< ...*Ironman (a.k.a Teddy Bear) off-season thread*... > [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

< ...*Ironman (a.k.a Teddy Bear) off-season thread*... >

GonzoFan
11-02-2006, 10:21 PM
I better created a new one for this year's off season. :p

News -

Fernando will arrive tomorrow morning to Chile and there'll be a press conference so we'll have to wait till tomorrow to hear some words from him.

PoderShileno
11-02-2006, 10:23 PM
suerte gf.¡ :lol:

GonzoFan
11-02-2006, 10:24 PM
Sorry for bumping the one from last year :o

PoderShileno
11-02-2006, 10:27 PM
:haha:

dont worrie :P

GonzoFan
11-02-2006, 10:30 PM
:lol:

I thought that if we use the one from last year some people might get confused because in that thread there was the whole plan we did last year for Xmas. :p

ChinoRios4Ever
11-03-2006, 02:09 AM
we must create a FEÑA 2007 YEAR IN REVIEW thread guys

GO FEÑA IN 2007, WIN THE DAVIS CUP AND STILL IN THE TOP 10!!!! :bounce: :banana: :yeah:

Fergie
11-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Any plans for this Xmas? :angel:

NicoFan
11-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Todos!

I have to run to a meeting right now but just noticed that Fernando has returned to Chile - there's an article in latercera.cl.

http://www.latercera.cl/medio/articu...250987,00.html

And just an fyi - there's one in terra.cl too - yesterday for Nico's press conference, all day there was just the article - but at the end of the day, they put up a video too whcih was very cool - they'll probably do the same for Fernando so look for it - if I see it, I'll post it.

GonzoFan
11-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Thanks NicoFan!

I'll watch the news tonight to see if they show something.

Here's Fernando's column from La Tercera.

By Fernando González

The numbers show that this was my best season

The illusion that I had to go to the Masters de Shangai was very big. The campaign of end of year was very good, with the three consecutive finals that I played in Vienna, Madrid and Basel, those served me to put me in the fight. I arrived to Paris-Bercy very motivated and with real options to qualify. But against Julien Benneteau I played a bad match, and cost me the elimination and to be without option to qualify for the Masters. I could say that I could never be comfortable to the court, that never I felt well and that I was tired. But several times in the last weeks I felt the same and in any case I could win the matches. In Basel, for example, the court did not accommodate to me much either and still I could get to the final. This time I did not obtain it because I failed much with my serve and I did not win free points. In addition that Benneteau played a good match and won it well. Thus it was as I could not reach the goal that had set to me for the end of the year.
But I must be realistic also and it would have been unfair to qualify for the Masters if I gave the four first months of the year and in addition I was bad in the Grand Slams, in which I did not pass the third round. In any case, the general balance I do of this year is very positive.
The numbers speak for themselves and show that this was my best season. Although I did not win any title, I played in a very good form a lot of big tournaments. I made semifinals in Montecarlo, Cincinnati, Toronto, in addition the final that I lost in Madrid against Roger Federer. I got to be seven of the world, my best position in the ranking, and reached the regularity that I was always looking for in my career. And the fact that removing the defeat against Benneteau in Paris, in the last tournaments of the year the player with lower ranking that beat me was Ivan Ljubicic in the final of Vienna, that is three of the world. And the others were against Federer, who is above of all the players on the tour.
Depending on what happens in Paris-Bercy I can finish this year in the top ten for the first time in my career, which is also very positive. In all these profits the work with Larry Stefanki has been very important. He has played the role that I wanted it to fulfilled. I have improved my serve, with my backhand I feel more sure and also with the volley. I added new aspects to my game that make me a more complete tennis player. The physical part has also been very important.
Today, in the age of 26 years old, I believe that I have much more still to do. Many players at this age already had their best moment, but I believe that I am passing through my peak. That allows me to think that now I can consolidate between the 10 best ones, not to be leaving and entering this group, and later to give the jump to try to be within the five best ones of the world. Today I feel with more experience and that helps me to be able to go through difficult moments.
What I want more is to rest. To think about the Masters is not worth the trouble. I thought it and I will not go as alternate. My best training is to rest before starting the pre-season looking to the next year that starts with the exhibition match of Kooyong in Australia previous to the first Grand Slam of the year. For that I need to be mental and physical well after a hard year.
I already talked it with Larry and he will be in Chile one week to work with me. I will also have to go to San Diego to continue with the pre-season that lasts all December.

NicoFan
11-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Sadly, terra never added a video. :sad:

I think all the Chileans here ought to call and complain to terra.cl. :lol: If they have it for Nico, they should have it for Fernando!!!!

enqvistfan
11-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the translation of the article :)

GonzoFan
11-07-2006, 05:24 AM
We know we won't have any news about Fernando for at least a couple of weeks but the last thing I heard was that he wanted to go fishing to the south.

Have Fun Fernando!! :yeah:

Blue Heart24
11-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Great season,Fernando :yeah: GL next year

RogiFan88
11-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Fena's not a Teddy Bear any more??

enqvistfan
11-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Peaceful place to relax and enjoy the nature :yeah:

Have a nice rest Fernando !!

We know we won't have any news about Fernando for at least a couple of weeks but the last thing I heard was that he wanted to go fishing to the south.

Have Fun Fernando!! :yeah:

GonzoFan
11-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Check the Kia website http://www.kia.cl/index.html

You'll see great images of Fernando when you open the site. ;)

And also above it says VER NUEVO COMERCIAL and there you can watch Fernando's new KIA commercial.

GonzoFan
11-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Fena's not a Teddy Bear any more??

He is still our Teddy Bear. ;)

RogiFan88
11-08-2006, 02:07 AM
He is still our Teddy Bear. ;)

Aww... gracias, GF!! Fena es siempre nuestro Osito! ;) :angel:

RogiFan88
11-08-2006, 02:07 AM
COOL Kia commercial w Fena looking even COOLer!

GonzoFan
11-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Vote for Fernando for the ATP PLAY OF THE YEAR!!

http://www.atptennis.com/en/mercedesbenz/poy/default.asp

He is nominated twice! But the one in Toronto is better. ;)

FelipeMIA89
11-08-2006, 03:07 AM
yeah i voted already! the willy..

GonzoFan
11-08-2006, 03:11 AM
yeah i voted already! the willy..

:yeah:

Vamos Feñaticos!!! Vote!! Vote!!! :D

Pattyta
11-08-2006, 03:41 AM
ya vote

RogiFan88
11-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Check the Kia website http://www.kia.cl/index.html

You'll see great images of Fernando when you open the site. ;)

And also above it says VER NUEVO COMERCIAL and there you can watch Fernando's new KIA commercial.

I wish WE had this KIA commercial here! Beautiful! Gracias!;)

RogiFan88
11-08-2006, 04:00 PM

I agree, it was amazing!!!!!!!! It made ALL the highlight reels in Canada!:worship:

Fergie
11-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Voted! :yeah:

ChinoRios4Ever
11-08-2006, 04:40 PM
voted too :yeah: (for the ljubo play)

enqvistfan
11-08-2006, 06:36 PM

I voted :yeah:

Hope Fernando will win and hope one of us will be lucky with the draw :)

The Kia commercial is very nice :yeah:

doris_hdz
11-09-2006, 01:37 AM
listo!!!!

Sparko1030
11-09-2006, 04:58 AM

:yeah: Voted for the Toranto play! Its so cool he has two nominations but I hope it doesn't split his vote like when and actor as two nominations at the Oscars! :lol:

doris_hdz
11-09-2006, 05:57 PM
vueron en las Ultimas noticias...el niñito que juega tenis y tiene como 2 años y medio...muy rico el niñito....

http://www.lun.cl/modulos/catalogo/Paginas/LUN_JPG/1000/2006/11/09/LUCPRDE18LU0911.jpg

GonzoFan
11-09-2006, 09:28 PM
That kid is so cute!! :hearts:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2828/nicolscu9.png (http://imageshack.us)

I knew they were going to do an article on him in a newspapers.
Saw him on Sunday on tv on ZOOM DEPORTIVO and he is just the sweetest!

It says that he plays even better than a 7 years old boy :eek: and he is only almost 3 :eek:

On tv they showed when he was talking with Horacio and Horacio asked him his name and he said "Nicolás Nadal" :lol: So cute!
And then they started hitting some balls and Horacio asked him what he just did and the boy said "A winner!" :lol: Really sweet!

Horacio said that the talent he has is incredible for someone of his age.

Let's hope we'll hear a lot more from him in the future.

GonzoFan
11-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Take a look at this article!

FEÑA GONZÁLEZ FIGHTS AGAINST THE CHOLESTEROL AS A COMIC CHARACTER

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8931/fernanditouc5.png (http://imageshack.us)

The Bomber now has new rivals in cómic and in the infantile theater

The actor and director Francisco Lopez made the plot and created Fernandito, the boy who represents the tennis player number one of Chile.

“Cholesterol, colesterolante, you stop right away”, says the grassy and evil Cholesterol and poor Fernandito, who comes dead from hunger after winning a tennis match, is hypnotized by eggs with mayonnaise, the fries and the pancake with cream that the evil cholesterol offers to him, even though the children request him to not pay attention to him.
But here appears Paltín, superagent of the power station of intelligence of Palta Hass, that rejects the bandit and avoids that Fernandito falls in its claws, for joy of the children who contemplate the scene.
This it is the argument of the play and the magazine “Paltín against the Cholesterol”, created by the agency Lopez and Amenábar and the company of theater El Árbol for the Committee of Paltas of Chile, that transforms Fernando González into a comic character.
“We created Fernandito like a boy so that the spectators, who have between five and ten years, feel identified with him, that is the potential Cholesterol victim, but is saved by Paltín, a kind of superhero”, says Francisco Lopez, well-known film actor and teleseries and ex- director of the National Institute of the Youth, who is the creator of the play and the characters, in addition director of the play.

The use of a figure of the sport is not new, since they did a campaign to prevent and to avoid the accidents of the transit with Eliseo Salazar.
“We were doing that when they proposed us to do something with palta and González. Then we transformed the cholesterol into an annoying character, who fights with the children and says to them “annoying little persons”, explains Lopez.
And the fight of González against the obesity is not new either since he has a tendency of getting fat must follow a strict diet. In fact, in his childhood he was fat.

The magazine is distributed in commercial establishments, whereas the play is presented/displayed in popular communes of Santiago, to finish the tour in Recoleta, on December 2, in the infantile block of the Teletón. “Hopefully Fernandito and Fernando will meet there”, Lopez says.

Fergie
11-10-2006, 12:16 AM
The kid is so cure ... And playe very good for his age :yeah:

Nice comic! :D

ChinoRios4Ever
11-10-2006, 02:14 AM
the kid is simply AMAZING WOOOOW :eek:

fernandito :haha: :haha: :haha:

ChinoRios4Ever
11-10-2006, 02:17 AM
look at this:

South African Fan Scoops Master Cup Challenge Competition

South African Peter Horn was pretty confident that he had the numbers right when he submitted his entry for the Tennis Masters Cup Challenge. But what he didn't count on was being the only person to correctly identify the order of the Top 8 of the Race to Shanghai after the Paris Masters.

"I'm very surprised that I was the only one among 11,000 entries who got the order right," said Peter, who lives in Cape Town. "I am over the moon to have won!"

One key to Peter's success was banking on big moves late in the season by Nikolay Davydenko, who finished No. 3, and Tommy Robredo, who finished No. 6. "I thought Davydenko and Robredo would be two guys who would finish the season strongly and Robredo also had the advantage of playing on home ground in Europe."

When it came to choosing his list, Peter listened to his head, not his heart. A big fan of Fernando Gonzalez, Peter did not pick the Chilean. "Gonzalez could have done some damage had he made Masters Cup but I didn't pick him because he was just too far off with the points... He had to make up too much ground."

And who is Peter's tip to win Masters Cup? Can Federer be beaten? "Nalbandian beat Roger last year so there's no reason it can't happen again. If Roger makes the final I think he'll win. The only chance will be if he starts slowly. But my money is still on Roger."

But hang on Peter. You selected Rafael Nadal as the tournament wnner in your Tennis Masters Cup Challenge entry. What gives? "My heart tells me that Federer will win, but had the Masters Cup Challenge come down to a tie-break to decide the overall winner, I thought the best strategy was to pick someone other that Federer, who most people would choose. And Nadal will want to take revenge on Roger for the Wimbledon final... and what better stage can there be?"

FEÑATICOS IN SOUTHAFRICA TOO?????? GREAT!!!! :eek: :yeah:

Mr. Disney will be very happy that a southafrican won the TMC challenge

PoderShileno
11-10-2006, 02:17 AM

RogiFan88
11-10-2006, 02:27 AM
How cute "Fernandito"!!

http://www.emol.com/especiales/panorama_ninos/fotos/paltin.jpg

Fernando González al teatro
El actor Francisco López ha encontrado un nicho interesante en el teatro infantil. Además de crear El árbol, una sala exclusivamente para niños, López realiza obras dirigidas, es decir, pensadas para apoyar marcas o campañas.

Por encargo de Palta Hass, escribió y dirigió "Paltín y Colesterol", una obra con personajes corpóreos que tiene como protagonista al tenista Fernando González, rostro de la fruta. En la historia, González es Fernandito, un niño a quien Colesterol quiere robarle su corazón y que es defendido por el superhéroe Paltín. El 8, la pieza comenzará una gira por comunas de Santiago. El top ten iría a una de las funciones.

So Fena is supposed to go to one of the theatre presentation during its tour of Santiago! COOL!
http://www.emol.com/especiales/panorama_ninos/index.htm

Sparko1030
11-11-2006, 04:53 AM
:yeah: cute kid-reminds me of clips they showed of Agassi as a child this year when he retired.

:lol: Fernandito!!! I guess you know you've "made" it when they make a comic character after you!

ChinoRios4Ever
11-17-2006, 05:18 PM
according with radio cooperativa, gonzo is having fun in his vacations in Tahiti..... :eek:

Alx
11-17-2006, 05:43 PM
In Tahiti ? :eek:
I'd love seeing Fena with a necklace of flowers... :lol:

Sparko1030
11-17-2006, 06:55 PM
With Gisela I presume....;)

RogiFan88
11-17-2006, 11:11 PM
In Tahiti ? :eek:
I'd love seeing Fena with a necklace of flowers... :lol:

...and anything else? or nothing else? ;) :angel:

sounds exactly like the kind of break he needs! then he can return in 2007 all refreshed, raring to go and ready to win titles! :cool:

Alx
11-19-2006, 06:21 PM
...and anything else? or nothing else? ;) :angel:
with a pareo around the hips :angel: ;)

RogiFan88
11-20-2006, 11:38 PM
with a pareo around the hips :angel: ;)

oh, OK, I'm a little disappointed...

Alx
11-21-2006, 01:38 PM
oh, OK, I'm a little disappointed...
I don't see at all what you were thinking about... :scratch:
Maybe... only the necklace of flowers ? :tape:
Oh no, I'd never thought to such a thing, I'm a wise girl :angel:

RogiFan88
11-21-2006, 07:09 PM
hee hee... ;)

GonzoFan
11-28-2006, 08:45 AM
I miss Fernando!! :awww:

I guess that like next week we should have some news about him. :shrug:

Sparko1030
11-28-2006, 05:13 PM
I miss Fernando!! :awww:

I guess that like next week we should have some news about him. :shrug:

:awww: :hug: I miss Fernando too Gonzofan! I hope and trust he's having a good vacation.

Fergie
11-30-2006, 04:25 PM
I read something about that Feña will play golf with Nicole Perrot, Lorena Ochoa and another guy in the next days ... I'll check the date to confirm this

ChinoRios4Ever
11-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Ivan "Bam-Bam" Zamorano will replace Gonzo in that exhibicion, Feña will travel to Argentina to start his pre-season in that days, Bam-Bam will play with Nicole and Lorena... Marcelo "Matador" Salas is the other option for the PRO-AM tournament

Alx
11-30-2006, 05:16 PM
Feña will travel to Argentina to start his pre-season in that days
In Argentina ? Why in Argentina ? :aplot:
Of course he's going there to start his pre-season :o

ChinoRios4Ever
11-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Argentina?????

anybody said Gisela Dulko????? :angel:

this guy is really :inlove:

zine56
11-30-2006, 06:28 PM
Argentina?????

anybody said Gisela Dulko????? :angel:

this guy is really :inlove:

this is not tennis related but... VAMOS COLO COLO :mad: today!!! LOL :lol:

olimpo
11-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Here's an interview Fernando did with El Mercurio yesterday :)

Fernando González: "Estoy muy motivado con ganarle a los rusos"

Miércoles 29 de Noviembre de 2006

Patricio Muñoz Ortega, El Mercurio Online

SANTIAGO.- Fernando González luce renovado. Con el pelo largo y la barba de varios días, el mejor tenista chileno del momento se practica los primeros exámenes previos a su pretemporada que comienza el lunes en Buenos Aires. Mientras argentinos y rusos cuentan las horas para jugar la gran final de Copa Davis en Moscú y recién cerrarán el domingo su temporada 2006, el santiaguino ya inicia su 2007 y comienza con energías.

-¿Fue buena decisión no ir al Masters como suplente?

"Me quedé fuera por muy poco, fue una lástima, pero hice un gran año que me dejó muy contento. Una chance era ir al Masters como suplente, pero mejor paré, tranquilo. Ir a China era perder dos semanas si es que no jugaba. Al final las usé para descansar, me aislé de todo, tuve un verdadero descanso que es vital para lo que quiero hacer en el año".

-Larry Stefanki te dijo que te olvidaras del tenis por un mes, ¿te sientes más despejado de mente que otros años?

"Larry es súper relajado en ese sentido, me dijo relajate, no se te va a olvidar jugar al tenis, llevas muchos años. Nos vamos a juntar una semana antes del Abierto de Australia, quizás éstas son, junto con las de 2004, las mejores vacaciones que he tenido en cuanto a descanso y desconectarme de todo. Es súper importante a la hora de afrontar una pretemporada y un año difícil como el que pasó. Las vacaciones son mal vistas para algunas personas, pero son súper necesarias para regular el cuerpo, la mente, uno viaja once meses al año jugando y entrenado casi todos los días".

-¿Qué te parece que Marcelo Ríos se haya descartado de Copa Davis?

"Leí en el diario que va a jugar Viña, bien por él y bien por el torneo, que por algo lo invita, quizás es una lástima por los más jóvenes, pero si juega es porque él quiere. Respecto de Copa Davis, a mí me preguntaron y di mi opinión, él está retirado y cada vez pasa más tiempo, entonces cada vez es más difícil que vuelva".

-¿Es razonable la molestia de los más jóvenes?

"Las dos posturas son razonables, los más jóvenes pelean por su conveniencia, el torneo por tener jugadores más atractivos. Pero Viña del Mar no es el único torneo del año, algunos ya tienen varios años de carrera y es hora de que empiecen a ganar partidos, a pasar las qualys (clasificaciones). Creo que queda un wild card y sería bueno que se lo den a un joven chileno, pero es responsabilidad del director del torneo...".

-¿Tus motivaciones para 2007 pasan por el ranking o por hacer cosas grandes?

"Obviamente que quiero seguir subiendo, siempre quise ser top ten, terminar el año ahí y lo hice, muy importante la manera que terminé jugando, quedé con una deuda en Grand Slams. Empecé el año muy mal y fui mejorando, eso hizo que disfrutara mucho más en la cancha, al final sentía que no era tanto el sacrificio que hacía al jugar".

-Si Ruisa es campéon este fin de semana, podrían bajarse algunos del duelo con Chile, ¿te gustaría que eso pasara?

"A mí me gustaría que ganaran los argentinos, pero, la verdad, creo que van a ganar los rusos. Ahora si triunfan, creo que ellos como campeones defensores querrán defender el título. Todo va a depender de las motivaciones personales de cada jugador, pero yo estoy muy motivado para ganarle a los rusos, venga quien venga".

-Pero ellos son un equipo con Davydenko y Safín, y otro sin ellos...

"Safín (Marat, 26 ATP) y Davydenko (Nikolay, 3 ATP) son grandes jugadores. Aunque viene volviendo de una lesión, Andreev (Igor, 91 ATP) es uno de los mejores que tienen en arcilla, Youzhny (Mikhail, 24 ATP) y Tursunov (Dmitry, 22 ATP) son peligrosos en el dobles. No sé como llegarían acá Davydenko y Safín, Nikolay está jugando la final de la Davis, está inscrito en los primeros torneos del año, acaba de jugar el Masters, es inhumano lo que hace, así que hay que esperar y ver qué traen".

-¿Chile necesita un Massú más fuerte para ganar a Rusia?

"El año del Nico no fue tan malo, terminó 40, lo que pasa es que es menos de lo que él venía haciendo, pero el año anterior fue difícil por las lesiones. El tenis es así, hay años en que te sientes mejor que en otros. Lo bueno es que tuvo unas buenas vacaciones, tiene tiempo para prepararse y todos los años uno empieza con las motivaciones a tope. Vamos a estar jugando en Chile, que es algo que nos ayuda mucho y él siempre sube su nivel en Copa Davis"

Latidos de un corazón blanco

-¿Cómo vas a ver el partido de Colo Colo mañana?

"Voy a verlo con amigos, el partido pasado me junté con algunos. Se ve difícil porque es una final, pero lo bueno es que Colo Colo ha hecho goles de visita, se ha ganado el respeto internacional".

-¿Sufres viendo a los partidos?

"Antes sufría más, ahora como que estoy más tranquilo, al final uno ve fútbol para disfrutarlo, pero cuando se pone difícil me pongo nervioso, lo importante es que Colo Colo es un gram equipo y no es causalidad lo que está pasando. Si no es ésta será la próxima".

-¿Cómo ves la figura de Matías Fernández?

"Es un jugador admirable, recién tiene 20 años, cuando me preguntaron dije que tiene un gran presente y un mejor futuro, fue transferido a un gran club en Europa. Va en ascenso. Lo que más me gusta de él es que está preocupado de su profesión, se nota que quiere ser siempre mejor y eso habla muy bien de él".

olimpo
11-30-2006, 08:06 PM
It’s funny when he talks about that he used to be very nervous during Colo Colo matches but now he’s calmer since football is something to enjoy after all but still gets nervous when things seem difficult. That reminds me of what we are going through sometimes during his matches :lol:

RogiFan88
11-30-2006, 08:30 PM
gracias por la entrevista!!

GonzoFan
11-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Article from La Tercera.

"Is good for the tournament"

Fernando González and the participation of Marcelo Ríos in the ATP of Viña del Mar.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7011/dibujohgjgfbw4.png (http://imageshack.us)

The number one of Chile said he did not know the actual level of the left-handed, but hopes that the time that is left for the tournament to start he can get ready to get well prepared. On the other hand he said that it was fine that the "Chno" does not play Davis Cup, because "there is more pressure"

First, a passage to La Isla de Pascua and then passages to Tahiti. After that, a return to Santiago to be with the family soon starting off for the south of Chile, where he closed a perfect vacations. A month of relax has taken Fernando González, who followed exactly the order from Larry Stefanki to forget the tennis. “It was very different from the last year, when I played the Masters and I rested little, which affected to me in the first tournaments of the year”, said to La Tercera the national tennis player.
The next Monday, in Buenos Aires, the “Bomber of the Queen” ends ihis vacations and will begin the preseason to prepare the 2007. Yesterday in fact, a medical control was made that will continue today.

Rios and Viña

González says long ago that that he does not see play Marcelo Ríos. He comments that something has seen by television in seniors, but in any case he agress with him playing the ATP of Viña del Mar. “For the tournament I think that it is good. He is attractive for people and by something it has has as much cover. It is a suffer for other younger players because they lose an invitation with this, but for something they give it to him (Ríos)”, says the Olympic medallist.
The tournament of the City Garden will gamble for the first time under the modality of all against all, with eight groups of three players each one. Surely González will be favorite and could run into with ex- number one of the world. “Well, if I have to play against him will be a match like any other and I will enter to win as always. Today I do not know in what level he will be, but has time to prepare and I hope that it goes well for him”, added the first national racket.

Although González endorses the performance of the “Chino” in Viña del Mar, is in agreement with the decision of the left-handed to marginalize of any possible nomination to be in the duel against Russia.
“I do not know if the Davis Cup is more demanding than Viña, but exists greater pressure and other things that make it more complicated. There is a country behind and Ríos is retired, reason why to him it would become very difficult to face a competition like the Davis Cup”, sentence the Chilean, who thinks that in the final of this weekend the champion will be Russia.

González will start the year with the exhibition in Kooyong, in Melbourne, the previous week to the Australian Open which starts on January 15. Then he will play the tour in South America, something that he did not do this year.

RogiFan88
11-30-2006, 08:34 PM
oh good, more Fena news!! gracias, GF! ;)

GonzoFan
11-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks olimpo! ;)

olimpo
11-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Thanks olimpo! ;)

Thank you GonzoFan!!! ;)

Alx
11-30-2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks olimpo ang Gonzofan for the article :yeah:

ChinoRios4Ever
11-30-2006, 11:03 PM
this is not tennis related but... VAMOS COLO COLO :mad: today!!! LOL :lol:

thanks gonzofan 4 the article....

im so nervous!!!!! VAMOS COLO-COLOOOOOO!!!!!!! tonight...

ChinoRios4Ever
12-01-2006, 04:04 AM
Fernando González y campeonas mundiales se impusieron en Premios Olivo

El tenista de La Reina fue elegido el Mejor de los Mejores y la selección femenina de hockey patín logró la Actuación Relevante del año en las distinciones otorgadas por los propios deportistas.

Los Premios Olivo que se entregan en base a una votación de los propios deportistas nacionales, distinguieron en las principales categorías de la edición 2006 al tenista Fernando González y a la selección femenina de hockey patín.

En la ceremonia efectuada en la Hacienda Santa Martina, en Lo Barnechea, el top ten chileno fue elegido el Mejor de los Mejores, superando al futbolista de Colo Colo Matías Fernández y el motociclista Francisco López.

Como Actuación Relevante del año se impusieron las campeonas mundiales de hockey patín con la corona lograda en el certamen de San Miguel realizado en octubre, por sobre el título del orbe en rally 450 cc de López y las tres finales consecutivas de González en el circuito ATP (Viena, Madrid y Basilea).

Una de las figuras de la selección femenina, Tadish Prat, comentó este nuevo galardón en diálogo con Al Aire Libre en Cooperativa.

"Estoy súper feliz de que sigan reconociéndonos, que no se hayan olvidado de nosotras, porque pensé que iba a ser algo momentáneo. Orgullosa de lo que hemos logrado, creo que en nuestro segundo Mundial hemos demostrado mucho y seguiremos peleando por la camiseta de Chile", expresó.

Matías Fernández también obtuvo una distinción y fue a Mejor Jugada del año.

En los Premios Olivo votaron los 10 exponentes más dastacados de 54 disciplinas.

GonzoFan
12-01-2006, 06:38 AM
I didn't know that!! :o :o :o

Congratulations Fernando for winning the Olivo Award!!! :D :yeah: :D

doris_hdz
12-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Felicidades a Fernando por este nuevo premio....se lo merece por este excelente año.....

doris_hdz
12-01-2006, 04:57 PM
im so nervous!!!!! VAMOS COLO-COLOOOOOO!!!!!!! tonight...[/QUOTE]

Menos mal que empataron......

Vamos Colo Colo......a ganar en Santiago

doris_hdz
12-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Gracias Olimpo ang Gonzofan por los articulos!!!!

Fergie
12-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Congrats Feña! :yeah:

http://olivia.canal13.cl/medios/data/Deportes/Tenis/fernando_gonzalez_1201_l.jpg

doris_hdz
12-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Congrats Feña! :yeah:

http://olivia.canal13.cl/medios/data/Deportes/Tenis/fernando_gonzalez_1201_l.jpg

:kiss::worship: :hearts::drool::clap2::woohoo:

Gracias Fergie por traer esta imagen:yeah:

Fergie
12-01-2006, 05:12 PM
No es muy buena pero fue la uncia que encontre :p

ChinoRios4Ever
12-01-2006, 05:15 PM
alguien sabe si este premio es nuevo o no?
nunca habia escuchado o leido antes de esto

Fergie
12-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Por nombre no lo reconozco, pero si sabia que habia una votacion de deportistas para premiar a los mejores, no se si seran los mismos :p

doris_hdz
12-03-2006, 04:50 AM
Fotos del Feña en la Teletón, si hubiera sido millonaria hubiera comprado su raqueta para que me haga clases particulares...pero como no tengo $$$$ ...obligada a verlo por la Tv....Algunas fotos no salieron muy buenas pero peor es nada....

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/189/s6002376xu4.jpg

doris_hdz
12-03-2006, 05:00 AM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4200/s6002377ev5.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9656/s6002378ms2.jpg

Pattyta
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
gracias Doris por las fotos
mas lindo cuando le dio un besito a la raqueta quien fuera raqueta :)
jajaja
chau

doris_hdz
12-03-2006, 06:08 PM
A SIP...EN ESE MOMENTO CUANTAS NO QUISIMOS SER LA RAQUETA.......:haha::haha:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3633/s6002400yn9.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9756/s6002397ak4.jpg

doris_hdz
12-03-2006, 06:10 PM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/791/s6002386zu2.jpg

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9939/s6002385ij9.jpg

NicoFan
12-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Nice pictures of Fernando too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias otra vez Doris!

doris_hdz
12-03-2006, 07:07 PM
DE NADA.... SI CUANDPO LO VI....CASI ME DIO UN INFARTO Y FUI A BUSCAR AL TIRO LA CÁMARA......

PATTYTA...DEMAS Q SOÑASTE CON TENER MAS $$$ PARA COMPRAR LA RAQUETA DEL FEÑA Y ASI QUE TE HAGA CLASES PARTICULARES...YO ESTABA QUE IBA A ASALTAR UN BANCO .....PARA PODER TENER A MI FEÑA ENSEÑANDOME TAN CERQUITA....:haha:

Alx
12-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the pics of Fernando doris :hug:

Sparko1030
12-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Thanks for posting the great Fernando pics :hearts: doris!!!

Pattyta
12-04-2006, 02:54 AM
pense por un momento asaltar un banco claro quien mejor pa dar una clases que el
jijij gracias por las fotos

Pattyta
12-04-2006, 02:59 AM
I found these pics
enjoy
bye

doris_hdz
12-04-2006, 03:40 AM
tus fotos si que salieron bien Pattyta....

RogiFan88
12-04-2006, 04:26 AM
A SIP...EN ESE MOMENTO CUANTAS NO QUISIMOS SER LA RAQUETA.......:haha::haha:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3633/s6002400yn9.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9756/s6002397ak4.jpg

mmm... hola, guapo!! ;)

Pattyta
12-05-2006, 02:28 AM
no las saque yo Doris las encontre en ese momento no atine a ir a buscar la camara jijiji solo disfrute mirandolo y riendose

doris_hdz
12-05-2006, 03:56 PM
yo ni me acuerod el $$$ que dio la telefonica...yo parti como una bala a buscar la cámara..por eso no saque fotos donde salen los 2 .....

cuando se pusieron a saltar y gritar........mas me enamoré.....

sip...riendose se ve mas lindooooo.....

GonzoFan
12-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Gracias Doriz y Pattyta!

Here's a very short video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An35zPFsy3s

doris_hdz
12-09-2006, 02:05 AM
gracias Gonzofan por el video......no importa que sea poquito...con tal de ver al feña y al Nico da lo mismo...

Pattyta
12-11-2006, 02:59 AM
thanks for the video Gonzofan! :)

Fergie
12-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Este viernes llega a Chile Larry Stefanki

SANTIAGO.- Su segunda semana de pretemporada cumple Fernando González bajo las órdenes de su preparador físico, Carlos Burgos.

El mejor tenista chileno y actual 10 del mundo, cumplirá el viernes dos semanas de acondicionamiento físico y ese mismo día partirá a Viña del Mar junto a su entrenador, el estadounidense Larry Stefanki, junto a quien comenzará a poner énfasis en la parte tenística.

Según Burgos, "Fernando llegó un poquito pesado de la pretemporada (85 kilos, contra los 82 que pesaba cuando se fue de vacaciones), algo que es súper natural, estamos trabajando para corregir eso. Desde el punto de vista de la potencia eso está intacto en él, por lo que en resumen se podría decir que volvió bastante bien de las vacaciones".

El profesional añadió que "esperamos que en Australia él ya esté jugando con su peso ideal", al tiempo que puntualizó que mientras González esté en Viña "lo acompañaré sólo algunos días, seguramente día por medio vaya para allá".

Este viernes, luego del arribo de Stefanki a Chile, González partirá con él rumbo a Viña del Mar para entrenar en la cancha de cemento de una casa particular, donde hace ya un par de años que prepara la primera parte del año.

RogiFan88
12-14-2006, 06:01 PM
gracias por las noticias, Fergie [que avvy tan monisimo...!] ;)

Fergie
12-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Fernando González: "Es bueno cambiar de lugares para la Davis"

Fernando González valoró la idea de que Copa Davis se juegue en ciudades donde nunca antes se ha organizado, en referencia al duelo que enfrentará a Chiley Rusia los próximos días 9, 10 y 11 de febrero.

El actual número 10 del ranking mundial dijo que "igual encuentro bueno cambiar de lugares para que más público pueda ver tenis. Para la gente de provincia es más difícil venir hasta acá, y entonces no tienen tantas posibilidades de vernos".

Las declaraciones las formuló en la inauguración de una tienda de la multinacional de ropa deportiva Adidas.

En la ocasión, Fernando González ratificó que mañana llega al país el estadounidense Larry Stefanki para dirigir en terreno esta segunda parte de la pretemporada que se realizará en Viña del Mar y en la que la parte tenística adquiere relevancia y lo físico pasa a un plano secundario.

GonzoFan
12-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Fernando is the 2006 winner of the Fox Sports award for best SA tennis player. :D :banana: :D

Congratulations Fernando!!!! :yeah: :hug: :banana: :bigclap:

ChinoRios4Ever
12-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Fernando González fue elegido como el tenista más destacado por Fox Sports

El número 10 del mundo fue galardonado en la noche del jueves por la cadena televisiva, que realizó su cuarta premiación anual en el Jackie Gleason Theater of the Performing Arts de Miami Beach.

La cuarta edición anual de los Premios Fox Sports tuvo en la noche del jueves al chileno Fernando González como uno de los premiados al ser escogido como el mejor tenista de la temporada.

La ceremonia se efectuó en el Jackie Gleason Theater of the Performing Arts de Miami Beach (Estados Unidos) sin la presencia del número uno de Chile y décimo en el Sistema de Entrada de la ATP, quien se encuentra en nuestro país realizando su pretemporada.

La premiación será emitida por Fox Sports el domingo 17 de diciembre.

El mexicano Rafael Márquez, de las filas de FC Barcelona, se coronó como el "Futbolista más destacado en Europa" y el "Atleta del año".

El premio al "Futbolista más destacado" recayó en el argentino Rodrigo Palacio, jugador de Boca Juniors.

Alfio Basile fue reconocido como el director técnico "más destacado" por su trabajo al frente de Boca Juniors y la selección argentina, mientras que el equipo de fútbol latinoamericano más destacado fue Boca Juniors, campeón del Torneo de Clausura argentino y la Recopa Sudamericana 2006.

El galardón al arquero más destacado fue para Oswaldo Sánchez, de Chivas de Guadalajara de México.

Por primera vez a través de mensajes de texto los fanáticos escogieron a sus favoritos en las categorías de "Mejor gol de la Copa Toyota Libertadores", que se lo llevó Ernesto Farias, de River Plate de Argentina, por el partido que jugó contra Corinthians de Brasil.

El "Mejor gol de la Copa Nissan Sudamericana" lo ganó Ángel Morales, de Banfield, por el partido contra San Lorenzo, ambos de Argentina, mientras que el jugador de Boca Juniors Martin Palermo triunfó en la categoría de "Mejor gol de la Recopa" por el encuentro ante Sao Paulo de Brasil.

Por la alfombra dorada desfilaron los boxeadores Lennox Lewis y Hector Camacho; los futbolistas Jorge Campos, mexicano, y Cobi Jones, estadounidense; el beisbolista Orlando Cepeda, y el productor de boxeo Don King, entre otras figuras.

La velada estuvo amenizada por el cantautor colombiano Fonseca, el argentino Diego Torres y el mexicano Christian Castro.

Otros atletas que triunfaron fueron el beisbolista venezolano Johan Santana, de los Minnesota Twins; el boxeador puertorriqueño Miguel Cotto, campeón mundial welter de boxeo, y el jugador de baloncesto argentino Juan Ignacio Sánchez, de Unicaja Málaga de España y de la selección de Argentina.

El galardón al piloto más destacado se lo llevó el mexicano Rubén Prado.

La "Revelación del Año" lo obtuvo el futbolista argentino Fernando Gago, y el galardón al "Atleta Paralímpico del año" fue para la mexicana Perla Patricia Bustamante Corono.

Tres premios especiales fueron para el entrenador de Chivas de Guadalajara, el mexicano José Manuel de la Torre; Bruno Marioni, como goleador del Torneo de Apertura mexicano, y una mención honorífica recayó en la selección Argentina.

El premio a la "Trayectoria más destacada" recayó en José Sulaimán, presidente de la CMB y del Salón de la Fama Internacional de Boxeo.

La revelación juvenil de los Premios Fox Sports fue para el argentino Oscar Ustari.

Alonsofz
12-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Buenas... Soy nuevo en el foro, lo encuentro bastante bueno ^^.

Aportando en este thread, hoy se dijo en Radio Cooperativa que Julio Peralta, el ex-tenista chileno, está entrenando precisamente con Fernando González y Larry Stefanki, para volver al circuito.

Tal vez no tenga mucho que ver, pero igual es noticia.

Saludos :D

ChinoRios4Ever
12-15-2006, 06:31 PM
bienvenido alonsofz :wavey:

si lo escuche en la radio, seria buenisimo que vuelva Julio

ChinoRios4Ever
12-15-2006, 06:34 PM
LARRY IS IN CHILE!!!!!!

Larry Stefanki se sorprendió con participación de Ríos en Viña del Mar

El técnico estadounidense, quien se encuentra en nuestro país, destacó que el ex número uno del mundo se mida con "jugadores jóvenes como en el tenis real".

Tras llegar a nuestro país para trabajar en la pretemporada de su pupilo Fernando González (10º de la ATP), el técnico estadounidense Larry Stefanki se confesó sorprendido con la confirmada participación de Marcelo Ríos en el ATP de Viña del Mar.

Stefanki, quien dirigió a Ríos cuando alcanzó la cúspide del tenis en marzo de 1998, comentó a Al Aire Libre en Cooperativa: "No sabía nada, no sigo su carrera. Si es así que bueno que deje de jugar entre los abuelos (en referencia la circuito de veteranos) y se mida con jugadores jóvenes como en el tenis real".

El coach indicó que para Ríos "puede ser fácil" jugar en febrero venidero en Viña del Mar si es que entrena seriamente.

Stefanki dirigirá a Fernando González en un condominio privado de Viña del Mar, preparando su primer gran desafío de la temporada 2007 en el Abierto de Australia.

El norteamericano sostuvo que trabajarán varios aspectos del juego del chileno, como la devolución de servicio, el revés y las llegadas a la malla.

El técnico sostuvo que su meta es consolidar al chileno entre los cinco mejores del mundo, mejorando su actuación en los Grand Slam. Además, sostuvo que su pupilo bajará la cantidad de torneos jugados de 25 ó 26 a sólo 20.

RogiFan88
12-15-2006, 07:50 PM
Felicito a Fena!!!

Sparko1030
12-15-2006, 09:50 PM
:banana: Congrats to Fena on winning SA Tennis Player of the Year!!! There are so many good players from SA so it is a real honor (and a deserved one!)

Welcome Alonsofz! :wavey:

Fergie
12-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Congrats Feña, well deserved! :woohoo:

NicoFan
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeay! So happy that Fernando won the tennis award! :woohoo:

Can't wait to see him on Dec 17! :yeah:

RogiFan88
12-16-2006, 01:47 AM
NF, you mean you get to see this awards show?? We get no good channels up here... such a ripoff...

NicoFan
12-16-2006, 02:06 AM
NF, you mean you get to see this awards show?? We get no good channels up here... such a ripoff...

It's on Sunday at 9:00 p.m. on Fox Sports en espanol.

One great thing about living in NYC is that we get all the spanish stations. :yeah:

I read an article in the Wall Street Journal about how Canadians are annoyed because your government doesn't allow many US stations. So people are using illegal satellite and cable feeds - don't blame them. It's stupid - the Canadian government says that Canadians have to keep your own culture. :shrug: But meantime you can't get any sports show.

GonzoFan
12-16-2006, 04:14 AM
I think Fernando wasn't at the ceremony because it was in Miami.

ChinoRios4Ever
12-16-2006, 04:57 AM
i think received the award here in chile

NicoFan
12-16-2006, 12:39 PM
That sucks...I wanted to see him. :sad:

NicoFan
12-16-2006, 01:37 PM
There's an article in lun.com about Fernando winning:

http://www.lun.com/modulos/catalogo/Paginas/LUN_JPG/1260/2006/12/16/LUCSTDE36LU1612.jpg

*Viva Chile*
12-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Buenas... Soy nuevo en el foro, lo encuentro bastante bueno ^^.

Aportando en este thread, hoy se dijo en Radio Cooperativa que Julio Peralta, el ex-tenista chileno, está entrenando precisamente con Fernando González y Larry Stefanki, para volver al circuito.

Tal vez no tenga mucho que ver, pero igual es noticia.

Saludos :D

Bienvenido al foro Alonso :wavey:
Que bueno saber que Julio quiera volver, tenía un revés expectacular, lástima que nunca le acompañó el físico, pero siempre hay nuevas oportunidades.

GonzoFan
12-17-2006, 06:53 AM
It seems that when they announced Fernando as the winner they showed a taped message from Fernando thanking everyone for the award.

Bienvenido Alonso. :wavey:

GonzoFan
12-24-2006, 05:11 AM
Fernando again this year visited the abuelitos for this christmas!
How sweet! :hug:
He was there with Gisela :D

http://www.gonzaleztenis.com/fotos/noticias/151g.jpghttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3475/dibujoferoo5.png (http://imageshack.us)

Read more about it on his website. ;)

http://www.gonzaleztenis.com/noticia.php?id=151

GonzoFan
12-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Fernando and Gisela at the Colo-Colo match.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/123/dibujofersy2.png (http://imageshack.us)

enqvistfan
12-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Thank you everyone for all the news during the off-season :hug:

Congrats to Fernando for this award, it's deserved :hug: :hug:

Bienvenido Alonso :wavey:

olimpo
12-24-2006, 10:05 AM
Fernando again this year visited the abuelitos for this christmas!
How sweet! :hug:
He was there with Gisela :D

LUN has a beautiful photo gallery of it :hearts:

http://www.lun.com/galeria_fotos/detalle_galeria.asp?cuerpo=707&seccion=701&subseccion=902&idnoticia=390749396324306

RogiFan88
12-24-2006, 08:28 PM
So sweet of Fena -- thinking of others during his off-season! ;)

Sparko1030
12-24-2006, 08:37 PM
Thanks for all the great Fernando news everyone! I just checked in today and didnt' think I'd find anything new-what a nice surprise! And agian, what a thougthful guy Fena is to take time to visit the abuelitos :) (and good to see he and Gisela are still together. :yeah: )

NicoFan
12-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Oh how sweet - and the picture with the baby is so sweet too! :)

And very happy that Fer is still with Gisela. :woohoo: Now maybe I will see little Fernanditos and Fernanditas some day. :lol:

NicoFan
12-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Fer leaves for Australia on January 5 - from latercera.cl:

Fernando González had a complete month of holidays. Very rested, he began the pre-season three weeks ago. He went seven days to Buenos Aires, where put accent to the physical part and later al returned country to establish in Vina del Mar, where he sought similar conditions to the ones that will find in his official début in the Tour 2007: the Australian Open.

Last Friday, Larry Stefanki, the coach of González, left Chile. It was a week adjusting some essential aspects to repeat the successes reached in the straight end of last year.

"We work a lot the reverse, the ascents to the net, the volley. They are aspects that already came putting emphasis since we begin to work together and that will be vital to have a good start in the hard courts of Australia", said González.

The number one of Chile leaves January 5 for Melbourne, where first will play an exhibition Kooyong Classis, since January 10, where also they are noted Roger Federer, David Nalbandian, Andy Roddick, among others.

Will be the precise squeeze for the first one Grand Slam of the year. "It is not easy to leave with a large tournament, because all we are in period of adjustment. The good thing is that the first part of the year I defend almost nothing", said Gonzalez.

RogiFan88
12-30-2006, 03:10 AM
Great to hear Fena will play Kooyong!! Good place to warm up for AO.

In the Teddy Bear off-season, I've been catching up on some DVDs/videos! Just finished watching Fena beat James at DC06 QF on grass -- some amazing shots fr our Osito, esp at the net!! VAMOS!!!!!!!!

I so want Fena to make the 2nd week of all the slams in 07... and win a title or two, preferably a TMS. It was so great to see him do well in Toronto this year...

Fergie
01-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Fernando González juega a beneficio del Hogar de Cristo

SANTIAGO.- El tenista nacional Fernando González (10° ATP) presentó esta mañana el encuentro que disputará el jueves en el estadio Nacional frente al argentino Sergio Roitman (73°), duelo con el que se esperan recaudar fondos en beneficio del Hogar de Cristo.

La primera raqueta nacional saldrá al Court Central del recinto ñuñoíno a las 22:00 horas para enfrentar a Roitman, en una superficie rápida de cemento que le permitirá de paso comenzar a prepararse para lo que será el próximo Abierto de Australia.

"Esto es algo que siempre había querido hacer, estoy muy contento ya que el Hogar de Cristo es una institución muy confiable que merece el respeto y el cariño de todos los chilenos. Desde hace mucho tiempo mi inquietud era hacer algo social para devolver la mano a lo que me ha dado mi deporte", dijo González en la presentación.

El pupilo de Larry Stefanki se enfrentará a Roitman en un duelo a tres sets, que será precedido por el denominado "Duelo del recuerdo", que sostendrán los ex tenistas Patricio Cornejo y Jaime Fillol.

Con los fondos que se reunirán en esta jornada, se espera poder reconstruir las dependencias del Hogar Familiar del Hogar de Cristo, que resultó destruido en un incendio en el 2004 y a cuyas instalaciones serán trasladados 25 niños de la Fundación.

ChinoRios4Ever
01-04-2007, 04:19 PM
hay tv para este partido?

Fergie
01-04-2007, 04:31 PM
No he visto ninguna promocion del partido hasta el momento

ChinoRios4Ever
01-04-2007, 04:45 PM
pero por algo juegan a las 22 pm

es horario de tv.... yo tampoco he leido alguna promocion sobre el partido

Pattyta
01-05-2007, 04:47 AM
lo dan el sabado en tvn
algo es algo

Fergie
01-05-2007, 11:30 AM
González venció a un "duro" Roitman en duelo benéfico

Un triunfo más complicado de lo esperado fue el que consiguió el tenista nacional Fernando González (10º) sobre el argentino Sergio Roitman (72º) por 4-6, 7-6 (3) y 6-3 en un duelo benéfico organizado por el Hogar de Cristo.

El chileno se vio un poco lento en cuanto a sus movimientos producto de la intensa pretemporada que sostuvo, pero con el correr de los minutos fue adquiriendo el ritmo acostumbrado.

En ese sentido, no sorprendió que Roitman se quedara con el triunfo en la primera manga y forzara a un ti break en la segunda, para que posteriormente González ganara en tres sets.

Al encuentro, que se disputó en el Court Central del Estadio Nacional, llegaron más de cinco mil personas, quienes cooperaron con el duelo.

De esta forma, el chileno partirá a Melbourne, donde a partir del 10 de enero jugará en el Kooyong Clasicc, un torneo de exhibición que sirve de preparación para el Abierto de Australia.

http://www.latercera.cl/showjpg/0,,1_245546862_246,00.jpg

rats_lex
01-05-2007, 08:57 PM
lo dan el sabado en tvn
algo es algo

Sábado a las 22:00 horas.-

Pattyta
01-05-2007, 09:34 PM
no es en la tarde despues pongo la hora

Pattyta
01-05-2007, 09:37 PM
es a las 17.30 el sabado en tvn

vayan a tvn.cl en donde dice cartelera en la izq y hacen click y ven el dia de mañana
chauuu

ChinoRios4Ever
01-05-2007, 10:21 PM
es una verguenza q den los partidos en diferidos

MALDITOS REALITYS SHOW!!!!!! :mad: :shout: :fiery: :ras:

Fergie
01-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Iran a dar todo el partido o solo un resumen? :p

ChinoRios4Ever
01-05-2007, 11:09 PM
yo creo q un resumen

haran lo mismo q cuando dan los partidos de los futuros seguramente