What the hell is the Casachallenger? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What the hell is the Casachallenger?

sharpeirob
10-18-2006, 02:58 PM
If it is what I think it is, I am not very happy :mad::banghead: :armed:

First of all, I think it is completely wrong to ridicule an African nation that has, year after year, given two tournaments(men's and women's) to the tennis calendar.

Morocco is advanced for Africa,(although not as much as the Southern countries) and I think it should be rewarded for bringing, tennis into Morocco and making it raise the popularity, and seemingly bring it from the middle ages.

Please stop calling it the Casachallenger, it does not deserve such a title

i love paradorn
10-18-2006, 03:01 PM
what the fuck are you talking about

sharpeirob
10-18-2006, 03:05 PM
what the fuck are you talking about
If you dont have anything constructive to say, or if you dont want to agree with me, dont bother posting nonsense

Just Cause
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
If you dont have anything constructive to say, or if you dont want to agree with me, dont bother posting nonsense

what the fuck are you talking about.

~EMiLiTA~
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
i think you're a few months too late??

sharpeirob
10-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Will someone just verify, if the CasaChallenger is a name given to the Casablanca tournament by such moroni as GeorgeWHitler

KaxMisha
10-18-2006, 03:11 PM
If it is what I think it is, I am not very happy :mad::banghead: :armed:

First of all, I think it is completely wrong to ridicule an African nation that has, year after year, given two tournaments(men's and women's) to the tennis calendar.

Morocco is advanced for Africa,(although not as much as the Southern countries) and I think it should be rewarded for bringing, tennis into Morocco and making it raise the popularity, and seemingly bring it from the middle ages.

Please stop calling it the Casachallenger, it does not deserve such a title

Take a chill pill.

Nathaliia
10-18-2006, 03:12 PM
The name was given because of the entry list which can be compared eg. to Biella or Szczecin challenger including the top seeds.

I think that in my Somalia there should be an ATP event. Just no force in this country would provide the right security to the players.

sharpeirob
10-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Take a chill pill.

No. There would be upraw if people kept referring to, I dont know, Miami as Mifanni or something

sharpeirob
10-18-2006, 03:17 PM
The name was given because of the entry list which can be compared eg. to Biella or Szczecin challenger including the top seeds.

I think that in my Somalia there should be an ATP event. Just no force in this country would provide the right security to the players.

Somalia? Are you fucking kidding?

If Kigali can get a frigging 10K tournament, then there is hope for anywhere, even Somalia

KaxMisha
10-18-2006, 03:18 PM
No. There would be upraw if people kept referring to, I dont know, Miami as Mifanni or something

Maybe there would, but so what? Stupid people like to bitch about stupid shit. Doesn't make it less stupid, now does it.

i love paradorn
10-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Maybe there would, but so what? Stupid people like to bitch about stupid shit. Doesn't make it less stupid, now does it.

sharpeirob = pwned

LoveFifteen
10-18-2006, 04:00 PM
i think you're a few months too late??

Looks like news travels slowly in Africa. :unsure:

LoveFifteen
10-18-2006, 04:02 PM

Wow, that's a great analogy. :retard:

sharpeirob
10-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Wow, that's a great analogy. :retard:

The people of Miami deserve a tournament a lot less than the Moroccan public do, who are starved of any international sporting events, and do a great job running a successfull tournament.

So my analogy is correct, the American public are too greedy and make fun of countries with less money then themselves, and mock poorer tournaments just because they can

LoveFifteen
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
^^^^^^

You are stupid. Calling the event Casachallenger is way less absurd and insulting than saying Mifanni? :o

You are annoying. You remind me why I can't stand most of the Morrocans I've met. And I've met a lot. :o

sharpeirob
10-18-2006, 06:52 PM
^^^^^^

You are stupid. Calling the event Casachallenger is way less absurd and insulting than saying Mifanni? :o

You are annoying. You remind me why I can't stand most of the Morrocans I've met. And I've met a lot. :o

You are an arrogant American. "most of the Moroccans I have met" - oh give me a break

Who said I am Moroccan? I am sticking up for a country with limited western connections and ideaologies that puts up two good tournaments year after year. I am only wanting some respect for the place, not ridicule.

safinaferrero
10-18-2006, 07:15 PM
i'm morroccan and i don't understand what are u guys talking about... Lovefifteen u are saying u don't like morroccan ppl?
it's easy to generalize ! it's funny that in ur signature u've put this quote of A. Dumas... as u do the contrary ... there are good ppl and bad ppl in every country and u can't generalize a whole country to some dumb u've met it's very easy everybody can do the same include me so all USA is shit and all americans are jerks as ur president is a complete asshole so is condoleeza rice, rumsfeld and so on ? BUT i won't say it coz it's easy to say and i'm not stupid i've met nice and friendly americans that prove that generalize is very very stupid and dangerous [ Dumas was right ]