NELSON, Jameer (Orlando) $ 4.55
MILICIC, Darko (Orlando)

Mario66
11-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Memphis - Knicks OVER 187pts $1.90

Philly - Atlanta OVER 200pts $1.94

bad gambler
11-01-2006, 10:49 AM
lol Mario season has only just started, slow down ;)

Lebowski
11-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Golden State -6.5....... Alll ABOARD

Mario66
11-01-2006, 04:36 PM
lol Mario season has only just started, slow down ;)

I know, but have to play those anyway..:)

Mario66
11-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Orlando Magic - Chicago Bulls
Most Points

NOCIONI, Andres (Chicago)
DENG, Luol (Chicago)
DUHON, Chris (Chicago)
MILICIC, Darko (Orlando)

Nelson now only $3.30... (Centrebet)

Mario66
11-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers - Washington Wizards

Gilbert Arenas, OVER 26.5pts $1.83

James LeBron, OVER 28.5pts $1.83

Mistaflava
11-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Wednesday, November 1

Washington Wizards +6 (2 Units)

The Washington Wizards kick off the season pretty much the same way they finished it in 2005...against Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. It took only 6 games for the Wizz to go crashing out of the 2005 NBA Playoffs against this Cleveland team and what I like about this season opening game for both teams is that the Wizards probably still have that loss fresh on their minds. What you have to realize about that series is that the Wizz lost three of those games by one point and this is an intense rivalry that should never have a spread this high unless someone significant is injured. Eddie Jordan was talking about the kind of defense he wants his team to play this season and how he hade to make some changed because he couldn't bare to watch the way some of guys were 'D'eeing it up. He is going to go with the lock-down, man-to-man, half-court 'D which should allow guys like Caron Butler, Gilbert Arenas and Antawn Jamieson to pick a lot more pockets than usual. The key to the game tonight for the Wizards will be to force the Cavaliers to make a lot of mistakes and that is something Eddie Jordan has never had a problem with against the Cavs. Butler is averaging 1.8 steals per game against the Cavs and he should be able to harass Lebron who is turning the ball over 3.4 times per game against Washington. The Wizards have to be agressive with Lebron, they can't just let him take the rock to the hoop and drop two whenver he wants. There is a great chance that both Butler and Arenas play almost this entire game. I also really like the addition of Shooting Guard Deshawn Stevenson who if given the chance, can really shoot the lights out. He will obviously share time with Antonio Daniels which gives the Wizz a lot of fire power if Arenas and Butler don't have the looks they are looking for. Big boy Etan Thomas will start on the inside and since the Wizards have not had to make many changes from last year's roster, a lot of these players have already played together which makes it a whole lot easier. The Wizards are 13-4 in their last 17 regular season games against Cleveland. The points are just too much for a National TV game.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are back but are they in shape. We all know about Gilbert Arenas getting his ass snubbed for Team USA and there is really no telling who he is going to take it out on first. As for the Cavs, Lebron was on team USA and could quite possibly have some FIBA hangover in his opening game but the rest of the Cleveland team did not participate. I know it looks easy to take Lebron James on ESPN on a Wednesday Night with a bunch of other games lined up but the line is too high for two teams who always go at each other with everything they have. This game should definitely be high scoring but the question remains, will both teams come out and find their groove early or will one team pull away with a big lead only to blow all their fumes late and force this into overtime? Who knows. What I do know is that if the Cavaliers don't come ready for this game, they are going to lose. Gilbert Arenas is playing with a chip on his shoulder and the Wizards have some new defensive approaches that could confuse the Cavaliers early. Illgauskas is the key player in this game. There is word that his knee won't hold up and that he won't be playing in this game which would not be good for Cleveland. In a matchup that features several sharp shooters on both sides of the ball, the big men inside are going to play an even bigger role than usual which is where they need their big man. Well I'm not sure if he is playing or not tonight but I do know that if he's out, Washington has to use both Thomas and Brandon Haywood early to force Cleveland to start defending the inside with undersized players which should open things up for Butler, Stevenson and/or Arenas to shoot the lights out. Cleveland is going to be a good team this season, I'm just not sure when that all starts.

Vegas knows a lot of people have money on this game because it's the first of two National TV games on ESPN tonight. The line is not where it should be considering all the intangible and variable factors attached to this game but much like last season, the betting public is giving Lebron and his friends too much love in a game that almost always comes down to the wire.

Trend of the Game: Washington is 8-1 ATS in their last nine games as underdogs of 5 to 10.5 points.

Washington 99, Cleveland 97

:eek:

Freeze17171
11-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Warriors/Lakers over 203

When your starting lineup has Dunleavy at PF and Murphy at C, you aren't winning the game on defense. Nelson has built this team to run and gun and putting up points should not be a problem with the offensive talent they have. The Lakers put up a lot of points yesterday against an offensive minded team and should be able to again. Odom should torch Dunleavy and Bynum showed he is capable of beating an undersized center.

Ays25
11-01-2006, 09:59 PM
just one
utah jazz to beat rockets @2.00
but i dont have any info about memo, he may not play

SwiSha
11-01-2006, 10:22 PM
gonna take it easy and watch the first games to get first impressions

a 6 team teaser parlay for me 2nite paying 3 to 1

New Jersey Nets pk I expect the Raptors to make some progress this year, but it will not start in New Jersey
Minnesota TWolves +1.5 Bibby is out for the first 2 weeks, this will be a big blow for the Kings as the offense runs through him,James Davis and Garnett will roll
New York Knicks +12 Knicks have lot to proof this year after that desatrous last season and with Gasol out for the Grizzlies i can t see Memphis winning this by double digits
Washington Wizards +13 Wizards going into this match with motivation after their series loss last year and i expect this one to go down to the wire
Seattle Supersonics -2 Portland better be ready for another losing season, Seattle needs to win games like this to get to the playoffs
Golden State Warriors pk With Nelson as their coach the Warriors will finally be a playoff contender and the Lakers despite their great win yesterday still do rely on Kobe to win games on the road

GOOD LUCK everyone

Mr Flamboyant
11-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Leans ..

Washington +5.5
Warr / Lakers Over 203.5
Suns / LAC Over 210.5

betowiec
11-01-2006, 11:19 PM
it is early in the season: 0.5unit on (Rockets/Suns) @ 2.888

SwiSha
11-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Philly on fire early on

Lebowski
11-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Philly on fire early on

shooting 44% ..... (on fire) no... Hawks with 5 turnovers

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 12:00 AM
shooting 44% ..... (on fire) no... Hawks with 5 turnovers

ehm i did say early right ? so yes they were on fire early on

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Anthony Parker showing how good he actually is ..where is Nimmy

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Magic picking up where they left off last season

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 12:19 AM
damn Bibby is playing

bad gambler
11-02-2006, 12:59 AM
T-Mac's Rockets for me today, ML

BOL

bad gambler
11-02-2006, 01:09 AM
Warriors/Lakers over 203

When your starting lineup has Dunleavy at PF and Murphy at C, you aren't winning the game on defense. Nelson has built this team to run and gun and putting up points should not be a problem with the offensive talent they have. The Lakers put up a lot of points yesterday against an offensive minded team and should be able to again. Odom should torch Dunleavy and Bynum showed he is capable of beating an undersized center.

Run and Gun, I'll join you on that one as well

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 01:45 AM
nice performance Saras

Mr Flamboyant
11-02-2006, 01:50 AM
I'm on that ^ too .. hope it's little less tight than last night's NBL over ..

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Detroit gets an early feeling how life is without Big Ben

SadrieL
11-02-2006, 01:54 AM
Dwight Howard is a monster, Orlando are going places this year.

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 01:56 AM
yeah they are ..they are hungry and will bring us some cash as well

betowiec
11-02-2006, 02:00 AM
houston.............with a slow start (understatement...)

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 02:12 AM
need Minnesota to win to keep my teaser alive

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 02:14 AM
Pistons are fade material this year imo

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 02:17 AM
good job Garnett

betowiec
11-02-2006, 02:58 AM
nice game in memphis lol

Mistaflava
11-02-2006, 02:59 AM
Wednesday, November 1

Washington Wizards +6 (2 Units)

The Washington Wizards kick off the season pretty much the same way they finished it in 2005...against Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. It took only 6 games for the Wizz to go crashing out of the 2005 NBA Playoffs against this Cleveland team and what I like about this season opening game for both teams is that the Wizards probably still have that loss fresh on their minds. What you have to realize about that series is that the Wizz lost three of those games by one point and this is an intense rivalry that should never have a spread this high unless someone significant is injured. Eddie Jordan was talking about the kind of defense he wants his team to play this season and how he hade to make some changed because he couldn't bare to watch the way some of guys were 'D'eeing it up. He is going to go with the lock-down, man-to-man, half-court 'D which should allow guys like Caron Butler, Gilbert Arenas and Antawn Jamieson to pick a lot more pockets than usual. The key to the game tonight for the Wizards will be to force the Cavaliers to make a lot of mistakes and that is something Eddie Jordan has never had a problem with against the Cavs. Butler is averaging 1.8 steals per game against the Cavs and he should be able to harass Lebron who is turning the ball over 3.4 times per game against Washington. The Wizards have to be agressive with Lebron, they can't just let him take the rock to the hoop and drop two whenver he wants. There is a great chance that both Butler and Arenas play almost this entire game. I also really like the addition of Shooting Guard Deshawn Stevenson who if given the chance, can really shoot the lights out. He will obviously share time with Antonio Daniels which gives the Wizz a lot of fire power if Arenas and Butler don't have the looks they are looking for. Big boy Etan Thomas will start on the inside and since the Wizards have not had to make many changes from last year's roster, a lot of these players have already played together which makes it a whole lot easier. The Wizards are 13-4 in their last 17 regular season games against Cleveland. The points are just too much for a National TV game.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are back but are they in shape. We all know about Gilbert Arenas getting his ass snubbed for Team USA and there is really no telling who he is going to take it out on first. As for the Cavs, Lebron was on team USA and could quite possibly have some FIBA hangover in his opening game but the rest of the Cleveland team did not participate. I know it looks easy to take Lebron James on ESPN on a Wednesday Night with a bunch of other games lined up but the line is too high for two teams who always go at each other with everything they have. This game should definitely be high scoring but the question remains, will both teams come out and find their groove early or will one team pull away with a big lead only to blow all their fumes late and force this into overtime? Who knows. What I do know is that if the Cavaliers don't come ready for this game, they are going to lose. Gilbert Arenas is playing with a chip on his shoulder and the Wizards have some new defensive approaches that could confuse the Cavaliers early. Illgauskas is the key player in this game. There is word that his knee won't hold up and that he won't be playing in this game which would not be good for Cleveland. In a matchup that features several sharp shooters on both sides of the ball, the big men inside are going to play an even bigger role than usual which is where they need their big man. Well I'm not sure if he is playing or not tonight but I do know that if he's out, Washington has to use both Thomas and Brandon Haywood early to force Cleveland to start defending the inside with undersized players which should open things up for Butler, Stevenson and/or Arenas to shoot the lights out. Cleveland is going to be a good team this season, I'm just not sure when that all starts.

Vegas knows a lot of people have money on this game because it's the first of two National TV games on ESPN tonight. The line is not where it should be considering all the intangible and variable factors attached to this game but much like last season, the betting public is giving Lebron and his friends too much love in a game that almost always comes down to the wire.

Trend of the Game: Washington is 8-1 ATS in their last nine games as underdogs of 5 to 10.5 points.

Washington 99, Cleveland 97

:eek:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

betowiec
11-02-2006, 03:03 AM
it is early in the season: 0.5unit on (Rockets/Suns) @ 2.888

no need to wait for the suns

utah too strong at home for the rockets

-0.5 nbatd

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 03:17 AM
and another OT in Memphis

SwiSha
11-02-2006, 04:23 AM
way2 go and blow the lead Seattle

Ays25
11-02-2006, 04:28 AM
just one
utah jazz to beat rockets @2.00
but i dont have any info about memo, he may not play

too easy :cool:

also had orlando @2.1

Mr Flamboyant
11-02-2006, 05:00 AM
for f#ck's sake .. what are the lakers and warriors doing!??! don't screw this easy over!!

Mario66
11-02-2006, 05:11 AM
Knicks +6pts to beat the Grizzlies $1.90

Utah to beat Houston $1.88

Both bets won.

Mario66
11-02-2006, 05:12 AM
Orlando Magic - Chicago Bulls
Most Points

NOCIONI, Andres (Chicago)
DENG, Luol (Chicago)
DUHON, Chris (Chicago)
MILICIC, Darko (Orlando)

This bet was an awesome value. :smoke:

Mario66
11-02-2006, 05:14 AM
Memphis - Knicks OVER 187pts $1.90

Philly - Atlanta OVER 200pts $1.94

1/2.

Mario66
11-02-2006, 05:15 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers - Washington Wizards

Gilbert Arenas, OVER 26.5pts $1.83

James LeBron, OVER 28.5pts $1.83

Arenas - 7 pts. :o

LeBron - 26 pts.

Mr Flamboyant
11-02-2006, 05:54 AM
Lakers and Warriers made us OVERS backers sweat for a few minutes there .. late rush gets it done easy ..

Freeze17171
11-02-2006, 06:11 AM
Lakers and Warriers made us OVERS backers sweat for a few minutes there .. late rush gets it done easy ..

Yeah, they opened the 4th quarter with a huge dud, thought the over was killed. Horrendous 3pt and FT shooting by both teams, the Warriors looked terrible out there.

Mr Flamboyant
11-02-2006, 06:25 AM
Yeah, they opened the 4th quarter with a huge dud, thought the over was killed. Horrendous 3pt and FT shooting by both teams, the Warriors looked terrible out there.

Yet they still put up more than 200 points between them! Just highlights your original writeup on this game ..

Can't believe the over hit in Phoenix .. I was looking at that one all afternoon thinking how glad I was not to have taken it instead of the LA/GS .. huge second half and it sails over .. well relatively speaking anyway!

bad gambler
11-02-2006, 07:31 AM
Lost on the Rockets, won on the lakeshow overs, cheers Freeze

bad gambler
11-02-2006, 07:33 AM
Grizzlies must have one of the worst rosters on paper in the NBA, factoring in Gasol is out for a while