International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

its.like.that
10-26-2006, 12:42 AM
First game takes place this coming Saturday night.

its.like.that
10-26-2006, 01:02 AM
Ireland to beat Australia @ 2.10

A pissweak Australian side that deserves to be diced up like celery. Hopefully the umpires will keep this one under control unlike last year, where the Irish were offered no protection from the officials. If they Irish can't win this one, they should all be forced to convert to protestants.

:lol:

bossboss
10-26-2006, 01:56 AM

where did you get this odds?

Odds of the series are 1.75 Ireland - Australia 2
Odds of game one is excatly the same

if i will play it .. i wil be on Ireland too

its.like.that
10-26-2006, 11:47 AM
where did you get this odds?

Odds of the series are 1.75 Ireland - Australia 2
Odds of game one is excatly the same

if i will play it .. i wil be on Ireland too

These odds were on betfair.

bad gambler
10-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Ireland to beat Australia - $1.75

gl

its.like.that
10-29-2006, 03:49 AM

A pissweak Australian side that deserves to be diced up like celery. Hopefully the umpires will keep this one under control unlike last year, where the Irish were offered no protection from the officials. If they Irish can't win this one, they should all be forced to convert to protestants.

:lol:

WINNER!

Hall looked like a dog on ice out there with the round ball :lol:, Fevola should have been picked instead.

This Aussie team is too old and slow, and with that many Swans playing they have little chance of winning either of the remaining games.

Ireland for the clean sweep.

Good luck!

bossboss
10-29-2006, 08:21 AM
This Aussie team is too old and slow, and with that many Swans playing they have little chance of winning either of the remaining games.

Ireland for the clean sweep.

Good luck!

only one game left.. they play twice in every series.. the series winner is either the winner or the 2 games or if they split .. they decide it by score difference
(i.e now Australia needs t win by more than 8 points to win the series)