Mario's week!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Mario's week!!!

tennisgal_001
10-25-2006, 07:59 PM
With Baghdatis, Davydenko, Robredo, and Blake all out till Paris, he, along with Nalbandian and Gonzalez, are the only active Masters Cup contenders this week (Ancic-St. Petersburgh, Gonzo/Nalby-Basel). Gonzalez is the closest to Ancic in terms of race points (G-377, A-349), and I'm guessing if Ancic fails to make an impression in St.Petersburgh this week, he's as good as out of the competition.

Jadranka
10-25-2006, 08:31 PM
With Baghdatis, Davydenko, Robredo, and Blake all out till Paris, he, along with Nalbandian and Gonzalez, are the only active Masters Cup contenders this week (Ancic-St. Petersburgh, Gonzo/Nalby-Basel). Gonzalez is the closest to Ancic in terms of race points (G-377, A-349), and I'm guessing if Ancic fails to make an impression in St.Petersburgh this week, he's as good as out of the competition.

RIGHT! :o :o
Ajmooo MARIO!!!

Deathless Mortal
10-25-2006, 08:51 PM
And Tursunov is out in St.Petersburg, so he could win the title there!

angela
10-26-2006, 02:09 AM
Mario win.

its.like.that
10-26-2006, 03:03 AM
A silly but laughable thread.

markom
10-26-2006, 05:26 AM

only if there was federer in his half in paris :)

it will be interesting to see the draw there in paris with ancic,haas,gonzales,bhagdatis,robredo and blake possibly facing each other in 1/8.

fanancic
10-26-2006, 01:23 PM
ajmo Mario!!! You Can Do It!!