JC FeRReRo won't play in Paris! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

JC FeRReRo won't play in Paris!

safinaferrero
10-27-2006, 11:19 PM
buuuuuuuu :sad: that's sux dunno why he withdrew:rolleyes: of bnp paribas masters that starts this monday... somebody know sth about this retirement such unexpected :confused: ?

Voo de Mar
10-27-2006, 11:24 PM
I think poor form is a reason. Mosquito lost 6 of last 7 matches...
This face after another defeat (in Madrid) tells everything :)

Jimnik
10-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Yup, that's three years in a row that he can write off.

After the abuse he received in Madrid, he didn't have the heart to play any more matches.

rmb6687
10-28-2006, 02:19 AM
i didn't know 'form' was valid enough reason to withdraw...i mean, if you can't put up a good enough fight...? :shrug:

Ernham
10-28-2006, 02:24 AM
I think poor form is a reason. Mosquito lost 6 of last 7 matches...
This face after another defeat (in Madrid) tells everything :)

Looks like he left it all out on the court, his dentures included.

Voo de Mar
10-28-2006, 02:30 AM
Looks like he left it all out on the court, his dentures included.

:lol:

yomike
10-28-2006, 02:34 AM
Because he is a loser, why did I ever become a fan?

ufokart
10-28-2006, 03:47 AM
Juanqui :sobbing:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-28-2006, 03:55 AM
The problem is he doesn't enjoy playing tennis now,so it's good to take some rest than see him lose in early round.

R.Federer
10-28-2006, 04:17 AM
I was no great fan of JCF's but it is still extremely sad to see him like this, I really would like him to get back to form.

Deivid23
10-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Loser

Shappica
10-28-2006, 11:08 AM
Because he is a loser, why did I ever become a fan?

Yeah, I Know...
Maybe he'll find his form, or at least enjoy playing more, next in season. :shrug:
If not, unfortunately I must say that it would be best for him to quit tennis! :tears:

Ferrero Forever
10-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Give the poor guy a break. Hopefully this time he'll use the long break to sit down and figure out what he can do to win more matches next yeah. He's not past his use by date yet, he just needs to get motivated to win, because he has the ability to do so. Vamos Juanqui in 2007

safinaferrero
10-28-2006, 07:04 PM
i agree with juanquilover and i dt undestand ppl that call jcf a loser when he was the world number one everybody was cheering for him and now that he has some troubles (still in the top 30!) they complains how they become fan that he doesn't deserve any attention but i think that's in the tought moments that we shud support him and accept his decision . honestly, i was very disapointed when i noticed that he wasn't in the main draw coz i waited for him since RG and for the first time i thought that all my fav' will be there : robredo/verdasco/lopez/safin/ferrero/ferrer xcept Moya but now that i really think about it juanca might have been right to stop his season now to have some rest, refresh his mind, train more and more and be back fit for the 2007 season . he's only 26 years old still a young guy and his talents is still here just have to xpress itself on court he's still in the top 30 but with the talents he has he shud be on the top 5 no doubt he'll reach it again as he said i did it one time why can't i do it again :)

I started this thread :sad: i will finish it with :wavey: VAMOS JUANCA:wavey: