It's Time for a Where Are We Going in 2007 - Tournament Trips Thead! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

It's Time for a Where Are We Going in 2007 - Tournament Trips Thead!

*Ljubica*
11-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Well Isa did one of these for 2006, and I figured it was a good way to get through the off-season and the dark Winter nights - so where is everyone going next year?

We know that most people will be in Roland Garros - but where else? My plans are not 100% - but in principle they will be:-

Monte Carlo (quallie weekend only)
Rome (quallies and first 3 days)
Hamburg (possible but unlikely :sad: )
RG
One day at Wimbledon - can't stand more of the place than that :p
Stuttgart :bounce:
Umag
Madrid Masters in October
Either Vienna or Stockholm - too early to know yet.
Basel :inlove:

I guess these are pretty simialr to Elea again - so I look forward to that.

So how about everyone else?

LaTenista
11-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Wimbledon - not sure if I'll be at qualies or the main tournament yet :shrug:

WTA Cincinnati - probably going to be a volunteer.

Lexington (challenger) - qualies or finals weekend - I don't think I can do both. :awww:

TMS Cincinnati - I'm going to try hard to get that week off of work, again I'll probably be a volunteer.

Louisville (challenger) - qualies weekend.

This is all assuming I get to go to Australia & New Zealand in January 2008. If it turns out that can't happen I'll probably go to Montreal next year as well.

I didn't really like Indianapolis at all this year - but I might break down to go to day of qualies if Ryler is playing.

There are also some futures events in PA & IL next summer that could be interesting.

*Ljubica*
11-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Wimbledon - not sure if I'll be at qualies or the main tournament yet :shrug:

WTA Cincinnati - probably going to be a volunteer.

Lexington (challenger) - qualies or finals weekend - I don't think I can do both. :awww:

TMS Cincinnati - I'm going to try hard to get that week off of work, again I'll probably be a volunteer.

Louisville (challenger) - qualies weekend.

This is all assuming I get to go to Australia & New Zealand in January 2008. If it turns out that can't happen I'll probably go to Montreal next year as well.

I didn't really like Indianapolis at all this year - but I might break down to go to day of qualies if Ryler is playing.

There are also some futures events in PA & IL next summer that could be interesting.

OK. And I have to ask this...............I'm sorry if I've missed something (possibly when I was away) - but who is this Ryler I've seen you mention a few times recently? :confused: I can't even think of an ATP player called Ryler........!

LaTenista
11-09-2006, 06:20 PM
OK. And I have to ask this...............I'm sorry if I've missed something (possibly when I was away) - but who is this Ryler I've seen you mention a few times recently? :confused: I can't even think of an ATP player called Ryler........!

Ryler De Heart. He's 22, I'm pretty sure he graduated from the University of Illinois (where he won the NCAA Singles Championship) in May but he lives in Tampa, Florida. I first saw him at Indy qualies in July - he wasn't even ranked 1000 then but now he's around 590. He's a lefty like me but he's got a one handed backhand. He's the guy in my avatar. ;)

alisia
11-09-2006, 06:48 PM
At the moment I'm definately going to

Indian Wells ~ except the final :mad:
Roland Garros ~ 1st week
Nottingham ~ Mon, Tues & final

We are also thinking about going to Valencia but that depends on if I've got any money :D

FerrersLinda
11-09-2006, 06:54 PM
January - Coffee Bowl, CR - ITF Junior tourney
March - Miami, USA
May/June - RG, France

That's it I'm afraid for 2007.:rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
11-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Ryler De Heart. He's 22, I'm pretty sure he graduated from the University of Illinois (where he won the NCAA Singles Championship) in May but he lives in Tampa, Florida. I first saw him at Indy qualies in July - he wasn't even ranked 1000 then but now he's around 590. He's a lefty like me but he's got a one handed backhand. He's the guy in my avatar. ;)

Thanks.................cool name de Heart :cool:

Sue
11-10-2006, 08:18 PM
January - Coffee Bowl, CR - ITF Junior tourney
March - Miami, USA
May/June - RG, France

That's it I'm afraid for 2007.:rolleyes:

But Linda....that means I don't get to meet you at all next year! :-(

How about if one of us wins the lottery we all meet up somewhere and buy David a big plate of paella?

FerrersLinda
11-10-2006, 08:48 PM
But Linda....that means I don't get to meet you at all next year! :-(

How about if one of us wins the lottery we all meet up somewhere and buy David a big plate of paella?

Deal!:D

Sue
11-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Looking forward to it already ! :-)