between Roger and TMC [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

between Roger and TMC

jocaputs
10-28-2006, 06:58 PM
do you think there is a player capable of beating him in Shangai?
i don't see ljubicic, davydenko blake doing so...
maybe roddick...
nadal has a chance, since its played in rebound ace( the AO surface) wich is much slower than last year's one.
and if Fat Dave is in AO 2006 form, he still can defend his title...
wait, i forgot Robredo:devil:

FluffyYellowBall
10-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Depends if he plays Bercy and where he gets...

gusman890
10-28-2006, 07:01 PM
is the TMC really on Rebound ace?

then that case, Rogers gonna **** everyone once again.

scarecrows
10-28-2006, 08:34 PM
you have to give percentages of other players' chances

That tennis kid
10-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Federer owns most of the top ten (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=88908). Nadal and Nalbandian have the best head-to-head records with Federer, but depending on his draw Rafa may not reach the final (could potentially have Roddick, Blake and Gonzalez) and Nalbandian hasn't looked like troubling Federer recently. Everyone else who has/will qualify has probably lost before stepping on the court.

Roger The Great
10-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Can anyone actually confirm that the Masters Cup is being played on Rebound Ace? I've seen no actual news of it, just gossip on MTF. The ATP profile of the event still shows the surface as taraflex, which is the synthetic surface laid over wood that it was played on last year. :shrug:

alfonsojose
10-28-2006, 10:39 PM
Not that i'm particularly concerned, but if he doesn't withdraw from Paris, even Feli would beat him only with his backhand :tape:

Women's YEC is going to be more interesting anyway. At least there's a fight going on :yawn:

jocaputs
10-28-2006, 11:46 PM
last year some of the players complained the surface was too fast, so now they put rebound ace
but on rebound ace Federer kicks ass:devil: