Personalised Smilies [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Personalised Smilies

superhoops
10-19-2006, 01:39 PM
How about in the section where the basic smilies are, could you have the ones you have selected in there as some of your favourites might be in the More list. You could then change what was they in your user cp?

Just a thought?

Neely
10-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Not sure if this could be realized technically, but I think that most users know the string combination of their favourite smileys anyway inside out after some time. So they don't have to click on the smileys anymore or even are required to open the "more" tag with the additional smileys.

Nathaliia
10-19-2006, 03:11 PM
I think that tt boy has a lot of smileys personalized.

belco
10-19-2006, 06:45 PM
it would be great if we could add our own smilies :D

just a though :D

Lee
10-19-2006, 06:45 PM
I used to put my favourite ones in 'My pictures' but this feature is gone after the upgrade :sobbing:

belco
10-19-2006, 06:50 PM
when i want a special smiliey i need to go search the net for one :sad:

i really should just put a whole heap in my photobucket

Deboogle!.
10-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Lee you can still upload your own pics here in your own folders, it's in the same place it was before for me :confused:

Lee
10-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Lee you can still upload your own pics here in your own folders, it's in the same place it was before for me :confused:

I know I can still upload my own pics. But before, under those smilies on the right hand side of the post box, there's [my picture] and when you click it, it will bring up those in a special folder and you can easily attached to your post just like standard smilies. It wasn't working before the upgrade and was gone afterward. :shrug:

I can still open my MTF gallery on another window but it's not as easy as before.