2004, 08:30 PM
No Problem Neely,I am always tryingto find new stuff about Nicolas,since we have no news right now.So Simpleternity,what would you do to him?? :eek: lol.You know I CAN'T put here what I would do to him but during his practices,I was telling him:I love you..lol..and my friend was like..he is going to hear you at some point..like I care! lol.I have a friend going to the tournaments in Australia and he promised me some nice pics of him..shirtless! :p

Neely
10-14-2004, 10:06 PM
14.10.2004 : Madrid-Absage
Seine Teilnahme am ATP-Turnier in Madrid, das am kommenden Montag beginnt, mußte Nicolas Kiefer gestern absagen. Kiwi kann weiterhin nur Reha-Training bestreiten. Auch eine Einladung des Hannoveraner Unternehmens TUI, als Gast dem Mallorca-Marathon (24.10.) beizuwohnen, konnte Kiwi nicht annehmen.

Kiwi has officially withdrawn from Madrid TMS now.
He can still only do physiotherapy training.
He also had to refuse an invitation of the Hannover enterprise TUI to be a guest at the Mallorca marathon at 24th October.

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 02:24 AM
mmm....... if i was alone with him what would i do? i dont think i will post that on here ;) i cannot get near him...... i've never even seen him play :( i've been up to the US Open a few times in my life, but never on a day when he was there....... and i thought i'd finally have it cuz i was planning on going to the tournament in Houston next spring, but i am going to Europe for a month, and that tournament is during that month ...... GRR! some day i'll get to see him........... *crosses fingers*

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Neues Traumdoppel Kiefer/Lienen
Was Kiefer/Schüttler im Olympischen Finale versagt blieb, gelang dem Doppel Kiefer/Lienen nun perfekt: auf dem Trainingsgelände von Fußball-Bundesligist Hannover 96 hatten sich regionale Medienvertreter und ein 96-Funktionsteam getroffen, um auf einem Kleinfeld die verbliebenen Fußballkünste zu messen. 96 verstärkte sich mit Nicolas Kiefer, der vor allem läuferisch glänzte und das Ganze als willkommene Abwechslung seines alltäglichen Konditionstrainings betrachtete. Da Kiwi aber auch mit der Lederpille umzugehen weiß, gewannen die 96er mit 6:5, wobei 96-Trainer Ewald Lienen und Nicolas Kiefer je drei Mal trafen und auf dem Platz blind harmonierten. Kiwi im übrigen verwandelte den Matchball. Dies als entscheidender Unterschied zu Athen!

I tried translating it but I am utterly confused....... Are they talking about tennis or soccer? lol....... I feel like such a dumbass sometimes............. :(

Space Cowgirl
10-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Roughly translated, a Hannover 96 player selection had a training match with representatives of the local media, and Kiwi joined up with the Hannover guys. Kiwi scored 3 goals, as did the Hannover trainer, and Hannover won 6-5 in the end, Kiwi scoring the winning goal.
Hey, maybe he has a new career beckoning ;)

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 06:37 PM
awwwwww!!!!!!

sol
10-15-2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks, everyone for the news and updates! :hug: :D

http://www.elite-games.ru/conference/images/smiles/birthday.gif Neely :hug:
http://www.justballoons.com.au/images/birthdaysmilessm.jpg

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Neely! It's your birthday?!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :banana:

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 07:47 PM
I am in Pennsylvania........ I'm about 1/2 hour west of Philly.... :) How about you?

kiwiteami
10-15-2004, 08:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEELY.Thanks for this great board and we meet lots of nice people here. :worship:

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 08:19 PM
yea..... i know where the university of ok is...... i have a sister in dallas, texas and a few times i've driven down there and back with friends for a road trip, so i've been thru OK a few times :)

kek
10-15-2004, 11:11 PM
i'm in oklahoma, norman if you know where that is (where the university of ok is). if not, it's about 15 minutes south of okc...

I know exactly where Norman is. I'm from Austin,Texas, home of University of Texas and Andy Roddick plus half dozen of other celebs. My poor Longhorns have gotten killed by the Sooners for the last 5 years in college football.

Happy Birthday Neely and as always thanks for the translations!

kek
10-15-2004, 11:18 PM
mmm....... if i was alone with him what would i do? i dont think i will post that on here ;) i cannot get near him...... i've never even seen him play :( i've been up to the US Open a few times in my life, but never on a day when he was there....... and i thought i'd finally have it cuz i was planning on going to the tournament in Houston next spring, but i am going to Europe for a month, and that tournament is during that month ...... GRR! some day i'll get to see him........... *crosses fingers*

I seriously doubt that Nicolas will be in Houston next spring. I go to that tournament every year and he has only been there once and lost first rnd. With his much improved ranking I figure he would play at a a tournament with a better field. Now Nicolas if you are reading this ;) , I would very much like you to come to Houston being so close.

Being clay and his worst surface, to me it would make sense to play a weaker field and get lots of points. No use playing the dirtballers unless you really have too! Plus, the clay is the exact clay from RG.

kek
10-15-2004, 11:21 PM
nice to meet you kek! my name is amanda! i love austin, such a great city... oh, and i have absolutely no interest in football, so don't worry, i won't rub it in! (:

neely, i've put your birthday wishes in non-tennis (:

Yep, Austin is a great city. I wouldn't live anywhere else except maybe London (the lack of sunshine is a major turnoff). BTW, my name is Karen.

Fee
10-16-2004, 06:29 AM
Happy Birthday Neely!!!!!

(I feel your pain Karen, I don't think Nic is coming to San Jose in February either. He will probably do the indoor circuit in Europe next year.)

kiwiteami
10-16-2004, 03:07 PM
Why would Nicolas go to Europe in february? He has a lot of points to defend in Memphis and Scottsdale since he was there a finalist.He better go to memphis!! :mad: When I asked him,he said that he still didn't know but he liked memphis a lot cause it is so quiet but too cold for him.Lets wait and see! lol :eek:

knight_ley
10-17-2004, 12:12 AM
man, i wanted him in Houston in the spring since I could have gone to that one, but now that I'll be in Europe all spring, I want him there the entire time... lol... I already told my friend that I'm going over with that we're gonna do a LOT of tennis watching until I finally meet this boy....... lol...

Fee
10-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Why would Nicolas go to Europe in february? He has a lot of points to defend in Memphis and Scottsdale since he was there a finalist.He better go to memphis!! :mad: When I asked him,he said that he still didn't know but he liked memphis a lot cause it is so quiet but too cold for him.Lets wait and see! lol :eek:

When I saw Nic in San Jose last year and told him how surprised I was to see him, he said that he couldn't get into Milano due to his low ranking at the entry deadline, so he had to do the American swing instead of the European swing. Next year's calendar after the AO gives players the choice of Delray-San Jose-Memphis-Scottsdale in the US or Milano-Marseille-Rotterdam-(Dubai?) in Europe (or a mix of the two). The American swing will probably be weaker, the European swing will probably be more competitive (and might possibly offer more money and points, but I am too lazy to look right now). If he does the European swing, he stays closer to home and his own time zone as well. 'Points is points' and you can earn them at any tournament as long as you are playing the week those points come off. It will be up to him (and his coach) to decide which tournaments he wants to play and for what reasons (including the possibility of guaranteed fees), but I will not be surprised if he decides to stay in Europe until Indian Wells.

kfh_9118
10-17-2004, 04:32 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Neely

Wish all your dreams come true :)

Neely
10-17-2004, 12:19 PM
Thanks all so much for your birthday wishes to me! :kiss: :kiss: :hug:
I was very happy to read them :)

:clap2: :clap2:

kek
10-17-2004, 01:12 PM
When I saw Nic in San Jose last year and told him how surprised I was to see him, he said that he couldn't get into Milano due to his low ranking at the entry deadline, so he had to do the American swing instead of the European swing. Next year's calendar after the AO gives players the choice of Delray-San Jose-Memphis-Scottsdale in the US or Milano-Marseille-Rotterdam-(Dubai?) in Europe (or a mix of the two). The American swing will probably be weaker, the European swing will probably be more competitive (and might possibly offer more money and points, but I am too lazy to look right now). If he does the European swing, he stays closer to home and his own time zone as well. 'Points is points' and you can earn them at any tournament as long as you are playing the week those points come off. It will be up to him (and his coach) to decide which tournaments he wants to play and for what reasons (including the possibility of guaranteed fees), but I will not be surprised if he decides to stay in Europe until Indian Wells.

Very true Fee. The only thing that might take him through the US indoor season is he knows for some reason he does well in the US. Also, sometimes players feel obligated/desire to play tournaments where they have done well. Andy Rodddick keeps playing the very weak Houston tournament because that is where he won at the very beginning of his career. Scottsdale and Memphis he did well there and jump started his comeback. Players are superstitious and he might think if he doesn't show there he will do bad for the remainder of the season.

Well we will have to wait and see :D

kiwiteami
10-17-2004, 05:13 PM
Please go to memphis..please please please..lol :worship: he did say that he played very well on the us hardcourts,so he might go back..pLEASE! lol :worship:

knight_ley
10-17-2004, 05:29 PM
my heart is so torn... i want him to do barcelona or munich since those are both during the time when my friend and i are travelling through Europe..... and i want to go crazy and try and see him in another country since apparently i'll never see him here in the States.... but if he does Memphis I might be able to swing that right before I leave for Europe.......... oh Mary is torn........

kek
10-17-2004, 05:37 PM
my heart is so torn... i want him to do barcelona or munich since those are both during the time when my friend and i are travelling through Europe..... and i want to go crazy and try and see him in another country since apparently i'll never see him here in the States.... but if he does Memphis I might be able to swing that right before I leave for Europe.......... oh Mary is torn........

I really doubt he will play Barcelona or Munich. He never has in the past. He will probably take that week off. For clay tournaments, I think he will just play the masters series and RG.

knight_ley
10-17-2004, 05:40 PM
and that my friend, is my luck. i will never seen that man. ever. :sad:

kiwiteami
10-17-2004, 05:47 PM
Oh Mary,you poor thing,you never saw him in person!! :sad: Can,t you go to a Masters tournament like montreal or cincinnati? He should be there. this year I saw him more than 4 weeks..lol..not bad! lol.Lets all stay positve..go to memphis! lol :eek: You know,I told him that we (my parents and I) have a coffeeshop in montreal and I told him that it is like 5 minutes from the tournament and he told me that he would come for a latte since he loves that drink.God,if he actually comes,I,ll make him the best coffee ever! lol. BTW Mary,I am Karine.

Neely
10-18-2004, 12:05 AM
ooh, i just remembered that i have a story to tell from work today! i work at a french bakery and cafe, and one of our fresh fruit tartelettes was damaged so the boss said i could have it since those are my favorite. so when i go on break i save it to have after my sandwich and this girl i work with comes up and steals the kiwi off of it! i was so mad! i'm all yelling, "you stole my kiwi! that's the best part! you bitch!" (all in jest of course.) anyway, the point is, it made me realise that kiwi is always the best part of the tartelette. of course, i don't really have a good metaphor for a tartelette... (:
lol, that's really a great story! ;) :haha: :clap2:

sol
10-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Great histories, guys! :yeah: ;)
Happy Birthday again, Neely!:aparty: :hug: :smooch::banana: I love your new avatar :hearts: :yeah:

Neely
10-18-2004, 12:24 AM
I love your new avatar :hearts: :yeah:
yeah, I just changed it :hug: ... as the WNBA playoffs are over now ;) ... I needed some Kiwi now! :)

damn, I just love his look with the cap! :inlove:

kiwiteami
10-18-2004, 12:26 AM
The tournament in Madrid is starting tomorrow and it is going to be SO BORING!

Neely
10-18-2004, 12:34 AM
The tournament in Madrid is starting tomorrow and it is going to be SO BORING!
that would have been a nice chance for Kiwi as well, he could have done a lot of demage as a seed, a bye in the first round, not immediately facing the other biggest guns in the first rounds of the tournament, many other good players withdrew

More importantly, Kiwi always liked to play indoor :tears:

It's sad for us that we see drawsheets without his name, but he must take his time and I hope that everythings is good again and that he is able to play without injuries for a longggggg time after that.

kiwiteami
10-18-2004, 01:00 AM
it feels like he hasn,t been playing for 2 years! lol

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 01:13 AM
Oh Mary,you poor thing,you never saw him in person!! :sad: Can,t you go to a Masters tournament like montreal or cincinnati? He should be there. this year I saw him more than 4 weeks..lol..not bad! lol.Lets all stay positve..go to memphis! lol :eek: You know,I told him that we (my parents and I) have a coffeeshop in montreal and I told him that it is like 5 minutes from the tournament and he told me that he would come for a latte since he loves that drink.God,if he actually comes,I,ll make him the best coffee ever! lol. BTW Mary,I am Karine.

Well the good thing is that we will be home from Europe in May, so I will be home for the summer tournaments. Originally we were going to move over to England in March, but now we're just going over for 6 weeks to get some stuff planted, and then coming back to the States for a few months and then moving over there for good this time next year. I go up to the Open a lot, so I'm definately gonna go up there next year to see him, and to Long Island, since I'm only 2 hours away from NYC.... I'm gonna give it all I can cuz if I don't meet him this summer, I never will. But I'm definately gonna make sure I at least see him play. I have no idea how to go about meeting him so I don't know if that would happen... But yea... I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I"ll probably never meet him, since I always seem to miss him by just a bit. It's fustrating but yea....... It just sucks cuz he's my favorite person on Earth... I like him more than anyone else in any other like "celebrity" type form.

And now I'm ranting...... Sorry..... :confused:

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 01:14 AM
it feels like he hasn,t been playing for 2 years! lol

Ain't that the truth. :sad:

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 01:33 AM
This really doesnt have anything to do with anything, but I think it's pretty awesome that in the Kiefer forum there are 944 posts and in the Tommy forum there are 896... I like that cuz on the surface it seems that Tommy is the more popular one, but we're keeping Kiefer alive and kickin over here :) :kiss:

kiwiteami
10-18-2004, 01:38 AM
I'll be joining you in Long Island Mary! lol :)

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 02:17 AM
Yay!!!! :)

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 02:37 AM
also you have to consider that the kiwi forum hasn't been around as long as the tommy forum... that makes it even more of a feat!

EEE!!!!!!!!! :D we are awesome!!!!! :woohoo:

pryss
10-18-2004, 02:45 AM
oh yes kiwi is our hero.
mary, come to montreal next summer. i shall guide you through the unknown part of canada and we'll scream kieferlove everywhere...

lol amanda awesome story :D no one stole my kiwi yet ;)

sol
10-18-2004, 02:54 AM
neely! i'd rep you for your new avatar (i always prefer looking at kiwi over females (: ) but i'm on some sort of perma-rep-ban...also you have to consider that the kiwi forum hasn't been around as long as the tommy forum... that makes it even more of a feat!

I also want rep Neely for her great avarat; but I'm 24h banned :mad:

Glad to know that Kiwi forum is the best in the German Tennis section! :worship:

Love you, fellow Kiwi fans :hug: :kiss: :smooch:

pryss
10-18-2004, 02:55 AM
you'd best watch out! kiwi's a hot commodity! (: (now i sound like one of those atrocious mcdonald's "defend your chicken selects" commercials...)

LOL yes ma'am! >D >D >D >D >D >D

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 04:17 AM
oh yes kiwi is our hero.
mary, come to montreal next summer. i shall guide you through the unknown part of canada and we'll scream kieferlove everywhere...

omg.... how far is montreal from philly? i have a friend in niagra falls, on the canada side...... ogm i want to come...... where is montreal?! lol...... i want to go see kiwi with you guys! our triple death of our heads exploding when we saw him..... lol.......... we will have to remember to bring the letter explaining to him not to feel bad for killing us ;)

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 04:30 AM
omg...... we'll all be up in montreal and he'll walk by and we'll all just fall over.... lmfao..... i just hope someone in our clique will be able to speak to him cuz i sure as hell would not..... altho the girl i'd come with isn't into tennis so she could do the speakign if we're all like :eek:

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 04:39 AM
i think i'll have control of myself..... the only thing i can compare this too is when I met Elijah Wood. cuz i have loved Elijah from the time I was 10, and I finally met him 2 years ago, so it was almost a 10 year love and trying to see him but never did... My mom used to take me to premieres and stuff and I never even SAW him... so unlucky... And theN i finally did when he was promoting "The Two Towers" and he came out of his car and I seriously started walkign away from him czu I couldnt even deal wiht the fact that he was right there... and one of my friends stopped him and talked to him and told him about me while another one came after me and made me come back to him....... I was completely calm but like I couldn't speak and I couldnt like look @ him in the face. I did once, and he smiled and I was like "no....." lol... All I said to him was "Hi" and "no" lmfao....... But he was a total sweetie and talked my ear off... Then after he went inside to tape Regis & Kelly, I jsut like curled up in a ball on the sidewalk and like thought I was going to hyperventale / cry / die...... But i didnt do any of it you konw? I just kinda shut down for 20 minutes...

Kiefer is Elijah level. I've loved him for so many years, but haven't ever seen him, let alone meet him. So I'd probably do the same thing. Just like not talk. I dunno... You never know till it happens..... Cuz there have been some people I've met where I thought I'd be shy, but just like talked their faces off like they were my friends so..... ???

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 05:00 AM
aww i will bring my pix. it was crazy cuz after that first time (which was on friday the 13th i might add) i have met him 5 more times.... its like once i got that first impossible time, its easy now..... madness.

aww my friend that i'd be going with loves elijah too! we can all talk about him and tennis and whatever! hahha... that would cool....... hehe

Space Cowgirl
10-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Here's a link to a great interview with Kiwi. Unfortunately it's all in German :awww: . I'll try to summarise it later (or Neely will :D ) because it's too long to translate. Basically he's talking about the Olympic final (he and Rainer basically trashed all their rackets after leaving the court :eek: ) and how much he loves being part of the team now for the Davis Cup. Another ambition for him is to play (even for a little while as a substitute) for Hannover 96. That would be fun to see, bet he's a good footballer as well!

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/sport/index.asp?gotos=http://archiv.tagesspiegel.de/toolbox-neu.php?ran=on&url=http://archiv.tagesspiegel.de/archiv/17.10.2004/1425070.asp

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 03:14 PM
Yea I saw that yesterday, but didn't ask you guys to translate cuz it was so long... lol... but thanks for the little summary......... what exactly did he say about playing for Hannover?! Is he going to leave tennis to play?! That would make me beyond sad...... :sad:

Neely
10-18-2004, 04:46 PM
what exactly did he say about playing for Hannover?! Is he going to leave tennis to play?! That would make me beyond sad...... :sad:
lol, don't worry, it would be almost impossible that Kiwi ended his tennis career to play professionally football for a club like Hannover. Kiwi would be much too bad to compete at this level and IMO working on a tennis career for so many years and then changing the sport to football doesn't work.

In that passage, Kiwi was only talking about that he would love to play just a few minutes in one game among all the pros in a real German league game because it would make him sooooooo happy.
But this didn't mean he wants to end his tennis career because of football ;)

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 04:55 PM
ooh ok! lol you guys had me worried for a second!!! at least with tennis i get to see him on tv once or twice a year when he plays an american or is in a final... if he switched to soccer i would NEVER see him!!!!!! :kiss:

kiwiteami
10-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Yes Lets all go to montreal next year!! Wait I already live in montreal!! :) Pryss ,do you live in mOntreal? another Kiwi fan in montreal? I know the players'hotel,we could go,I know where they go eat out pLUs he did say that he would come for coffee (you never know I have 3 tournaments before montreal to convince him to come!) lol.BTW,Niagara falls is pretty far from montreal.

pryss
10-18-2004, 09:30 PM
Yes Lets all go to montreal next year!! Wait I already live in montreal!! :) Pryss ,do you live in mOntreal? another Kiwi fan in montreal? I know the players'hotel,we could go,I know where they go eat out pLUs he did say that he would come for coffee (you never know I have 3 tournaments before montreal to convince him to come!) lol.BTW,Niagara falls is pretty far from montreal.

nyuuuuuuu i live in Toronto but my sister goes to McGill and she plans on staying there over the summer so i have plenty of reasons to go LOL..... oooo yesssss let's stalk him like crazy and see how long we can last before we all explode and die..

and btw mary Montreal is in the french speaking province of Quebec, but like everyone there speaks english so it's no issue! COME! *shakes fist*

Space Cowgirl
10-18-2004, 09:45 PM

kiwiteami, some day I'd love to visit Montreal. I'm a big Formula 1 fan (and of Canada's favourite son Jacques Villeneuve), so I'd be making a trip for the race too! Now, just have to win the lottery or rob a bank... ;)

pryss
10-19-2004, 12:22 AM
:)

knight_ley
10-19-2004, 01:20 AM
i'm going! i need somewhere to stay! but i'm going. i need to find montreal on a map....

kiwiteami
10-19-2004, 01:24 AM
Space cadet,I've seen Jacques Villeneuve like 100 times.I go to his club a lot and he is always there.He is a cool guy,very nice and vERY smart too.I like his club,plus once I saw him at 7am in front of my coffeeshop in little italy.Pryss,your sister goes to Mc Gill,I teach at the university of montreal and I am transferring to mc Gill in january..I teach med anthropology.Man,it would be weird if she would be in my class..lol.YES WE speak FRENCH here but we speak english too,especially downtown.It is rare that you,ll find people who don't speak english but of course,we speak french first.yes lets make Nicolas crazy in montreal.lol :eek: Pryss didn,t you go to the Masters in toronto this summer?

pryss
10-19-2004, 01:32 AM
Pryss,your sister goes to Mc Gill,I teach at the university of montreal and I am transferring to mc Gill in january..I teach med anthropology.Man,it would be weird if she would be in my class..lol.YES WE speak FRENCH here but we speak english too,especially downtown.It is rare that you,ll find people who don't speak english but of course,we speak french first.yes lets make Nicolas crazy in montreal.lol :eek: Pryss didn,t you go to the Masters in toronto this summer?

My sister majors in music i believe she's taking anthro some...time....lol! this is fun >D lol i'd try to speak french (i'm not that bad) but i'm afraid of making mistakes tee hee...
and NO i wish i went, i even had free tickets from my friend who volunteered at TMS Toronto but i couldn't goooooo for some strange reason. I am still very sad about that :/ EVERYONE was here. (except for Mario) but yes, i'm going to Montreal next year for shure for shure for shure....<3

knight_ley
10-19-2004, 01:37 AM
your kiwi??????? since when is he your kiwi esther?! you get the clone remember?

kiwiteami
10-19-2004, 01:38 AM
Well Pryss,I only speak french with him and he practices a lot with french players so i guess that you'll have to speak french..lol :p

knight_ley
10-19-2004, 01:51 AM
GUYS!!!!!! MY BFF AUNDRA AND I DECIDED THAT WE'RE COMING UP TO MONTREAL! IT'S ONLY 7 HOURS FROM US HERE IN PA!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!! We're gonna totally have a Kiefer group!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!! Is it August yet?!!!!!!!

pryss
10-19-2004, 02:12 AM
Well Pryss,I only speak french with him and he practices a lot with french players so i guess that you'll have to speak french..lol :p

i...shall put my skills to the test.....lol......i'm gonna start speaking french like crazy so i have enough practice by August...:) *makes plans to torment french teacher*

to mary:
no one stole my clone kiwi yet. hehehe. :D
yessss i will be waiting..*wink* ok wow it's seven hours from PA? it's six hours from where i am! wtf! :(

knight_ley
10-19-2004, 02:39 AM
to mary:
no one stole my clone kiwi yet. hehehe. :D
yessss i will be waiting..*wink* ok wow it's seven hours from PA? it's six hours from where i am! wtf! :(

haha that's more like it ;) the original leg babies belong to me ;)

yea it is! dont hate that's awesome! if it was longer than that Aundra and I wouldn't be coming!

pryss
10-19-2004, 03:46 AM
no amanda, you might not for your mental health... ;)

knight_ley
10-19-2004, 04:08 AM
leg babies? do i want to know?

lol i dont know if you do want to know... i won't go into full backstory of the leg babies... lol cuz it will show how insane esther and i can get when we talk about Kief... but let's just say that we are both completely infatuated with his legs... they are just..... whoa. :devil:

Space Cowgirl
10-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Space cadet,I've seen Jacques Villeneuve like 100 times.I go to his club a lot and he is always there.He is a cool guy,very nice and vERY smart too.I like his club,plus once I saw him at 7am in front of my coffeeshop in little italy.Pryss,your sister goes to Mc Gill,I teach at the university of montreal and I am transferring to mc Gill in january..I teach med anthropology.Man,it would be weird if she would be in my class..lol.YES WE speak FRENCH here but we speak english too,especially downtown.It is rare that you,ll find people who don't speak english but of course,we speak french first.yes lets make Nicolas crazy in montreal.lol :eek: Pryss didn,t you go to the Masters in toronto this summer?

That's so cool, kiwiteami! I've visited the town where JV sometimes lives in Switzerland, it's a gorgeous location, not far from Lake Geneva in the Alps. Didn't see him about, though ;) Now if only the Masters could be moved so it's on the same week as the race, I'd be there! Hey, I could practise my German too if I were to bump into Kiwi or Rainer ;)
Is Medical Anthropology like what Kathy Reichs bases her novels on? I'm sure you know her books, partly set in Montreal, crime thrillers, quite good.

alfonsojose
10-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi, guys. Will Kiwi play at Bassel :eek: ? i thought he was done for 2004

RodFan08
10-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Hi, guys. Will Kiwi play at Bassel :eek: ? i thought he was done for 2004

I thought so too, but then Neely said he was playing like 2 tournies before the years end. So I think he is, I can't confirm it, but I'm sure she can:)

Neely
10-19-2004, 04:48 PM
yes, he said that he thinks playing one or two tournaments for the rest of the whole year could be possible and that he works on that, but I cannot say if this is still true and if this is still within reach.

But maybe it becomes true :yeah:

knight_ley
10-19-2004, 04:52 PM
eep that would be amazing if he comes back for Basel.... I was thinking if he comes back it would be for Paris, mainly cuz it's the last one....... but if he comes back for two --- rock on Kiwi! God knows we miss him.....

kiwiteami
10-19-2004, 08:14 PM
The tournament in montreal starts august 6th.BTW what is he doing right now? we have no news from his website ..nothing!! Is he dead or something?? we nEEDs pics,infos SOMETHING..give me sOMETHING!! lol :worship: I am going crazy :banghead:

Neely
10-19-2004, 08:18 PM
I also don't know what he is doing all the time now :shrug:
I hope he is working for his comeback and practising :yeah:

knight_ley
10-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Nicolas! Come out come out wherever you are!!!

kiwiteami
10-20-2004, 12:19 AM
no news,nothing..what if..if he got married!!! :eek:

kiwiteami
10-20-2004, 12:44 AM
Maybe it is better that Nicolas didn,t go to Madrid!! Have you read this? No more ballgirls or ballboys BUT MODELS..yes models!! :eek: Like the players are going to be concentrate on their game now!! :eek:

pryss
10-20-2004, 12:47 AM
Maybe it is better that Nicolas didn,t go to Madrid!! Have you read this? No more ballgirls or ballboys BUT MODELS..yes models!! :eek: Like the players are going to be concentrate on their game now!! :eek:

*ahem* in my opinion, that's why mario crashed out in the first round. :/

kiwiteami
10-20-2004, 12:52 AM
lol :D

Neely
10-20-2004, 02:10 AM
don't worry, ballkids are still in most of the matches. So far I've seen the model ballgirls only in two matches: Costa vs Labadze and Agassi vs Mirnyi

sol
10-20-2004, 11:20 AM
mary, i like your new signature... "year of the kiwi" sounds so much better than "year of the (insert any of those animals they use for years here)" (:
:yeah:
Great signature, mary :D :cool: :worship:
Get well soon, Kiwi! :angel:

knight_ley
10-20-2004, 04:05 PM
aww thanks guys :) just trying to stay positive through all this mess :sad:

kiwiteami
10-20-2004, 08:34 PM
HELP.I just looked on Kiwi's website and there is a new post from him.I did get that it doesn't look like he,ll be playing this year but for the rest,I don,t understand..HELP!!

Neely
10-20-2004, 09:07 PM
look for my other thread, it's everything explained there

*J*
10-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Hi everybody. :wavey:

I just wanted to say hi cause I'm new here. :D :D

I'm a Kiwifan and of every german player of course, too. :worship: :D

I'm from Germany, so my english is not that good. ;)

kiwiteami
10-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Hi J,welcome.We all love Nicolas here.DOn't worry about your english,I'm french canadian so mine is pretty bad too but they all managed to understand me soo far! lol :p

knight_ley
10-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Welcome to our crazy world J!!!!

knight_ley
10-22-2004, 02:23 AM
I have to show you guys this shirt I just bought. Esther actually showed it to me and I finally got around to buying it tonight! I must show my Kiwi / German boy love!!!!!! :devil:

*J*
10-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Thanks for your nice welcome. :D :D

I have a question, can you tell me how I can have a picture in my Avatar?
Or where I can read something about it?

@simpleternity
nice shirt. ;)

Neely
10-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Thanks for your nice welcome. :D :D

I have a question, can you tell me how I can have a picture in my Avatar?
Or where I can read something about it?

@simpleternity
nice shirt. ;)
geh links oben auf "User CP" und klicke dann auf "edit avatar". Beachte, dass dein Bild auch den vorgegebenen Richtlinien in Größe und Höhe/Breite entspricht.

So einfach gehts ;)

sol
10-22-2004, 02:04 PM
Welcome *J*:bigwave:

I'm Solangel. I'm a BIG Kiwi fan too! ;)

Have a great time here! :hug:

*J*
10-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Welcome *J*:bigwave:

I'm Solangel. I'm a BIG Kiwi fan too! ;)

Have a great time here! :hug:

Thank you! :hug:

@Neely
Dankeschön, und kann die Bilder irgendwo hernehmen?
Von Kiwis Offizieller Seite zum Beispiel oder ladet ihr die Bilder ins Internet?
Bin da drin so unerfahren. ;) ;)

sol
10-22-2004, 06:27 PM
@ Amanda

I love your new user name, flag, avatar and signature :yeah:
Awesome, new look! :D

kiwiteami
10-22-2004, 08:15 PM
Bad news :sad: Hewitt and Clisjter are OVER and Philippoussis and Delta Goodrem seem to be over too! :eek: On a better note,I love your t-shirt simpleternity..I want one..where did u get it?? :p I have a t-shirt and it says I LOVE YOU if you come to montreal,we'll wear them on the same day..poor guy! lol. :devil:

knight_ley
10-23-2004, 12:04 AM
aww! i was gonna get one made from www.customglamgirl.com that reads "i *heart* Kiefer" it's the cutest shirt!!! hehehe I will be teenie while watching him play tennis, I dont care... it'll be my first time seeing him in person ever --- so i'm planning on going a little insane :devil:

knight_ley
10-23-2004, 12:19 AM
thank you for your support ;)

Neely
10-23-2004, 12:34 AM
just explaining *J* in German how to upload an avatar... ;)

damn, would be nice if we saw another Kiwi avatar soon :) :bounce:

@Neely
Dankeschön, und kann die Bilder irgendwo hernehmen?
Von Kiwis Offizieller Seite zum Beispiel oder ladet ihr die Bilder ins Internet?
Bin da drin so unerfahren. ;) ;)
schau dich einfach ein wenig um bei Yahoo oder GettyImages oder www.tennis.info oder irgendwelche sonstigen Seiten wo es die Bilder gibt, die du suchst. Oder natürlich auch hier im Kiefer Forum bei unseren Pics Threads. Da wurden ja auch schon jede Menge Bilder gepostet. Ich bin mir sicher, dass du dann genug Vorschläge für deinen Avatar kriegst. Natürlich musst das auserwählte Bild dann unter Umständen auch bearbeiten, ausschneiden etc. um es auf die richtigen Größe zu bekommen.

Speichere dann einfach auf deine Festplatte und dann uploaden so wie ich es dir im vorigen Posting beschrieben habe.
Natürlich funktioniert es auch wenn du eine geeignete URL eingibst und dann auf OK und es sollte auch schon funktionieren.

Neely
10-23-2004, 01:05 AM
i would bring back my kiwi avatar but i just changed to this one! (:
you have to explain me your avatar. I don't understand it?
What's the "joke" or the punchline in it? :scratch:

This is a table with a can on it in the foreground? And who is Ernie and Clarence who are talking? :rolleyes:
And are these two holding up signs or what?

And I understand that "duck" is related to Andy...

but for the rest I need help! ;)

sol
10-23-2004, 01:38 AM
@ Amanda
Thanks for the link :D :yeah:

Neely
10-23-2004, 02:16 AM
lol, no I understand it better ;) :rolls:

knight_ley
10-23-2004, 02:32 AM
Who misses Kiwi?
*everyone raises hand* :sad:

So much is going on and I'm having a terrible time trying to find someone else to cheer for in these tournys he is not in... I was cheering for the other Germans, but they're out now and I just feel like :confused:

*siiigh* I cannot wait till 2005 :explode:

kiwiteami
10-23-2004, 02:35 AM
Mary,you think that you're insane..join my club!! :eek: Haven,t you heard the things that I did this past summer..screaming at the guy in front of people cause he thought that my finger in pain was funny,2 of my pals thought that he was going to chew my head off..but he didn,t!lol.And thanks for the link,I want a t-shirt..lol :devil:

knight_ley
10-23-2004, 06:00 AM
those shirts are really cute... i got one from them last spring that said "my <3 belongs to Seth" for the Saturday Night Live season finale (my fave cast member is Seth Meyers) and he signed it and everything... lol... They are really cute... attached is the shirt I got from them earlier this year so you get an idea of what a finished product from them looks like :)

:wavey:

*J*
10-23-2004, 09:36 PM
Thank you so much Neely. :hug:
Now I just have to find a great picture of Kiwi, well every picture of him is great. ;) :dance:

I miss Kiwi, too. :sad:
I can't wait to see him playing again. :)

*J*
10-23-2004, 10:02 PM
I somehow can't see my new Avatar. :confused:
Well, I can see it in my edit Avatar menu, but i can't see it here.
This picture is from kiwis official page.

*J*
10-23-2004, 10:46 PM
I know what the problem is: its has too much kb.

Neely
10-24-2004, 12:32 AM
I know what the problem is: its has too much kb.
not necessarily, read this thread http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=19154 and there Amanda (the administrator of this board) said that it takes some time until the new avatar is being displayed.

But as I see you got the avatar working now, great one! :yeah: :bounce: :D

kiwiteami
10-24-2004, 12:58 AM
Nicolas has nOT signed on yet to go to Memphis or the Netherlands.Players are already on the lists but not him so..come on man,do something,write on your website,we want ACTION..something..give us something! lolHe better go to memphis or he's going to get lots of crap in french from me in miami.. :devil: We have nothing right now,is he practising,is he getting married,is he going to see some soccer match,is he travelling???? NOTHING! sorry i am feeling pissed off tonight lol Outside it has just started to SNOW and I,m feeling very depressed! lol :sad: :sad:

Neely
10-24-2004, 01:07 AM
I am sure he is practising every day, I think with weights, running practises and physiotherapy. He just can't afford to be lazy in his situation when his arm is not strong enough yet. I hope that he can be fully fit when the new season is starting. This year he needed some time until he could get his first wins, next year it could be the same because he was out for a long time then and you first have to learn playing competetive matches again and IMO he could need two tournaments before the Australian Open to get some practise on Tour level.

*J*
10-24-2004, 09:18 PM
But as I see you got the avatar working now, great one! :yeah: :bounce: :D

Yay, i can see it now, too.
I just love this picture. :hearts:

Jogy
10-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Hi *J* :wavey: :)
I am glad that you joined, I hope that you stay a bit or forever :)

Neely
10-24-2004, 09:27 PM
*J* are you female or male?

*J*
10-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Hi *J* :wavey: :)
I am glad that you joined, I hope that you stay a bit or forever :)

Sure, why should'nt I stay here? :confused:
It's grat here! :D

*J*
10-24-2004, 09:32 PM
*J* are you female or male?

I am female.
I think you can read that in my profile. ;)
And u?

BTW can someone tell me, what those green points below my name are?

Neely
10-24-2004, 09:40 PM
no, just access your own profile and you will see that it's not shown there
http://www.menstennisforums.com/member.php?userid=8570
I'm also female.

These green points are a sort of "game", you can give reputation points to people you like or to good posts with that you agree by clicking on http://67.19.129.138/mtf/images/buttons/reputation.gif. And the more points you get the more green dots are going to be displayed under username. To see from which users you got reps you need to click on "user CP" and there you have an overview of the last reps.

kiwiteami
10-25-2004, 12:20 AM
Ok I need to post this message.Sometimes people ask me why I like Nicolas Kiefer and I found today other reasons,sure he's cute,gorgeous,smart,etc and a very good player but listen to this,when you read stuff like this "Philippoussis left his girlfriend cause he started dating..Paris Hilton!" you understand even more why I like a guy like Nicolas,a man with morals who prefers to date a smart woman (lucky her!) instead of idiots like Paris.Bravo Nicolas,stay smart,cute,stay the way you are cause that's the way we on this board like you and don't listen to the medias cause we know that what they say about you is usually not the truth!! :worship:

Neely
10-28-2004, 10:06 AM
Kiwi's update from yesterday!

27.10.2004 : Ehrenbürger
Seit gestern darf ich mich Ehrenbürger der Stadt Dassel nennen. Im Rahmen einer Feierstunde im Ratskeller wurde mir vom Bürgermeister die Urkunde überreicht, zudem eine Silbermedaille, die mich natürlich sofort wieder an Athen erinnerte. Für die dort errungenen Erfolge wurde ich ja auch geehrt. Zudem durfte ich mich in das Goldene Buch der Stadt eintragen.

Ja, das ist schon etwas Besonderes. Immerhin habe ich in Sievershausen, einem Stadtteil von Dassel, meine Kindheit verbracht und bin dort zur Schule gegangen. Noch heute habe ich einen besonderen Bezug zur Stadt, da meine Eltern dort wohnen. Es war ein netter Empfang für mich, den ersten Medaillengewinner der Region.

Heute hatte ich dann im OSP Hannover eine leistungsdiagnostische Untersuchung, deren Ergebnisse ich morgen erfahre. Aber ich habe das Gefühl, dass alles okay ist.
Honorary citizen:
Since yesterday I'm honorary citizen of the town Dassel. In the context of a ceremony at the Ratskeller I got the certificate and a silver medal, what of course immediately reminded me of Athens. For my success there I was also honored. And I was allowed to sign the Golden Book of the town.

Yes, that's indeed something special. I spent my childhood and attended school in Sievershausen, a part of Dassel. Today I still have a special relation to this town because my parents live there. It was a very nice reception for me, I'm the first Olympic medal winner of this region.

Today I had a diagnostic examination in Hannover which results I will get to know tomorrow. But I have the feeling that everything is okay.

Neely
10-28-2004, 10:07 AM
I also hope that everything is okay and that he keeps us informed about the results. Maybe he writes again today after he got the results. :clap2:

Kiwi <<--- :smooch: :)

Neely
10-28-2004, 11:38 PM
28.10.2004 : Autogrammstunde in Osnabrück
Im Rahmen des "Pre Opening" im VW Zentrum Osnabrück wird Nicolas Kiefer am kommenden Sonntag von 14 bis 15 Uhr zu einer Autogrammstunde vorbeischauen. Das Autohaus im Blumenhaller Weg 153 (Autobahnabfahrt Osnabrück-Hellern) ist seit Jahren Kiwis Abholadresse seiner jeweils aktuellen Porsche-Modelle.

Autograph session in Osnabrück:
During the "Pre Opening" of the VW Centre in Osnabrück, Nicolas Kiefer will come next Sunday between 14 and 15 o'clock for an autograph session. The car dealer at Blumehaller Weg 153 (Autobahn exit Osnabrück-Hellern) is Kiwi's address where to get his newest Porsche models since years.

Too bad that everything related to Kiwi is so far awayf or me. I'm located either in the South of Germany or in Austria. Osnabrück is pretty much the other end of Germany in the North. If this was within about three hours I would go there to see him :yeah: :)

Neely
10-28-2004, 11:43 PM
just watching this for awhile makes me happy! (:
yeah, it also makes me happy :)

BTW, are you left-handed?... the (-: or (: smileys are also called left-handed smileys and many left-handed persons use them on the internet...

knight_ley
10-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Autograph session in Osnabrück:
During the "Pre Opening" of the VW Centre in Osnabrück, Nicolas Kiefer will come next Sunday between 14 and 15 o'clock for an autograph session. The car dealer at Blumehaller Weg 153 (Autobahn exit Osnabrück-Hellern) is Kiwi's address where to get his newest Porsche models since years.

:sad: Why can he not come to the States and do something? I am willing to go anywhere in the states to meet him since I obviously have no luck when it comes to seeing him in NYC....... *shakes head*....... Oh well.... Next summer the 7 hour drive to Montreal will be worth it -- i hope. :confused: i cannot wait till I'm living in Europe next year....... *siiiiiiiiiiiiigh* :sad:

I'm sorry you cannot go see him Neely... Have you met him before or are you in the same boat as I am?

kiwiteami
10-28-2004, 11:58 PM
Sorry that you can't go see Nicolas Neely.I wish he could sign autographs here!! He's so shy,I notice that he doesn't look at the person when he sign an autograph.He's so cute. :angel:

knight_ley
10-29-2004, 12:50 AM
aww that's cute!!!!!!!!!!!

knight_ley
10-29-2004, 02:55 AM
nope, i'm a righty. unless you mean politically...(:

hahahaha!!!!! ROCK ON :rocker2:

Neely
10-29-2004, 10:35 AM
i cannot wait till I'm living in Europe next year.......
WOW! :eek: You are going to LIVE in Europe next year? :eek:
that's a big chance moving to another continent, where are you living then and why the move?

He's so shy,I notice that he doesn't look at the person when he sign an autograph.He's so cute.
yeah, I know. And I also have heard negative things from people who saw him at an autograph session and told me, he is so arrogant and he looks so uninterested doing it. Also the think not looking at the person can be interpreted very differently. And of course we all have our bad days when we are not happy :shrug:

kiwiteami
10-29-2004, 08:13 PM
yOu know what,ok I must admit it most of the times,he signs the autographs and looks like he doesn,t care but is he worst than others? no cause they mostly all do that!! He doesn,t know everyone.BUT once he starts to know you,like me,well he took HIS towel after his practice and he wrote happy birthday on it in french with the date on my birthday and I got a handshake.All that ok cause he knows me but is he supposed to know every person? No,he does exactly like the other tennis palyers esp when there is a lot of people.Plus there are tennis palyers who basically don,t even bother to sign autographs but he does.He never saw him say NO or I have no time. :)

knight_ley
10-29-2004, 08:45 PM
WOW! :eek: You are going to LIVE in Europe next year? :eek:
that's a big chance moving to another continent, where are you living then and why the move?

I'm moving out there with one of my best friends. Her entire family is out there and she wants to move back there and asked me to go with her. Seeing as that is an opportunity that will never come up again, I said I'd go. So I left college ((yes, I had just gotten accepted to NYU -- New York University -- and was gonna transfer there this fall... right now.)) and I'm working all the time now to save up money. We're going over in March or April and staying out there for a month to make sure its what we wanna do... While we're there for that month we're gonna go to some other places around Europe too... Like Spain, Paris, and I am making her go to Germany with me... haha... but yea we'll be living in Sheffield, England and living with her cousin so we don't ahve to worry about rent or anything right away. But yea, if we decide that that IS waht we want, next fall, like this time of year, we're gonna go over there permanately :)

See I haven't heard anything negative about him... Everyone I know that has met him at practices and whatnot has had nothing but teh sweetest things to say about him. Although I've never known anyone to meet him at a signing so maybe he's different. ??

Neely
10-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Although I've never known anyone to meet him at a signing so maybe he's different. ??
Generally we all know that Kiwi is a good soul ;)
But we all have bad days and I can also understand if he doesn't want to sign autographs sometimes after/before matches because it can be also annoying that people recognize you and always ask you for things.
So I would never judge him by such lone occasions because I know better :yeah:

BTW, I hope your trip over to Europe will be good! :hug:

knight_ley
10-29-2004, 11:36 PM
BTW, I hope your trip over to Europe will be good! :hug:

Thank you :kiss:

and yes, i think we all know what a great guy he is... no one could change my opinion of him... and i will form a true opinion of her personality when / if i ever meet him for myself..... :)

kiwiteami
10-30-2004, 01:23 AM
nicolas Kiefer IS a good guy.Just don,t go see him if you are with too many people and he loves compliments so go into that direction.At first yes,he is shy but once he knows you,after seeing you all the time at his practices,he will say hello.I tRIED not to take too many pics during his practices cause he doesn't seem to like that too much.Screaming at him:hey Nicolas is a BAD thing,I saw many people doing that and he never turn to the person or look at the person he just ignored them.He doesn,t like to be followed.I saw a girl doing that and he gave her a very nasty look,you just do like me ACT like you were just around where he was,he's not stupid but found it funny in my case! :angel: Even if he had a bad match and lost you can still talk to him after cause in private he's not what you see on court.but don,t try to be play smart with him,he's not the type,he is very smart and because of that you can talk basically about everything.Ask him for directions (i did),for restos (I did),he loves that and will go on and on and on..for 10 minutes outside the hotel!! lol..well i think that my job is done here..lol :)

knight_ley
10-30-2004, 03:00 AM
but don,t try to be play smart with him,he's not the type,he is very smart and because of that you can talk basically about everything.Ask him for directions (i did),for restos (I did),he loves that and will go on and on and on..for 10 minutes outside the hotel!! lol..well i think that my job is done here..lol :)

OH NO!!!!!!! I am screwed! I am the biggest smart ass on this planet and he'll think I'm evil if I meet him! Now I'm scared too... Well, its not like I'd be myself anyways if I did meet him. I probably wouldn't be able to speak so I wouldn't have a chance to be an ass. I am a funny smart ass though. I'm the class clown, just my way of going about it is to make a smart comment about stuff. Maaaaaaaaan.... Kief will not like me :sad:

I'll have to pass the info on about the directions... We were saying that if we know what hotel he's at we'll like hang out a little bit away from the door and if we see him come out just like walk down the sidewalk and "run into him" by "accident" lmfao... But now I'm scared to.... Even all my friends are smart asses....... Oh man... Maybe I don't want to meet him... but I do soo bad he's been my fave for liek 5 years now... *siiiigh* If I'm with you in Montreal when I meet him for the first time (like at a practice or something) make sure I don't talk... lol..

kiwiteami
10-30-2004, 04:21 PM
LOL,oh Mary you want me to stop you from talking!! lol :eek: Just be yourself.I gave him crap and he still likes me so..lol.I can tell him that you don,t speak german,english or french..lol. :p

I went to the store to buy the british tennis mag.Yes the new one was there.But again NOTHING about Nicolas,not even his name!! :mad: They put the Olympics in there but nothing about him..nothing! i'm so pissed.I bought GQ mag cause well Colin Farrel was on it and he looks like him.Damn I wish that I could of been at this autograph session today.Maybe they'll put some pics. :sad:

knight_ley
10-30-2004, 06:02 PM
that makes me so mad. the boy won the silver medal and gets NO props for it at all. i haven't seen him in ANYTHING about it... *shakes head*

lol there you go! you can tell him i speak spanish, cuz I do and I'll just look confused and say things in Spanish... lol...

Yea... I was telling my friends about that last night when I went out and they were like "First of all, no one on this earth hates you cuz you're hysterical and secondly you wont even be able to talk to him when you meet him so don't worry about it..." lol which is true... lol...

I still have to see if TENNIS magazine is out here yet... as of wednesday they still didnt have it....... GRR!

kiwiteami
10-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Mary,i don,t speak spanish but if you speak a little italian,I'll speak to you in italian and you,ll answer..lol.I know that he doesn,t speak italian cause I asked him..just act confused..lol :rolleyes: And if somehow I can manage to bring him to my coffeeshop like he told me he would ,just come along..lol.

I was wonderring,do they have the german tennis mag?? I saw the aussie one last week and still nothing in it.But what really pisses me off is when I look into all those tennis mags and who do I see?? Anna K ..who hasn,t been playing for over a year! I just don,t get that.Ok they can put Sharapova,fine she is a tennis player,won wimbledon but Anna..what is the point?

and yes I like Colin Farrell,he is a good actor and very very cute.I might like him cause he does look like Nicolas.

Oh and I called to Memphis yesterday,still no answer if Nicolas is going or not but they told me that they shoould know pretty soon.They told me that Andy is going and I said "but him,I don,t care!" lol

Space Cowgirl
10-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Maybe I don't want to meet him... but I do soo bad he's been my fave for liek 5 years now...

hey simpleternity, how did you become a Kiwi fan? Was it from seeing him play on the tv?
I must say I only started to watch him this year and after the great Rainer he would be my second-favourite player. Funny, up to this year he was getting such bad press here in Germany, now he's Mr Popular

knight_ley
10-31-2004, 05:52 AM
to Kiwiteami -- I don't speak Italian :'( I'll just be ME!

to Space Cowgirl -- I like caught him on tv a couple years ago and it was honestly just like "Whoa he is sexx" and then I found stuff on him on ATP and like kept track of him... lol........ But yea he quickly became my favorite :)

Neely
11-03-2004, 02:48 PM
Kiwi's homepage is saying that he is invited to the prime of Niedersachsen today to be honoured for his Olympic Games. All participants of Niedersachsen are invited to this festivity.

I see, the stress is getting bigger for him the last days than right after the Olympic Games :lol:

Space Cowgirl
11-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Kiwi's homepage is saying that he is invited to the prime of Niedersachsen today to be honoured for his Olympic Games. All participants of Niedersachsen are invited to this festivity.

I see, the stress is getting bigger for him the last days than right after the Olympic Games :lol:

Why don't they invite Rainer too, seeing as he isn't in Paris now? I think he could do with a bit of cheering to make up for his largely crap year ;)

Neely
11-04-2004, 11:35 PM
04.11.2004 : Empfang und Wiedersehen
Der Empfang von Ministerpräsident Christian Wulff für alle Olympiateilnehmer Niedersachsens wurde für Nicolas Kiefer zu einem ganz besonderen Erlebnis: Plötzlich stand er vor Simone Kues, mit der er in der Paul-Gerhardt-Schule in Dassel im Leistungskurs Chemie gemeinsam die Schulbank gedrückt hatte. Sie aber saß nun im Rollstuhl. "Bei einem Urlaub in Irland ist sie vom Pferd gefallen und seitdem querschnittsgelähmt. Unglaublich, wie locker sie mit der Situation umgeht", so Kiwi. Als Mitglied der Basketball-Nationalmannschaft nahm sie an den Paralympics in Athen teil und belegte Platz 4. Beide unterhielten sich lange über vergangene, aber ebenso aktuelle Zeiten.

Receiving and reunion:
The receiving by the Prime of Niedersachsen Christian Wulff for all Olympic participants turned out to be something special for Nicolas Kiefer. He met Simone Kues there with whom he went to school and they visited the chemistry major course together. But she was in a wheelchair now. "She is paraplegic since she had a riding accident and fell off horse during holidays in Ireland. Unbelievable, how easy she takes this situation", Kiwi said. She participated as a member of the German Paralympic basketball team and made the 4th place. Both talked about former times, but also about actual ones.

Another good reason for me why I don't like horses :(
I hope I didn't make myself too many enemies by saying this now ;) ... but I really don't like horses much :p I also never wanted to ride one as a little child!

knight_ley
11-05-2004, 12:49 AM
aww :sad:

and do not fret Neely, i hate horses too... always have. I like looking at them I think they are cute, but you couldn't give me $1000 to get on one... I have never been on a horse... Too scared :(

Neely
11-11-2004, 12:28 PM
JMG told me about that in the other thread:
DSF, German sports channel, is selecting a fan to join Kiwi visiting the next Hannover 96 game (probably this Saturday). They will do a report about that and show will show that on their program. I will try to catch it if possble, but I hope I don't miss it.

Niiiiiiiiice :)

knight_ley
11-11-2004, 09:21 PM
WHY DON'T I LIVE IN GERMANY????????????????

*siiiiiiigh*

kiwiteami
11-11-2004, 11:51 PM
I know!! I need to move too.I'm just living in the wrong country! I might as well endure the cold weather and snow in germany with Nicolas around than here all alone with all ugly men around!! Why can't he do an exhibition match in canada or the usa..but NO it has to be in Austria and Thailand..so far way.I'm stopping,I,m feeling sad and depressed!

Space Cowgirl
11-12-2004, 11:57 AM
JMG told me about that in the other thread:
DSF, German sports channel, is selecting a fan to join Kiwi visiting the next Hannover 96 game (probably this Saturday). They will do a report about that and show will show that on their program. I will try to catch it if possble, but I hope I don't miss it.

Niiiiiiiiice :)

I checked out the DSF website but there's nothing about this on it. I'm going to see what's on DSF over the weekend anyway,wouldn't want to miss this :D

Space Cowgirl
11-12-2004, 11:58 AM
I know!! I need to move too.I'm just living in the wrong country! I might as well endure the cold weather and snow in germany with Nicolas around than here all alone with all ugly men around!! Why can't he do an exhibition match in canada or the usa..but NO it has to be in Austria and Thailand..so far way.I'm stopping,I,m feeling sad and depressed!

If it's any consolation, Kiwi isn't really a big name in the off-season in Germany either

knight_ley
11-12-2004, 01:46 PM
If it's any consolation, Kiwi isn't really a big name in the off-season in Germany either

Kiwi isn't even a NAME in the states... lol. the only people who know who he is are die-hard tennis people or my friends that i force to listen to me talk about him. *siigh* He never comes here and it's sad and i'm just going to mope and whine about living here like I always do whenever he does something over there..... :sad:

some day, when i do finally meet him, you guys better be prepared cuz i will be going nuts on here with stories and pictures ;)

are you guys going to try to enter the contest??? you have to keep us posted if you do!!! :kiss:

knight_ley
11-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Hey guys! Kiwi's site was updated today and they mentioned that he will be on TV in Germany on Thursday... Thought those of you over there might like to know...... Here's what it said in German..

Bloomberg TV - ein Wirtschaftssender. Hier laufen die Börsenkurse und Aktienkurven 24 Stunden rundum. Aber in einem kleinen TV-Fenster wird interessantes Programm ausgestrahlt, zum Beispiel die Sendung "Horizont Sport Business TV", in welcher über aktuelle Themen des Sports gesprochen wird. In dieser Woche ging es um Tennis allgemein und Nicolas Kiefer im Besonderen. Kiwi wurde von Moderator Richard Weiss und Horizont-Sportchef Oliver Zils (links) "in die Zange" genommen. Ausstrahlungstermine: am Donnerstag, 18.11. jeweils um 9.35 Uhr, 13.35 Uhr, 18.35 Uhr, 20.35 Uhr und 0.35 Uhr.

Also, the picture I attached was posted... It's so tiny, but cute none the less :)

Neely
11-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Yeah, very great. I will keep my eyes open for that!

Furthermore the homepage said that people from all over the world can watch Bloomberg TV Germany via a stream on the net! Follow the link on Kiwi's homepage!
I haven't tested it yet if the quality is good and if it works well, but any (moving) picture of Kiwi is better than none at all :yeah: ;)

knight_ley
11-16-2004, 06:21 PM
ooh really!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's such good news!!!!!! *goes to see if i can figure it out!

:kiss:

Neely
11-16-2004, 08:44 PM
ooh really!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's such good news!!!!!! *goes to see if i can figure it out!

:kiss:
I've tested it and the only stream works perfectly.

go to http://www.bloomberg.com/media/tv/tv_index_germany.html and then click on the right "LIVE - Hier können Sie Bloomberg TV sehen".

kiwiteami
11-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks a lot for the info.I just tried on the website and it works but when will Kiwi be on? I know that it's on thursday but what time? HELP! :eek:

Neely
11-17-2004, 12:10 AM
I think there are 5 times given within the most recent update of his homepage (9:35, 13:35...) when this programm where Kiwi is invited and talks about himself and about tennis in general will be televised.

But remember, of course, the times are in CET so I can't tell you what time it is in the time zone where you are from... :shrug:

knight_ley
11-17-2004, 12:14 AM
Neely, you are fantastic :inlove:

Fee
11-17-2004, 12:14 AM
There's a world time clock link in my home page and it includes CET (Paris) and the 4 North American timezones. Click on the clock in the lefthand column.

knight_ley
11-17-2004, 01:28 AM
Thank you Fee for helping with the time difference!!!!!

And Neely, I have a stupid question. when it says "0.35" that means like "12.35am" right? like 35 minutes after midnight?

knight_ley
11-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Ok Americans, I think I have this right... Now these times are in Eastern Standard Time (from CET to EST is a 6 hour difference), so adjust them if you live outside of that time zone in the US or Canada :)

These times are all on this Thursday, 11/18 :)
3.35am
7.35am
12.35pm
2.35pm
6.35pm

:) Very convienent of them to show us this a few times that day :)

Neely
11-17-2004, 01:59 AM
And Neely, I have a stupid question. when it says "0.35" that means like "12.35am" right? like 35 minutes after midnight?
exactly!

If the time difference to EST is 6 hours, the 2nd time should be 7.35am

I could confirm the first four times on the Bloomberg site!
http://www.bloomberg.com/media/tv/schedule_germany_thursday.html

but they don't show their program after midnight on their TV schedule so the 12:35 remains unconfirmed somehow and is only based on Kiwi's homepage.

knight_ley
11-17-2004, 02:27 AM
whoops! sorry about that! :smash: and thank you for correcting me! the others are all right though? i am double checking right now... hehe... :angel:

Space Cowgirl
11-17-2004, 06:52 PM
For anybody based in Germany: if you have a Premiere digital tv connection, Bloomberg TV can be received via your satellite decoder!

Neely
11-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Kiwi updates:

17.11.04: Kiwi erfüllt Fan Dream
Im Rahmen der Sportbild-Aktion "Fan Dream - erlebe deinen Traum" besuchte Nicolas Kiefer gemeinsam mit Fußballfan Jörn Gehrke das Spiel Hannover 96 - Mainz 05. Ein doppelseitiger Bericht dazu ist in der heutigen
Kiwi fulfills Fan Dream... that's about what I told you in the other thread here:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=912950&postcount=43

They write that there is a two pages report about that in "Sport Bild", a sports magazine (mainly about football, of course).

I don't know if Sport Bild comes out daily or weekly. I hope only weekly, because if it's daily I missed the edition of Wednesday yesterday where the report was in. :(

18.11.2004 : Comeback in Thailand
Das Kribbeln beginnt. Heute Abend steige ich ins Flugzeug und ab geht's nach Thailand. Auf Einladung meines Kollegen Paradorn Srichaphan werde ich eine Woche in seiner Heimat verbringen, mit ihm trainieren, mit ihm durchs Land reisen, mit ihm Schaukämpfe bestreiten. Es ist eine Ehre für mich, denn Paradorn ist in Thailand nach dem König der zweit-berühmteste Mann!

Wir wollen die Popularität von Tennis in seiner Heimat steigern. Für mich persönlich aber hat die ganze Geschichte noch einen weiteren, nicht minder uninteressanten Gesichtspunkt: ich werde dort mein Comeback feiern, nachdem ich am 30. August bei den US Open so brutal aus meinem Traum gerissen wurde. Dieser handelte vom Masters, für das ich durchaus auf einem guten Weg war. Meine Handverletzung ist soweit wieder behoben. Nun spielen die Jungs in Houston ohne mich und ich werde mir mit Paradorn ein paar schöne Tage machen, aber auch ernsthaft an meiner Rückkehr auf die Tour arbeiten!

Ich melde mich - Euer KIWI
18.11.2004: Comeback in Thailand
I'm excited. Today evening I will take the plane to Thailand. Thanks to an invitation of Paradorn Srichaphan I will spend a week in his home country, I will practise with him, I will travel with him across the country and I will play exhibions with him. It's a big honor for me because Paradorn is the 2nd most well known person in Thailand behind the King.

We want to try increasing the popularity of tennis in his country. Personally, for me this also has another important background: I will have my comeback there after I got injured during the US Open at August 30th. I even had chances for the Masters Cup to qualify. My hand injury is healed and good so far. Meanwhile the other guys are playing in Houston without me and I will have a few nice days with Paradorn, but I will also try to seriously work on my comeback to the Tour.

I will keep you updated --- yours Kiwi!

knight_ley
11-18-2004, 04:19 PM
AHH THANKS FOR THAT TRANSLATION NEELY!!!!!! I haven't even gotten myself over there yet!!!! I just got up (it's 12.18pm here) cuz I stayed up until 3.35am to watch Nicolas on that television program! And yes, I am planning on watching it again in a few minutes... hehehe... Toooo cute!!!!!!! Even though I have no idea what is going on... hahahaha...... :kiss: Thanks!

Space Cowgirl
11-18-2004, 06:23 PM
Kiwi updates:

Kiwi fulfills Fan Dream... that's about what I told you in the other thread here:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=912950&postcount=43

They write that there is a two pages report about that in "Sport Bild", a sports magazine (mainly about football, of course).

I don't know if Sport Bild comes out daily or weekly. I hope only weekly, because if it's daily I missed the edition of Wednesday yesterday where the report was in. :(

Neely, as far as I know, Sport Bild comes out once a week, on Thursday. Must remember to have a look out for it the next time I'm in my local supermarket :)

Space Cowgirl
11-18-2004, 06:48 PM
AHH THANKS FOR THAT TRANSLATION NEELY!!!!!! I haven't even gotten myself over there yet!!!! I just got up (it's 12.18pm here) cuz I stayed up until 3.35am to watch Nicolas on that television program! And yes, I am planning on watching it again in a few minutes... hehehe... Toooo cute!!!!!!! Even though I have no idea what is going on... hahahaha...... :kiss: Thanks!
:D
I'm watching it now, Kiwi's :cool: !
He talked about how much he likes football, and his favourite team Hannover 96. Also about the year's highlights, the Olympics etc. He's really looking forward to playing in Thailand and getting some practice in for the next season. He looks a lot different with shorter hair :)

kiwiteami
11-18-2004, 11:13 PM
I am SO very happy tonight! I just finished watching Nicolas on the website,BTW thanks simpleternity and Neely for all the infos about that.Even if I did understand like 3 or 4 words..lol...I enjoyed listenning to him,and looking at him! 2005 will be his year I hope.And as I finished watching him,they just showed on tv Colin Farrell half naked,doing sits-up and working hard to become Alexander..YEs life is good..tonight! lol.

Neely
11-18-2004, 11:20 PM
no problem, everybody! :yeah:
glad you could watch this programm with Kiwi! :) :cool: :smoke:

Always love to give information about Kiwi to interested fans like you. :) :clap2:

I bought the Sport Bild today evening before my basketball practise begun and right now I'm just trying to scan the article. Huge picture of Kiwi in the middle of the two pages! :)

but I can't get it going yet, the scanner, this fucking stupid piece of crap doesn't scan the whole page, but only a little part of it :fiery: :fiery:

knight_ley
11-18-2004, 11:56 PM
Neely, you are the greatest!!!!

kiwiteami
11-19-2004, 12:23 AM
Thanks a lot Neely,I can't wait to see the pic.I will go on saturday to the store and see if the tennis mags are out and if there is something about Nicolas,if I find pics,I will scan them like usual.

knight_ley
11-19-2004, 06:04 AM
Thanks a lot Neely,I can't wait to see the pic.I will go on saturday to the store and see if the tennis mags are out and if there is something about Nicolas,if I find pics,I will scan them like usual.

My bookstore that I go to here in Pennsylvania FINALLY got the tennis magazine in like a week ago!!!!!!!!! hahahah it's pathetic!!!!

Neely
11-20-2004, 07:18 AM
Tonight, there was a report about Kiwi on a local TV channel. A camera team was with Kiwi and it showed him in the time after his injury off the court in Hannover, at the soccer stadium, in the "freezer", at his former tennis club etc. Kiwi was really funny!! :yeah: :D

I told my fogging sister to record it on DVD as I don't have a DVD recorder myself. Hopefully she didn't forget :fiery: so when I visit her today I hope she has the disc ready. Then next I have to find out how I can make a video file out of a DVD with my computer. I have heard this works, but never did it so far. I hope I can do it to offer it for you as download you who couldn't see it.

Unfortunately, it was only about 11 minutes long :fiery:
It could have been longer, and, of course the report about some stupid soccer player from over 30 years ago was over half an hour long :fiery: :banghead: :banghead: :mad:

But better than nothing ;) :angel:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=21733

here, in this non-tennis thread, I already tried to ask if somebody has an idea how to offer bigger files for download. Otherwise we have a problem and it will be difficult to pass the file :( ... assumed I get it done...

knight_ley
11-20-2004, 02:33 PM
OMG Neely...... I think my head would explode if you get a video of Kiwi online, especially him in the "freezer".... I will forever be in your debt :kiss:

kiwiteami
11-20-2004, 09:50 PM
Well thanks a lot Neely,i hope that I can see Kiwi getting into that freezer.As for me,I looked at all the tennis mags,In ace there was NOTHING about Nicolas but in the french tennis mag there is a pic,a small pic of him playing but it,s better than nothing.I have to go tonight but I'll scan it tomorrow so PLEASe help if you want to see it I'll email it to someone who can put it on the board..lol.I,m off..bye

Neely
11-22-2004, 12:27 AM
I'm currently trying to make a few screenshots out of the video. But I don't know yet how it works because the Media Player doesn't have to seem to have a function to copy a picture and saving it... maybe I need a different software for it! :banghead:

knight_ley
11-22-2004, 02:47 AM
we love you neely!!! :kiss:

JMG
11-24-2004, 03:07 PM
I'm a bit surprised that Kiwi won't play in Doha next year. He's on the Adelaide list and if read the article on the tournament website you will see how proud they are that they can present Kiefer in their tournament :D
In that Bloomberg talk he said that he will play two tournaments for AusOpen preparation, so maybe it will be Adelaide an Sydney..... :confused:

http://www.australianmenshardcourts.com.au/pages/article.aspx?id=5878&articleid=ArticleID20041124123919&pageId=8527&HandlerId=1

Tennisqueen
11-24-2004, 07:26 PM
He won't play Sydney, just Adelaide and then AusOpen!
http://www.nicolaskiefer.de/index2.php

liptea
11-25-2004, 12:42 AM
Hi Kiefer fans! :wavey: My first visit to the Land of Nicolas. :wavey: :worship:
As a fan of unshaven guys and long hair:

Kiefer is sexy.
:hearts: :inlove: :worship:

kiwiteami
11-25-2004, 12:55 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I have to tell you this girls,I am totally freaking out! This has nothing to do with Nicolas,well maybe a little cause he looks like him.Anyway Colin Farrell is in toronto today and will be in montreal tomorrow evening downtown to sign autographs!! YES I am so going and I will tell you if he looks in person more or less like nicolas.Nicolas is WAY better looking in person so I'll have to see tomorrow.YES..lallalalalalala! sorry I'm just VERY happy and insane right now.

Neely
11-25-2004, 09:03 AM
Welcome, Liptea and Tennisqueen!! :) :clap2:

@kiwiteami
glad you are so happy ;)

Tricky_Forehand
11-25-2004, 05:47 PM
Kiwi def. Paradorn Srichaphan 7-6 6-3 in the first stop on the Thailand Tour. If anyone finds a website or photos please let us know.

Next match will be on Saturday.

liptea
11-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Welcome, Liptea and Tennisqueen!! :) :clap2:

@kiwiteami
glad you are so happy ;)

:wavey: I like Kiefer. I never realized how hot he was until Mary pointed it out. I knew he was hot...just never realized it. :worship:

knight_ley
11-25-2004, 07:20 PM
Mary, I found you!

It's me of ebay_pierre fame.

Moya still rocks.

Yay that's awesome!!!! :wavey: I have converted you now!!!! I am so proud of myself :) You are even posting pix of him in your LJ! I'm so impresed!!!!!!!

I have seen you while lurking in the moya area... I just never knew it was you :)

Neely
11-25-2004, 11:27 PM
Receiving and reunion:
The receiving by the Prime of Niedersachsen Christian Wulff for all Olympic participants turned out to be something special for Nicolas Kiefer. He met Simone Kues there with whom he went to school and they visited the chemistry major course together. But she was in a wheelchair now. "She is paraplegic since she had a riding accident and fell off horse during holidays in Ireland. Unbelievable, how easy she takes this situation", Kiwi said. She participated as a member of the German Paralympic basketball team and made the 4th place. Both talked about former times, but also about actual ones.
Some time ago, I told you about this update where Kiwi mentioned this girl.

His homepage says that there was an article about it at Wednesday in "Bild", a very famous German tabloid.

http://www.xx-ion.de/admin/bilder_kiefer/Kiefer-Schulfreundin-1.jpg

Now it was already Thursday, Friday coming, and it's too late to buy because I didn't know in advance that there was going to be something written about Kiwi on Wednesday.

Maybe I can ask a few people I know if they had/still have the Wednesday edition.

Would be cool to have a scan of this report, but I'm not sure if I can find somebody.

Of course, it would have been better if the homepage informed us about this article earlier and not the day after when only the new edition is available. But maybe they didn't know it either when this article exactly was planned to be printed.

liptea
11-26-2004, 05:48 AM
Yay that's awesome!!!! :wavey: I have converted you now!!!! I am so proud of myself :) You are even posting pix of him in your LJ! I'm so impresed!!!!!!!

I have seen you while lurking in the moya area... I just never knew it was you :)

Thanks to you, Kieferism will be my backup religion, behind CarlosMoyaism.

I've had a conversion, and considering how much Kiefer looks like Jesus Christ, it feels very spiritual.

Fee
11-26-2004, 06:04 AM
Niti, good to see you here. You're too cute, andvery witty. Glad to see Nic won his match in Thailand. I guess that means the wrist really is healthy and that is a relief.

Space Cowgirl
11-27-2004, 07:25 PM
I read today that Kiwi's clothing deal with Adidas comes to an end at the end of the year, so he's on the hunt for a new sponsor. Pity. I always associate him with Adidas

knight_ley
11-27-2004, 08:01 PM
I read today that Kiwi's clothing deal with Adidas comes to an end at the end of the year, so he's on the hunt for a new sponsor. Pity. I always associate him with Adidas

aww i hope he stays with Adidas! it's my fave!

Fee
11-27-2004, 10:45 PM
So, that's two players then. I had heard that adidas was going to lose three players at the end of this year. Nic is one, I know who the second is, I wonder who the third one is? I wonder if it's Henman or Coria. Who else wears adidas clothes? They wouldn't drop Marat just as he's getting hot again. Hmmmm....