(10)Fernando González def. (11)Tomas Berdych 6-3, 6-1 reaching his FIRST TMS FINAL!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

(10)Fernando González def. (11)Tomas Berdych 6-3, 6-1 reaching his FIRST TMS FINAL!!!

*Viva Chile*
10-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Well, I know that it already a thread similar to this, but the other one is about: "BERDYCH LOSING TO GONZALEZ and succumb to the crowd" :ras:

This is for every poeple who is glad to see Feña in his first TMS final, congrats to him, he really deserved after too much time... this is fruit of a hard work from long time, where finally is showing real results. Thanks to Larry too!!!! ;)

Good luck in the final Feña, go and make a surprise to the world tomorrow!!!!! :yeah:

A message to the admins: Please not fuse this thread with the other one, thanks.

Peoples
10-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Congratulations Feña! He played magnificent today and it seems like he is in very hot form. Whatever result tomorrow, I hope he does his best and gives a good fight against Federer.

krakenzero
10-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Congrats to Feña!! Unfortunately, a lot of people who didn't watch this match, it will be remebered as "Crowd def. Berdych"...:eek: :eek:

Anyway, good luck to Gonzo against Fedex!

Naranoc
10-21-2006, 04:18 PM
What's this, thread competition? :ras:

Yeah, credit is due to Gonzo, let's hope he can keep it up tomorrow :yeah:

Chileno
10-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Well done Feña, put up a fight tomorrow!

GonzoFan
10-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Yeay!!!! FERNANDO!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

:banana: :bigclap: :woohoo: :dance: :woohoo: :bigclap: :banana:

So proud and happy for him!! :hug: :hug:

+alonso
10-21-2006, 04:29 PM
:D

woohoooooooo

rrfnpump
10-21-2006, 04:30 PM
whoa Gonzo :D :yeah: :bigclap: ;)
I always had faith in him, he is just :eek: indoors

now go beat Federer :angel:

Sparko1030
10-21-2006, 04:32 PM
:woohoo: :crazy: :rocker: :banana: :inlove: :yippee: :yeah: :bigclap: :bounce:

I agree with what you posted Viva Chile!!! Fernando has worked so hard to imporve his game from losing weight and being more fit to getting Larry Stefanki to coach hm. He has been so dedicated to being the best he can be and he has reaped the rewards of his efforts. I have always been proud to be a Fernando fan-he's always been a player who gives his all and never gives up and now his game matches his heart. :D

superhoops
10-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Unlucky Tomas but you shouldn't make duplicate threads.

juanpablo18
10-21-2006, 04:34 PM
VAMOOS FERNANDOO!!

GREAT TOURNAMENT !! IM SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR HIS FIRST AMS FINAL!!

EVERY DAY MORE NEAR TO SHANGAI ! COMMOON FEÑA CONGRATULATIONS AND THE BEST LUUUCK OF THE WORLD TOMORROW WITH FEDERER!

stebs
10-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Crowd undoubtedly played a part but Gonzo played great regardless. From 3-1 to 6-1 all 12 points he won were winners.

*Viva Chile*
10-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Unlucky Tomas but you shouldn't make duplicate threads.

This is a completely different thread, my dear :ras:
This is for talk about FERNANDO's victory, not for whining about Tomas lose and the crowd behavior, period.

RogiFan88
10-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Felicitaciones, FENA!!! Well done and so efficient! Even faster than ROGI! Congrats on making your first of many, I hope, TMS tournament finals!!

rofe
10-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Congrats Gonzo! Well done.

El Legenda
10-21-2006, 04:51 PM
:yeah:

+alonso
10-21-2006, 04:55 PM
what will be feña's ranking after today's victory?
thanks

*Viva Chile*
10-21-2006, 05:07 PM
what will be feña's ranking after today's victory?
thanks

7 in Entry Ranking
9 in the Race

I hope Judio can conffirm us. But I'm 90% sure ;)

Björki
10-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Fena :clap2:

iced gem
10-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Vamos Gonzo!!!!!! :banana:

safinalium
10-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Gonzo played incredible tennis today. good luck in the final (he'll need it).

scoobs
10-21-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm really happy for him - I thought he'd never get over his SF hurdle and it's been such a consistent and solid season from him but without really breaking any new ground. This is excellent stuff from him, and I hope he can give Federer a good match, though I don't see him winning it.

Clara Bow
10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Great tennis by Gonzo today- too bad it is being lost in the hubub about the crowd.

I hope he plays to this level tomorrow and there is a really good match. I would love to see him pull out a win, although I don't think it is likely. But not impossible! :)

Chris Seahorse
10-21-2006, 05:35 PM

I agree with what you posted Viva Chile!!! Fernando has worked so hard to imporve his game from losing weight and being more fit to getting Larry Stefanki to coach hm. He has been so dedicated to being the best he can be and he has reaped the rewards of his efforts. I have always been proud to be a Fernando fan-he's always been a player who gives his all and never gives up and now his game matches his heart. :D

Great post. Totally. Gonzo is a player who wins over a crowd with his passion, commitment, love of the game and desire to entertain the audience. Unlike so many other players, Gonzalez never forgets that at the end of the day it is the public who pay his checks and he never fails to show his appreciation of this by giving his very best and providing real excitement and entertainment.

Federer is a great champion but I will be rooting for Gonzo to add his name to the list of those with Masters title with all my heart tomorrow.

ChinoRios4Ever
10-21-2006, 05:48 PM
FINALLY!!!!!
FEÑA IN A AMS FINAL!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

IM PROUD OF YOU, FEÑA "REAL TOP 10" GONZALEZ!!!!!!

MAKE A MATCH TOMORROW....

ChinoRios4Ever
10-21-2006, 05:49 PM
7 in Entry Ranking
9 in the Race

I hope Judio can conffirm us. But I'm 90% sure ;)

you're right :yeah:

doris_hdz
10-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Bien Feña!!!!!

ahora a jugar contra Roger....:rolleyes:

Vamos Feña!!!

GonzoFan
10-21-2006, 07:07 PM

Well said, Sparko! :worship:

*Viva Chile*
10-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Fernando about Berdych:
"El es un jugador cuyo juego me viene muy bien y el mío le molesta, por eso le hago sentir incómodo, ese es mi objetivo".

translate:
"He is a player whose game give me up so well and my game bothers him, for that I make to feel unconfortable, that's my objective".

So I had the reason about Tomas game suits perfect to Gonzo's ;)

Vamos Feńa
10-21-2006, 08:50 PM
No words...
Just :D:D :banana::banana: :kiss::kiss: for Feña
My hero :worship:

Have fun tommorow on court :hug:

Fergie
10-22-2006, 02:00 AM
Congrats Feña!!! :bigclap:

Kalliopeia
10-22-2006, 02:40 AM
Outstanding play from Gonzo today. I'm definitely rooting for him tomorrow!