Does Tursunov only play tennis for the blogs? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Does Tursunov only play tennis for the blogs?

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:39 PM
It is obvious Dima's mind is somewhere else these days... Perhaps his interests have shifted from tennising to blogging?

:shrug:

Your thoughts and comments...

scarecrows
10-28-2006, 05:42 PM
nope, he does it for appearing on TV

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:44 PM
nope, he does it for appearing on TV

really?

did he tell you this?

do you know him personally?

please share everything you know :)

Sofonda Cox
10-28-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah sure he plays tennis just for the blogs :rolleyes: :retard: :rolleyes: :retard: :rolleyes:

scarecrows
10-28-2006, 05:48 PM
really?

did he tell you this?

do you know him personally?

please share everything you know :)

yes

yes

yes

I will not

Metis
10-28-2006, 05:50 PM
It is obvious Dima's mind is somewhere else these days... Perhaps his interests have shifted from tennising to blogging?

Your thoughts and comments...
If that was the case then he would have already posted his overdue monthly entry. :( Something else is going on... Maybe he's in love. :silly:

Mara_M
10-28-2006, 05:51 PM
oh come on jim what thread is this? did u need vcash? i could vdonate u some :rolleyes:
dima and kolya are rthe players who played most tournaments this year,they migh just be tired. or they're just thinking to DC final,and then the hollydays! or maybe he's just out form,shit happens :shrug:! but he didn't blog since longtime ago (:sad: ) and i'm sure he didn't play tennis for 12 years waiting atp to ask him blog :rolleyes:

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:51 PM
If that was the case then he would have already posted his overdue monthly entry. :( Something else is going on... Maybe he's in love. :silly:

Really?

is he?

do you know something we don't?

please share with us!

MarieS
10-28-2006, 05:53 PM
oh come on jim what thread is this? did u need vcash? i could vdonate u some :rolleyes:
dima and kolya are rthe players who played most tournaments this year,they migh just be tired. or they're just thinking to DC final,and then the hollydays! or maybe he's just out form,shit happens :shrug:! but he didn't blog since longtime ago (:sad: ) and i'm sure he didn't play tennis for 12 years waiting atp to ask him blog :rolleyes:

:secret: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=89336

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:54 PM

really? :eek:

I didn't know that.

are you friends with Dima or something?

you seem to know him quite well...

Metis
10-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Davydenko though has another excuse too. He's in wedding mode...:)

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:55 PM

what is worst?

Safin playing for money?

or Dima playing for blogs?

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:57 PM

why cant dima be in winning mode? :(

MarieS
10-28-2006, 05:57 PM
what is worst?

Safin playing for money?

I can't quite decide...:shrug: they're both jerks who should just retire IMO.

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:59 PM
I can't quite decide...:shrug: they're both jerks who should just retire IMO.

YES!!!

Players should only play for the love of the game!!!

These days there are too many other influences, like money and blogs. :rolleyes:

Horatio Caine
10-28-2006, 06:02 PM

Davydenko getting married?

MarieS
10-28-2006, 06:04 PM

to a women?

Metis
10-28-2006, 06:11 PM
According to another thread he's getting married at the end of November, right before the DC final. :lol:

Wednesday Addams
10-28-2006, 08:02 PM
what is worst?

Safin playing for money?

Radek playing for chicks? :shrug:

Mara_M
10-28-2006, 08:14 PM
i know,i thought this one was posted before and that one was an answer to this :p
really? :eek:

I didn't know that.

are you friends with Dima or something?

you seem to know him quite well...yes,we had dinner togheter last week :p

Davydenko though has another excuse too. He's in wedding mode...:)hmmm,i thought ira said they're not going to marry soon :shrug:

to a women?funny :rolleyes:

shotgun
10-28-2006, 08:17 PM
I have a new idea for a thread.

Does Nalbandian only play tennis to finance his rally team?

:eek:

Mara_M
10-28-2006, 08:22 PM
lol :p
ps: i just saw the confirmation kolya is geting married :aparty:

MarieS
10-28-2006, 08:26 PM
funny :rolleyes:

:ras: Will you stop taking everything so seriously? You'd think we're attacking your brother/best friend/significant other or something.

:secret:http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=4340085&postcount=2

:wavey:

Mara_M
10-28-2006, 08:30 PM
sorry? i didn't take that as an attack,but i remember it was a thread round here as dima beeing gay and when i said he's married they answered the same,to a woman? this is just :retard:,i reacted then as i react now :rolleyes:. kolya is one of the players i think he got a very good gf/wife,not just a barbie doll with no brain as most of the others. including marat ;).

MarieS
10-28-2006, 08:42 PM
sorry? i didn't take that as an attack,but i remember it was a thread round here as dima beeing gay and when i said he's married they answered the same,to a woman? this is just :retard:,i reacted then as i react now :rolleyes:. kolya is one of the players i think he got a very good gf/wife,not just a barbie doll with no brain as most of the others. including marat ;).

hopefully you saw the post i linked to...if not, then you should.

Mara_M
10-28-2006, 08:43 PM
i saw the link :)

MarieS
10-28-2006, 08:46 PM
i saw the link :)

:yeah: my post was just in reference to that, that's all.

Mara_M
10-28-2006, 08:47 PM
it's ok,i didn't take it as an ofence,as u seemed to think :) it's just a stereotype everybody uses and it's just...childish :shrug:

atheneglaukopis
10-28-2006, 09:34 PM
:ras: Will you stop taking everything so seriously? You'd think we're attacking your brother/best friend/significant other or something.

:secret:http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=4340085&postcount=2

:wavey:I caught the allusion at once, and it made me laugh. Would have good-repped you but can't.

marti_228
10-28-2006, 10:43 PM
Tursunov hasn't been playing so well lately and I hope he plays like that in the DC.

MarieS
10-28-2006, 10:59 PM
I caught the allusion at once, and it made me laugh. Would have good-repped you but can't.

:kiss:
think of it this way: at least you're not a whore. :shrug: :lol: