Xristos
10-27-2006, 08:54 AM
All I can say is WOW! Army capris!!:D

~EMiLiTA~
10-27-2006, 08:58 AM
is he going for the Green and Gold look because he'll be in Oz?! haha cute

Xristos
10-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Yeah, Im just happy the carpris are back! And greens my fav colour too...

mallorn
10-27-2006, 09:50 AM
Oh no.

This is awful. Why a yellow shirt again? :( The piratas look like pyjama bottoms. :help:

Xristos
10-27-2006, 09:59 AM
Nike are calling it "Sonic yellow".

Castafiore
10-27-2006, 09:59 AM
:awww: Those pants look horrible! Good that the piratas are back but the design is terrible... :bolt:

Saumon
10-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Oh no.

This is awful. Why a yellow shirt again? :( The piratas look like pyjama bottoms. :help:

yes :unsure: :help:

NeverSayDie
10-27-2006, 10:04 AM
:bolt:

KiwiChica
10-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Errr ... WTF?! Those pants are fugly ... :bolt:

Sunset of Age
10-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Ugh, those pants... no!
Well, okay, perhaps it works when Rafa wears them. ;-)

MariaV
10-27-2006, 12:39 PM
Oh no.

:help: :help: :help: :help: @ the pyjama piratas. :o :o :o

This yellow is OK for me actually.

Johnny Groove
10-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Nike has the worst fashion. :tape: Just bring back the white pirates. nothing wrong with them

landoud
10-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Oh no.

I was going to say the same thing :scared:

Naranoc
10-27-2006, 01:51 PM
:scratch:

Where did you actually get these pictures from Xristos? Army-Capris do not have to mean those ones.

Xristos
10-27-2006, 01:53 PM
I am sponsered by Nike. I get to choose what outfit Im ganna wear. I have posted pics of Feds AO outfit to...

Naranoc
10-27-2006, 01:56 PM
So Nike tells you personally which outfits Nadal and Federer are going to wear 3 months beforehand....??

Right. :)

Denisse
10-27-2006, 05:33 PM
xristos, what exactly is going on for you on november the 11th?

Xristos
10-27-2006, 05:47 PM
So Nike tells you personally which outfits Nadal and Federer are going to wear 3 months beforehand....??

Right. :)No fool, its in the catalog. Thease players will wear this etc etc.

Xristos
10-27-2006, 05:48 PM
xristos, what exactly is going on for you on november the 11th?

I will be playing in the Aussie Open.

Naranoc
10-27-2006, 06:53 PM
No fool, its in the catalog. Thease players will wear this etc etc.

:lol: Okay. It's just that virtually everyone has agreed so far that the Capris design is horrendous. He must be blind if he'd agreed to wear them.

maria_marie
10-27-2006, 07:02 PM
omg I wonder why Rafa always has to agree with every piece of clothing Nike offers him???? He should have said 'nooo' :p I don;t wanna see him running around like a clown like during the USO

Denisse
10-27-2006, 07:47 PM
I will be playing in the Aussie Open.

huh?

MariaV
10-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Escude and other hatas can all call him 'payaso' again then. :rolleyes:

mallorn
10-27-2006, 07:54 PM
:lol:

God, even I might do that if he wears the pyjamas. :o

MariaV
10-27-2006, 07:56 PM

God, even I might do that if he wears the pyjamas. :o

:haha: :haha:

Denisse
10-27-2006, 08:05 PM
they kinda remind me of what a kid in the 80's would wear.

Jogg
10-27-2006, 08:52 PM
:o they are awful

3 words for Rafa "Just Say NO!!" :p

samm_11
10-28-2006, 02:35 AM
well, maybe Rafa thinks those capris look good in him... lolz... don't judge his outfits, before seeing him wearing 'em... lolz... that sounds ridiculous...

Ti-Anne
10-28-2006, 02:50 PM

Maybe so, but do we give a f*** about what those retards say anyway ? :p

Xristos
10-28-2006, 04:17 PM
They are better in real life then in that pic. Mine look great on me...

Alexandy
10-28-2006, 06:36 PM

What's a 'payaso'?

I don't like the capri design either. Bring back the navy ones if he must wear capris.

MariaV
10-28-2006, 07:36 PM
They are better in real life then in that pic. Mine look great on me...

:eek: :scared: :unsure: :bolt:

Denisse
10-29-2006, 01:50 AM
What's a 'payaso'?

I don't like the capri design either. Bring back the navy ones if he must wear capris.

Payaso means clown

cmurray
10-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Xristos, I don't mean to be rude, but how are you playing the Aussie Open in November?????? Do you mean Paris? Are you trying to qualify to play in Paris???

Xristos
10-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Xristos, I don't mean to be rude, but how are you playing the Aussie Open in November?????? Do you mean Paris? Are you trying to qualify to play in Paris???

No, not Paris. If I win this tournament comming up I have a chance to qualify for the AO.

Xristos
10-29-2006, 03:43 PM
:eek: :scared: :unsure: :bolt:

Why the faces Maria?

NicoFan
10-29-2006, 07:21 PM
I liked the navy capris the best. :yeah:

The one for the Oz Open looks a lot like pj's. :eek: :lol:

chocc0
10-30-2006, 09:06 AM
ew that is absolutely disgraceful! I hope they pay him extra for the humiliation in wearing those abominal pants!

Bring back the white capri's!

Carlita
10-30-2006, 11:16 AM
shirt is fine..
pants............:bolt: :spit: :unsure:

Xristos
10-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Pants are great. You people are haters!

Castafiore
10-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Maybe you could show us a picture of you in the pants to see how it looks like on you.

Xristos
10-30-2006, 12:50 PM
That could be arranged..

Carlita
10-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Pants are great. You people are haters!:lol: :kiss: ;)

MariaV
10-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Maybe you could show us a picture of you in the pants to see how it looks like on you.

That could be arranged..

I cannot wait. :D ;)

Carlita
10-30-2006, 01:53 PM
:rocker2: VAMOS Chris!!! piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics!!! :lol: :p

Xristos
10-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Vamos! I need to ask nike to see if its ok first..

cmurray
10-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Ahh. Xristos - the next tourney you play will HELP you qualify for the AO. Cool. Good luck, man.

VAAAAAMMMMMMMMOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

mallorn
10-30-2006, 05:31 PM
Pants are great. You people are haters!
:haha: :haha: Yes, we're all known as Rafa haters on these forums. :D

Good luck with the tourney! :hug:

cmurray
10-31-2006, 12:56 AM
:haha: :haha: Yes, we're all known as Rafa haters on these forums. :D

Good luck with the tourney! :hug:

Well, I DO hate those pants. They remind me a little bit of those horrible men's weight lifting pants of 10 years ago. You know...the one's with the zebra and tiger stripes on them? ewwwwwwwwww..................

That being said, rafa's ass DOES make the ordinary seem extraordinary. Maybe he can make the fugly seem beautiful?????

Xristos
10-31-2006, 03:54 AM
Thanks everyone....

Kisses to all..

veyonce
10-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Good luck, Xristos!!!

ryder
10-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Well, I DO hate those pants. They remind me a little bit of those horrible men's weight lifting pants of 10 years ago. You know...the one's with the zebra and tiger stripes on them? ewwwwwwwwww..................

That being said, rafa's ass DOES make the ordinary seem extraordinary. Maybe he can make the fugly seem beautiful?????

HAHA!!

I don't mind the vivid colours of the shirts he's worn (even fluoro GREEN!!!) But those pants are atrocious!!! DAMN IT! I LIKED THE NEW SHORTS!!:(

Oh well :confused: something different - at least he's never boring

Xristos
10-31-2006, 08:25 AM
Good luck, Xristos!!!

Thanks V!:D

adee-gee
10-31-2006, 08:36 AM
Ok I don't usually post in here, but the thread title got me interested :p

I quite like it actually :lol: it's different, Rafa likes to stand out :)

MariaV
10-31-2006, 12:26 PM
Adam! :rolleyes: :o :o

mallorn
10-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Adee! :eek:

Rafa doesn't need pyjama piratas, he stands out anyway. :)

adee-gee
11-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Adam! :rolleyes: :o :o

Adee! :eek:

Rafa doesn't need pyjama piratas, he stands out anyway. :)
:haha: sorry...I want the orange top back :awww:

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/thesportsdesk/images/200511/20050417nadal.jpg

Orange top with black pirates would be great :cool:

Castafiore
11-02-2006, 06:59 AM
Black piratas! Yes, please!

Vamos! I need to ask nike to see if its ok first..
And....when can we expect the pics?:wavey:

By the way: why do you need to ask Nike of it's OK? I mean, you showed us the clothes already, haven't you? Or do you need a special permission to show the clothes off in person?

Ti-Anne
11-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Well, I DO hate those pants. They remind me a little bit of those horrible men's weight lifting pants of 10 years ago. You know...the one's with the zebra and tiger stripes on them? ewwwwwwwwww...........

Well we're not that far yet...:angel: zebra and tiger are just the next step....:p
Maybe for the next clay season ?:devil: :haha:

Carlita
11-02-2006, 11:05 AM
black pirates and red shirt please :angel:

Sunset of Age
11-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Well we're not that far yet...:angel: zebra and tiger are just the next step....:p
Maybe for the next clay season ?:devil: :haha:

Don't give Nike any ideas like that... they may do so! :devil: ;)

Rafa's Wedgie
11-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Hmmm, I don't really get the pants but I think he'll look great in them either way. He always does...

BTW, hello to you all. :wavey:

Xristos
11-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Black piratas! Yes, please!

And....when can we expect the pics?:wavey:

By the way: why do you need to ask Nike of it's OK? I mean, you showed us the clothes already, haven't you? Or do you need a special permission to show the clothes off in person?

I am not allowed to wear in public until Jan 1st 2007..

Ti-Anne
11-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Don't give Nike any ideas like that... they may do so! :devil: ;)

Oh but they can do even worse ! :p
You never know where those people's imagination will take them to ! :haha:
As it seems, our Rafa is a stimulating subject for them :devil:

Sunset of Age
11-02-2006, 06:23 PM
As it seems, our Rafa is a stimulating subject for them :devil:

:D :D :D
Oh yeah. Guess they found out they can try out anything with dear Rafita - however clownesque the outfit, he'll look good in it anyway... :p

mallorn
11-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Orange top with black pirates would be great :cool:
My favourite were white piratas with any top but the black ones were great too.

I loved this year's outfits until Wimbledon. Why did it all start to go wrong then with the gangsta wannabe style? :rolleyes:

mallorn
11-02-2006, 09:26 PM
:D :D :D
Oh yeah. Guess they found out they can try out anything with dear Rafita - however clownesque the outfit, he'll look good in it anyway... :p
:bigcry:

His GF has a very good taste in clothes, she should have a word or fifty with him! I really don't want to see him wearing these. :o :(

cmurray
11-02-2006, 11:00 PM
:bigcry:

His GF has a very good taste in clothes, she should have a word or fifty with him! I really don't want to see him wearing these. :o :(

Take if from a woman whose husband doesn't know how to dress. All the words in the world are sometimes not enough. :)

Those pants are awful. They're worse than pajamas.

Sunset of Age
11-03-2006, 12:10 AM
My favourite were white piratas with any top but the black ones were great too.

I loved this year's outfits until Wimbledon. Why did it all start to go wrong then with the gangsta wannabe style? :rolleyes:

Ahh... I thought he looked WONDERFUL in Wimby White... but thereafter? :rolleyes:

Nike wanted to present dear Rafita as some Gangsta-rapper... :sad:
Calling on Xisca, here! :D

Johnny Groove
11-03-2006, 01:17 AM
there is a reason why hes been bad since after Wimbly. Those horrid pants. Just bring back the pirates. Who cares if Nike is losing a bit of money. Its not as if they're strapped for cash :rolleyes:

mallorn
11-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Ahh... I thought he looked WONDERFUL in Wimby White... but thereafter? :rolleyes:
The Wimby shorts were the same style as the summer ones, but they looked less awful in white. I really loved his Wimby outfit last year, great top. :yeah:
Calling on Xisca, here! :D

mallorn
11-03-2006, 07:58 AM
there is a reason why hes been bad since after Wimbly. Those horrid pants. Just bring back the pirates. Who cares if Nike is losing a bit of money. Its not as if they're strapped for cash :rolleyes:
They'll never settle for losing money on him. But if the piratas are no longer a cash cow, they should just go back to regular shorts instead of investing money in designing one disaster after another. :o

ryder
11-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Hmmm...

I like the 'gangster' shorts,:armed: the ones that sit on the knee. Is this because the guys in Australia don't wear capris??:scratch: I think so! Don't get me wrong, the pirates are great but I think he looks hot in the basketball shorts.

Sunset of Age
11-03-2006, 03:30 PM
They'll never settle for losing money on him. But if the piratas are no longer a cash cow, they should just go back to regular shorts instead of investing money in designing one disaster after another. :o

Couldn't agree more.
Unfortunately, it looks like Nike has chosen Rafa to test out whatever silliness comes to their minds - and I fear it has to do with the way they want to 'market' him, as this 'aggressive fighter'-sort of type. Hence those equally aggressively looking marketing campaigns they apply to him (I didn't at all like that Madrid Masters Image either...)
I just don't like it at all. It doesn't suit his personality and it makes him look like a clown. I fear I have to agree with the FedTards in that... :eek:

Why not something classy for him for a change? Like that lovely outfit he wore at the Valencia demonstration in July, for instance?

maria_marie
11-04-2006, 07:51 PM
he'll look like a banana in pyjamas :rolleyes: btw what is rafa going to wear in shanghai

Xristos
11-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Hmmm...

I like the 'gangster' shorts,:armed: the ones that sit on the knee. Is this because the guys in Australia don't wear capris??:scratch: I think so! Don't get me wrong, the pirates are great but I think he looks hot in the basketball shorts.

Im from Australia and I wear capris..

ryder
11-05-2006, 10:03 AM
You wear white Capris?????????

Xristos
11-05-2006, 03:25 PM
You wear white Capris?????????

Yes.

adee-gee
11-05-2006, 06:12 PM
he'll look like a banana in pyjamas :rolleyes: btw what is rafa going to wear in shanghai
This.......

http://amypang.com/itempages/pictures/pagodadress.jpg

It's the latest design in his army look. I like it :cool:

Clara Bow
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Those pants are freaking awful. :scared: He looks like a military banana on LSD. Cheryl, I agree with you that they look like those horrible weightlifting pants.

I worry that if Rafa goes out in that atrocious outfit, once again- his tennis will be overlooked. I have wished that he would just wear regular shorts for a while, a'la Madrid 2005.

Adam- I actually like the Japanese print on the dress that you put up. If I could get a nice sash belt so it would go in at the waist- it is something I would wear. ;)

mallorn
11-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Adee :haha: :cuckoo:

I worry that if Rafa goes out in that atrocious outfit, once again- his tennis will be overlooked.
Are you kidding me? This AO will be remembered as the AO When Rafa Wore Pyjamas. :bigcry:

If he wears them, he'd better win the damn tournament. He'll be the butt :p of many jokes anyway, but at least he'll have the last laugh. Otherwise... :rolleyes:

ryder
11-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Yes.

well it just may be the new sensation sweeping the nation

MariaV
11-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Couldn't agree more.
Unfortunately, it looks like Nike has chosen Rafa to test out whatever silliness comes to their minds - and I fear it has to do with the way they want to 'market' him, as this 'aggressive fighter'-sort of type. Hence those equally aggressively looking marketing campaigns they apply to him (I didn't at all like that Madrid Masters Image either...)
I just don't like it at all. It doesn't suit his personality and it makes him look like a clown. I fear I have to agree with the FedTards in that... :eek:

Why not something classy for him for a change? Like that lovely outfit he wore at the Valencia demonstration in July, for instance?

Classy is reserved for Fed the God ya know, Rafa is the fighter guy. :rolleyes:

cmurray
11-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Those pants are freaking awful. :scared: He looks like a military banana on LSD. Cheryl, I agree with you that they look like those horrible weightlifting pants.

I worry that if Rafa goes out in that atrocious outfit, once again- his tennis will be overlooked. I have wished that he would just wear regular shorts for a while, a'la Madrid 2005.

Adam- I actually like the Japanese print on the dress that you put up. If I could get a nice sash belt so it would go in at the waist- it is something I would wear. ;)

The boy HAS to learn to say no. I canNOT honestly believe that he can look at those....um.....pants (for lack of a better term) and say "YES! These will look FANTASTIC on me!". He probably just nods his head to whatever Nike presents.

I don't mind piratas. They are sort of Rafi's trademark and I think that's a good thing. But...God almighty! When was the last time you saw a guy where pants with a PRINT on them? ANY print? Come ON Rafa. Tell 'em to blow it out their asses!

Cheryl :sad:

adee-gee
11-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Rafa could wear this for Wimbledon 2007 :p

http://www.blitzsport.com/images/shop/japankarategi.jpg

cmurray
11-06-2006, 11:25 PM
Rafa could wear this for Wimbledon 2007 :p

http://www.blitzsport.com/images/shop/japankarategi.jpg

I like it.

Maybe Roger could wear this one.

http://balletbookstore.com/ballerina/pic/antoni02.jpg

(I cannot believe I just said that. Somebody smack me.)

Clara Bow
11-07-2006, 03:39 AM
:lol: Cheryl, that was hilarious. :)

Sunset of Age
11-07-2006, 04:05 AM
All I hope for is that people won't judge dear Rafita for his outfit - but for his tennis!!!

Vamos, Rafita. May the BEST win! ;-)

Sunset of Age
11-07-2006, 04:08 AM

Aye, Maria, I have to laugh at that...
I happen to believe both of me adored guys are classy :D
But I get your point, don't worry 'bout that....;)

atheneglaukopis
11-07-2006, 05:31 AM
He looks like a military banana on LSD. :spit:

I like it.

(I cannot believe I just said that. Somebody smack me.):spit: :haha:

I'm dying here. :rolls:

MariaV
11-07-2006, 11:41 AM
I like it.

(I cannot believe I just said that. Somebody smack me.)

Why smack you? This is just soooo hilarious! :haha: :haha:

Sunset of Age
11-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Well, at least Rafa's New Outfit has made about everyone smile~!

Nice thread!

mallorn
11-07-2006, 06:03 PM
It's laughter through tears. :p Nice pictures. :lol:

Sunset of Age
11-10-2006, 06:25 PM

Heheh. I'd say the minds of Nike's marketing people could be described as "One Dimensional". :devil: :angel:

cmurray
11-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Heheh. I'd say the minds of Nike's marketing people could be described as "One Dimensional". :devil: :angel:

So....what you're saying is that Roger is in bed (so to speak) with Nike and as a punishment for Roland Garros, he's "convinced" them to dress Rafa in the latest circus couture? that BASTARD! :mad:

Of course, *I* think it's all a ploy. Obviously Rafa distractsRoger, so the Fed-man is hoping if he dresses Rafa in what has to be the worst tennis outfit ever conceived, that his mind won't "drift" when they're playing each other. :angel:

Sunset of Age
11-11-2006, 02:45 PM
So....what you're saying is that Roger is in bed (so to speak) with Nike and as a punishment for Roland Garros, he's "convinced" them to dress Rafa in the latest circus couture? that BASTARD! :mad:

Of course, *I* think it's all a ploy. Obviously Rafa distractsRoger, so the Fed-man is hoping if he dresses Rafa in what has to be the worst tennis outfit ever conceived, that his mind won't "drift" when they're playing each other. :angel:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :drink:
Great, GREAT theory! Yeah, Rafa looking classy would surely give Rogi a run for his money... he wouldn't be able to concentrate at all with such beauty on the other side of the net! ;) :p

Johnny Groove
11-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Maybe Rafa should wear a shirt with "6-2" across the chest, and then the complete score of the rome final across the stomach :devil:

Or if he plays Ljubo, the Madrid score :devil:

Talk about intimidation. :scared:

mallorn
11-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Jonathan, we don't want him to wear any more prints, do we now? :scared: ;)

I'm not sure I want AO to come soon any more.http://img2.menstennisforums.com/793/icon_gaah.gif

Sunset of Age
11-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm not sure I want AO to come soon any more.http://img2.menstennisforums.com/793/icon_gaah.gif

Ah, keep in mind - his clothes sure do damage to my retina's :speakles: , the guy himself does not! ;)

maria_marie
11-12-2006, 07:28 PM
I remember uncle Toni saying that Nike offer clothes to Rafa and he always agrees to wear them. I know he likes bright colours but in that yellow he'd be like a moving target for Rogelio. :rolleyes: But, let's look at it from the birght side-he's not wearing pink shirts yet. :p

mallorn
11-12-2006, 09:03 PM
I remember uncle Toni saying that Nike offer clothes to Rafa and he always agrees to wear them. I know he likes bright colours but in that yellow he'd be like a moving target for Rogelio. :rolleyes:
:haha:
But, let's look at it from the birght side-he's not wearing pink shirts yet. :p
I've seen him in pink shirts ... off the court ... so you never know. :unsure:

Sunset of Age
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM
:haha:

I've seen him in pink shirts ... off the court ... so you never know. :unsure:

Even more... Pink looks very good on him! :devil:

cmurray
11-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Even more... Pink looks very good on him! :devil:

I agree, Carin. I think he looks FANTASTIC in that bright pink shirt he wears sometimes. It makes his skin look luminous.

I don't think I'd prefer to see his whole outfit predicated on it, but the shirt looks great with jeans. mmmm..... rafa in pink......

Sunset of Age
11-13-2006, 03:08 PM
I agree, Carin. I think he looks FANTASTIC in that bright pink shirt he wears sometimes. It makes his skin look luminous.

I don't think I'd prefer to see his whole outfit predicated on it, but the shirt looks great with jeans. mmmm..... rafa in pink......

Indeed, it makes his beautiful bronze skin come out even more beautiful... but a complete pink outfit... eh would surely rise some brows here and there. :devil: :angel:

sportsfan92
11-14-2006, 04:05 PM
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6196/rafaleg2je1.jpg

i'm for shorts! you've seen his legs, right?

Castafiore
11-14-2006, 04:11 PM
^^ I'm all for shorts as well. Now, how do go about convincing Nike?

Shorts (not the long baggy ones but short shorts) or else the black piratas (again, not the baggy ones). :)

I've decided to be in denial about this entire AO outfit presented in this thread. This is merely a joke, right? Right? RIGHT?:armed:

sweetiepiedoll
11-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Gee, I am not crazy about the AO outfit, I hope it is just made for practice.

samm_11
11-16-2006, 03:12 AM
^^ I'm all for shorts as well. Now, how do go about convincing Nike?

Shorts (not the long baggy ones but short shorts) or else the black piratas (again, not the baggy ones). :)

I've decided to be in denial about this entire AO outfit presented in this thread. This is merely a joke, right? Right? RIGHT?:armed:

write a petition....

++++++

speaking of petitions, maybe u want to check out our vamos petition? it's a petition for rafa's own clothing line.. hehe...

here's the link:
http://www.petitiononline.com/vamosraf/petition.html

samm_11
11-16-2006, 03:15 AM
didn't u guys notice that rafa started doing not that well in tournaments when he stopped wearing "not baggy" capris? hehe.... just a theory... lolz... ^^

MariaV
11-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Oh, that's just .... wrong theory. :p :lol:

Welcome to Rafa's forum btw. :wavey:

adee-gee
11-28-2006, 01:31 PM
While I was in Barcelona, I saw the bumblebee outfit and just had to get it :sobbing: :lol:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/adeegee/CIMG1245250x333.jpg

mallorn
12-03-2006, 01:11 PM
^^ Didn't they have it in different colours? :sobbing: :lol:

Adee, your avatar gives me the creeps. :eek:

samm_11
12-13-2006, 04:28 AM
are those capris that he's gonna use for AO baggy or fitted? jst curious..

btw, adee, i like ur avatar... lolz... freaky...

Kalliopeia
12-13-2006, 10:09 PM

Hey, I thought he never threw racquets around. :lol:

Sunset of Age
12-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey, I thought he never threw racquets around. :lol:

He's just trying to kill off a bee! ;)

Castafiore
12-15-2006, 07:28 AM
Credit to PaTxy from vb.com for finding this:

Found on http://www.mrs-tennis.ch:

We've already seen the t-shirt:
http://www.mrs-tennis.ch/shop/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/1/119_212922_700_2.jpg

But the pants look darker on this picture:
http://www.mrs-tennis.ch/shop/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/z1/107_212924_300.jpg
This dark green already looks a lot better than the light sort of green but I'm not 100% convinced yet.

Shoes: NIKE AIR MAX BREATHE 3 RAFAEL NADAL AUSTRALIAN OPEN
http://www.mrs-tennis.ch/shop/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/z1/312866-171-PL-1.jpg

The same site shows these piratas with the mention "NIKE RAFAEL NADAL NACH-AUSTRALIAN-OPEN-/FRÜHLINGS-CAPRI " (Nike Rafael Nadal after-Australian-Open/Spring-Capri)
http://www.mrs-tennis.ch/shop/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/z1/112_212924_100.jpg

Xristos
12-16-2006, 02:08 AM
I Love It!

mallorn
12-16-2006, 12:41 PM
http://www.mrs-tennis.ch/shop/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/z1/107_212924_300.jpg
What a relief! :D They do look much better, but these...
http://www.mrs-tennis.ch/shop/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/z1/112_212924_100.jpg
are still definitely my favourite. :D

Sunset of Age
12-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Hmmmm... I'll have to wait and see how it looks on him. I'm not all convinced yet... but this most definitely looks better than those earlier pics we got to see!

cmurray
12-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Credit to PaTxy from vb.com for finding this:

Found on http://www.mrs-tennis.ch:

http://www.mrs-tennis.ch/shop/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/1/119_212922_700_2.jpg

But the pants look darker on this picture:
This dark green already looks a lot better than the light sort of green but I'm not 100% convinced yet.

Shoes: NIKE AIR MAX BREATHE 3 RAFAEL NADAL AUSTRALIAN OPEN
http://www.mrs-tennis.ch/shop/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/z1/312866-171-PL-1.jpg

The same site shows these piratas with the mention "NIKE RAFAEL NADAL NACH-AUSTRALIAN-OPEN-/FRÜHLINGS-CAPRI " (Nike Rafael Nadal after-Australian-Open/Spring-Capri)

Okay...the white ones are so classically Rafa...I LOVE them. I think he looks good in the piratas. Still don't like the other ones, but if Rafa's ass is in them, I'm sure I'll change my mind. :o

cmurray
12-18-2006, 06:02 PM

Holy CRAP! I don't think I've ever seen that much of his legs before. Dang that guy has muscles. My favorite picture is still that magazine cover where he's wearing the jeans but is bare-chested. Nothing sexier in the WORLD than a guy in jeans and no shirt. :drool:

adee-gee
12-19-2006, 11:14 PM
The top is a bit plain, I want orange back :(

Johnny Groove
12-20-2006, 03:20 AM
The top is a bit plain, I want orange back :(

or that blue, black, and white gorgeous top from RG 06 :hearts:

Xristos
12-22-2006, 01:19 AM
FO 07 Rafa will wear blie 3/4 and black sleeveless with jade.

set match Nadal
12-22-2006, 01:14 PM
And this is the short he will wear on OA 2007 : http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3749/balw0.th.jpg

set match Nadal
12-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Sorry I see that someone set the short picture on page 8 sorry.

Naide
12-22-2006, 02:40 PM
And this is the short he will wear on OA 2007 : http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3749/balw0.th.jpg

this one is awful

poiree
12-23-2006, 11:38 AM

Yes, he'll perhaps be wearing it in bed, does anyone else agree that it is PJs.

set match Nadal
12-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Doesn't really matter what he wear, all we want is that he win The AUSTRALIA OPEN.

Vamos Rafael Nadal

Xristos
12-24-2006, 03:12 AM
Maybe he will win the AO in 07 but he wont win it in 08.

Saumon
12-24-2006, 12:08 PM

V A M O S !!!

set match Nadal
12-24-2006, 12:47 PM

Why did you day that ? He probably win the Australia Open in 2007 but not in 2008 ? Why ? Is something special in 2008 ?

Xristos
12-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Ask Saumon...

Saumon
12-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Why did you day that ? He probably win the Australia Open in 2007 but not in 2008 ? Why ? Is something special in 2008 ?

Xristos will win the the Australian Open 2008! VAMOS!

Xristos
12-26-2006, 01:45 AM
Va Va Vaaaaaaaamooooooooooooooosssssss!

set match Nadal
12-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Xristos is a tennis man ? Vamos Rafael Nadal For Chennai.

Xristos
01-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Yes. Tennis legend in fact.

rafi x richie
01-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Humm.. maybe this outfit will look good on Rafa !! =)

.. but I agree. The piratas aren't nice.

Tess Gray
01-07-2007, 07:27 PM
I think he might pull those pants off... we'll just have to wait and see;)

Tess Gray
01-09-2007, 04:54 PM
is this Rafa's AO outfit?

It doesnt look as bad as on the other pictures... but still... :rolleyes: it's not really my favourite

mallorn
01-09-2007, 07:11 PM
*sigh* Yes, that's the outfit.