--------------------------------- [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

---------------------------------

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 01:12 AM
He has not beaten any top 10 players on his way to the final and he will face #1 in the world. It is probably a fluke. I dont think he is a TMS winning material.

FelipeMIA89
10-22-2006, 01:16 AM
umm in Vienna he beat David Nalbandian and Andy Roddick and then got to the final.. I think there top 10 right? lol... and stop being a hatter ;)

PoderShileno
10-22-2006, 01:17 AM
He has not beaten any top 10 players on his way to the final and he will face #1 in the world. It is probably a fluke. I dont think he is a TMS winning material.

:haha:

great thread , genius:worship:

Peoples
10-22-2006, 01:23 AM
Just ignore this moron thread starter.

FelipeMIA89
10-22-2006, 01:25 AM
yea I guess I will.. he has no idea what hes talking about ::eek:

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 01:27 AM
yea I guess I will.. he has no idea what hes talking about ::eek:

Yes I do...

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 01:28 AM
Gonzalez lacks consistensy, just look, which player actually wins TMS without consistency.

REMEMBER: Gonzalez DID NOT win any player against any ranked higher than him in this tournament.

FelipeMIA89
10-22-2006, 01:28 AM
ummm doesn't sound like it lol

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Well, if you still cant understand what I said, then that's too bad.

FelipeMIA89
10-22-2006, 01:30 AM
Gonzalez lacks consistensy, just look, which player actually wins TMS without consistency.

REMEMBER: Gonzalez DID NOT win any player against any ranked higher than him in this tournament.

Gonzalez has been in 2 straight finals.. hes playing against the #1 so yea offcourse theres a BIG chance hes going to loose..
Now its Gonzalez's fault that there werent top 10 players in his draw lol..

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 01:34 AM
Gonzalez has been in 2 straight finals.. hes playing against the #1 so yea offcourse theres a BIG chance hes going to loose..
Now its Gonzalez's fault that there werent top 10 players in his draw lol..

So you point is that he wont win TMS like what I said?
Well, good to know.

Federer is a God and Gonzalez is only human, so cant blame him..lol.

FelipeMIA89
10-22-2006, 01:36 AM
dude your a waste of time.. ;) stop wasting up space in this forum :):wavey:

krakenzero
10-22-2006, 02:00 AM
Maybe he'll lose tomorrow against Federer. Maybe he'll end this year title-less (he has only 2 more tourneys this season and Federer plays both). In fact, there's a chance that you're right and he turns out to be no TMS winning material. But, speaking of consistency, Safin and Robredo are a lot worse than him and they have TMS, right?? Also Roddick... even Cañas has one, so?? And, about his draw, he was in the worse part of it (Ljubicic, Gasquet, Murray, Davydenko, Johansson, Djokovic in his way to semis). No Massu or Ginepri in QF for him. So what if he didn't defeat any top 10? Federer defeated only one. Berdych too. Nalbandian, none. Nadal neither. So what?? Last week he defeated Nalbandian and Roddick in a row. He defeated Ljubicic twice this season. Blake is his son. And he defeated Agassi and Hewitt when they were ranked 1 in 2003. Why do you think he doesn't have a chance on wining a TMS? "Qué tiene que ver"?

Johnny Groove
10-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Just Cause is an absolue joke

*Viva Chile*
10-22-2006, 02:02 AM
Shame that the MTF Arseclown championship just ended, so Just Cause could was a real contender for the title :o

Good luck for the next year :wavey:

v__m
10-22-2006, 02:03 AM
Fena will win next year....

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 02:07 AM
Maybe he'll lose tomorrow against Federer. Maybe he'll end this year title-less (he has only 2 more tourneys this season and Federer plays both). In fact, there's a chance that you're right and he turns out to be no TMS winning material. But, speaking of consistency, Safin and Robredo are a lot worse than him and they have TMS, right?? Also Roddick... even Cañas has one, so?? And, about his draw, he was in the worse part of it (Ljubicic, Gasquet, Murray, Davydenko, Johansson, Djokovic in his way to semis). No Massu or Ginepri in QF for him. So what if he didn't defeat any top 10? Federer defeated only one. Berdych too. Nalbandian, none. Nadal neither. So what?? Last week he defeated Nalbandian and Roddick in a row. He defeated Ljubicic twice this season. Blake is his son. And he defeated Agassi and Hewitt when they were ranked 1 in 2003. Why do you think he doesn't have a chance on wining a TMS? "Qué tiene que ver"?

I simply do not think he deserves it this year and likely in his career. He is simply not consistent enough. If he wins a TMS without beating a top 5 player, he simply would not deserve it, let alone not beating a top 10 player.

Johnny Groove
10-22-2006, 02:09 AM
I simply do not think he deserves it this year and likely in his career. He is simply not consistent enough. If he wins a TMS without beating a top 5 player, he simply would not deserve it, let alone not beating a top 10 player.

bullshit comment. I guess Roddick didnt deserve Cincy then right? :rolleyes:

krakenzero
10-22-2006, 02:10 AM
and Safin, Cañas or Robredo deserved it more?? or Coria?? Just asking... consistency isn't all, if not, ask Gaudio...

P.S: Federer didn't defeat any player better ranked than him on his way to the final... he deserves to be there??:rolleyes:

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 02:12 AM
and Safin, Cañas or Robredo deserved it more?? or Coria?? Just asking... consistency isn't all, if not, ask Gaudio...

P.S: Federer didn't defeat any player better ranked than him on his way to the final... he deserves to be there??:rolleyes:

Federer should always be there (yes:worship: ), if he isnt, then it will become 2nd tier,and that is the truth. And yes, Gaudio DOES NOT DESERVE HIS FRENCH OPEN WIN. And that is simply the truth. Fluke winner = deserving winner.

cmurray
10-22-2006, 02:13 AM
Gonzalez is capable of playing brilliantly. I am liking him more and more. I saw him play in Toronto, and DANG he has a hell of a forehand. I think he can perhaps trouble Roger. His best is pretty damn good.

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 02:16 AM
Gonzalez is capable of playing brilliantly. I am liking him more and more. I saw him play in Toronto, and DANG he has a hell of a forehand. I think he can perhaps trouble Roger. His best is pretty damn good.

Adimittedly he does have a kool forehand, but just wait for the final, I say Federer has a 10x better forehand than Gonzalez tho half as kool:).

Bremen
10-22-2006, 02:19 AM

Ummm...you do know that it's impossible for Roger to meet a higher ranked player, don't you? What do you want from him??

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 02:21 AM
Ummm...you do know that it's impossible for Roger to meet a higher ranked player, don't you? What do you want from him??
Yes, I understand, but this is a tournament where 9 out of 10 top 10 players play, and he already beat a top 5 player on his way.

But the level of his opponents is not RELEVANT..(unless it's Nadal).
I think we can all recognize that. As for Gonzalez, his previosu matches do indicate this could be a fluke!?

Johnny Groove
10-22-2006, 02:24 AM
Yes, I understand, but this is a tournament where 9 out of 10 top 10 players play, and he already beat a top 5 player on his way.

I think we can all recognize that. As for Gonzalez, his previosu matches do indicate this could be a fluke!?

Vienna final, two TMS semis back to back, QF in Rome, Semis in MC, yes, total clown :rolleyes:

Bremen
10-22-2006, 02:27 AM

I wasn't responding to you actually...but anyway I don't really think fernando is a joke. He's had some quality results. Still I don't think he has much of a chance. Fed will win his 82 match of the year without too much trouble.

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 02:29 AM
I wasn't responding to you actually...but anyway I don't really think fernando is a joke. He's had some quality results. Still I don't think he has much of a chance. Fed will win his 82 match of the year without too much trouble.

I understand, I wasnt trying to say that Federer didnt deserve it, but what I meant was no matter who he faces, it is irrelevant. I would think that he should be obtain these two TMS no probs and will concentrate on clay next year.

Bremen
10-22-2006, 02:40 AM
I understand, I wasnt trying to say that Federer didnt deserve it, but what I meant was no matter who he faces, it is irrelevant. I would think that he should be obtain these two TMS no probs and will concentrate on clay next year.

His match tomorrow should be pretty easy. But if he goes on to win basel I don't know if he will have enough left to win Paris. Remember how he lost to murray this year??

ChinoRios4Ever
10-22-2006, 02:43 AM
stupid moron :mad:

PD: IS GONZALEZ, NOT gonzaleS..... :devil:

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 02:44 AM
His match tomorrow should be pretty easy. But if he goes on to win basel I don't know if he will have enough left to win Paris. Remember how he lost to murray this year??

True. But I think he really wants to win both slams. Other than that, he doesnt seem to have broken a sweat on his way to the title tomorrow. In Basel, I think he is probably taking the tournamnet more as a vacation.

I would think that Paris is his goal to win, but he may pull out Basel tomorrow though. But yes, his loss to Murray would be something that he needs to take into account. After all, he may be a tennis god, but he is still human:).

ChinoRios4Ever
10-22-2006, 02:54 AM
fed will win for sure tomorrow

feña will not win a title this year except by a miracle, but still he reaches 2 finals at indoors (1 AMS), 2 years ago feña only had won titles on clay, 4 AMS SF this year in diferent surfaces, he has beaten top 10 this year (Ljubicic twice, Roddick, Nalbandian), he had a solid year, but only his bad GS loses will hurt his TMC chances

enqvistfan
10-22-2006, 07:36 AM
stupid moron :mad:

PD: IS GONZALEZ, NOT gonzaleS..... :devil:

Right :) thanks :)
VAMOS FERNANDO :bounce:

Action Jackson
10-22-2006, 07:40 AM
It doesn't take any skill to say he won't win a title in 06, when there are only 2 weeks left in the season and he is playing Federer in the final.

Congrats Just Cause for making a bold prediction.

Fed-Express
10-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Why answering this kind of thread? Don't feed 'em.

Action Jackson
10-22-2006, 07:56 AM

It's coming up to Xmas and even trolls need food.

Halba
10-22-2006, 07:57 AM
in order for gonzo to have less haters he needs to shore up his GS performances..threads like this show that Gonzo is still not top 10 material because of his lack of GS performances.....getting to AMS finals aint enuff as it is best of 3 sets...best of 5 sets bring out da real men!!!

belco
10-22-2006, 09:16 AM
im not a fed fan but no chance gonza will win

FluffyYellowBall
10-22-2006, 10:23 AM
The only way gonzalez can win is if he gets into federers head SOME WAY. I just hope his serve doesnt break down :(
Where can i get his 5 set matches records?

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 03:40 PM

It's not about feed. Dont get jealous when I am the one talking about Gonzalez:).
I will say this again, he will never win TMS in his career.

cecilija
10-22-2006, 03:44 PM
het getted lucky pim pim not played and novak choked :(

Julio1974
10-22-2006, 03:50 PM
het getted lucky pim pim not played and novak choked :(

So he got the second final on a row on carpet and he's just lucky !! He's a top ten player but he's just lucky... Luck may exist in one match,not in a whole year.

yemok
10-22-2006, 04:17 PM

Please, watch more tennis, get more involved with the game, you'll be surprised how in just 6-12 months you'll be able to see TMS winner material when the material is in front of your eyes!
good luck!

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Please, watch more tennis, get more involved with the game, you'll be surprised how in just 6-12 months you'll be able to see TMS winner material when the material is in front of your eyes!
good luck!

Just 6 months?..lol...
I have played enough tennis to recognize who is the god:worship: , who is just a peasant.

NYCtennisfan
10-22-2006, 04:28 PM
It doesn't take any skill to say he won't win a title in 06, when there are only 2 weeks left in the season and he is playing Federer in the final.

Congrats Just Cause for making a bold prediction.

biliana
10-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Just 6 months?..lol...
I have played enough tennis to recognize who is the god:worship: , who is just a peasant.

hioaehoiHIOEHOIEAHhioaoehaoi

In the first moment I thought you are crazy, but then I saw your profile, you're 16 year old and that explains everything. Just keep on watchin' tennis more than 5-10 days in the year and be sure not to miss your regular eyes medical examinations, you seem to have serious problems :(

cecilija
10-22-2006, 05:44 PM
he was lucky pigaldian too !
he had to lose with bennetau and henman and safin :(

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-23-2006, 04:23 AM
he was lucky pigaldian too !
he had to lose with bennetau and henman and safin :(

So funny! :haha: He beat Safin 3 times! :rolls:

He can win MM title.But he has to step up to win that AMS which Federer is not here!

Just Cause
10-29-2006, 04:11 AM
Still think so.

GlennMirnyi
10-29-2006, 04:15 AM
His big chance was in Hamburg... no Federer, no Nadal...

TennisGrandSlam
10-29-2006, 04:20 AM
Interesting :devil:

Defending Champion vs Home player + NO.1

Last week, they met in AMS Madrid