Yellow Knee Bands on Nadal? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Yellow Knee Bands on Nadal?

wcr
11-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Does anyone know the purpose of those yellow bands at the bottom of Nadal's knees?

Carlita
11-15-2006, 02:18 PM
surely this isn't worth a new thread:confused:

Loremaster
11-15-2006, 02:20 PM
it is something to reduce risk of knee injury, he had the same last year at Madrid when he was suffering form knee injury, but it does not affect his play

wcr
11-15-2006, 02:20 PM
surely this isn't worth a new thread:confused:

If the answer to the question is posted elsewhere, please provide a link. I couldn't find it after several minutes of searching and, frankly, I don't have all day to comb through MTF threads to find it.

wcr
11-15-2006, 02:25 PM
it is something to reduce risk of knee injury, he had the same last year at Madrid when he was suffering form knee injury, but it does not affect his play

Thanks for the answer. I hadn't seen Nadal wearing these before and didn't understand what happened to him. I thought his late 2005 injury was related to his foot.

Carlita
11-15-2006, 02:26 PM
If the answer to the question is posted elsewhere, please provide a link. I couldn't find it after several minutes of searching and, frankly, I don't have all day to comb through MTF threads to find it.hmm you could have gone to livescores or here (nadal forum) and asked in one of the threads. :shrug:

oh well, nevermind............