A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

10-16-2006, 04:05 AM
Come in and talk about Kris or anything else you want to talk about :D

Nymeria
10-21-2006, 09:35 AM
There isn't a big chat here yet it seems... so how are you Mae? :)

10-22-2006, 03:29 AM
There isn't a big chat here yet it seems... so how are you Mae? :)
I'm fine and I hope you are also :D No there aren't any big chats yet. But I think that comes down to two things--Kris' level of play and the fact that this Forum is not very old at all. If Kris could get some more big wins like he did at the start of Madrid, I'm sure he would become better known. And that should lead to more people making their way to his Forum :D But really you don't need a lot of people to run a Forum. Just a few people that will post and you can have a very nice Forum for a player :)

Nymeria
10-22-2006, 07:11 PM
I actually prefer forums with few posters ;)

Have to admit that I didn't know Vliegen that well till summer this year. Before then I just cheered for him coz he's Belgian. But he's definitely a funny player. To be fair, one of the funniest and nicest moments I experienced during visiting tournaments, was during one of Vliegens double matches in Rosmalen. When he definitely enjoyed a piece of chocolat :lol:

But I am fine as well :)

OLGABEL
10-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi!!:)

I'm not a fan of Kris but, I support him because he's Belgian...:p

My only LOVE is OLI. :hearts: :drool:

But I want to participate in this forum, if you agree... :angel:

10-22-2006, 09:26 PM

Of course you are welcome here :D Come in anytime :)

10-22-2006, 09:40 PM
I actually prefer forums with few posters ;)

Have to admit that I didn't know Vliegen that well till summer this year. Before then I just cheered for him coz he's Belgian. But he's definitely a funny player. To be fair, one of the funniest and nicest moments I experienced during visiting tournaments, was during one of Vliegens double matches in Rosmalen. When he definitely enjoyed a piece of chocolat :lol:

But I am fine as well :)
You know I agree about forums with a few posters. Everyone gets to know everyone else well and normally in a small group everyone likes the other people involved so it makes it nice :D Some of the Forums around here I hate to go into because of some of the posters involved there :eek: I don't see why people can't be nice? I mean this is just a tennis forum yet people fight at MTF all the time which can make it unpleasant for everyone else :ras: I only discovered Kristof just a little earlier in the year than you did! I would have loved to have seen Kris with that chocolate :lol:

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Thanks Mae!!:D

I'm sure that I have a lot of fun here!!:)

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 09:24 AM

Of course it's nice when you post here :) Belgian players are great!

:wavey: How are you?!

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 09:27 AM
You know I agree about forums with a few posters. Everyone gets to know everyone else well and normally in a small group everyone likes the other people involved so it makes it nice :D Some of the Forums around here I hate to go into because of some of the posters involved there :eek: I don't see why people can't be nice? I mean this is just a tennis forum yet people fight at MTF all the time which can make it unpleasant for everyone else :ras: I only discovered Kristof just a little earlier in the year than you did! I would have loved to have seen Kris with that chocolate :lol:

Indeed I agree with your opinion. That's why I hardly ever go to the Federer forum, while he is my #2 players (used to be my #1 for a long time until I met Chiudi).

You would have loved that chocolate moment :lol: At the end I had the feeling that all chocolate papers were all over the court, or at least all around their chairs :cool:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 09:34 AM
Btw. maybe we should introduce ourself, so we know who we're chatting with. I am Yvo, a 21 year old Dutchie, big Swiss-fan tho, hardly ever cheer for my countrymen. And of course my favourite player above all is Chiudinelli.
I am still a student, and am in my graduating year now, and hope to find an internship abroad (preferable in Switzerland :p).
As I wrote above I really follow Kristof since Rosmalen this year, but I've been cheering for him for a longer time already, just coz he's a Belgian. Oh and I discovered when I read Mons tournament magazine that Kristof is the player who lives closest to my home, as he's from Maaseik a border-city in Belgium, I remember that in summer 2005 I made a cycling-tour with a friend of mine and we ended up in Maaseik, without expecting to go to Belgium. So it's maybe 25 km from where I live :cool:

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm fine, Chiudi-fan!! Thanks for the welcome!!:D

I like Jarkko Nieminen, is a very talented player, and a very nice guy :)

I support him too, except when he play against Oli, of course :angel:

The matches between Oli and Jarkko are excellent!!

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm fine, Chiudi-fan!! Thanks for the welcome!!:D

I like Jarkko Nieminen, is a very talented player, and a very nice guy :)

I support him too, except when he play against Oli, of course :angel:

The matches between Oli and Jarkko are excellent!!

Jarkko is a great player, I was really happy when I could meet him at the Rotterdam tournament this year. He was the only player of my favourites who I had not seen irl yet when this season started. So I really liked it when I could see him in Rotterdam.

I guess we always have some players above others, I support for Jarkko, except when he plays my two top Swiss guys, Federer and Chiudi. And in some matches I do not really mind who wins, for example when Jarkko plays Vliegen, Hartfield, Lammer, I do not mind who wins, I will be sad that one has to lose anyway.

I really like Oli as well, I have got some pictures of him, which I never posted I think, so if you like, I can send them to you by pm :)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Ohhhh!!:eek: Thanks a lot Chiudi-fan!! If you can... please!!:worship:

I'm always looking for a pictures or news of Oli, but unfortunately (or not), he's not a star(for me is the best)... ;)

Even in his country, there isn't almost information about him. :(

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 01:43 PM
OK, I did send you the e-mail :) with pictures. Only 2, I got more but have to upload them... I don't keep all pictures on the internet, as it takes too much space. And I've got too many pictures of all those tennisplayers :p

yeah you are right, it's sometimes hard to get information about players. I usually follow news about Oli on Belgian teletext

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 01:53 PM
Thanks a lot Chiudi-fan!! you're nice :yeah:

A question, please... Where is the Belgian teletext??:lol:

P.S. I like your cow :lol: :p

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 01:57 PM
You're welcome. I usually take hte pictures for other fans as well.

Belgian teletext, you know, in Holland we get two Belgian tv channels, and that's where I check the news. It's also available on the internet, but it is in Dutch ;)

Glad you like the cow, I prefer the tree :angel: :p I love cows, and I love Chiudi, so I had to mix two pictures together to get both, Chiudi and a cow in my avy :)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 02:04 PM
WWOOOOOOWW!! :hearts: :woohoo: :banana:

Chiudi-fan, you really make me HAPPY!!!!!

WHAT a pictures!!:inlove:

Do you saw him in person?? so close?? :eek: OHhhhhh you're soooo lucky!!

I'll do everything to stay so close of him....:sad:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 02:08 PM
WWOOOOOOWW!! :hearts: :woohoo: :banana:

Chiudi-fan, you really make me HAPPY!!!!!

WHAT a pictures!!:inlove:

Do you saw him in person?? so close?? :eek: OHhhhhh you're soooo lucky!!

I'll do everything to stay so close of him....:sad:

Glad you like the pictures :)

At tournaments you often get the chance to ask players for a photo or autograph or so. I especially got nice memories in the picture taken this year in Rotterdam :)

I hope you ever get the chance to see him that close. Where do you live? Do you have the chance to visit tournies? :)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 02:33 PM
No, I'm from Spain, I live in Seville. There are no chances to see big players...:awww:

But I saw him in Barcelona, Valencia or Madrid, but I never have the courage to get close to him.:unsure:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 02:38 PM
So there are still some members who got their own flag next to the name. :)
At least you had the chance to see him, that's something a lot of people can't say of their faves. How often did you go to tournaments? :)

I have to admit that in the beginning I also was too shy to say something to a player, to ask them for an autograph or photo. But now I've visited more tournaments, and spoke to more players it is easier :) As long as you are polite, and know when they don't want to be disturbed, the players usually don't mind to take time for you! So don't be too shy to ask them something.

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Jejeejejeje:D

I know for others that Oli is a great person, and he doesn't mind to spent a little time with you, but Oli is too much for me. I follow him since 2000, every match, every tournament... a lot of moments in my life. But I will try to see him close, some day...:rolleyes: He means a lot for me.

I don't have much posibilities to go to a tournament, because I live with my parents and I don't have a work. You need money to travel. But I love tennis and I love Oli and I do everything to see him. I work on summer to get money to see him when I come to Spain, but I don't have money to travel to other countries.:sad: But I hope to change this soon...:)

And yes, the Spanish flag, but, sincerely, I prefer the Belgium flag...

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Jejeejejeje:D

I know for others that Oli is a great person, and he doesn't mind to spent a little time with you, but Oli is too much for me. I follow him since 2000, every match, every tournament... a lot of moments in my life. But I will try to see him close, some day...:rolleyes: He means a lot for me.

I don't have much posibilities to go to a tournament, because I live with my parents and I don't have a work. You need money to travel. But I love tennis and I love Oli and I do everything to see him. I work on summer to get money to see him when I come to Spain, but I don't have money to travel to other countries.:sad: But I hope to change this soon...:)

He is indeed a great person, it's nice to see him at a tournament. And he is definitely cute. Got some great moments watching him in Rotterdam :) It's good that you are such a big fan and follow all his matches. I hope you can come close to him some day.

Yes I see, it's hard to travel to tournaments when you still live with your parents. May I ask how old you are? :)
I visited a tournament first time in 2002, by then I didn't expect that so many other tournaments would follow, but once you start, you get obsessed with visiting tournies. Have to admit that the last two years I did go a lot more often, also coz I now have a studentroom and only live the weekends and holidays at my parents home. Money usually was the problem for me as well, to be fair only since this summer I got more money. But I spent all my money on tennis, so when I had like only 50 euros or so, I kept them apart to go to tennis. I often ended up below 0 on my bankaccount, coz I really wanted to visit some tennis. It's an expensive hobby :(
I am lucky of course that Belgium and Germany are close, and i've once been to Davis Cup in Switzerland. But except for that, I mainly stayed in Holland for tournies. Was just lucky that big players came here :)

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 03:14 PM

I have the Finnish flag as long as I can remember, I think I took it just a few months afer I joined the board in 2002. But I am 100% Dutch and the Finnish players aren't my top favorites (tho I cheer for them, and I like Jarkko a lot). But I have always loved the country, to be fair it is my favorite country, together with Switzerland. I have been thinking of changing it to the Swiss one, but that one doesn't feel much as mine, so every time I choose the Swiss one, I did go back to the Finnish one in a short time.

Why don't you change it to the Belgium flag? :)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Thank you... I'm sure that one day I will follow Oli around the world... It's one of my dreams...:)

Of course, I don't mind to say my age. I'm 25 years old.

I'm a fanatic of tennis, I love it!! I watch all the matches I can on TV. And, of course, Oli is my inspiration, my passion. I spent all my money in tennis also, but yes, is a very expensive hobby, after all, if you try to follow one player...

Yes, you're lucky to stay so close of Belgium, Germany...Holland is a good country...

Switzerland-Spain Federer-Nadal ...you go??:)

I always loved Belgium, it's my favourite country, and another of my dreams is to live in Belgium. Is not only for Oli...:rolleyes:
But althought my favourite flag is the Belgian, I don't change the Spanish flag, because is the country where I born.

P.S. If I make a mistake and I am too slow, excuse me, but my english is bad. My english teacher was :smash: and :silly:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Would be great if that dream would come true! Tho some dreams sound impossibe, i would also love to follow Chiudi all over the world, but so far it stayed with Holland, Belgium and Switzerland only.

Nice to hear you are a fanatic too :yeah: I like tennis fanatics! Sadly we don't have a lot of tennis on tv, so I have to follow it a different way, mostly online.

It really depends on where you live in Holland, you know, when you live further to the north, it's still hard and expensive to go everywhere. But you're quite lucky when you live in the south. Belgium is just 20-25 KM away from me, Germany only 5-10 km :). So then you get the funny facts that the player who lives closest to your home is a Belgian (as I said, Kristof) and the tournament closest to your home is in Germany (Arag WTC Dusseldorf) :lol:

I will probably go to Switzerland-Spain indeed, of course I still have to buy tickets, but that shouldn't be a problem. So it's like 99% sure that I will be there!

So Belgium is for you, what Switzerland is for me. I would love to live in Switzerland (German part), but that has nothing to do with cheering for the Swiss players, I just love it there. Have you often been to Belgium? :)

That's ok, I know all about being bad in English, I failed all my exams when I still had English at school :o Luckily it did get a lot better when I joined the board, so I would say: stay posting and your English will improve and it'll go faster soon!

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm follow San Petersburg and Lyon tournaments online. Jarkko won easy 7-5 6-2.:)

Hey!! it's great that you will go to Switzerland to see the Davis Cup!! Federer-Nadal, what a match!! You're lucky!! The Davis Cup matches are special... You will enjoy for sure!! And I hope that Federer will win... and Wawrinka, and Chiudi if he play... I'm not patriotic.:p

I remember that I saw the Spain-Belgium matches in Seville in 2003... We lost all the matches, but it was amazing... I was the only Spanish that cheers the Belgians... jajajajaaj. I was with the Belgian supporters and it was really fun!! And of course, I saw Oli :hearts:

I want to go to Belgium soon, but I need money to do. But I hope that it will be very soon. I'm very nervous...

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 04:39 PM
I didn't follow the tournies today, I had to do quite some things for my study, so I only had time to leave some posts here, but not to check scores. Glad that Jarkko did win :)

I've been to Davis Cup twice before. In 2003 I went to the Netherlands vs. Switzerland, I didn't mind at all that Switzerland did win, tho I as well was one of the few Dutchies cheering for the opponent.
And last year, I went to Switzerland vs. Great Britain and it was wonderful to see my guys win with 5-0. I had a great time, seeing my heroes Federer, Wawrinka, Allegro and Bastl win their matches and I had the chance to meet Chiudinelli (who was injured and there to cheer for his friends) and Lammer (who was the #5 of the team)! Those Swiss guys are really great and I can't wait to see them again.

How great that you could see Oli there! Hopefully you'll be able to go to Belgium soon! Maybe you can save money from now on, work next summer and then go to Belgium around this time next year, during the Mons tournament?! You'll definitely be able to see Oli from near by there!
Btw. if you would live in Belgium, would you choose the French or the Dutch part? :)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 04:50 PM
I suppose that Chiudi plays in Basel, ok?? Basel starts tomorrow... but, if you want to know a score, ask me.:)

Yess!! I love Mons... It's the tournament of Oli :D Unfortunately, this year he couldn't take the title again, he lost in quarter final against Tipsarevic :sad:

I'll love to see Oli in everywhere, but play in Belgium, in his country, with his people...It has to be fantastic!!:D

Ehmmmmm, I like Belgium, all, the Flemish and the Walloon. But French is more easy to understand to me.:rolleyes:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 04:58 PM
I went to Mons this year. i didn't see Oli's matches, as he mostly played in the evening and I couldn't stay that long as it took me 4 hours to travel there and back and as I didn't expect to go 3 days, I didn't book a hotel. And of course, I did mostly go there for Chiudi :)
I was surprised that both Oli and Kristof didn't get to final! Chiudi almost made it, but he lost in SF, the only match I didn't see, as I had to work that day :(

I understand that French is easier to understand for you, the same reason why I would prefer German part of Switzerland to French, as German is easier for me. When I was in Mons I had fun, as I didn't understand anything of the people said to me, and they didn't understand English or Dutch :p

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
You're very lucky!!, but, sorry that you couldn't see the semifinal... I hope that next year, I will go to Mons, to see Oli, and I hope that he will be the winner. :D If Chiudi plays, perhaps he will be the semifinalist...:p :devil:

The people in Mons didn't understand English?? Ufffff. Well, I'm trying to learn French, because I want to talk to the people when I'll go to Belgium. I want to make friends...:D

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah, but I've been lucky that I could see and talk with Chiudi on tuesday, wednesday and friday! Esp. the match vs Feliciano Lopez was fantastic! Chiudi told me later that he was really happy with my support, as he noticed most of the crowd were cheering for Lopez! Which was true... if looks could kill, I would've been dead as one women looked really mad at me every time I said "allez Marco" :p

Would be nice if you could see Oli winning there, of course the chance is bigger that Oli wins there, as he is a too good player for challengers.

Ah well they did understand a bit of it, but not really good, and as I speak just a few words french, we had some problems sometimes. But I made a Belgian friend there, who helped me with French :)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Congrats!! You could talk to Chiudi three days!! woow...

ajajajaj Is really fun when you are against all the rest...jajajjaj:lol:

And congrats too for have a friend in Belgium... Are the Belgians nice??

Ok, Chiudi-fan, thank you very much for the photos...:D

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Congrats!! You could talk to Chiudi three days!! woow...

ajajajaj Is really fun when you are against all the rest...jajajjaj:lol:

And congrats too for have a friend in Belgium... Are the Belgians nice??

Ok, Chiudi-fan, thank you very much for the photos...:D

chiudi is a nice person, I think one of the easiest player to get contact with :) But of course difference is that in holland or belgium he has less fans. In Switzerland it'll be harder to contact him.

Belgians are great, usually really friendly. I think you really would feel home there. I like going there :)

You're welcome! Please don't use them anywhere, you can use them yourself, but if you post them somewhere, you've to mention that they're mine. As soon as I notice people use them, I have to add a watermark to them, something that would be sad, as watermarks are annoying!

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 06:04 PM
Oh, sorry, I thought that you're offline...:scratch:

I'm glad that Chiudi be friendly. We are lucky. Our favourite players are nice and good people.:)

I hope I'll make a lot of friends in Belgium... and why not, in other countries...I love to meet people from other countries.:D

Don't worry Chiudi-fan, the photos are ONLY for me, for my pleasure....ajajjajaja :lick:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Nah I am still online, tho you won't see it, my status is always on offline here. I like to be invisible :p

Well I guess it doesn't really have to do something with luck, but it's kinda logical we choose friendly players to be fan of?!
You know, I used to cheer a lot for Guillermo Coria, and I still cheer for him in his matches, but I am not a fan anymore as before, because he's not really friendly towards his fans, or at least not those times I saw him. When I compare that with others as Chiudi, Rogi, Oli and more, then I am disappointed. Of course not everybody can be as friendly, and take as much time for fans as others, but still...

Once you travel, and meet other people abroad, you make friends automaticly. So Belgium definitely will be possible!

I just wanted to mention it, glad you just use them yourself :)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 06:19 PM
You're very clever...jajjaj :cool:

Yes, I love people that are friendly and talk with you... I hate players that despreciate or ignore their fans. :(

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 06:21 PM
It's not that I hate them, I appreciate their opinion and some of them just don't know how to behave. But of course I prefer those who are friendly.

I have no idea if Kristof is friendly, I guess so. But what I know is that he's funny. I hope I'll once be able to ask him for a photo or so. In Rosmalen I sadly didn't have a chance to contact him.

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Kris seems a nice guy, and i think that you will haven't any problem to take a photo or to talk with him.

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 06:45 PM
You never know, but I think you are right. I don't remember why I didn't get to talk to him in Rosmalen, usually you are able to after watching a training, but probably I left before his training was over. And I couldn't after his matches, as I had to contact his doubles partner, Yves Allegro, coz of some reason.

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 06:53 PM
I see that you know a lot of things of the men's circuit really well...

Could you help me to contact with Oli... :p

It's a joke..

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 06:57 PM
It's just that once you visit more tournies, you know a bit how everything goes. But of course it also differs for every tournament. For example in Mons it was quite hard to get in contact with players (yes I know, I am lucky with Chiudi). But for example Rotterdam and Rosmalen are great, as you can always go to trainings there.
I also know that Davis Cup is usually hard to get in contact with players, as it's just the Center Court where they play. (again, in Geneva I was lucky with Chiudi :p)

I would love to help you, I would say come with me next time I go to a tournament where Oli plays :p But it's just a big of daring, just dare to step towards him, and ask him for a photo or autograph. I can't imagine he says no.

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 07:07 PM
Thank you very much Chiudi-fan... I need some help, I'm new in this. :worship: :help:

Ohh my god, I'll see Oli face to face... I'll have a heartattack!!:eek:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 07:10 PM
For some it's easier to contact a player than for another, you know. I am quite shy myself, so in the beginning I didn't dare to say anything, I only dared to ask for an autograph when a lot of people were around the player. So first time I met Chiudi (I actually wasn't a fan of him yet, became one after meeting him) I didn't dare to say anything, but when I see him now, I can have long chats with him.
Prolly the same will go for you, the first step is hard, but what can go wrong?! Nothing is wrong about asking a picture or autograph, as long as you don't ask it during a match, or just before the match or so, or when you see he is busy with something. Just wait till you got the chance, and the players even like it! :) I wish you lots of luck with it when you see him next time :hug:

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Thank you very much, Chiudi-fan, thanks for all...:D You're really nice. :clap2:

Perhaps we meet in some tournaments... who knows?? It will be funny :yeah:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Thanks! I really like chatting with you as well. :)

That is always possible, I've met quite some mtf-members already, during the different tournaments I visited. The chance is small tho that I will go to Spain for tournies, somehow Spain never had my interested, so I guess you have to come in this direction :p

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Ummmm Ok, Ok... :p

Oli doesn't come to Spain very much, so... I suppose that I'll go abroad... :shrug: I don't have any problem to travel, only the money... :rolleyes:

But Spain is very beautiful and interesting.... :p

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 07:44 PM
I understand exactly what you mean, if travelling wouldn't be so expensive, I would be more abroad than in Holland! Then I definitely would follow Chiudi all over the world. But travelling is expensive... :(

I believe that Spain is a beautiful country and I would love to go there once, but it doesn't have my biggest interest. I guess I'll go there once in future, but no idea when.

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 07:49 PM
jejejeejej Ok when you come here, you have a Spanish friend, Ok?? :)

We have the same aim, you want to follow Chiudi all over the world, I want to follow Oli, too. We will come true, sure. ;)

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks! :) and when you are in Holland, you got a Dutch friend :yeah:

Then we'll definitely see each other some times, because once in a while they play the same tournaments :yeah: (tho Oli is a lot better than Chiudi :p)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Good to see that you're very fair!! :)

Chiudi will become a very good player, he is very talented.;)

Of course, in Mons, for example...

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 08:00 PM
I doubt so, he can still improve, but he isn't the most talented player, don't forget his age ;) Of course you can also reach things on older age, but it's hard to become one of the best... but who knows, he came back really strong after his injury

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Which is the ranking of Chiudi??

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Which is the ranking of Chiudi??

He is # 161 of the world now, but no points to defend till February next year due to his injury and hardly any points to defend the months after. ;)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 08:11 PM
It's a good ranking... :) There are very good players behind him.

Chiudi-fan, Do you play tennis??

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 08:14 PM
And I am sure he will improve his ranking the coming weeks :)

No I don't play tennis, I used to play for 2 years or so when I was 6 or 7 years old, but I wasn't that good :p

Btw. you can call me Yvo if you want, that's what most posters on the board do :)

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Ok, thanks Yvo... I'm Olga... :)

I played tennis in school, but nothing serious, and the past year, I went to a tennis club, but I couldn't continue, because of money, again... :(

I enjoy to play tennis a lot, but I really want to be a linecall... I'm prepared for that, study every day, but is really difficult, there are a lot of exams, you have to be very good, there are a lot of people looking for the same... but I hope that I'll pass the tests.

Tomorrow I have an exam... :scared: a little bit of luck... :rolleyes:

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey Olga :)

I would like to play tennis once in a while, but only for fun, maybe I should ask a friend if they want to joing me.

That is nice if you could become a linecall! You w ould like to be one at bigger tournaments?!

Good luck with the exam :)

Nymeria
10-23-2006, 08:34 PM
I am leaving you now, I am rather tired and there are some things I want to do tomorrow. It was nice chatting with you, hope we can have another chat again soon! Bye Olga :) :wavey:

OLGABEL
10-23-2006, 08:40 PM
No, I don't want to be a linecall of the big tournaments, perhaps junior circuit or challengers max...

Thanks for all again, Yvo (after all for the photos) ;) a really nice chat...

See you... Bye:wavey:

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 06:54 AM
Challengers would be great already! There can be great players in challengers... :angel:

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Hey Ivo!! Good morning!! :)

I'm very nervous for my exam... althought my teacher tolds me that don't worry... :)

Yes, I think that Challengers are great, too, and junior circuit is very interesting... but the pressure is less than the ATP tournaments...

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Chiudi plays today against David Ferrer in Basel... :eek: tought opponent... :smash:

Good luck for Chiudi!! :rocker2:

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Hey Ivo!! Good morning!! :)

I'm very nervous for my exam... althought my teacher tolds me that don't worry... :)

Yes, I think that Challengers are great, too, and junior circuit is very interesting... but the pressure is less than the ATP tournaments...

It is Yvo, not Ivo. :p

Goodmorning :wavey:

I am sure that you will do well!

You are right, challengers are great, I never realized that until I visited some. And being a linecall there can be as hard as in any other tournaments!

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Chiudi plays today against David Ferrer in Basel... :eek: tought opponent... :smash:

Good luck for Chiudi!! :rocker2:

Yeah really tough opponent :( But it would be nice if he can show him that there are more Swiss guys than Roger, that is nice for next year DC. So I hope he can play well at least. I guess I'll get sms updates with how he plays as a friend of mine is in Basel the whole week.

I really like it you don't cheer for your country :worship: :p

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Sorry Yvo... with Y...:p I thought in Ivo Karlovic... :rolleyes:

Sincerely, I don't like any player of my country, except Guillermo Garcia Lopez. I think that is a nice guy...:)

Now I'm follow the Lyon tournament. Dick Norman is playing against Patience... Norman wins 6-4 0-1.

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 11:56 AM
Yeah, but I am not a guy, so don't name me Ivo :p Yvo is just short for Yvonne ;)

I am happy with that, so I can't say something wrong to you when I say something about the Spanish guys, as I usually cheer against them ;)

Again I didn't follow any tennis at all so far today, too busy with other stuff :(

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Je je... Ok, Yvo... ;)

I'm waiting for Christophe Rochus to play, but isn't today, so...

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 12:06 PM
I am waiting till Marco plays... no surprise :p

But I have to leave now, I will have to finish packing my bag and leave to my student room. When I will take the bus at 14.45, then I'll be 16.30 in my room :)

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Ok Yvo...;)

Don't miss the bus... :p

Bye :wavey:

10-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Sorry Yvo... with Y...:p I thought in Ivo Karlovic... :rolleyes:

Sincerely, I don't like any player of my country, except Guillermo Garcia Lopez. I think that is a nice guy...:)

Now I'm follow the Lyon tournament. Dick Norman is playing against Patience... Norman wins 6-4 0-1.
My goodness I like the Spanish players. And I'm one of a few posters in the GGL Forum :) GGL won today :D

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Ok Yvo...;)

Don't miss the bus... :p

Bye :wavey:

I was way too early for the bus :shrug: usually I don't have to wait that long :lol:

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 05:38 PM
My goodness I like the Spanish players. And I'm one of a few posters in the GGL Forum :) GGL won today :D

I better be careful with saying things about the Spanish guys then :lol:

10-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh I know everyone has their own favorites. Poor GGL has not won 3 Matches in a row in any Tournament he has played in this year :sad: But he is a nice guy and the few of us that post in his Forum really enjoy ourselves there anyway :D

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Oh I know everyone has their own favorites. Poor GGL has not won 3 Matches in a row in any Tournament he has played in this year :sad: But he is a nice guy and the few of us that post in his Forum really enjoy ourselves there anyway :D

That's sad, no player deserves that :( I saw him in Scheveningen this year, I have to say, for a Spanish player, he is OK :p

And indeed it's good that we all have our own favorites, wouldn't be fair if we all cheer for Spain and nobody for Swiss, or other way round etc.

10-24-2006, 06:53 PM
That's sad, no player deserves that :( I saw him in Scheveningen this year, I have to say, for a Spanish player, he is OK :p

And indeed it's good that we all have our own favorites, wouldn't be fair if we all cheer for Spain and nobody for Swiss, or other way round etc.
I agree, but my problem is I like too many players. So many times I like both players that are playing against each other :sad: So I don't know who to cheer for :confused:

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 06:58 PM
I agree, but my problem is I like too many players. So many times I like both players that are playing against each other :sad: So I don't know who to cheer for :confused:

You are right... it's annoying when there are two of your faves playing each other. I got that as well sometimes, tho Chiudi is clearly above all and I also cheer for Federer no matter who he plays against. (ok, I got a prob when he plays Chiudi :p)

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 07:48 PM

Je je je... I'm Spanish and I don't like Spanish players...

Yes, Guille won 7-6 6-2... :)

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 07:57 PM

Why?? :shrug:

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 08:06 PM
Why?? :shrug:

I don't want to say anything bad about a player when someone is in the thread who likes them ;)

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Ahhh Ok!!

I didn't understand you... :)

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 08:58 PM
that is ok :) Maybe I didn't expressmyself good enough.

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 09:03 PM
Chiudi lost... sorry...:awww:

He won the first set, :) but then he lost.

Ferrer is a very good player...

Nymeria
10-24-2006, 09:14 PM
I watched the first two sets. Chiudi played good, but it would've been a big shame for Ferrer if he had lost the match. I am still proud of Chiudi, good result.

How did your exam go?

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 09:24 PM
Well, thanks!!:)

I'm a little bit nervous, the exam had a lot of questions... I don't know the result... but it's only one exam more... but I think that I'm doing well... ;)

OLGABEL
10-24-2006, 09:39 PM
It's a good-bad day for me.

Xavier Malisse won, :D but Marat Safin lost... :awww:
And tomorrow, Chris Rochus will play with Henman... :eek: Very difficult, but not impossible!!:yeah:

Have a good night, Yvo. :) Bye. :wavey:

10-25-2006, 03:55 AM
I watched the first two sets. Chiudi played good, but it would've been a big shame for Ferrer if he had lost the match. I am still proud of Chiudi, good result.

How did your exam go?
Ferrer is indeed a good player. He defeats other Spanish players many times plus other players as well. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves. I'm sorry Chiudi lost :sad:

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 08:09 AM
Well, thanks!!:)

I'm a little bit nervous, the exam had a lot of questions... I don't know the result... but it's only one exam more... but I think that I'm doing well... ;)

Hopefully you passed it! :yeah: when will you get ther esult?

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 08:10 AM
It's a good-bad day for me.

Xavier Malisse won, :D but Marat Safin lost... :awww:
And tomorrow, Chris Rochus will play with Henman... :eek: Very difficult, but not impossible!!:yeah:

Have a good night, Yvo. :) Bye. :wavey:
Safin lost? :devil: against who? :p

For me the day was ok, I didn't expect Chiudi to win, so this result is already really good and I am happy I could actually see a part of his match. And of course Rogi did win, so I have to be happy with that :)

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 08:11 AM
Ferrer is indeed a good player. He defeats other Spanish players many times plus other players as well. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves. I'm sorry Chiudi lost :sad:

You are right, Ferrer definitely is a good player, and have to admit, of the Spanish, he is one of my faves, but that isn't hard as I cheer against most of them.

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 11:36 AM
Hopefully you passed it! :yeah: when will you get ther esult?

HI!! :)

I don't know... She says me (my teacher) that she will call me on the mobile... :unsure: I hope that it will be soon... :rolleyes: Thank you!! :D

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Safin lost? :devil: against who? :p

For me the day was ok, I didn't expect Chiudi to win, so this result is already really good and I am happy I could actually see a part of his match. And of course Rogi did win, so I have to be happy with that :)

You don't like Safin?? Uhmmmm... :p He lost against Gasquet. :rolleyes: A very good player Gasquet, very talented, and he's very young yet.

Sorry for Chiudi, but Ferrer was very difficult... And Rogi, what can I say?? Is the master of masters... :cool: I'm happy for him, too. :)

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 11:43 AM

Ferrer is a very good player, and nice, more nice than others... :)

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 01:24 PM
You don't like Safin?? Uhmmmm... :p He lost against Gasquet. :rolleyes: A very good player Gasquet, very talented, and he's very young yet.

Sorry for Chiudi, but Ferrer was very difficult... And Rogi, what can I do?? Is the master of masters... :cool: I'm happy for him, too. :)

Nope, I don't like Safin :angel: Gasquet is a really good player indeed :)

It's hard to stay happy when Rogi wins, as it's so common to see those good results. but he never won his hometown tourny, so I hope he can do that this year!

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Federer is almost perfect, his game is so smooth and easy... Is a pleasure to see him play. Is a lesson of pure tennis. I like him very much, and he's very nice and friendly too. He's one of the players that I cheer. :)

I tell you the players that I like (Oli, of course, is the one), but I support some Belgian players, not all (Malisse, Chris, Kristoff, Elseneer), Marat Safin :p ,(other Russian players like Davydenko, Youzhny, Andreev...), Stanislas Wawrinka, Roger Federer, Nole Djokovic, Gael Monfils, Andre Agassi :sad: ...

I'm sure that Roger will wins the title in his hometown... It's very important for him, and he deserve it.

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 02:27 PM
There are some players we both cheer for, I also cheer for all the Belgians and of course the Swiss guys you mentioned. I quite like Djokovic as well, he seemed to be rather nice. And then then there are the guys in my sig who I also cheer for, ahve to add Guillermo Coria as well, but he didn't fit in my sig anymore.

And there are some I like, but who don't belong to my top faves, such as Clement, T. Johansson, R. Sluiter, M. Mirnyi, D. Meffert, T. Popp and some more... :)

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Tim Henman is another one, but not today... He will plays against Chris Rochus and I will watch the match on TV!! :bounce:

Is very rare to see Chris on TV, so... I'm very happy!! :D

I hope that Chris will play well against Tim, but It's a very difficult match and in a first round!! :eek: Chris had a bad luck... :(

COME ON Chris!! :bigclap:

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 02:48 PM
I actually never cheered for Henman, not really my type of player. What time will they play?!Wow you're lucky to have the match on tv, no coverage here :(

Btw. I found some more Oli pics I took. Can I have your e-mail so I can send them to you ? :)

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 03:54 PM
I actually never cheered for Henman, not really my type of player. What time will they play?!Wow you're lucky to have the match on tv, no coverage here :(

Btw. I found some more Oli pics I took. Can I have your e-mail so I can send them to you ? :)

The match ends. 6-2 6-3 for Henman...:sad:

Chris played a good match, but Henman is on top form. :awww: Bad luck for Chris!

I watch Basel tournament on Eurosport 2.

And now I will watch Wawrinka plays!! It's a really good day, I will see two of my fav players... :D

Of course!! My e-mail is . You can send me all you want. ;) And your e-mail??:)

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 04:26 PM
:hug: for you!

We don't receive Eurosport 2 here in Holland sadly :( so I get hardly any tennis, as Eurosport 1 doesn't show a lot. I watched some highlights of Rogers match earlier today.
Wawrinka is a really nice player, I didn't like him at first, but I started to like him more when I saw him a few times.

And you'll see my e-mailaddress as soon as you've received teh e-mail, it's on it's way now :)

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Btw. I am now also watching the match of Wawrinka, as there is quite a good livestream luckily :)

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 04:58 PM
Ohhhhhh!! :eek: What a match Yvo!!

Calleri serves 6-5 with a break to win the match, Wawrinka won the next game, 6-6, and the tie-break was very good, a lot of intensity!! Calleri serves 6 games to 4, had 2 games to win the first set, but Wawrinka won the next 4 GAMES!! Very good!! :D Well played for Wawrinka!! :bigclap:

He's on his country, he's very motivated and play very good tennis! :D

Thank you very much for the photos and for the e-mail!! :kiss:

10-25-2006, 05:00 PM
The match ends. 6-2 6-3 for Henman...:sad:

Chris played a good match, but Henman is on top form. :awww: Bad luck for Chris!

I watch Basel tournament on Eurosport 2.

And now I will watch Wawrinka plays!! It's a really good day, I will see two of my fav players... :D

Of course!! My e-mail is. You can send me all you want. ;) And your e-mail??:)
I'm sorry Chris lost :sad: But Henman was a tough Match to start a Tournament with. And OLGABEL you might want to consider taking your e-mail address out of your post. Since MTF is open for anyone to look at you might be getting all kinds of e-mail that you don't want :eek: :scared:

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 05:37 PM
It's my secondary e-mail, it's not important, that's Ok, I'm delete the e-mail, but please, can you delete your message, please, my e-mail shows on it.

10-25-2006, 06:28 PM
It's my secondary e-mail, it's not important, that's Ok, I'm delete the e-mail, but please, can you delete your message, please, my e-mail shows on it.
It is all taken care of for you :)

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 06:31 PM
It is all taken care of for you :)

Thank you very much, Mae!! ;)

10-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Thank you very much, Mae!! ;)
You're very welcome :D I just don't think it is a very good idea for anyone to have their e-mail address in a public place. You never know who you might hear from :scared:

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Ohhhhhh!! :eek: What a match Yvo!!

Calleri serves 6-5 with a break to win the match, Wawrinka won the next game, 6-6, and the tie-break was very good, a lot of intensity!! Calleri serves 6 games to 4, had 2 games to win the first set, but Wawrinka won the next 4 GAMES!! Very good!! :D Well played for Wawrinka!! :bigclap:

He's on his country, he's very motivated and play very good tennis! :D

Thank you very much for the photos and for the e-mail!! :kiss:

Yeah I watched the end of first set, that definitely was great! Then I left. One of the students who lives in my studenthouse will leave at the end of this week, so we're now staying a lot together at night to enjoy those last moments together. :)

You're welcome :) let me know if you like pics from other players

Nymeria
10-25-2006, 08:32 PM
You're very welcome :D I just don't think it is a very good idea for anyone to have their e-mail address in a public place. You never know who you might hear from :scared:

You are right, I prefer not to post it anymore as well. Tho I think there are still some old posts of mine with my e-mail in it... but I am not gonna read back all my posts :lol:

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Yeah I watched the end of first set, that definitely was great! Then I left. One of the students who lives in my studenthouse will leave at the end of this week, so we're now staying a lot together at night to enjoy those last moments together. :)

You're welcome :) let me know if you like pics from other players

It was a very good match, Wawrinka plays really well, He was very motivated at home... :) The second set was easy for Wawrinka... 6-2. A good match. I enjoyed it. :D

Chiudi played doubles... he lost, too... sorry. :awww:

Je je, I'm sure that you really had a good time with your friend... ;)

You send me a message?? :confused:

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 08:50 PM
You are right, I prefer not to post it anymore as well. Tho I think there are still some old posts of mine with my e-mail in it... but I am not gonna read back all my posts :lol:

A lot of people have my e-mail... :D I like to send messages to other people... :) If I receive a suspect message, I delete it inmediately. But it's right that all the people can watch your e-mail can be "dangerous".

10-25-2006, 08:52 PM
With as many posts as you have I can't say I blame you :lol: But I'm sure those posts are so far buried now no one could find them. Who would take all the time to even try to find them :haha:

OLGABEL
10-25-2006, 08:58 PM
With as many posts as you have I can't say I blame you :lol: But I'm sure those posts are so far buried now no one could find them. Who would take all the time to even try to find them :haha:

:lol: 48202 posts :lol: ok, it's normal since 2002...

10-26-2006, 03:56 AM
:lol: 48202 posts :lol: ok, it's normal since 2002...
Let me tell you I don't often see an active poster with a membership date of 2002 :bowdown:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:42 AM
It was a very good match, Wawrinka plays really well, He was very motivated at home... :) The second set was easy for Wawrinka... 6-2. A good match. I enjoyed it. :D

Chiudi played doubles... he lost, too... sorry. :awww:

Je je, I'm sure that you really had a good time with your friend... ;)

You send me a message?? :confused:

Good to hear Wawrinka played in well in 2nd set, he deserves some good results, I got the feeling he is also a player who doesn't get the credit he deserves, you know, in Switzerland it's so often "Roger, Roger, Roger" and they forget about the others.

Yeah a friend of mine messaged me about the match, he was rather disappointed with the result. Of course he had hoped to stay longer in his home tourny.

I did send you an e-mail earlier today :shrug:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:43 AM
A lot of people have my e-mail... :D I like to send messages to other people... :) If I receive a suspect message, I delete it inmediately. But it's right that all the people can watch your e-mail can be "dangerous".
A lot of people have my e-mail address as well, but I prefer to send it by pm, than posting it in a thread ;)

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:45 AM

I sometimes read back, you know, it's fun to read what you've posted before. And sometimes I still edit a post then, when I find my e-mail or so in it. :lol:

And yes I know I got quite some posts, tho most of them did I post last year, when I was online almost 24/7.

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Let me tell you I don't often see an active poster with a membership date of 2002 :bowdown:

Most indeed left, but there is a reason for that. Back in 2002 the board was named atpworld and it had to be closed coz of some reason and was gone for quite some months. Of course quite some posters left then, and forgot about the board, there were also quite some who did go to wtaworld to post there (I did so as well), of course those who did go to wtaworld did get the news immediatly and could go to mtf as soon as it was there. But there were also quite some who didn't come back at all, even while they knew there was mtf.

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 08:39 AM
Good to hear Wawrinka played in well in 2nd set, he deserves some good results, I got the feeling he is also a player who doesn't get the credit he deserves, you know, in Switzerland it's so often "Roger, Roger, Roger" and they forget about the others.

Yeah a friend of mine messaged me about the match, he was rather disappointed with the result. Of course he had hoped to stay longer in his home tourny.

I did send you an e-mail earlier today :shrug:

When you have a player like Roger... It's difficult to cheer any other... :lol: but Switzerland has a lot of talented players... And you support Chiudi!! He's not alone!! :)

Chris is out from singles and doubles, too... :sad:

Okkkkk, I got it!! :D Thank you very much Yvo!! You're amazing!! :hug: The pictures are... UFFFFF!!:hearts: :inlove: :banana: He received the message today in the morning... my e-mail is very slowwwwwww... :cuckoo: And of course, you will send me photos of other players... ;)

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 08:44 AM
Yvo, can you answer me a question?? The girl on 4th photo, with red sweater... are you?? :)

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 09:39 AM
When you have a player like Roger... It's difficult to cheer any other... :lol: but Switzerland has a lot of talented players... And you support Chiudi!! He's not alone!! :)

Chris is out from singles and doubles, too... :sad:

Okkkkk, I got it!! :D Thank you very much Yvo!! You're amazing!! :hug: The pictures are... UFFFFF!!:hearts: :inlove: :banana: He received the message today in the morning... my e-mail is very slowwwwwww... :cuckoo: And of course, you will send me photos of other players... ;)

It still isn't fair, when just one player gets support. I luckily know a group of Swiss tennis-fans who really give attention to all Swiss players, not just Roger.

:hug: not nice when they lose early in both singles and doubles... :(

Well the pictures were rather big, so that's prolly why they took so long to arrive there. Just tell me which others you would like pics of. I do not have pics of Chris or Malisse, but I got some for example of Wawrinka.

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Yvo, can you answer me a question?? The girl on 4th photo, with red sweater... are you?? :)

No that's not me... if you want I can send you a picture of me. Will include it when I send you the pictures from other players. :) But will do that tonight, I have to go to hospital (nothing serious) now, so will be away all afternoon.

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 09:53 AM
No that's not me... if you want I can send you a picture of me. Will include it when I send you the pictures from other players. :) But will do that tonight, I have to go to hospital (nothing serious) now, so will be away all afternoon.

OK It's was great!! :) If you don't care... I like to have a photo of you... :D

Haven't you some of Safin?? jejejeje :lol:
Ok Wawrinka is good, Roger... and Can you send me a photo of Chiudi?? I saw him before, but I can't remember his face ;) And, of course, If you have more photos of Oli... PLEASE PLEASE!! :worship:

If isn't serious, that's right!!:D I don't like hospitals...

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 04:04 PM
OK It's was great!! :) If you don't care... I like to have a photo of you... :D

Haven't you some of Safin?? jejejeje :lol:
Ok Wawrinka is good, Roger... and Can you send me a photo of Chiudi?? I saw him before, but I can't remember his face ;) And, of course, If you have more photos of Oli... PLEASE PLEASE!! :worship:

If isn't serious, that's right!!:D I don't like hospitals...

I will send you a picture...

Sadly I never saw Safin, even while I don't like him, I think he's a player which is nice to see once. I will send you some of the Swiss guys, including Chiudi.

Nah it was just a check, I had a lil surgery last august, and the doctor wanted to check if everything is alright, and luckily everything was allright :yeah:

10-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Chiudi-fan I'm glad you are alright :D I don't like hospitals either :scared:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Chiudi-fan I'm glad you are alright :D I don't like hospitals either :scared:

I hate them when I've to go to visit someone, when it has something to do with me, it's usually ok. :p Yes I know I am strange

Today I had to do a "smell-test" :lol: you know, my nose never functioned 100%, so I had to smell several things and said what it was. I only scored a 1 out of 8 :rolls:

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 04:58 PM
I will send you a picture...

Sadly I never saw Safin, even while I don't like him, I think he's a player which is nice to see once. I will send you some of the Swiss guys, including Chiudi.

Nah it was just a check, I had a lil surgery last august, and the doctor wanted to check if everything is alright, and luckily everything was allright :yeah:

I'm happy to see that you are allright!! ... :D

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 05:03 PM
I'm watching Basel now...

Wawrinka won against Henman!! :) This guy is very strong!! And played very very well!! He will go far in this country tournament... :D

Now I will watch Federer-Guille Garcia Lopez. Althought I like Guille, I want to Federer wins...

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Glad Stan beated Henman :yeah:

I am now watching the end of Roger as well :) only just finished dinner, so didn't see the rest of the match.

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Puffffff... 6-2 6-0 :smash: Perfect Federer.:) Nothing to do for Guille.

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 06:16 PM
It must be terrible when you know you've to play Roger in a good form, and you know you won't have a chance!

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Btw. I did send you another e-mail with pics, hopefully this won't take that long to arrive in your mailbox

10-26-2006, 06:40 PM
I hate them when I've to go to visit someone, when it has something to do with me, it's usually ok. :p Yes I know I am strange

Today I had to do a "smell-test" :lol: you know, my nose never functioned 100%, so I had to smell several things and said what it was. I only scored a 1 out of 8 :rolls:
What has happened to your poor nose? How awful not to have a good sense of smell :sad:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 06:42 PM
What has happened to your poor nose? How awful not to have a good sense of smell :sad:

It has always been like that, thanks to some allergies and so. But it isn't that I can't smell at all, I can smell things, just not as good as others.

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Btw. I did send you another e-mail with pics, hopefully this won't take that long to arrive in your mailbox

Thank you very much, Yvo ;) I'm going to see my mail now.

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 07:17 PM
It must be terrible when you know you've to play Roger in a good form, and you know you won't have a chance!

Yes, and Roger is very decided to win his home tournament...

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Thank you very much, Yvo ;) I'm going to see my mail now.

Did you receive it? :)

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Yes, and Roger is very decided to win his home tournament...

If you see his game so far, it seems as if he'll win it this year.
I wonder btw. if he will play Paris or not.

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Did you receive it? :)

Yess!! Yvo, you're a pretty girl ;) and you might very happy next to Chiudi...jajaja :p

The Swiss T- shirt photo... :lol: :yeah:

Chiudi seems a very nice guy, and handsome... ;)

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 07:46 PM
If you see his game so far, it seems as if he'll win it this year.
I wonder btw. if he will play Paris or not.

I hope that he will win the tournament. He deserves to win in his home. :) And I hope that he will plays in Paris... I'm waiting Oli there, too... :drool:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Yess!! Yvo, you're a pretty girl ;) and you might very happy next to Chiudi...jajaja :p

The Swiss T- shirt photo... :lol: :yeah:

Chiudi seems a very nice guy, and handsome... ;)

Thanks a lot :)
I felt really happy to be next to Chiudi :) every time again it's wonderful to meet him. I got some reports about meetings in my blog here on mtf.

Ah well I got a collection of Swiss stuff, two Swiss shirts, a Swiss DC-team Chiudi-jacket, a Swiss flag, a Nike-cap signed by Roger...

Chiudi is great, and definitely handsome :hearts:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:49 PM
I hope that he will win the tournament. He deserves to win in his home. :) And I hope that he will plays in Paris... I'm waiting Oli there, too...

I hope so too, my friend who is there all week would be really happy if Roger wins :bounce:

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 07:53 PM
I hope so too, my friend who is there all week would be really happy if Roger wins :bounce:

I would be REALLY REALLY HAPPY if Oli wins, but... :rolleyes: I would be HAPPY if I see him... :hearts:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 07:57 PM
I would be REALLY REALLY HAPPY if Oli wins, but... :rolleyes: I would be HAPPY if I see him... :hearts:

Would be great if Oli could win such tourny, but I don't see it possible with Roger in this form.

I really hope you can get to see him once :yeah:

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Would be great if Oli could win such tourny, but I don't see it possible with Roger in this form.

I really hope you can get to see him once :yeah:

It's very difficult to win a Masters Series, If Roger plays, almost impossible, but I'm sure that If Oli will be in good form, can beat very important players... and go far... I hope... :D

I'm working on it, Yvo, I'm sure that one day I will follow Oli in all the tournaments, around the world... :D

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 08:20 PM
It's very difficult to win a Masters Series, If Roger plays, almost impossible, but I'm sure that If Oli will be in good form, can beat very important players... and go far... I hope... :D

I'm working on it, Yvo, I'm sure that one day I will follow Oli in all the tournaments, around the world... :D
Oli in good form is definitely able to beat topplayers. But if Roger is in the tourny, he has to hope for a really bad day of Rogi. But wlel, that's tennis atm. Just for Nadal it's different.

You'll be able to, I am sure! :yeah: You just have to start travelling once and then the rest will follow

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Oli in good form is definitely able to beat topplayers. But if Roger is in the tourny, he has to hope for a really bad day of Rogi. But wlel, that's tennis atm. Just for Nadal it's different.

You'll be able to, I am sure! :yeah: You just have to start travelling once and then the rest will follow

Oli almost beat Federer in Halle this year, he played an incredible match... but it's very difficult to keep the high level... I only hope that he will go far on Bercy, the points are very important... :)

Nadal is in bad form now... He can't beat Federer at the moment...

I hope... ;)

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Oli almost beat Federer in Halle this year, he played an incredible match... but it's very difficult to keep the high level... I only hope that he will go far on Bercy, the points are very important... :)

Nadal is in bad form now... He can't beat Federer at the moment...

I hope... ;)

I remember Halle wasn't Roger's best tournament, even while he did win it. I remember that Roger almost got beaten in a few matches at row, but still he was the one who won.

True, I hope that will continue for a really long time... :devil:

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 08:43 PM
Do you like Nadal??? :confused:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Do you like Nadal??? :confused:

Not at all, he is my least favorite player. I just can't watch his matches, he is so annoying! I get :fiery: as soon as I see his face, never had that so much with disliking a player :o

note: that has nothing to do with him beating Roger so often, what is the reason for a lot of Roger-fans. No, I have disliked nadal from the first moment I saw him on tv, and that was before he started beating Roger all the time

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 08:49 PM
jejeejeje Me too!! :devil:

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 08:52 PM
I wished there were some umpires who make him hurry up, not taking too much time for putting the water bottles at the right place and taking hours between points.

Nymeria
10-26-2006, 08:56 PM
going to sleep now, see you again tomorrow. Goodnight :wavey:

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 08:56 PM
ME!! :lol:

I will give him "some" Warnings... :lol:

OLGABEL
10-26-2006, 08:58 PM
going to sleep now, see you again tomorrow. Goodnight :wavey:

Ok Yvo, thanks for all. :kiss:

Until tomorrow. Goodnight and Good dreams... ;)

10-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Ah I can tell you two were talking about Rafa :p But lately what he does hasn't seemed to help his tennis at all.

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:01 AM
ME!! :lol:

I will give him "some" Warnings... :lol:

Good! I will be a fan of you rightaway and hope you can get a lot of nice matches as umpire :p

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:03 AM
Ok Yvo, thanks for all. :kiss:

Until tomorrow. Goodnight and Good dreams... ;)
I woke up at 7 coz they are building new appartments next to my studenthouse :( but then I fell asleep again and I did dream about Federer :shrug:

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:03 AM
Ah I can tell you two were talking about Rafa :p But lately what he does hasn't seemed to help his tennis at all.

And I hope it'll continue with not helping him! Maybe then he'll start to realize that he is really annoying :p

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:06 AM
Good! I will be a fan of you rightaway and hope you can get a lot of nice matches as umpire :p

:lol: I hope... :rolleyes:

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:10 AM
I woke up at 7 coz they are building new appartments next to my studenthouse :( but then I fell asleep again and I did dream about Federer :shrug:

Uhmmmm sorry... :shrug: My street is very noisy, too. It's hard to sleep well...

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:11 AM
:lol: I hope... :rolleyes:

:hug: would be great! Tho I doubt he'll play the challengers which are your goal :p

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Uhmmmm sorry... :shrug: My street is very noisy, too. It's hard to sleep well...

Usually I can sleep really well, but this week I wake up every time at 7 :( luckily I'll go to my parents home, so I can sleep all night. Still have to wake up at 7 tomorrow, coz of work

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:18 AM
And I hope it'll continue with not helping him! Maybe then he'll start to realize that he is really annoying :p

:lol: People like his game, the way that he's on the court, but I think that he's a clown...

In Spain Rafa appears in all the places, almost 24h. a day, Arggg!! It's really... :smash: :ras:

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:21 AM
:hug: would be great! Tho I doubt he'll play the challengers which are your goal :p

I don't mind!! Better!! I want to see Oli, not him... :p :D

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:23 AM
Usually I can sleep really well, but this week I wake up every time at 7 :( luckily I'll go to my parents home, so I can sleep all night. Still have to wake up at 7 tomorrow, coz of work

Do you have a work?? You have to wake up on Saturday??

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:23 AM
:lol: People like his game, the way that he's on the court, but I think that he's a clown...

In Spain Rafa appears in all the places, almost 24h. a day, Arggg!! It's really... :smash: :ras:

I believe that there are still quite some who dislike his behaviour on court, who also think he is a clown, who get annoyed by seeing him. And I got the feeling that that number is increasing. You know, I have the feeling that quite some young people like him. I prolly would've liked him more as well when I was still a teenager. For example when I was 16-17 I used to be a fan of Hewitt, now I don't understand why I ever cheered for him :p

Well it's kinda logical, as he has such great results at his age! But that will be less too when his results get down or when he continues like this, keeping behind Roger. It's wonderful what he did at this age so far, but the question is how long can he continue this.

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:24 AM
I don't mind!! Better!! I want to say Oli, not him... :p :D

But Oli usually doesn't play challengers either so change the level to atp's :p

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:25 AM
Do you have a work?? You have to wake up on Saturday??

I got a Saturday-job, I need to get money otherwise I can't visit as much tennis as I want ;)

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:28 AM
But Oli usually doesn't play challengers either so change the level to atp's :p

Oli plays some challengers, and I'll go to the other tournaments as a fan... :)
ATP's level is too much for me... :p

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Oli plays some challengers, and I'll go to the other tournaments as a fan... :)
ATP's level is too much for me... :p

Just very few... mostly atp.

Why? I guess you've to start somewher but if it goes well, you can go further to ATP!

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:41 AM
I believe that there are still quite some who dislike his behaviour on court, who also think he is a clown, who get annoyed by seeing him. And I got the feeling that that number is increasing. You know, I have the feeling that quite some young people like him. I prolly would've liked him more as well when I was still a teenager. For example when I was 16-17 I used to be a fan of Hewitt, now I don't understand why I ever cheered for him :p

Well it's kinda logical, as he has such great results at his age! But that will be less too when his results get down or when he continues like this, keeping behind Roger. It's wonderful what he did at this age so far, but the question is how long can he continue this.

That's true. There are a lot of people that doesn't like Rafa... But in Spain, that is the country where I lives, It's a fever. I'm really bored.
I like Hewitt, he's a little bit rude, but I think he's nice.

I hope that he can't continue like 2005, this year he go down, now he doesn't get the same results. :devil:

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:43 AM
Just very few... mostly atp.

Why? I guess you've to start somewher but if it goes well, you can go further to ATP!

Je je je... :lol: You support me a lot!! ;) I don't know...

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:44 AM
That's true. There are a lot of people that doesn't like Rafa... But in Spain, that is the country where I lives, It's a fever. I'm really bored.
I like Hewitt, he's a little bit rude, but I think he's nice.

I hope that he can't continue like 2005, this year he go down, now he doesn't get the same results. :devil:

Yeah you always keep that... on the other hand it also makes the country interested in tennis. here in Holland we've no good players anymore and so we get hardly tennis on tv :(
I believe that you get bored of always Rafa, Rafa, Rafa!
I dont'like Hewitt anymore, I have heard some stories about him when I was in Australia which made me like him less.

I hope so too :devil: this year he's less good than last, next year he'll hopefully be less good than this and lose the #2 spot...

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Je je je... :lol: You support me a lot!! ;) I don't know...

Of course I do support you! :p

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Yeah you always keep that... on the other hand it also makes the country interested in tennis. here in Holland we've no good players anymore and so we get hardly tennis on tv :(
I believe that you get bored of always Rafa, Rafa, Rafa!
I dont'like Hewitt anymore, I have heard some stories about him when I was in Australia which made me like him less.

I hope so too :devil: this year he's less good than last, next year he'll hopefully be less good than this and lose the #2 spot...

:lol: We are very bad!! :lol: :devil: I really think that there are a lot of very talented players but It's always the same history... always talking about the same players... buffff... tennis is more than a few players... I like to know things about all the players, ATP number 22 or ATP number 202. I like tennis, all. I understand that people talks about an important player, but this can be annoying.

In my country doesn't interested in tennis, they are interested in Rafa!! and the other Spanish players, they only shows matches of Spanish players, I don't watch them. It isn't fair.

Luckily, I have Eurosport and Eurosport2. In Eurosport, mostly shows WTA matches, but in Eurosport 2, shows also some ATP tournaments.

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 09:04 AM
:lol: We are very bad!! :lol: :devil: I really think that there are a lot of very talented players but It's always the same history... always talking about the same players... buffff... tennis is more than a few players... I like to know things about all the players, ATP number 22 or ATP number 202. I like tennis, all. I understand that people talks about an important player, but this can be annoying.

In my country doesn't interested in tennis, they are interested in Rafa!! and the other Spanish players, they only shows matches of Spanish players, I don't watch them. It isn't fair.

Luckily, I have Eurosport and Eurosport2. In Eurosport, mostly shows WTA matches, but in Eurosport 2, shows also some ATP tournaments.

We might be bad... but others will talk the same about Roger. And as long as we say it's our opinion there's nothing wrong with it.
There are definitely a lot of talented players, but they got some bad luck that there is Roger on hardcourt and grass and Rafa on clay. So there is constantly someone taking the bigger titles away.
Have to say that I learned a lot more about tennis since I joined the board here, you know, now I don't only know the players who are on tv. But also those who are less high ranked. That of course has also something to do with visiting tennis tournies. I wouldn't have been such a big chiudi-fan if I hadn't met him irl.

We don't have eurosport 2, that's reallly annoying as it's a good channel I think. So I only have eurosport, which hardly shows the atp tour. (OK WTA is something, but I am a bigger fan of menstennis)

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 09:23 AM
We might be bad... but others will talk the same about Roger. And as long as we say it's our opinion there's nothing wrong with it.
There are definitely a lot of talented players, but they got some bad luck that there is Roger on hardcourt and grass and Rafa on clay. So there is constantly someone taking the bigger titles away.
Have to say that I learned a lot more about tennis since I joined the board here, you know, now I don't only know the players who are on tv. But also those who are less high ranked. That of course has also something to do with visiting tennis tournies. I wouldn't have been such a big chiudi-fan if I hadn't met him irl.

We don't have eurosport 2, that's reallly annoying as it's a good channel I think. So I only have eurosport, which hardly shows the atp tour. (OK WTA is something, but I am a bigger fan of menstennis)

I'm a bigger fan of menstennis, too. I watch the WTA matches, too, but men's circuit is much more interesting for me. :)
I saw Oli on TV the first time (2000), we have a parabolic, and we could see a Belgian channel. Since I saw him, I knew that I will follow him always. ;)

Eurosport and Eurosport 2 are a good channels, but they can't show the Masters Series... It's bad... :( And shows a few ATP tournaments.

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm a bigger fan of menstennis, too. I watch the WTA matches, too, but men's circuit is much more interesting for me. :)
I saw Oli on TV the first time (2000), we have a parabolic, and we could see a Belgian channel. Since I saw him, I knew that I will follow him always. ;)

Eurosport and Eurosport 2 are a good channels, but they can't show the Masters Series... It's bad... :( And shows a few ATP tournaments.

I am lucky with having 2 belgians channels, so I get to see Oli once in a while. He is indeed a player to follow, he is rather cute.

I have complained a lot about Eurosport, but it's the only sport channel we have, so I should be happy to have it. We don't get any Masters Series on tv, which is bad as it are such big tournies! Luckily we get a lot of coverage during Grand Slams, with Wimbledon as best of course on several channels.

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 09:44 AM
I am lucky with having 2 belgians channels, so I get to see Oli once in a while. He is indeed a player to follow, he is rather cute.

I have complained a lot about Eurosport, but it's the only sport channel we have, so I should be happy to have it. We don't get any Masters Series on tv, which is bad as it are such big tournies! Luckily we get a lot of coverage during Grand Slams, with Wimbledon as best of course on several channels.

:eek: You're very very lucky!! Two Belgian channels!! I can't see Oli, almost nothing... :sobbing: Oli is a hugue player, he's able to do really great things, but he's a little bit irregular. I comment that a lot on his thread. He has to be more solid, but it's not easy... :sad:

He's SOOOOOOO beautiful... :hearts: :drool: :hug: :couple:

In Spain we can't see Wimbledon, only shows on a private channel, and we have to pay for it. so....:shrug:

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 09:48 AM
:eek: You're very very lucky!! Two Belgian channels!! I can't see Oli, almost nothing... :sobbing: Oli is a hugue player, he's able to do really great things, but he's a little bit irregular. I comment that a lot on his thread. He has to be more solid, but it's not easy... :sad:

He's SOOOOOOO beautiful... :hearts: :drool: :hug: :couple:

In Spain we can't see Wimbledon, only shows on a private channel, and we have to pay for it. so....:shrug:

Nah we dont'get to see a lot of Oli on those belgian channels, just once in a while. but it's nice to check the tennisnews there. During grand slams we are sometimes lucky to see Oli, but they prefer to show Kim and Justine of course :rolleyes:

You are right, he has to be more solid, but it's alread great what he shows on court!

He is cute! But I prefer Chiudi... :hearts: :p

Yeah Eurosport doesn't show Wimbledon, which is ok for me. I got a Dutch channel, the BBC, the Belgians, some German. They always show something, of course the BBC shows all day, and the Belgians and German mostly their countryplayers only. But still, it is quite a lot of tennis :)

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Will leave again now, as always I spend the weekend at my parents home. Bye :wavey: and see you again later I guess

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Nah we dont'get to see a lot of Oli on those belgian channels, just once in a while. but it's nice to check the tennisnews there. During grand slams we are sometimes lucky to see Oli, but they prefer to show Kim and Justine of course :rolleyes:

You are right, he has to be more solid, but it's alread great what he shows on court!

He is cute! But I prefer Chiudi... :hearts: :p

Yeah Eurosport doesn't show Wimbledon, which is ok for me. I got a Dutch channel, the BBC, the Belgians, some German. They always show something, of course the BBC shows all day, and the Belgians and German mostly their countryplayers only. But still, it is quite a lot of tennis :)

Definitely, to live in Holland is much better to live in Spain... :lol:

Kim and Justine are nice, I'm nothing against them, but the Belgian newspapers and TV are very bad. Always the same. I don't like them. :( He tells almost nothing about Oli... :mad:

To see Oli for me is the best pleasure that I could have... :hearts: :drool:

Ok, you like Chiudi, I know. :)

In Spain there are only the national channels, they are very very bad. They don't show tennis... only one of them, but only Spanish players... :ras:
But I have a private channel, and I can see Eurosport and Eurosport 2. But they don't show Oli almost nothing. :sobbing:

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Will leave again now, as always I spend the weekend at my parents home. Bye :wavey: and see you again later I guess

Ok, Yvo, see you later, if you can... :wavey:

griever
10-27-2006, 10:13 AM
when i kristof playing next?

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 10:19 AM
when i kristof playing next?

Kristof next tournament is Masters Series of Paris-Bercy.

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Definitely, to live in Holland is much better to live in Spain... :lol:

Kim and Justine are nice, I'm nothing against them, but the Belgian newspapers and TV are very bad. Always the same. I don't like them. :( He tells almost nothing about Oli... :mad:

To see Oli for me is the best pleasure that I could have... :hearts: :drool:

Ok, you like Chiudi, I know. :)

In Spain there are only the national channels, they are very very bad. They don't show tennis... only one of them, but only Spanish players... :ras:
But I have a private channel, and I can see Eurosport and Eurosport 2. But they don't show Oli almost nothing. :sobbing:

I guess both has it's positivities and negativities. I wouldn't mind to leave Holland at all, but if Imove, I would never go to Spain.

I quite like Kim, I do not really like Justine. But its indeed not nice to always see the same faces, or even worse only female players, and no ATP at all.

I got 36 channels here at my parents home, butonly 1 does show tennis once in a while and that is eurosport. And on some rare occasions there is 1 Dutch channel, the 2 Belgians and the BBC showing tennis, but those are really really rare.

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Ok, Yvo, see you later, if you can... :wavey:

First thing I did when I came home was going to the postoffice (had to send a letter to Australia and one to Argentina) and then I did go to buy a present for my brother, who's birthday was last tuesday, but we'll celebrate it this weekend. Now I am really hungry coz I hardly ate anything today, but will have to wait till dinner, which will be rather early today

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 01:43 PM
I guess both has it's positivities and negativities. I wouldn't mind to leave Holland at all, but if Imove, I would never go to Spain.

I quite like Kim, I do not really like Justine. But its indeed not nice to always see the same faces, or even worse only female players, and no ATP at all.

I got 36 channels here at my parents home, butonly 1 does show tennis once in a while and that is eurosport. And on some rare occasions there is 1 Dutch channel, the 2 Belgians and the BBC showing tennis, but those are really really rare.

jajajaja :lol: You're clever. I will never recommends you to live in Spain... It's not a bad country, but... I will go to live in my favourite country, I hope soon... :)

Only Justine and Kim. Belgium ATP players are not important. It isn't fair. :(

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 01:49 PM
First thing I did when I came home was going to the postoffice (had to send a letter to Australia and one to Argentina) and then I did go to buy a present for my brother, who's birthday was last tuesday, but we'll celebrate it this weekend. Now I am really hungry coz I hardly ate anything today, but will have to wait till dinner, which will be rather early today

Happy birthday to your brother!! :) :bdaycake: I'm sure that we will have a good time this weekend...

You ate anything today?? I can't to stay without eat something... :)

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 02:19 PM
jajajaja :lol: You're clever. I will never recommends you to live in Spain... It's not a bad country, but... I will go to live in my favourite country, I hope soon... :)

Only Justine and Kim. Belgium ATP players are not important. It isn't fair. :(

I guess nobody here in europe can complain, we can live really well here. Of course the question is what you prefer, what kind and how many people, the weather, how much space, etc.

What do your parents think about your ideas to leave the country? :)

I got the feeling they're getting more proud of them now, of course they got 3 in top50, that is really good! I hope we get to see a lot more from Kristof on tv from now on. :)

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Happy birthday to your brother!! :) :bdaycake: I'm sure that we will have a good time this weekend...

You ate anything today?? I can't to stay without eat something... :)

I did only have a lil piece of bread this morning before I left, and I ate a kiwi fruit this afternoon, that's all. I prefer to eat as well, but I can survive a day without eating till late in the afternoon. But I try to eat a bit more regularly, you know, it isn't good when you don't eat :lol:

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 04:10 PM
I guess nobody here in europe can complain, we can live really well here. Of course the question is what you prefer, what kind and how many people, the weather, how much space, etc.

What do your parents think about your ideas to leave the country? :)

I got the feeling they're getting more proud of them now, of course they got 3 in top50, that is really good! I hope we get to see a lot more from Kristof on tv from now on. :)

They don't like it, but it's my life... I want to live in Belgium, It's something that I've been thinking for a long time.

There are 5 players in Belgium on the top 100. It's really good. They don't appreciate that. :(

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 04:14 PM
WOOOOOO Stani won his match against Nalbandian!! A very good match once again, 7-6 6-2 with an impressive second set!! :yeah:

This guy wants to meet Federer in the final :lol: Wawrinka-Federer, a perfect final for the tournament and for the Swiss... ;)

I will go to see Federer-Ferrer now!! :bolt:

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 05:34 PM
They don't like it, but it's my life... I want to live in Belgium, It's something that I've been thinking for a long time.

There are 5 players in Belgium on the top 100. It's really good. They don't appreciate that. :(
How long do you want this already? :)

That's quite a lot for such a small country and indeed they should appreciate it more.

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 05:37 PM
WOOOOOO Stani won his match against Nalbandian!! A very good match once again, 7-6 6-2 with an impressive second set!! :yeah:

This guy wants to meet Federer in the final :lol: Wawrinka-Federer, a perfect final for the tournament and for the Swiss... ;)

I will go to see Federer-Ferrer now!! :bolt:
Yeah I watched that match as well. Great match from Stan! It's great to see that other Swiss have great results too.

Now I am watchingRogers match as well. Tho I missed biggest part as I had do some stuff for school.

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 05:57 PM
How long do you want this already? :)

That's quite a lot for such a small country and indeed they should appreciate it more.

Since I was 15-16 years. My neighbors lived in Belgium for a long time, almost 20 years, and they tell me a lot of things about this country. Since that moment, I become to be interested for Belgium, and my interest increasing throught the years... :)

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Yeah I watched that match as well. Great match from Stan! It's great to see that other Swiss have great results too.

Now I am watchingRogers match as well. Tho I missed biggest part as I had do some stuff for school.

What a match Federer-Ferrer. Ferrer played a very high level, and Roger was very very nervous... :scared: It's very important for him to win this tournament... He won the match 6-3 7-6, tie break 16-14!!:eek:

10-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Roger always finds a way to win while a lot of other players just find a way to lose. And against Roger they don't even have to look for a way to lose :lol:

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Since I was 15-16 years. My neighbors lived in Belgium for a long time, almost 20 years, and they tell me a lot of things about this country. Since that moment, I become to be interested for Belgium, and my interest increasing throught the years... :)

Ah that's nice that you got interested in the country that way! I would say, give it a try! Just go there, maybe just for a few months first, to see how you like it there. Invite your parents there and they might understand it a bit more when you see how happy you are while living there!

Nymeria
10-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Roger always finds a way to win while a lot of other players just find a way to lose. And against Roger they don't even have to look for a way to lose :lol:

I like this opinion :yeah:

I loved one moment in the tiebreak, made me laugh. It was on a SP from Ferrer and he did hit quite a marvelous serve with some could hits after it. And then Roger took the point over and it became a fantastic point. And after it Ferrer looked hopeless to the side, with such face as "What should I do to make a chance?!"

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Ah that's nice that you got interested in the country that way! I would say, give it a try! Just go there, maybe just for a few months first, to see how you like it there. Invite your parents there and they might understand it a bit more when you see how happy you are while living there!

I hope that will be soon ;) :yeah:

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 07:42 PM
I like this opinion :yeah:

I loved one moment in the tiebreak, made me laugh. It was on a SP from Ferrer and he did hit quite a marvelous serve with some could hits after it. And then Roger took the point over and it became a fantastic point. And after it Ferrer looked hopeless to the side, with such face as "What should I do to make a chance?!"

Federer always knows how to play in "delicate" moments... He's a true champion.

OLGABEL
10-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Kristof plays against a French on first round of Paris-Bercy, against Gilles Simon.

Oli plays against a quali!! :D :banana:

10-28-2006, 05:32 AM
Kristof plays against a French on first round of Paris-Bercy, against Gilles Simon.

Oli plays against a quali!! :D :banana:
Oh my goodness thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten to put up the Tournament thread :eek:

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 07:57 AM
:zzz: I think it's gonna be a boring day at work today. I work at tourist info in a bordertown north of where my parents live, but I don't expect a lot of customers. So I guess I got time to leave some posts here once in a while.

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Oh my goodness thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten to put up the Tournament thread :eek:

:yeah: I hope that Oli and Kris will go far in Paris-Bercy. ;)

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 08:38 AM
:zzz: I think it's gonna be a boring day at work today. I work at tourist info in a bordertown north of where my parents live, but I don't expect a lot of customers. So I guess I got time to leave some posts here once in a while.

You have to think about the tennis tournaments you will go with the money you will get... ;)

In the morning, I will go out with my mother, to buy some gift for my little nepew and in the afternoon, I will see tennis on TV!! :) A lot of interestings matches today.

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 08:40 AM
I really like this avatar Olga! :)

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 08:43 AM
I really like this avatar Olga! :)

THanks!! I love it, too!! :hearts: :inlove:

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 08:45 AM
You have to think about the tennis tournaments you will go with the money you will get... ;)

In the morning, I will go out with my mother, to buy some gift for my little nepew and In the afternoon, I will see tennis on TV!! :) A lot of interestings matches today.

That won't be a problem, I usually have more tournies I want to visit than I got money :p This year I've been 4 days to Rotterdam, 2 days to Dussedorf, 6 days to Rosmalen, 2 days to Scheveningen and 3 days to Mons. So quite some money spend on tournies. To be fair, after Scheveningen I had no money left at all. So luckily I did get the job after that, so I could go to Mons as well :)

That sounds like a nice day! Think I'll have to miss the tennis, don't think they'll allow me to open the live stream. Internet ok, but watching tennis... don't think so :p

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 08:47 AM
THanks!! I love it, too!! :hearts: :inlove:

What is the text on the picture? I mean, I can read Olivier Rochus, but what's above it?

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 08:50 AM
That won't be a problem, I usually have more tournies I want to visit than I got money :p This year I've been 4 days to Rotterdam, 2 days to Dussedorf, 6 days to Rosmalen, 2 days to Scheveningen and 3 days to Mons. So quite some money spend on tournies. To be fair, after Scheveningen I had no money left at all. So luckily I did get the job after that, so I could go to Mons as well :)

That sounds like a nice day! Think I'll have to miss the tennis, don't think they'll allow me to open the live stream. Internet ok, but watching tennis... don't think so :p

Mons, ahhhhhhhh I like Mons sooo much. It's Oli's tournament. :)

I will give you the results... Today plays Rogi and Stani the semis... :)

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 09:19 AM
30 31 Vliegen 0 950 40
34 41 Malisse 100 910 90
38 37 Rochus O 0 880 60

:eek: after this week Olivier will only be the third Belgian after this week. I guess the one hwo has best tourny next week in Paris, will be best Belgian at the end of the year end!

I quite like Stans ranking btw
29 40 Wawrinka 110 958 15

of course note with this is that Wawrinka and Malisse are still intourny so can still improve if they win their matches :eek:

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 09:23 AM
Mons, ahhhhhhhh I like Mons sooo much. It's Oli's tournament. :)

I will give you the results... Today plays Rogi and Stani the semis... :)

It isn't really my fave tourny, I liked it coz Chiudi was there, but I enjoyed other tournies a lot more, the experience was different. Prolly coz it was suchsmall tourny.

I will for sure be able to check scores (live scoreboard) just don't think I can watch it :(

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 11:25 AM
What is the text on the picture? I mean, I can read Olivier Rochus, but what's above it?

Une mÓchine Ó sous

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 11:39 AM
30 31 Vliegen 0 950 40
34 41 Malisse 100 910 90
38 37 Rochus O 0 880 60

:eek: after this week Olivier will only be the third Belgian after this week. I guess the one hwo has best tourny next week in Paris, will be best Belgian at the end of the year end!

I quite like Stans ranking btw
29 40 Wawrinka 110 958 15

of course note with this is that Wawrinka and Malisse are still intourny so can still improve if they win their matches :eek:

I don't care if Oli was the three Belgian or the first, of course I want to see Oli the first Belgian and high on the rankings, but I prefer to see Oli healthy and playing well. :)

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 11:42 AM
It isn't really my fave tourny, I liked it coz Chiudi was there, but I enjoyed other tournies a lot more, the experience was different. Prolly coz it was suchsmall tourny.

I will for sure be able to check scores (live scoreboard) just don't think I can watch it :(

I don't know if I will see the matches or not, perhaps Eurosport or Eurosport 2 don't show them. But I will follow the live scoring.

Yes, It's a small tourny, but for me it's really wonderful. Oli lived in Mons some years, and there the people loves him very much.

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 11:59 AM
I don't care if Oli was the three Belgian or the first, of course I want to see Oli the first Belgian and high on the rankings, but I prefer to see Oli healthy and playing well. :)

You are right there, it's best that they play well. Look at Stan, he has a great ranking, but not the best Swiss :p

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 12:04 PM
I don't know if I will see the matches or not, perhaps Eurosport or Eurosport 2 don't show them. But I will follow the live scoring.

Yes, It's a small tourny, but for me it's really wonderful. Oli lived in Mons some years, and there the people loves him very much.

I will see, maybe I'll just start the tennis, will see what my colleague says then :lol:

Oh I didn't even know he used to live in Mons! I can imagine the tourny has something special for you then, just like it's my dream to go to Basel tourny once :)

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Fortunately, Eurosport 2 showed the two matches... It's a pitty for Stani, he played a really good match, but Gonzalez was too strong for him. But he must be proud of himself, he played really well, a very good tournament for him. :)

Federer's match was incredible. I'm sorry for Schrichapan, it's a good guy and a very good player. He had one matchball, but he played with second serve and, Federer won the point. After, Federer won the next points and... he won the match. He was very close to lose... but once again, he played the crucial points really well. Tomorrow plays with Gonzalez... Gonzalez wants to revenge...

Nymeria
10-28-2006, 08:12 PM
And he definitely shouldn't be ashamed of getting beaten by Gonzalez, who is one of the best players, esp. at the end of this season! :worship:

I didn't see a lot of Federer's match, but glad he did win :yeah: Good luck for him tomorrow!

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 09:04 PM
And he definitely shouldn't be ashamed of getting beaten by Gonzalez, who is one of the best players, esp. at the end of this season! :worship:

I didn't see a lot of Federer's match, but glad he did win :yeah: Good luck for him tomorrow!

I hope that Federer will win Gonzalez, like Masters Series Madrid final :) , but he must be play really really well, Gonzalez is a very strong player and he never give up.

I wish him good luck tomorrow, too!! :yeah:

OLGABEL
10-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm going to sleep now. :zzz: Tomorrow I have to wake up early... We're going to see my cousin and my little nephew. :) I will arrive at home at evening...

Bye Yvo. Until tomorrow. :) Good night. :wavey:

10-29-2006, 01:01 AM
I don't think you have to worry about Roger winning tomorrow. He seems to always find a way to win. I'm sure Gonzo would love to defeat him, but then so would many other players as well.

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:20 AM
I hope that Federer will win Gonzalez, like Masters Series Madrid final :) , but he must be play really really well, Gonzalez is a very strong player and he never give up.

I wish him good luck tomorrow, too!! :yeah:

I really want Roger to win, but Gonzo is a nice player. there was a time that he was in my signature as well and that I was really happy to see him irl :lol:

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:20 AM
I'm going to sleep now. :zzz: Tomorrow I have to wake up early... We're going to see my cousin and my little nephew. :) I will arrive at home at evening...

Bye Yvo. Until tomorrow. :) Good night. :wavey:

Have fun at your cousins home!

See you tonight I guess :wavey:

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Yehhhh, Roger won in Basel!!!! :) Congratulations, Fedi, you deserve it!! :yeah:

And Gasquet won in Lyon...

And Ancic won in St. Petersbourg...

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:11 PM
I wanted Ancic (one of my least favorite players) and Gasquet to lose, but I do not really care about those results as I am happy of course with Rogers win. Nice match it was.

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:14 PM
Kris plays tomorrow against Serra on 14:30 or 15:00 pm, aprox. :)

And Oli plays his first round match against Tipsarevic on 1:00 pm tomorrow, too. ALLEZZZZ Oli!!!!, you will win easily...:worship:

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Kris plays tomorrow against Serra on 14:30 or 15:00 pm, aprox. :)

And Oli plays his first round match against Tipsarevic on 1:00 pm tomorrow, too. ALLEZZZZ Oli!!!!, you will win easily...:worship:

I didn't check OOP yet, knew tho that Kristof had to play. Hope he'll do well :bounce:

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:18 PM
I wanted Ancic (one of my least favorite players) and Gasquet to lose, but I do not really care about those results as I am happy of course with Rogers win. Nice match it was.

Hello, Chiudi!! :wavey:

You don't like Ancic???? :confused:

I couldn't see the match... but I know the result... In three sets... Well played for him. ;)

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Hello, Chiudi!! :wavey:

You don't like Ancic???? :confused:

I couldn't see the match... but I know the result... In three sets... Well played for him. ;)

Hey :wavey:

No I don't like Ancic, don't ask me why tho. I know that a lot of people like him, I often get the question why I don't like him. It's just, when I see him I got some feeling of disliking him. You know, sometimes you can judge without knowing why.

Nah he didn't play his best tennis, but good enough with some wonderful points as always. I think Gonzo was a bit tired, but didn't play bad at all, he just doesn't have the game to beat Roger.

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:25 PM
I didn't check OOP yet, knew tho that Kristof had to play. Hope he'll do well :bounce:

I'm really nervous... :scared: Oli doesn't play since Madrid Masters Series...and he lost in the first round... :sad: I hope that he will be motivated and totally recovered. :D I'm waiting him to play since two weeks... :woohoo:

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm really nervous... :scared: Oli doesn't play since Madrid Masters Series...and he lost in the first round... :sad: I hope that he will be motivated and totally recovered. :D I'm waiting him to play since two weeks... :woohoo:

I hope that he can do well :) Will you be able to watch the tournament? (no idea if I'll have coverage :shrug: )

Will Oli play exhibitions at the end of this season? :)

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Hey :wavey:

No I don't like Ancic, don't ask me why tho. I know that a lot of people like him, I often get the question why I don't like him. It's just, when I see him I got some feeling of disliking him. You know, sometimes you can judge without knowing why.

Nah he didn't play his best tennis, but good enough with some wonderful points as always. I think Gonzo was a bit tired, but didn't play bad at all, he just doesn't have the game to beat Roger.

I understand you perfectly... :lol:

Usually happens... Roger doesn't need his best tennis to win... ;)

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:31 PM
I understand you perfectly... :lol:

Usually happens... Roger doesn't need his best tennis to win... ;)

Are there players you usually cheer against in their matches?

Yeah he doesn't need it, but it's nice when he can play his best tennis :p

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:35 PM
I hope that he can do well :) Will you be able to watch the tournament? (no idea if I'll have coverage :shrug: )

Will Oli play exhibitions at the end of this season? :)

NO, any coverage of Masters Series in Spain, only one channel shows it, but you will pay for it... :sad: I can't see Oli... :sobbing: But I will follow every point on livescore... :rolleyes:

Yes, Oli will play some exhibitions, all in Belgium...

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Are there players you usually cheer against in their matches?

Yeah he doesn't need it, but it's nice when he can play his best tennis :p

Yessss, a lot of... some are all the Spanish players (specially Nadal) :devil: , Nalbandian, Roddick, Swedish players (I don't like them)...

Totally, it's a pleasure to see Federer plays his best tennis...

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:41 PM
NO, any coverage of Masters Series in Spain, only one channel shows it, but you will pay for it... :sad: I can't see Oli... :sobbing: But I will follow every point on livescore... :rolleyes:

Yes, Oli will play some exhibitions, all in Belgium...

:hug:
I guess it'll be the same then here, hopefully there will be a good livestream again :)

I have been thinking about going to an exhibition, but I think I won't, better save my money for more tennis next year.

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Yessss, a lot of... some are all the Spanish players (specially Nadal) :devil: , Nalbandian, Roddick, Swedish players (I don't like them)...

Totally, it's a pleasure to see Federer plays his best tennis...

We got a difference there, well I kinda agree with the Spanish, Nalby and Roddick. But I will always cheer for the Swedisch :yeah: I love Scandinavians

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:51 PM
:hug:
I guess it'll be the same then here, hopefully there will be a good livestream again :)

I have been thinking about going to an exhibition, but I think I won't, better save my money for more tennis next year.

Me too!! :D

If I could... :rolleyes:

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:56 PM
We got a difference there, well I kinda agree with the Spanish, Nalby and Roddick. But I will always cheer for the Swedisch :yeah: I love Scandinavians

I don't like the Swedish, but only the Swedish. I like very much Jarkko, for example, and others...

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Me too!! :D

If I could... :rolleyes:

big disadvantage of choosing a fave outside your country... I know all aobut that

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Ohhhh my god!! :eek: And Chris and Marat play tomorrow, too!! What a day!! :eek:

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 07:58 PM
big disadvantage of choosing a fave outside your country... I know all aobut that

Totally true... but... :rolleyes:

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 08:02 PM
I don't like the Swedish, but only the Swedish. I like very much Jarkko, for example, and others...

I just cheer for Scandinavians in General, but the Swedisch don't belong to my biggest faves, something Jarkko does.

Nymeria
10-29-2006, 08:03 PM
Totally true... but... :rolleyes:

Travelling is only option then :lol:

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 08:05 PM
Travelling is only option then :lol:

Yes, I love to travel, but the problem is always the same ... :p

OLGABEL
10-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Tomorrow play OLI, Kris, Chris and Marat... What a wonderful day of tennis!! :woohoo: