No thread yet? Ljubicic and Roddick qualified for TMC Shanghai [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

No thread yet? Ljubicic and Roddick qualified for TMC Shanghai

Blue Heart24
10-25-2006, 01:22 PM
:rolleyes:

njorker
10-25-2006, 01:48 PM
I guess it was pretty obvious that they would qualify. :shrug: Nothing more to talk about really.

Ernham
10-25-2006, 01:54 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=88987 :confused:

megadeth
10-25-2006, 05:46 PM
but both are in danger of withdrawing... if i was the director in shanghai, i'd disqualify their ass should they make it again next year

Blue Heart24
10-25-2006, 06:41 PM
but both are in danger of withdrawing... if i was the director in shanghai, i'd disqualify their ass should they make it again next year

NOT TRUE!Ljubichic is not in danger....he's sick but he'll be ready for Shanghai.Roddick is in danger and i hope he won't make it

ljubicic_
10-25-2006, 06:43 PM
NOT TRUE!Ljubichic is not in danger....he's sick but he'll be ready for Shanghai.Roddick is in danger and i hope he won't make it

why would Roddick be in danger:confused: it seems that Blake and Ljubo are in danger if they don't recover on time

Deboogle!.
10-25-2006, 06:46 PM
why would Roddick be in danger:confused: Um, he sprained his ankle in Madrid :shrug: But he is supposed to be fine for Shanghai.

Blue Heart24
10-25-2006, 07:10 PM
why would Roddick be in danger:confused: it seems that Blake and Ljubo are in danger if they don't recover on time

Budalo,jel ti čitaš njegove izjave? Ako čitaš,znao bi da ŠANGAJ UOPĆE NIJE UPITAN!

alfonsojose
10-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Roddick is in danger and i hope he won't make it

:yawn:

In 2003, a stupid post like this would have started a battle. Today, they're so common that nobody gives a shit :zzz:

ljubicic_
10-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Budalo,jel ti čitaš njegove izjave? Ako čitaš,znao bi da ŠANGAJ UOPĆE NIJE UPITAN!

you're a fucking idiot i know that Ljubo will play in Shanghai but it would be better if he played healty and yes he will not be in Pariz. And i really don't care what's with Roddick thatswhy i didn't know off his injured anckle

LOSER!!

tangerine_dream
10-25-2006, 10:15 PM
Re: No thread yet? Ljubicic and Roddick qualified for TMC Shanghai

Well, we all knew Ljubo and Roddick were pretty much in, it was just a matter of when it would be announced officially. :)

Ljubicic, Roddick Clinch Masters Cup Berths

Ivan Ljubicic and Andy Roddick joined world No. 1 Roger Federer and No. 2 Rafael Nadal in clinching spots at the eight-man year-end Masters Cup field Tuesday, even though Ljubicic is inactive this week and Roddick is sidelined with an ankle injury.

The Croat and American rounded out the first four of the Elite Eight positions in Shanghai when two other contenders, Tommy Robredo and Marcos Baghdatis, suffered first-round losses in St. Petersburg and Lyon respectively.

Already in the No. 8 spot but in danger of being overtaken this week, Robredo has just one event left to make up qualifying points, next week at the regular-season finale at the Masters Series-Paris. Baghdatis, in the No. 10 spot, must have a big week in Paris and hope the other contenders come up short.

Depending on results later this week, Nikolay Davydenko and David Nalbandian could clinch the No. 5 and 6 spots respectively.

It is the second straight year-end appearance for Ljubicic, and the fourth for Roddick.

Other players still in contention for a year-end Masters Cup slot are James Blake, Fernando Gonzalez, Mario Ancic, David Ferrer, and Tommy Haas.

I love that our no-talent Duckie has made the YEC for the fourth year in a row. He and Federer are the only ones to do so. :cool:

I'm still giggling at all those who claimed Roddick was on his way out of the top ten. They've been saying that every year for the past four years now and it hasn't happened. 2006 was his worst year yet and he still can't get kicked out of the top ten for very long. :lol:

RickDaStick
10-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Re: No thread yet? Ljubicic and Roddick qualified for TMC Shanghai

Well, we all knew Ljubo and Roddick were pretty much in, it was just a matter of when it would be announced officially. :)

I love that our no-talent Duckie has made the YEC for the fourth year in a row. He and Federer are the only ones to do so. :cool:

I'm still giggling at all those who claimed Roddick was on his way out of the top ten. They've been saying that every year for the past four years now and it hasn't happened. 2006 was his worst year yet and he still can't get kicked out of the top ten for very long. :lol:

Finally you admitted it:)

rmb6687
10-25-2006, 10:43 PM
I thought roddick didn't hurt it that badly?