Sex and the City finale (SPOILERS WITHIN) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sex and the City finale (SPOILERS WITHIN)

undomiele
02-23-2004, 06:18 AM
Ok i just watched the finale for sex and the city and Im mad mad that Carrie ends up with Big!!! I mean WTF?? This guy's a loser! But thats nothing to the fact that the show ends on her getting married and all --I totally thought they should have ended it with her dumping both Petrovsky and Big to go back to New York and rebuild her life as a single woman. Why oh WHY do women in all the movies and the tv shows that have ever existed end up marrying or finding the love of their lives as a means of providing a happy ending? why can't they send out the message that it can be wonderful being single and 38 and cool at the same time?? agh! :mad:

This is so frustrating for me i can't tell you.
(Thanks all for letting me get this off my chest)
But it was a good show nonetheless.

Any comments on the show are most welcome. :)

joske
02-25-2004, 02:02 PM
I think it's not really healthy to get so cranky bc some TV character (so NOT REAL, as in FAKE) has a relationship with some other TV character....
+ I saw the whole second season cos my sister got them on video for her B-day or sth, and I just have to say it was quite funny in the beginning but I can't watch another friggin' second of that programme... BTW the main character (what's her name again?) has the most awful nose ever...
but of course, i'm not here to judge ;)

oh BUT I do agree with what you say about the happy endings and marriage and all that &@#§... it's brainwashing and indoctrination.. :(

JeLuliA88
02-28-2004, 06:26 AM
In Melbourne, we still only a couple of eps into the last season... and i'm glad that she ended up with Big, it could have been worse. Oh and what happened with the others?