Does safin only play tennis for the money? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Does safin only play tennis for the money?

seanog
10-28-2006, 11:36 AM
yes of course but why is he still out on court competing when its obvious his mind is somewhere else like on sex,women etc....He has tons of money for the rest of his life.So i think he is going to hang up his racquets earlier than 4 years.He just dosnt have the heart and determination anymore.Rather like Hewitt.

Black Adam
10-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Are you and Just Cause related??

Saumon
10-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Of course he does! Duh! It's not even a question... :rolleyes:

:secret: and Roger only plays for the beauty of the game, every tennis fan knows that! :angel:

PennyThePenguin
10-28-2006, 11:41 AM

:secret: and Roger only plays for the beauty of the game, every tennis fan knows that! :angel:

I love you fishy! :kiss:

enqvistfan

:yeah: +1
Stupid question = stupid answer

Vass

you made it before me :awww:

MariaV
10-28-2006, 11:42 AM

No doubt.

Damita
10-28-2006, 11:55 AM

:lol: *patspats*

Action Jackson
10-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Just Cause
jcempire
seanog
Halba

They are the Beatles of MTF GM thread starters.

A_Skywalker
10-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Who knows what is in his head .... may be .. or may be not

Fed-Express
10-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Are you trying to beat JustCause for the most stupid threads in the shortest amount of time?

scarecrows
10-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Just Cause
jcempire
seanog
Halba

come on

you gotta give RadekStepanek some more credit

Action Jackson
10-28-2006, 12:36 PM
come on

you gotta give RadekStepanek some more credit

There were no women in the Beatles.

scarecrows
10-28-2006, 12:43 PM
but 4 is just not enough to count all the stupid thread's starters

I think Polyphonic Spree would have been a better choice than Beatles

http://www.gibson.com/whatsnew/pressrelease/2004/images/ThePolyphonicSpree.jpg

leng jai
10-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah obviously. He struggles to get food for breakfast when hes injured.

MarieS
10-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Clearly. Is there any OTHER reason to play tennis? :shrug: :scratch:

atheneglaukopis
10-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Maybe he should--you get more money by winning big events. :secret: Hey, Marat...

:devil:

A_Skywalker
10-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Clearly. Is there any OTHER reason to play tennis? :shrug: :scratch:

To be a champion

Saumon
10-28-2006, 04:52 PM
yes of course but why is he still out on court competing when its obvious his mind is somewhere else like on sex,women etc....He has tons of money for the rest of his life.So i think he is going to hang up his racquets earlier than 4 years.He just dosnt have the heart and determination anymore.Rather like Hewitt.

have you seen this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70QvpBUpjQ )? have you read his interviews after all of his come backs? with all the injuries he had do you really think he would have always fighted his ass off to get back to the top if he didn't enjoy his job? :shrug:

Johnny Groove
10-28-2006, 04:55 PM
have you seen this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70QvpBUpjQ )? have you read his interviews after all of his come backs? with all the injuries he had do you really think he would have always fighted his ass off to get back to the top if he didn't enjoy his job? :shrug:

your logic is no good here! Take that crap somewhere else :p

Saumon
10-28-2006, 05:08 PM
anyway they all play for the money :rolleyes: when you have a job will you say "oh you can take your money back, I work because I love my job, I don't want any money"? :shrug: why Safin more than any other guy? I know I'm biased being a fan but still...

MarieS
10-28-2006, 05:31 PM
To be a champion

Well I was being sarcastic...
Marat's set for life, he clearly doesn't need the money. He could have retired after any of the million injuries he's suffered but he didn't. Money couldn't possible be the only motivation.

Sofonda Cox
10-28-2006, 05:33 PM

:retard:

Meeek
10-28-2006, 05:36 PM

God, you're really an intelligent soul aren't you?

Just for the record; yes, that was indeed a sarcastic remark.

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:36 PM
I heard Safin was on welfare payments.

:shrug:

enqvistfan
10-28-2006, 05:39 PM
anyway they all play for the money :rolleyes: when you have a job will you say "oh you can take your money back, I work because I love my job, I don't want any money"? :shrug: why Safin more than any other guy? I know I'm biased being a fan but still...

I'm not a fan of Safin (even if I like him), but I think the same as you. You are not biased. Everybody is playing for the money and not only for the beauty of the game, or when you work, it's not just for the love of your job, and not for the glory.

But, you have players, who are back on the senior tour, and I'm sure that most of them came back for the money.

its.like.that
10-28-2006, 05:43 PM

:haha:

Post of the decade!!!

ils sont trop con ces deux la :cuckoo:

Wednesday Addams
10-28-2006, 08:00 PM
*patpats* You'll get another chance.
Just Cause
jcempire
seanog
Halba

Can we hope for a Yoko anytime soon?