NFL week 9 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NFL week 9

flmmkrz
10-30-2006, 11:00 PM
Looks like the books are making the faves cover really big numbers this week.

I'll be looking over possible plays but had to get in on Denver +3 (-110 ) asap x 2 units

Line started -1 for Denver and with the public playing heavy on Denver the lines moved + 3 for them. Somebody must be seeing something im not but this line should get bought back down from this number. Denver will be getting points but by the weeks end I would guess it'll be more like 1.5 to 2 points, 2.5 tops, instead of the 3 they are now so if they're givin this many im taking.

flmmkrz
11-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Added Buffalo -2.5 @ -135 x laying 4.05 units to win 3 units

Bills play tough at home and off the bye week I expect them to be ready to go this weekend. Im also not ready to hop on the Favre bandwagon. He's still a civ at this point and 2 wins against 2 of the bottom feeders of the league isnt going to change my mind. Buffalos stronger on d and while a bit weaker on offense ,gbays so weak on d that the bills shouldn't find much trouble moving the ball.

flmmkrz
11-04-2006, 10:05 PM
KC + 3 @ -140 x 2.8 units

Bulgers playing error free ball right now but that kc secondary is not made to throw against so they're going to have to win on jacksons back. KC is going to have to win with the run as well. If im backing one team to win running its this kc team but it doesnt hurt that Huard has made himself a legit starter in this league with KC. With the rams unable to do anything on d but blitz, Huards short quick passing game should nickle and dime this rams d all game when Johnson isnt smashing it down their throats.

Cincy +3 @ + 100 x 2 units

Cincy has begun to look better on offense and the ravens are still offensivly challenged. Rolle has looked ugly in coverage this season and with the weapons cincy has on the outside and Palmers accuracy, Rolle is gonna see a lot of balls thrown his way. If they start connecting, its going to open up the playbook and force safeties to help him which leaves one on ones on the other corner and Rudi lanes to run. Unless Steve finds his old air mcnair ways this offense just isnt explosive enough to open it up with cincy which I believe leads to turnovers and more points for cincy.

Tbay pk + 100 x 3 units

The bucs d has finally woken up and that will keep them in games again. Gradkowski hasnt impressed in the last couple weeks but he faces a d hes already seen and had success against. This time its in his yard and rooks traditionally play better at home. Saints are soft on d, if Caddy can get on his horse the combo of the offense and defense should be too much for just the one dimensional saints.

7 point teaser x 2 teams

Hawks pk x Jags -2 x 3 units

Oaklands playing better but they arent walking into qwest and walking out with a win. Even banged up the hawks are a better team. Jags are prone to off weeks and Youngs the trendy pick but Jags are downright nasty at home and Garrard looked good leading this team last week tho he didnt have to do much with the running game dominating. Oakland and the titans might keep them close enough to make their original spreads scary but they aren't going to win either of these games imo.

callitasicit
11-05-2006, 02:50 AM
KC + 3 @ -140 x 2.8 units

Bulgers playing error free ball right now but that kc secondary is not made to throw against so they're going to have to win on jacksons back. KC is going to have to win with the run as well. If im backing one team to win running its this kc team but it doesnt hurt that Huard has made himself a legit starter in this league with KC. With the rams unable to do anything on d but blitz, Huards short quick passing game should nickle and dime this rams d all game when Johnson isnt smashing it down their throats.

Cincy +3 @ + 100 x 2 units

Cincy has begun to look better on offense and the ravens are still offensivly challenged. Rolle has looked ugly in coverage this season and with the weapons cincy has on the outside and Palmers accuracy, Rolle is gonna see a lot of balls thrown his way. If they start connecting, its going to open up the playbook and force safeties to help him which leaves one on ones on the other corner and Rudi lanes to run. Unless Steve finds his old air mcnair ways this offense just isnt explosive enough to open it up with cincy which I believe leads to turnovers and more points for cincy.

Tbay pk + 100 x 2 units

The bucs d has finally woken up and that will keep them in games again. Gradkowski hasnt impressed in the last couple weeks but he faces a d hes already seen and had success against. This time its in his yard and rooks traditionally play better at home. Saints are soft on d, if Caddy can get on his horse the combo of the offense and defense should be too much for just the one dimensional saints.

7 point teaser x 2 teams

Hawks pk x Jags -2 x 3 units

Oaklands playing better but they arent walking into qwest and walking out with a win. Even banged up the hawks are a better team. Jags are prone to off weeks and Youngs the trendy pick but Jags are downright nasty at home and Garrard looked good leading this team last week tho he didnt have to do much with the running game dominating. Oakland and the titans might keep them close enough to make their original spreads scary but they aren't going to win either of these games imo.

Hi there. Just wanted to know what you think of the over 47.5 in KC/Stlouis game, too high? I agree with Tampa and Cinci. Not so sure about Chiefs +3 but only play I would make is on Kansas City. Good luck!!

flmmkrz
11-05-2006, 07:01 AM
Hi there. Just wanted to know what you think of the over 47.5 in KC/Stlouis game, too high? I agree with Tampa and Cinci. Not so sure about Chiefs +3 but only play I would make is on Kansas City. Good luck!!

I would lean towards it playing under that total, like I said above I think this games gonna be about both teams pounding the ball. Herms gonna eat this clock up and If the rams play too quickly its just gonna end up hurting the d towards the end of the game. GL this weekend bro.

flmmkrz
11-05-2006, 07:43 AM
and since the spreads are huge on these had to take another teaser

13 point 4 teamer

Giants pk x vikes +8.5 x Chargers +.05 x Bears -.5

1.4 units to win 1 unit

callitasicit
11-05-2006, 08:24 AM
and since the spreads are huge on these had to take another teaser

13 point 4 teamer

Giants pk x vikes +8.5 x Chargers +.05 x Bears -.5

1.4 units to win 1 unit

That looks like a really safe teaser but one I would definitely agree with you on. None of those teams look like they are in a position to lose. Good luck man!

Lebowski
11-05-2006, 09:19 AM
TB su

2nd game between these 2 teams. Gradkowski threw for 225 yards in 3 point loss. Cad Williams had 111 yards. TB defense has shown up in its last 3 games. Tough Division game but I think TB eeks out a win at home.

MalmöKrampan
11-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Buffalo -3.5, @ 2.09

GL

bad gambler
11-05-2006, 12:22 PM
I make a killing in NBA then the next day give it all back, I make a killing in NBA and then a give it all back - the joys of the betting merry-go-round.

I was barely sober when I capped these so here goes.

1pm Games

Rams to cover -2 v Chiefs - $1.91

I'll keep fading the Chiefs on the road and keep backing them as live dogs at Arrowhead. Chiefs are 1-2 ATS on the road thus far and have one win against a pitful Zona to show for it. Of course my only concern here is what Johnson could do the terrible Rams rush D but I'll bank on the Bulge under the roof where they are always tough to beat and seem to play with a different level of intensity. Ultimately I believe the Chiefs' impressive home form has severely overvalued the line on this one in their favour.

Consensus in this one is split down the middle.....

4pm Games

Steelers to cover -3 v Broncos - $1.91

Steelers will be desperate and Broncos on the road after the letdown at home against the Colts where they really should have won. Champs' season hangs in the balance, IMO it's probably over anyway but they still are tough to beat at home, 5-1 S/U in the last 6 home games and with a home game next against NO this could be seen as the time to start making a run. They are currently 2-5 S/U and 2-5 ATS so essentially a win today and they cover, that's the angle I'm working on. I'm always comfortable backing an unpopular home favourite as well.

Kind of like the Niners catching the points at home and Texans + against the mighty G-men but going to pass on both.

good luck

bad gambler
11-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Lets hope Seinfeld isn't around, I don't want him jinxing my Rams bet

SwiSha
11-05-2006, 04:38 PM
4 team teaser

Rams +10.5
Bengals +16
Cowboys +10
Falcons +8

good luck

SadrieL
11-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Falcons -5.5 to start the NFL week for me.

El Legenda
11-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Lets hope Seinfeld isn't around, I don't want him jinxing my Rams bet

:ras:

flmmkrz
11-05-2006, 06:07 PM
My vikes teaser play makes me a bit nervous so as a bit of a hedge

9ers -3.5 @ 4.00 x .5 units

Lebowski
11-05-2006, 08:05 PM
SF moneyline

Mistaflava
11-06-2006, 12:29 AM
2006 NFL Internet Posted Record: 32-18-5 (+89.80 Units)
2006 NFL Internet ATS Record: 23-13-3 (+78.10 Units)
2006 NFL Internet O/U Record: 9-5-2 (+2.70 Units)

NFL PLAYS OF THE WEEK: 7-0-1 (+80.00 Units)
NFL PLAYS OF THE MONTH: 1-1 (-1.00 Units)
NFL PLAYS OF THE YEAR: 0-0 (+0.00 Units)

47-22-2 (68%) ATS in Football the last five weeks

*Reminder: I post the lines I wagered on. These are my plays and personal thoughts on games. I am not asking everyone to agree, only posting these to help people with information.

-----------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 5

Indianapolis Colts +3 (25 Units) ***PLAY OF THE WEEK***

The Indianapolis Colts as well as the New England Patriots are two teams you never bet against when playing on National TV. So what to do tonight? It's easy...you do a little bit of research and you find out what the deal is so we can make some money. The Colts are looking just as sicks as any other year this year and that is without a RB who can help Manning out like Edge did in 2005 and other years. What the hell is all this hype about New England always beats Manning and the Colts? Here is what I see. I see that since Indianapolis got smashed 44-13 by Patriots in Foxboro back in 2001, they have not lost a regular season game in New England by more than 3 points. In 2004, the Colts lost by three points (push) in Foxboro and in 2005, the Colts beat the living shit out of Brady and the Pats here in Foxboro. So what are the losses everyone is talking about? THEY ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS! Peyton is a choker in the playoffs but the #1 QB in the world at any other time of the season. His 2001 loss in New England came on a season where Peyton's QB Rating was only 84.1. He is now at 108.8 on the year and getting better. Time have changed and so has Peyton Manning. The Colts are averaging a whopping 28.0 points per game in their last three games on 403.0 total yards and 6.5 yards per play. New England's defense has been stout allowing only 7.7 points per game in their last three but without having really been tested. They allow only 4.9 yards per play during that span but have not faced an offense like this. On the ground is where the concern is for the Colts. They no longer have Edge to run for 100 yards a game do RB Joseph Addai will have to get things done. Won't be easy because the Pats allow only 60.7 rushing yards per game in their last three games. So you know what? Forget about the running game. In the air, Peyton Manning is the king of big games. This isn't the playoffs. He is completing an incredible 73.3% of his passes the last three weeks for 8.1 yards per pass attempt. He has not been sacked once the last three weeks which should help against a Pats defense who have 7 sacks in three games. I don't care what anyone says, the Pats secondary is very beatable. They are allowing their last three opposing QB's to complete 63.0% of their passes for 5.9 yards per pass attempt. The Colts are converting over 50% of their third down chances the last three weeks and they made the Broncos defense lookspretty damn silly. Like I said before, the Colts don't have a prolific running attack but they do average 4.5 yards per carry and get the job done all around with the passing game being #1 tonight.

The New England Patriots got everyone's love after last monday night's shallacking of the Vikings. However, as I have been trying to tell everyone for weeks, the Vikes are bogus and so are several other teams. The Patriots look like the Pats of old recently but people keep forgetting that as good as they have looked, they can quite often be overwhelmed early and look just as bad as they did in last year's regular season meeting. I don't care what New England has done against the Colts in the playoffs because this is not a playoff game and Peyton Manning has shown that he can beat the Pats like he did last year in the regular season. Just like Manning lost a lot of his players from last year's team, Tom Brady is also missing some receivers like Deion Branch and if it comes down to matching touchdown for touchdown, the Patriots will have problems. The Pats are at their best when they can bully their opponents and kick them while they are down as they showed against Minnesota last week. The Colts are good when they run into a team like Denver that is only interested in trading touchdowns, which 100% of the time never works against the Colts. Alright, let's talk game. The Pats are averaging 26.3 points per game in their last three games on 302.7 total yards and only 5.2 yards per play. Indianapolis is allowing 22.0 points per game in their last three on 332.7 total yards and 5.9 yards per play. So in the end, NE's offense is averaging 1.3 yards per play less than IND's in the last three games but their defense is allowing 1.0 yards per play less. It evens out. Everyone keeps saying how the New England running game is going to destroy an Indianapolis defense allowing 185.0 rushing yards per game and 6.1 yards per carry the last three games. So what? Did you know that in two night games, RB Laurence Maroney is averaging 26.0 rushing yards per game? Corey Dillon is averaging 10.5 in those two night games. Maroney is clearly not ready to contribute much in big games like this one. In three home games he averages 3.0 yards per carry. In the air, Tom Brady is damn good but how confident will he be after last year's bad loss at home against these same Colts? Indy's defense is allowing only 5.6 yards per pass attempt the last three weeks. The Patriots have fumbled 6 times in the last three weeks and are taking 2.0 more penalties per game than Indy. In a game where the kicking might be what matters most, the Colts have the big time edge with Viniateri returning to his old stomping grounds. The running game could be huge for the Pats but Maroney is not a proven back in PrimeTime TV games and his value is about the same as Joseph Addai's in this game. I don't like the Pats at all in this game.

The people betting on NE are blind. All the bashing of Peyton against the Patriots is the result of games Peyton played a) before becoming the star that he is or b) in the playoffs against the Patriots. In his two regular season meetings in New England since 2001 (Peyton sucked at that time), Manning is 1-1 here with a huge win last year and a three point loss in 2004. That's pretty damn good. Peyton has 2 INT's in those games, Brady has 1. Big whoop. The public loves NE after last Monday but they forget that the top rules of Night time football are 1) Don't bet against Peyton Manning, 2) Don't bet against Tom Brady. Unfortunately for you Pats backers, rule #1 comes first. Give me the Colts to put things away on an Adam Viniateri WELCOME BACK GAME CLINCHING FIELD GOAL!

Trend of the Game: The Colts are 5-0-1 ATS in their last six games as road underdogs of 3 or less points.

Indianapolis 23, New England 19

:eek:

Lebowski
11-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Colts moneyline

flmmkrz
11-06-2006, 12:41 AM
My vikes teaser play makes me a bit nervous so as a bit of a hedge

9ers -3.5 @ 4.00 x .5 units

hedge bailed out my teaser, surprisingly the team to break it down was the bears

flmmkrz
11-06-2006, 12:45 AM
Denver + 2 units
Buffalo + 3 units
tbay and cincy - 5 units
HAWKS pk still pending - Jax won x 3 units
teaser lost -1.4 units
9ers -3.5 wins + 2 units

up .6 units so far, with hawks still pending

SadrieL
11-06-2006, 12:57 AM
I am going coo-coo, I just backed Colts ML.

Anders
11-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Small profit for the week, played the Colts +3 x 2 units, 4-pt line move in a week too much for me not to play against, GL

bad gambler
11-06-2006, 01:31 AM
I make a killing in NBA then the next day give it all back, I make a killing in NBA and then a give it all back - the joys of the betting merry-go-round.

I was barely sober when I capped these so here goes.

1pm Games

Rams to cover -2 v Chiefs - $1.91

I'll keep fading the Chiefs on the road and keep backing them as live dogs at Arrowhead. Chiefs are 1-2 ATS on the road thus far and have one win against a pitful Zona to show for it. Of course my only concern here is what Johnson could do the terrible Rams rush D but I'll bank on the Bulge under the roof where they are always tough to beat and seem to play with a different level of intensity. Ultimately I believe the Chiefs' impressive home form has severely overvalued the line on this one in their favour.

Consensus in this one is split down the middle.....

4pm Games

Steelers to cover -3 v Broncos - $1.91

Steelers will be desperate and Broncos on the road after the letdown at home against the Colts where they really should have won. Champs' season hangs in the balance, IMO it's probably over anyway but they still are tough to beat at home, 5-1 S/U in the last 6 home games and with a home game next against NO this could be seen as the time to start making a run. They are currently 2-5 S/U and 2-5 ATS so essentially a win today and they cover, that's the angle I'm working on. I'm always comfortable backing an unpopular home favourite as well.

Kind of like the Niners catching the points at home and Texans + against the mighty G-men but going to pass on both.

good luck

Double trouble - both not even close

Anyone got a spare shoulder to cry on? :crying2:

Mistaflava
11-06-2006, 04:46 AM
2006 NFL Internet Posted Record: 32-18-5 (+89.80 Units)
2006 NFL Internet ATS Record: 23-13-3 (+78.10 Units)
2006 NFL Internet O/U Record: 9-5-2 (+2.70 Units)

NFL PLAYS OF THE WEEK: 7-0-1 (+80.00 Units)
NFL PLAYS OF THE MONTH: 1-1 (-1.00 Units)
NFL PLAYS OF THE YEAR: 0-0 (+0.00 Units)

47-22-2 (68%) ATS in Football the last five weeks

*Reminder: I post the lines I wagered on. These are my plays and personal thoughts on games. I am not asking everyone to agree, only posting these to help people with information.

-----------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 5

Indianapolis Colts +3 (25 Units) ***PLAY OF THE WEEK***

The Indianapolis Colts as well as the New England Patriots are two teams you never bet against when playing on National TV. So what to do tonight? It's easy...you do a little bit of research and you find out what the deal is so we can make some money. The Colts are looking just as sicks as any other year this year and that is without a RB who can help Manning out like Edge did in 2005 and other years. What the hell is all this hype about New England always beats Manning and the Colts? Here is what I see. I see that since Indianapolis got smashed 44-13 by Patriots in Foxboro back in 2001, they have not lost a regular season game in New England by more than 3 points. In 2004, the Colts lost by three points (push) in Foxboro and in 2005, the Colts beat the living shit out of Brady and the Pats here in Foxboro. So what are the losses everyone is talking about? THEY ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS! Peyton is a choker in the playoffs but the #1 QB in the world at any other time of the season. His 2001 loss in New England came on a season where Peyton's QB Rating was only 84.1. He is now at 108.8 on the year and getting better. Time have changed and so has Peyton Manning. The Colts are averaging a whopping 28.0 points per game in their last three games on 403.0 total yards and 6.5 yards per play. New England's defense has been stout allowing only 7.7 points per game in their last three but without having really been tested. They allow only 4.9 yards per play during that span but have not faced an offense like this. On the ground is where the concern is for the Colts. They no longer have Edge to run for 100 yards a game do RB Joseph Addai will have to get things done. Won't be easy because the Pats allow only 60.7 rushing yards per game in their last three games. So you know what? Forget about the running game. In the air, Peyton Manning is the king of big games. This isn't the playoffs. He is completing an incredible 73.3% of his passes the last three weeks for 8.1 yards per pass attempt. He has not been sacked once the last three weeks which should help against a Pats defense who have 7 sacks in three games. I don't care what anyone says, the Pats secondary is very beatable. They are allowing their last three opposing QB's to complete 63.0% of their passes for 5.9 yards per pass attempt. The Colts are converting over 50% of their third down chances the last three weeks and they made the Broncos defense lookspretty damn silly. Like I said before, the Colts don't have a prolific running attack but they do average 4.5 yards per carry and get the job done all around with the passing game being #1 tonight.

The New England Patriots got everyone's love after last monday night's shallacking of the Vikings. However, as I have been trying to tell everyone for weeks, the Vikes are bogus and so are several other teams. The Patriots look like the Pats of old recently but people keep forgetting that as good as they have looked, they can quite often be overwhelmed early and look just as bad as they did in last year's regular season meeting. I don't care what New England has done against the Colts in the playoffs because this is not a playoff game and Peyton Manning has shown that he can beat the Pats like he did last year in the regular season. Just like Manning lost a lot of his players from last year's team, Tom Brady is also missing some receivers like Deion Branch and if it comes down to matching touchdown for touchdown, the Patriots will have problems. The Pats are at their best when they can bully their opponents and kick them while they are down as they showed against Minnesota last week. The Colts are good when they run into a team like Denver that is only interested in trading touchdowns, which 100% of the time never works against the Colts. Alright, let's talk game. The Pats are averaging 26.3 points per game in their last three games on 302.7 total yards and only 5.2 yards per play. Indianapolis is allowing 22.0 points per game in their last three on 332.7 total yards and 5.9 yards per play. So in the end, NE's offense is averaging 1.3 yards per play less than IND's in the last three games but their defense is allowing 1.0 yards per play less. It evens out. Everyone keeps saying how the New England running game is going to destroy an Indianapolis defense allowing 185.0 rushing yards per game and 6.1 yards per carry the last three games. So what? Did you know that in two night games, RB Laurence Maroney is averaging 26.0 rushing yards per game? Corey Dillon is averaging 10.5 in those two night games. Maroney is clearly not ready to contribute much in big games like this one. In three home games he averages 3.0 yards per carry. In the air, Tom Brady is damn good but how confident will he be after last year's bad loss at home against these same Colts? Indy's defense is allowing only 5.6 yards per pass attempt the last three weeks. The Patriots have fumbled 6 times in the last three weeks and are taking 2.0 more penalties per game than Indy. In a game where the kicking might be what matters most, the Colts have the big time edge with Viniateri returning to his old stomping grounds. The running game could be huge for the Pats but Maroney is not a proven back in PrimeTime TV games and his value is about the same as Joseph Addai's in this game. I don't like the Pats at all in this game.

The people betting on NE are blind. All the bashing of Peyton against the Patriots is the result of games Peyton played a) before becoming the star that he is or b) in the playoffs against the Patriots. In his two regular season meetings in New England since 2001 (Peyton sucked at that time), Manning is 1-1 here with a huge win last year and a three point loss in 2004. That's pretty damn good. Peyton has 2 INT's in those games, Brady has 1. Big whoop. The public loves NE after last Monday but they forget that the top rules of Night time football are 1) Don't bet against Peyton Manning, 2) Don't bet against Tom Brady. Unfortunately for you Pats backers, rule #1 comes first. Give me the Colts to put things away on an Adam Viniateri WELCOME BACK GAME CLINCHING FIELD GOAL!

Trend of the Game: The Colts are 5-0-1 ATS in their last six games as road underdogs of 3 or less points.

Indianapolis 23, New England 19

:eek:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

another winner baby!

Freeze17171
11-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Good stuff Flava, keep up the awesome work!

MalmöKrampan
11-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Anyone got a spare shoulder to cry on? :crying2:

Buffalo -3.5 does :D

Olao
11-06-2006, 11:07 AM
You're the man, Flava - great stuff

bad gambler
11-06-2006, 01:22 PM
MNF

UNDER 37.5 Seahawks v Raiders - $1.90

good luck

Anders
11-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Oak/Sea u38.5 -115 (2) (starbet.com)
Oak/Sea o35 +204 (2) (pinnacle)

Looking to hit a middle, GL

bad gambler
11-06-2006, 08:24 PM
hmm my book has the total now at 34.5, tempted to follow suit

Freeze17171
11-06-2006, 08:42 PM
This UNDER rush because of the weather is going a bit overboard, if it hits 33 (yikes), the middle seems like a great play.

Anders
11-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Very good value imho...

Nitefaery
11-06-2006, 10:36 PM
I bought a point to take Seattle at -6 for tonight @ -130 (1 Unit)

They need to get back on track and I'm sure they are prepared for Oakland tonight. Oakland just doesn't look like a good team to me. Look at their 2 wins..The cardinals were down after a big loss, and aren't that good anyway.. The steelers aren't very good at all, and rothlesburger should have been pulled after the first quarter. All I can really say is I still think Oakland is a poor football team, and Seattle needs to attack them tonight.

Bashlike
11-06-2006, 10:41 PM
hmm my book has the total now at 34.5, tempted to follow suit

BG,

my bookie is offering UNDER 39.5 @ 1.54 for the Raiders V Seahawks match

good bet to follow?

SwiSha
11-06-2006, 11:36 PM
I bought a point to take Seattle at -6 for tonight @ -130 (1 Unit)

They need to get back on track and I'm sure they are prepared for Oakland tonight. Oakland just doesn't look like a good team to me. Look at their 2 wins..The cardinals were down after a big loss, and aren't that good anyway.. The steelers aren't very good at all, and rothlesburger should have been pulled after the first quarter. All I can really say is I still think Oakland is a poor football team, and Seattle needs to attack them tonight.

agree here i really like Seattle tonight as well

bad gambler
11-06-2006, 11:45 PM
BG,

my bookie is offering UNDER 39.5 @ 1.54 for the Raiders V Seahawks match

good bet to follow?

A lot of juice there but I'd hit it

If this total drops any further I'm on the over for a middle

SadrieL
11-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Seeing as though this is backwards week, I might hit up the Raiders ML. Hard to believe them on a 3-0 streak, but did you really see the Dolphins whomping the Bears too? Or the 49ers holding a team to 3 points? I'm in the twilight zone.

Anders
11-07-2006, 12:18 AM
nitefaery - obv Oak aren't a good team, but u could make a case to say the same thing about the Seahags at the mo, no Hasselback, no Alexander, porous defence... rookie QB getting his 2nd start and while the Oak offence is woeful, their D has been pretty darn good of late... add in the weather factor and I couldn't bring myself to lay the chalk... GL

SadrieL
11-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Playing it safe and gone Raiders +7.5, 1.83

Nitefaery
11-07-2006, 02:34 AM
nitefaery - obv Oak aren't a good team, but u could make a case to say the same thing about the Seahags at the mo, no Hasselback, no Alexander, porous defence... rookie QB getting his 2nd start and while the Oak offence is woeful, their D has been pretty darn good of late... add in the weather factor and I couldn't bring myself to lay the chalk... GL

The line is risky, I agree. It came down to the games they've played this year for me. I didn't see oakdland doing anything great whatsoever. Seattle hasn't had their ass handed to them, other than the bears game. Seattle took down the giants, which are arguably the 2nd best team in the NFC. They're not the greatest, but they need this game, and oakland isn't good enough to stop them IMO.

bad gambler
11-07-2006, 09:35 AM
MNF

UNDER 37.5 Seahawks v Raiders - $1.90

good luck

win

flmmkrz
11-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Denver + 2 units
Buffalo + 3 units
tbay and cincy - 5 units
HAWKS pk still pending - Jax won x 3 units