Seb in the BNP Paribas Master - Paris, France - 10/30 -11/5, 2006 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Seb in the BNP Paribas Master - Paris, France - 10/30 -11/5, 2006

10-28-2006, 06:25 AM
Seb will play Xavier Malisse in the 1st Round of this Tournament. Allez Seb :D

Marine
10-28-2006, 12:28 PM
crossed fingers (have to see him on thursday)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-30-2006, 02:41 AM
Good luck.He should win this match! ;)

Jessica Theobald
10-31-2006, 12:00 PM
:) Excellent day today, Seb won and he wore a red shirt!

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-31-2006, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the bets! ;)

10-31-2006, 04:38 PM
Congrats to Seb on his win today :)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
11-01-2006, 03:53 AM
Pls "help" Fena to beat Robredo! :angel: You can do it! :rocker2:

-isabel-
11-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Seb won 1st set against Robredo 6:3 and lost in the 2nd 5:7 =( though he led 5:3....(

Marine
11-01-2006, 07:12 PM
He lost, and I can say he chokeddddddddddddddddddddddd :mad: :fiery: :banghead:
People of the forum who saw the match said it's one of the 3 big chokes of the year, wow congrats !!!!!!!!

He was winning 5/3 30/0 in the second, then broke in the last set, then got balls of 5/5.... LAMENTABLE !!! I can't believe I won't see him tomorrow cos he choked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seb, go back to Florida, I don't want to see you until the next year. :mad: :sad:

-isabel-
11-01-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm really sorry about his loss...What was wrong with him?? He had a great opportunity to win but he didn't :(

Marine
11-01-2006, 07:57 PM
He has to play double with Richard...sure he'll withdraw :o :rolleyes: :(

aliasthad
11-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Thought I'd even the balance a little by saying that I saw the whole match, and for almost 2 sets he was playing totally unbelievable tennis. The commentators couldn't believe it either and said he was a whole highlights reel by himself. I'd watch Seb play if I knew he was going to lose (and indeed the first time I noticed him, he lost, but I just loved how he played). For me it's not just the results that count. I'm not even going to read the General forum, where it all gets just too nasty.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
11-02-2006, 12:03 PM
I'm never so pissed off at Seb but after know the result in this match! :mad::banghead::armed: How come he played like choking Paulo at this crucial time? :timebomb:
Don't do this next time!

Jessica Theobald
11-03-2006, 07:55 AM
:sad:Thought I'd even the balance a little by saying that I saw the whole match, and for almost 2 sets he was playing totally unbelievable tennis. The commentators couldn't believe it either and said he was a whole highlights reel by himself. I'd watch Seb play if I knew he was going to lose (and indeed the first time I noticed him, he lost, but I just loved how he played). For me it's not just the results that count. I'm not even going to read the General forum, where it all gets just too nasty.

:sad: I totally agree with you, Seb was for the most part of the match the better player and I think he played some of the best tennis I have seen him play in a long time. Some of the shots he made were superb! It is a real shame and a hugh dissapointment that he lost the match. But, lets get it into perspective he hasn't killed anyone just lost a tennis match, I hope he can put this dissapointment behind him and come back next year stronger and better than ever. I certainly will be looking forward to seeing him play again (hopefully wearing a red shirt)!:)

aliasthad
11-03-2006, 09:49 AM
:sad:

:sad: I totally agree with you, Seb was for the most part of the match the better player and I think he played some of the best tennis I have seen him play in a long time. Some of the shots he made were superb! It is a real shame and a hugh dissapointment that he lost the match. But, lets get it into perspective he hasn't killed anyone just lost a tennis match, I hope he can put this dissapointment behind him and come back next year stronger and better than ever. I certainly will be looking forward to seeing him play again (hopefully wearing a red shirt)!:)

You said it! :yeah:

aliasthad
11-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Check out the highlights on the latest YouTube files:

Paris Masters Grosjean vs Robredo 2006
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G24MlhGjoTc

TMS Paris 2006 : Robredo v Grosjean Highlights
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9X_Jrpf6Bg0

Hot Shot !
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jYhTsysgVXo

Jessica Theobald
11-04-2006, 08:17 AM
:) I loved, loved, loved, hot shot, I love the way he wears his heart on his sleeve when he is playing tennis. It is almost like being on an emotional roller coaster, when you watch him play, you can get a true sense of what he is going through good or bad at any particular point of a match. If I get withdrawal symptons over the next two months I will visit hot shot again.

Many thanks.

aliasthad
11-04-2006, 02:37 PM
:) I loved, loved, loved, hot shot

It really was something! :worship:

charlie666
11-04-2006, 10:04 PM
I like his butt in that slow motion run :drool::angel:

Jessica Theobald
11-05-2006, 05:58 AM
I like his butt in that slow motion run :drool::angel:

:devil: If you are going to be so devilishly subtle how will we ever get your meaning........ I'm right there with you!