The "kristof vliegen ain't serbian but we still love him!' thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "kristof vliegen ain't serbian but we still love him!' thread

BelgianWaffle
10-15-2006, 08:45 PM
:o ;)

Nathaliia
10-15-2006, 08:46 PM
:haha: :yeah: Honey you rock with this thread :haha:

PS. And we invite all the Americans, especially from moderating section :rocker2:

Saumon
10-15-2006, 08:46 PM
:lol:

Anne-Claire
10-15-2006, 08:52 PM
:haha:

Luka Matic
10-15-2006, 08:55 PM
hahah what a hell is this :D :P :lol:

C'mon Kristof heheh :yeaaaah:

savesthedizzle
10-15-2006, 09:23 PM
:haha: :yeah: Honey you rock with this thread :haha:

PS. And we invite all the Americans, especially from moderating section :rocker2:

Hey now, not all Americans can't tell the difference :p

Goooooo Kristof! :lol: We'll support you.

Nathaliia
10-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Kristof has some Slavic temper! Lol if you just could see the damage he was making to the nice Swedish players lounge after losing to PimPim :haha: And yes my bag suffered as well!

TMJordan
10-15-2006, 09:43 PM
what the heck...

savesthedizzle
10-15-2006, 10:47 PM
http://syrahoops.com/kristof.jpg

savesthedizzle
10-15-2006, 11:07 PM
Kristof plays Tursunov in the first round of Madrid! Good luck! :bounce: :p

I invited the real Vliegen fans to come in here. If their man has a forum they should know about it!

Luka Matic
10-15-2006, 11:21 PM
C'mon Kristof!!! Serbia is with you :D :lol:

Saumon
10-15-2006, 11:39 PM
C'mon Kristof!!! Serbia is with you :D :lol:

:rolls:

10-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Kristof plays Tursunov in the first round of Madrid! Good luck! :bounce: :p

I invited the real Vliegen fans to come in here. If their man has a forum they should know about it!
Thanks savestheday91 :) I had requested a Forum for Kris some time ago, but I did think it would be in the Belgium
Forum :haha: :haha: :haha: WTF happened :eek: But I must say Kris is getting great support from Serbia :D Thanks!
Too bad Kris and Ollie lost in the Doubles Final today :sad: This is one of the funniest things I have seen on MTF :lol: Well maybe Serbia could make Kris an honorary citizen :p

savesthedizzle
10-16-2006, 12:14 AM
Thanks savestheday :) I had requested a Forum for Kris some time ago, but I did think it would be in the Belgium
Forum :haha: :haha: :haha: WTF happened :eek: But I must say Kris is getting great support from Serbia :D Thanks!
Too bad Kris and Ollie lost in the Doubles Final today :sad: This is one of the funniest things I have seen on MTF :lol: Well maybe Serbia could make Kris an honorary citizen :p

Maybe I should add him to the Serbian line of my signature ;)

Kristof Vliegen, I dub thee an honorary member of the Serbia forum. *taps sword on both shoulders*

10-16-2006, 12:47 AM
Maybe I should add him to the Serbian line of my signature ;)

Kristof Vliegen, I dub thee an honorary member of the Serbia forum. *taps sword on both shoulders*
Oh this is so funny :haha: I'm sorry I was so shocked I even left the "91" off your username :sad: I posted a thread that Kris was in the wrong country. I had a hard time posting the thread because I hardly knew what to say :rolls: And now I don't know whether to really work on the Forum or not because I don't know if it will be moved or just deleted :shrug: But thanks for making Kris an honorary member of the Serbia forum :D

savesthedizzle
10-16-2006, 12:50 AM
Oh this is so funny :haha: I'm sorry I was so shocked I even left the "91" off your username :sad: I posted a thread that Kris was in the wrong country. I had a hard time posting the thread because I hardly knew what to say :rolls: And now I don't know whether to really work on the Forum or not because I don't know if it will be moved or just deleted :shrug: But thanks for making Kris an honorary member of the Serbia forum :D

It's been really amusing me all day since it happened :) We're happy to adopt him, but we'd still like our Janko forum too ;) :lol:

savesthedizzle
10-16-2006, 12:50 AM
Waiiit he's in Belgium now! :lol:

10-16-2006, 03:14 AM
Waiiit he's in Belgium now! :lol:
Yes we got Kris where he belongs :D But please come visit anytime :)