The New Andy Murray???

star
11-09-2006, 10:58 AM
A nine year old lad

Also compared to Gasquet and Hingis when they were young

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=1651452006

FSRteam
11-09-2006, 12:20 PM
In a way all these stories about very young super stars make me laugh. After tomic and boluda, erveryone is desperate to find a young amazing talent. Now this young scot, before him I was told about FOUR year-old silva!!! :)

I think we should stop and wait till they play at a professional level. Look at d.young. He was predicted to be the next nadal/gasquet and right now he is among the best of his age but he is no nadal/gasquet. He may one day become a great player nervertheless...

CooCooCachoo
11-09-2006, 04:30 PM
In a way all these stories about very young super stars make me laugh. After tomic and boluda, erveryone is desperate to find a young amazing talent. Now this young scot, before him I was told about FOUR year-old silva!!! :)

I think we should stop and wait till they play at a professional level. Look at d.young. He was predicted to be the next nadal/gasquet and right now he is among the best of his age but he is no nadal/gasquet. He may one day become a great player nervertheless...

I have been told there is an Iranian three-month old that will win all Grand Slams :)

I agree, hyping these young kids is :cuckoo:

SHB
11-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Imagine the hype that will surround Agassi and Graf's kid.

adee-gee
11-09-2006, 05:07 PM
:lol: don't believe anything you read in The Scotsman ;)

Caralimon
11-10-2006, 03:49 AM
A chilean newspaper published an article about an out-of-this-world super talented player... of two years old. He's gonna be the next Nadal. I guess.

*Viva Chile*
11-13-2006, 02:28 AM
A chilean newspaper published an article about an out-of-this-world super talented player... of two years old. He's gonna be the next Nadal. I guess.

http://www.lun.com/modulos/catalogo/paginas/2006/11/09/LUCPRDE18LU0911.htm?tipoPantalla=1260
;)

star
11-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Agassi, himself, was hyped at age 3 and had a spot on TV hitting a tennis ball at that age. The clip is still around. Venus Williams was ballyhooed when she was around 9 years old. So, I guess people promoting kids for professional sports is never ending. Not endearing or healthy, but never ending.