THE END: Alvarillo's Madrid Masters-Series 2006 Experience and Pics, SEE YOU IN 2007 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

THE END: Alvarillo's Madrid Masters-Series 2006 Experience and Pics, SEE YOU IN 2007

Alvarillo
10-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi
i will try to do the thread like the last year, in this edition i'm working in the airport welcoming players, organizers and VIP so i'm meeting interesting people.
Also i got a special pass for the tournament so i can enter in the place the players arrive to the stadium.
Today it has been incredible, me and some partners welcomed Nadal in barajas airport, with Manolo Santana, the tournament director was really nice speaking with us for 30 minutes until rafa arrived, then he introduced us to the RG champion, Rafa smiled, and when he poresented to us he was saying, "I'm rafa" :lol: we know it ;)
He thanked us for working for the tournament an then we took a pic with the group, it is posted below. (i'm in the left close to rafa, stand up)
And best came because one partner and me wanted to go to the staidum like Rafa, so we entered in a Mercedes car, an incredible one which took us to the Madrid Arena, we were like VIP :lol:
Today i also welcomed ATP Director, Etienne De Villiers whot told me that Madrid has "very good" possibilities of hosting a mixed event in 2 years ... :bounce: :lol:
Also Bob and Mike Bryan (with the guitar of course) who arrived from Miami, today also arrived in my loungue Gael Monfils, Martin Damm, Blake's coach and some VIP, in the others days we welcomed Murray (with Gilbert), Massu, Benjamin Becker (you're simply the best :worship: )

2005 Thread with very nice pics and a lot of funny things ;)
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=57355

El Legenda
10-14-2006, 09:07 PM
who the girl with the big boobs :)

Naranoc
10-14-2006, 09:08 PM
^ Moya in disguise :)

And lucky you! Thanks for the report, hope to hear more :D

chicky841
10-14-2006, 09:09 PM
:D Thnx I loved when you had this thread last year. I look forward to reading your posts

Edit: I dont think Ive ever seen Rafa look so happy in a picture with fans. He must be happy to be in Spain :D

+alonso
10-14-2006, 11:02 PM
pasala increible!

excelente experiencia

:)

saludos desde chilecito :p

Corey Feldman
10-14-2006, 11:47 PM
cheers Alvarillo, keep up the good work.

Corey Feldman
10-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Edit: I dont think Ive ever seen Rafa look so happy in a picture with fans. He must be happy to be in Spain :Dand the older guy on the right is Santana - wimbly champ, tournament director and Henman WC giver! :)!

Rogiman
10-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Nadal seems to have arrived earlier than expected :)

Johnny Groove
10-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Nadal seems to have arrived earlier than expected :)

He wanted to be there for the draw ceremony :) Notice how Uncle Toni is not in that pic :)

Rogiman
10-14-2006, 11:55 PM
He wanted to be there for the draw ceremony :) Notice how Uncle Toni is not in that pic :)

Nadal has already gotten the draw in his mailbox, sent from uncletoni=drawfixa@gmail.com :)

Johnny Groove
10-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Nadal has already gotten the draw in his mailbox, sent from uncletoni=drawfixa@gmail.com :)

:haha: Uncle Toni is currently in Stockholm, monitoring the Blake situation

robinhood
10-14-2006, 11:57 PM

:haha:
So he's a gmailer, too! :yeah:

Johnny Groove
10-14-2006, 11:58 PM
what is Rafa's email? FedKilla/Blakepuppet@hotmail.com?

robinhood
10-14-2006, 11:59 PM
By the way, Alvarillo, thanks for the pics and updates!!
You look exactly like the pics from last year.
Haven't aged a day!!
What's your secret?

Rogiman
10-15-2006, 12:06 AM
what is Rafa's email? FedKilla/Blakepuppet@hotmail.com?
His email address at the English Literature department in Oxford:

shakespeare@ox.ac.uk

:)

felifan
10-15-2006, 01:09 AM
thank you alvarillo!! i will look forward to your reports. can you please report on feliciano lopez and marat safin!! also thank you for any photos. you are lucky. have fun!!

mandoura
10-15-2006, 03:12 AM
:wavey: Thanks. I hope you are having fun. I loved your thread last year so I will be looking forward to your reports this year. :)

mallorn
10-15-2006, 09:22 AM
Thanks, Alvarillo! Have lots of fun. :wavey:

Sunset of Age
10-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Thank you Alvarillo! :wavey:
I'm looking forward to your reports. Wow, you're a lucky one! :cool:

CooCooCachoo
10-15-2006, 10:28 AM
Thanks Alvarillo :wavey:

Always enjoy your reports :)

liisa
10-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Alvarillo, you rock!:worship:

Nathaliia
10-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Hi man, have some nice fun and we're looking forward to your say :wavey:

Alvarillo
10-15-2006, 03:37 PM
Just cambeck from Barajas-Airport
Today was a very relaxed day, we only welcomed Joachim Johansson and some VIP , by the time we were leaving was arriving Uncle Toni who didn´t come yesterday with Rafa.

Pim Pim is very nice, arrived with his coach and surprise surprise with Anna Lindberg one of the best divers in the World, Joachim asked us if we could also take Anna and her friend in a car and of course, we did it.
I was speaking with Johansson about beating Nadal at home, last week and he told that after a hard season now is finding his rythim again and was incredible to beat rafa in front of his crowd.

Now i have to do some university works but this nicght i will try to tell you sometning about these days with the players i've met.
see you ;)

Xristos
10-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Who are those 2 girls?? I want both..

Clara Bow
10-15-2006, 04:03 PM
I enjoyed your posts last year and look forward to them this year. From your first post, I gather that Becker is a nice fellow?

neenah
10-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Thank you! :) I've read your thread from last year.

safinaferrero
10-15-2006, 05:07 PM
gracías alvarillo q lo pasas bomba !!! :hug:

cobalt60
10-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Thank you! Looking forward to more of your reports and great photos as always:)

tennisgal_001
10-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Thanks Alvarillo for sharing:wavey:
Looking forward to your reports and photos.
Madrid will be a great tournement, so make sure you enjoy it to its fullest.

Alvarillo
10-16-2006, 09:11 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Today i took pics with FEDERER, SAFIN, LJUBICIC .....and others .....

And one thing that made me feel happy, today in www.elmundo.es, Etienne De Villiers made a chat, i sent a question and ....

14. Hello Etienne, I'm the volunteer of the tournament that picked you in the airport in the big stand in Barajas! How important are the volunteers in the organizazion of such a big event like this one??? Thanks, see you in Madrid Arena

My wife Anita commented how welcome she was made to feel by your wide smile, your warmth and your helpfullness. We are very priviledged to have volunteers like yourself, who give their time and committment for a sport that we all love. So thank you!

Etienne :worship: :lol:

And after airport we went to the Arena and i could meet a lot of players, finally at 8 in the evening i was alone in the loungue where players pick the cars and .... he appeared with Mirka and there was no problem to take the pic! very nice guy!

But the funniest moment of the day was with my new idol BENJAMIN BECKER, he lost in 1st round qualies and today went to the airport, he remembered me of the arrival and we were chatteing today for a while, very very nice guy, he lost his flight so i met him again hours later and we laughed and spoke more about tournament, football .... i recommended him some shops in the airport and when he left i noticed that he should wait a lot until his flight (5 hours) so i picked some fruit and water and i run to the 2nd floor to give them to him, he was very impressed and thankful, so i thnik he will never forget me :lol:
if someone has his e-mail address..... because i want to send him a pic it ook with him!

Wednesday Addams
10-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Avarillo, you lucky thing, you! Thank you for the reports and pictures, they're great :hug: :yeah:

lordmanji
10-16-2006, 10:06 PM
avarillo,

how tall are you?!! the tennis players all look like giants

artlinkletter
10-16-2006, 10:07 PM
avarillo,

I was just about to ask that question. Especially standing beside JJ and Federer.

Thanks for the updates and pictures! I'm envious of you.

chicky841
10-16-2006, 10:09 PM
:D awesome report. I can tell that your gonna have fun this week. That was really sweet what you did for Becker

I look forward to your next report and pics

alelysafina
10-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Great reports you lucky duck you!!

MariaV
10-16-2006, 10:34 PM
ALVARO!!!!! You know how appreciated your reports are, and the pics are simply great! :kiss: :worship: :bowdown:
Thanks for everything and thanks for your volunteer work at the Madrid tournament! :worship: :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown:

Ales_Alessandra
10-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Thank you very much! :yeah: Nice reports!!!! You are lucky!! ANd of course you are having so much fun!!!! That's one of the nicest jobs!!!
Looking forward for next reports!!!
:hug:

MisterQ
10-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Alvarillo, thanks for sharing your great experiences again this year. :)

I'm sure Benjamin Becker will be happy to know that he has gained some good fans this year. ;) :cool:

Alvarillo
10-16-2006, 10:41 PM
avarillo,

173 cm
With Roger we were on a stairs and he was one step up!!!!! ;)

World Beater
10-16-2006, 10:42 PM
173 cm

:lol:

thats what i thought...he looked as tall as safin in the pic...and we know who is the bigger guy

lordmanji
10-16-2006, 10:45 PM
173 cm

ooh

who says tennis players arent athletes? theyve definitely got the build for it. and now im just so much more amazed with o rochus at 5'5" :)

loret
10-16-2006, 10:49 PM
wow, what a day for you!!
Have a great week.

Refreshing to hear that Roger remains quite easygoing with his fans. I was beginning to wonder what his superstar status was doing to his head...

Daniel
10-17-2006, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the pics :)

cobalt60
10-17-2006, 01:57 AM
Alvarillo! What fun. And forget the players, I think we should all be your fans;)

RogiFan88
10-17-2006, 02:06 AM
gracias, Alvarillo! ;)

cmurray
10-17-2006, 02:09 AM
awww....thanks for the reports Avarillo. The pictures are great. I look forward to reading all week. This is as exciting as the player blogs!

Foosimoo
10-17-2006, 02:10 AM
Loving the thread Alvarillo!!!! :D

Sutti
10-17-2006, 02:30 AM
Alvarillo mandale saludos a Nalbi y a Juan Martin Del Potro :D:D!!!!!
Excelente tu trabajo;)

rmb6687
10-17-2006, 02:37 AM
awww....thanks for the reports Avarillo. The pictures are great. I look forward to reading all week. This is as exciting as the player blogs!

wow...i totally missed out last year and never read your thread Avarillo. but thanks anyway for doing it again, and I have a feeling it will better than this week's blog anyway (;)) ...at least we know it's guaranteed to last a week

soraya
10-17-2006, 02:51 AM
I liked the most your gesture towards BB and the response you got from your email to Etienne. Thanks for the firsthand report, you are great.

mandoura
10-17-2006, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the report and photos. :hug:

Many here think you are lucky to be there. Know what? I think the players are the lucky ones to have you around them. What you did with BB is beyond volunteering. It's about what a nice and sweet person you are. :worship:

And we are lucky to have you there as our personal in-man. ;) :D

mandoura
10-17-2006, 03:57 AM
Alvarillo! What fun. And forget the players, I think we should all be your fans;)

I am an Alvarillo's fan :woohoo: .

soraya
10-17-2006, 04:32 AM
I am an Alvarillo's fan :woohoo: .
MTF mama's for Alvarillo:)

Alvarillo
10-17-2006, 08:15 AM
Before going to the tournament today i'm going to post 2 more pics, it were taken yesterday and the day before yesterday.
we were in the loungue were players take their cars to the hotel and .... Feliciano and his girlfriend, former Miss Spain, Maria José Suarez appeared.
She won the title of the prettiest girl in Spain in 1998, and that year, one of my cousin, Ainhoa, was also competing for the title, she was representing Burgos, a region of north Spain, so i decided to take a pic with Maria José.
I asked her if i could take it and she was really nice, so i decided to talk about my cousin, and for my surprise, they're friends!!!
Miss Spain told me, "ohh Ainhoa, i met her last week in a fashion show, she's a very nice girl", from that point she was smiling a lot, gave me 2 kisses and "nice to meet you" so i fall in love! :lol:
Feli you're a lucky guy!!!
And wih Feli i toke it yesterday when he arrived with new coach, Albert Costa (somking :eek:) who is gaining weight :eek: , Albert :rolleyes:

santoroholic
10-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Thanks for those lovely pics :D

btw: Bollocks! now I can understand why Feli is not focus on his game :sad:

fedsfan1
10-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the reports & pics , Alvarillo!! You seem like a sweet guy --the tournament & players are lucky to have you!! Great job!!! :worship:

scarecrows
10-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Feli has a gf? :eek:

and hot as well?

FrogBurger
10-17-2006, 12:07 PM
who the girl with the big boobs :)

Don't you mean, "who are the big boobs with the girl?"

CooCooCachoo
10-17-2006, 12:11 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101718&d=1161072852

Seriously.. Who is hotter? Feliciano or Alvarillo?

Alvarillo is the clear winner for me :worship:

Saumon
10-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Alvarillo wins! :p

njorker
10-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Thank you for the pics & report! I so envy you, you lucky bastard! :D

You're also cute, btw! ;)

Can't wait to hear your next 'blog.' :yeah:

User id 7816
10-17-2006, 02:13 PM
And wih Feli i toke it yesterday when he arrived with new coach, Albert Costa (somking :eek:) who is gaining weight :eek: , Albert :rolleyes:

poor Albert, being Feli's coach must be tough as it seems :o

alfonsojose
10-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Alvarillo :drool: :hug: Thanks for the reports.

Are u hetero or .. ? :aplot:

tennisgal_001
10-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Alvarillo :hug:
You can't imagine how much us, the ordinary fans, appreciate such reports.
Keep up the good work, and have a blast. The tourney is lucky to have somebody like you on the grounds.

girL_
10-17-2006, 04:28 PM
wow you're a lucky guy Avarillo... *jealous* =)
*and handsome btw ;) *

lunahielo
10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Alvarillo,
Thank you for this nice report and all of the wonderful pictures. You seem to be having a lot of fun and I think that's terrific!

You are making things terrific for us, too, ~~by taking the time to share.
:hug:
You are a neat person and very photogenic. You have such a beautiful smile and marvelous eyes (I don't mean to embarrass you..but it's true)
Thank you again!!
luna

rmb6687
10-17-2006, 04:55 PM
yeah, I'm just going to say what a few other people have said, even though I feel a little creept about it...but you are really cute (i honestly didn't even look at Feli in that second to last picture) ...and awesome for giving us daily reports.

enqvistfan
10-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks a lot Avarillo for sharing your great experience with us. Enjoy your week :) You make us travel in the tennis world !!

chicky841
10-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Thnx for the report. Feli's gf is very pretty, I can see why she won. I look forward to the next one. :)

And Im gonna have to second what everyone else has said. Your very cute. Altho I thought you were cute last year as well :p

Hope all this isnt embarrassing u :D

Björki
10-17-2006, 08:39 PM
thanks Alvarillo :)

Pea
10-17-2006, 08:45 PM
I've always enjoyed your reports, Alvarillo! And pics!:D

GonzoFan
10-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Thank you so much for the report and pics, Alvarillo! :D

What a great experience! :worship:

Alvarillo
10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
:lol: hey guys please stop :lol: thanks! :lol:

I justa came back fomfr the Arena, i arrived just when Robredo won (finally a spaniard wins this year :worship: ) i saw Roddick's match and after that i went (with elena, do you remember of last year ??? ;) )to the loungue where you know, the players take their cars .... the same of everyday :lol:
First of all, Alex Corretja arrived to the loungue and i was surprised because he remembered me, he came to me and asked how i was, and he tooka picture with elena, then i went with her to watch Nadal/Feli match, and :eek: it was a great one, a lot of people watching it, and the crowd like in Davis Cup, a shame they lost but it was funny.
We came back to the loungue and Roddick signed elenita's picture of her, me and Amdy last year, he had won but was a little :fiery: when she asked him to sign the photo ........ but he did it ....
I met Jarkko and i took a picture with him, but it's in elena's camera so ... i will post when she sends it to me
Now it's difficult to find players to take a photo because i have one with most of them :lol:

Pictures posted are, the airport's volunters with Alex Corretja and me with Mardy Fish !

artlinkletter
10-17-2006, 10:58 PM
Feli has a gf? :eek:

and hot as well?

Did you expect her to be ugly? Look at the man for goodness sake!;)

RedFury
10-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Plain and sim[le, Alvarillo is a short guy. Wheter he looks like Brad Pitt or

Not trying to be mean, but short is short. And 1.73is short almost anyway you look at it. Unless you're fourth generation Asian which would likely be an improvement.

(No knock on Asians, simply means they are starting to grow)

Just don't see the problem w/admitting you're short 'is all. Maybe not a Brad Pitt look-a-like but neither in John Walter's league.

Great thread, BTW. Enjoy the tourney.

Rafa all the way.

alfonsojose
10-18-2006, 12:43 AM
Did you expect her to be ugly? Look at the man for goodness sake!;)

He's ugly for me :shrug:

alfonsojose
10-18-2006, 12:45 AM
Plain and sim[le, Alvarillo is a short guy. Wheter he looks like Brad Pitt or

Not trying to be mean, but short is short. And 1.73is short almost anyway you look at it. Unless you're fourth generation Asian which would likely be an improvement.

(No knock on Asians, simply means they are starting to grow)

Just don't see the problem w/admitting you're short 'is all. Maybe not a Brad Pitt look-a-like but neither in John Walter's league.

Great thread, BTW. Enjoy the tourney.

Rafa all the way.
:yawn: post pics of yourself and leave him alone :rolleyes:

artlinkletter
10-18-2006, 12:51 AM
He's ugly for me :shrug:

Aside from the massive forehead, I find him to be good looking. Come to think of it, I think it's mainly because of his body. I would take some of the other Spaniards (Moya, Robredo and Verdasco) over him though.

alfonsojose
10-18-2006, 01:01 AM
Aside from the massive forehead, I find him to be good looking. Come to think of it, I think it's mainly because of his body. I would take some of the other Spaniards (Moya, Robredo and Verdasco) over him though.

Robredo's butt, Verdasco's body and Almagro's face (Althought Almagro's body is quite good)

artlinkletter
10-18-2006, 02:14 AM
Robredo's butt, Verdasco's body and Almagro's face (Althought Almagro's body is quite good)

You're kidding right?:unsure: Moya's face, Feli's body, and definitely Robredo's buttocks.

alfonsojose
10-18-2006, 02:40 AM
Moya's face was beautiful a long time ago. Too much sun has ruined his skin, like Ferrero's

soraya
10-18-2006, 02:46 AM
Moya's face was beautiful a long time ago. Too much sun has ruined his skin, like Ferrero's

Acasuso face reminds me of young Moya.

artlinkletter
10-18-2006, 02:51 AM
Acasuso face reminds me of young Moya.

Acasuso looks like Ben Affleck on crack. Yet, I find him remotely attractive.

alfonsojose
10-18-2006, 02:54 AM

:haha: :haha:

RogiFan88
10-18-2006, 03:13 AM
:lol: hey guys please stop :lol: thanks! :lol:

I justa came back fomfr the Arena, i arrived just when Robredo won (finally a spaniard wins this year :worship: ) i saw Roddick's match and after that i went (with elena, do you remember of last year ??? ;) )to the loungue where you know, the players take their cars .... the same of everyday :lol:
First of all, Alex Corretja arrived to the loungue and i was surprised because he remembered me, he came to me and asked how i was, and he tooka picture with elena, then i went with her to watch Nadal/Feli match, and :eek: it was a great one, a lot of people watching it, and the crowd like in Davis Cup, a shame they lost but it was funny.
We came back to the loungue and Roddick signed elenita's picture of her, me and Amdy last year, he had won but was a little :fiery: when she asked him to sign the photo ........ but he did it ....
I met Jarkko and i took a picture with him, but it's in elena's camera so ... i will post when she sends it to me
Now it's difficult to find players to take a photo because i have one with most of them :lol:

Pictures posted are, the airport's volunters with Alex Corretja and me with Mardy Fish !

Great photo with Alex! Gracias, Alvarillo! :)

soraya
10-18-2006, 03:15 AM

:haha: :haha:

Action Jackson
10-18-2006, 05:28 AM

There are reasons that he is known as the stoner or Smoking Jose and you have worked it out.

Thanks for the pics and reports Alvarillo.

Via
10-18-2006, 09:13 AM
i'm hooked. please keep posting! :D

i'm not interested in any celeb player in particular, but i'm jealous :p ... for all my 'connections' and volunteering work with tennis i've never been able to get one pic of myself with a celeb as a result. too busy working :lol:

Mrs. B
10-18-2006, 09:40 AM
love your report and pics. like last year. :) Muchas Gracias, Alvarillo. :kiss:

and you are muy guapo!!! better looking than Feli, for sure. :cool:

Pea
10-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Alex looks like he's lost tremendous amount of weight and muscle. Glad to see him though.

alfonsojose
10-18-2006, 12:51 PM
love your report and pics. like last year. :) Muchas Gracias, Alvarillo. :kiss:

and you are muy guapo!!! better looking than Feli, for sure. :cool:

I'm a fan of Alvarillo :drool:

alfonsojose
10-18-2006, 12:58 PM
Hopefully the men will learn to use sunscreen; it's especially ridiculous that full-time tennis players of all people neglect it. :o Even if the guys aren't vain ('cause I'm sure some guys don't care if they look like a leatherface or not as long as they're making good money) it's a huge skin cancer risk.

:yeah:

bonkers186
10-18-2006, 01:06 PM
I rarely post on here, but this thread is priceless :kiss: :hearts:

And i'd like to sign up to join the Alvarillo Fanclub. Cute as hell :hearts:.

tennisgal_001
10-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks again Alvarillo---MTF's newest hero
You don't mind if I save some of the pics you posted, on my PC, do you?

Alvarillo
10-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Hi guys!
just came back from the Arena and still matches on court :eek:
today finally i could see a lot of different matches!!
because i have pictures with most of players so i didn't spend so much time in the loungue
i saw feña-paradorn, richard-novak, blake-vliegen, ferrero-soderling, nadal-fish, safin-marcos ....
It was amazing the nadalmania, every seat of tonight match was sold out.....
first of all i want to say that when i arrived to the stadium 3 very nice girls of this forum stopped me they were so nice and in the first moment i didn't recognised them but it was because i was still slept :lol:
Today in the loungue i met Roddick again an the leyend, Jimmy Connors, so i took pics with them, also with Bjorkman
Yesterday i saw Igor Andreev, he is injured but he was in the tournament with Dima, it seems that the russians are very close friends, they are always together, also saw Monfils leaving the satidum, poor boy, bad luck, and Gaudio training and laughing so his injury ... :rolleyes:

The pics i post today are with Marcos, Connors and his pupil Andy.

artlinkletter
10-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Great post handsome. I was watching the Nadal match and the stands were full but when it came to Safin's match, it seemed like only 25% of the seats were occupied. As for the pictures, were Marcos, Andy and Jimmy friendly? And was this picture of Marcos taken after his loss? Thanks.

Alvarillo
10-19-2006, 12:03 AM
Great post handsome. I was watching the Nadal match and the stands were full but when it came to Safin's match, it seemed like only 25% of the seats were occupied. As for the pictures, were Marcos, Andy and Jimmy friendly? And was this picture of Marcos taken after his loss? Thanks.

nooo, a lot of people left but still a lot of people was there, i think more than the 50%, the problem is that on tv you usually see VIP seats and that people after the first match of the night they go to eat in the DO&CO buffet (it's been said that is amazing)

They were just nice, i didn't speak with them, the picture with Marcos was taken 2 days ago! ;)

Lee
10-19-2006, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the great reports and photos Alvarillo :hatoff:

chicky841
10-19-2006, 12:08 AM
A great report as usual :D Who were the 3 girls from the forum that you met?

arcus
10-19-2006, 12:23 AM
What a great, positive contribution to the board!
well done, I've loved seeing the pictures........ :-)

Allure
10-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Nice pics, but I think it would be better if you put all your pics on the first page.:)

bellascarlett
10-19-2006, 01:44 AM

:haha: :lol:

alfonsojose
10-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Yesterday i saw Igor Andreev, he is injured but he was in the tournament with Dima

:aplot: Somebody is busy and hasn't blogged for a while :devil:

njorker
10-19-2006, 01:40 PM

We miss Dima's blog!!!! :sad:

Andy looks funny in that pic, like he was surprised the camera flashed before he even got a chance to pose. :o

denibas77
10-19-2006, 05:27 PM

;):haha: :rolls:

Lee
10-19-2006, 05:29 PM

:haha: You didn't disappoint me. I know this coming when I saw Alvarillo's post yesterday.

alfonsojose
10-19-2006, 06:25 PM
:haha: You didn't disappoint me. I know this coming when I saw Alvarillo's post yesterday.

:angel: :kiss:

chicky841
10-19-2006, 08:13 PM
We miss Dima's blog!!!! :sad:

Andy looks funny in that pic, like he was surprised the camera flashed before he even got a chance to pose. :o

He looks cross eyed to me. :confused:

Alvarillo
10-19-2006, 09:28 PM
hi guysss
today i'm death of tennis so i decided to comeback home after rafa's match
not too high level of tennis today, Federer-Soderling was :rolleyes: i only wanted to sleep, how a world Nº1 is not able to win a break point in thousands of possibilities!!!!
Mirka and Roger are very elegant, i love the way they are dressed off court, it seems they are a very nice couple , so lovely!!!! and very nice with the staff and the fans!!
Today i could eat in the staff restaurant, this year is better than previous seasons because this time, the same company (DO&CO from Austria) that makes the food for the VIP restaurant does it for the people who work there and is really delicious!!!!
Today Calleri just felt as Federer :lol: he was leaving the staidum when more than 20 volunteers and ballboys stopped him, he was like 15 minutes taking pictures and signing .... he was nice with the guys so :worship:
Vicent Spadea was also really nice, it seems he is friend of everyone in the tournament, all the day making jokes with drivers and fans who stop him, it was a surprise because i thought he was really stupid before meeting him!
And also i took pictures with Real Madrid brazilians stars Roberto Carlos and Robinho, also Beckham was there but it was impossible to take once with him but i was near to him and he's veryyy handsome!!!!

and the match of Rafa :worship: it's one of the best spectacles in sports world!

Pictures with Spadea, Robinho, Roberto carlos and in the stand he had in Barajas airport!

Saumon
10-19-2006, 09:38 PM
the pic with Vinnay is priceless! :rolls:

orderlycommotion
10-19-2006, 09:59 PM
wow! pictures with Roberto Carlos and Robinho :eek: You truly are lucky.:yeah:

RogiFan88
10-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Alvarillo, you look great in that stand at Barajas! ;) que chulo!

Lee
10-19-2006, 10:01 PM
:rolls: Vinny

artlinkletter
10-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Is it me or does Vinny look like a wax figure?:scratch:

amierin
10-19-2006, 11:03 PM

:devil::haha::haha:

chicky841
10-20-2006, 12:29 AM
:eek: Lucky!! Pics with Roberto Carlos and Robinho??!!

What you said about Fed and Mirka was so true. They are an amazing couple :D Im glad your having so much fun.

also Beckham was there but it was impossible to take once with him but i was near to him and he's veryyy handsome!!!!

Nice report as usual.

DhammaTiger
10-20-2006, 01:15 AM
Thank you for the thread and for your reports and pictures. I think you are priceless and marvelous :hug:

Fumus
10-20-2006, 02:18 PM
173 centimeters = 5.67585302 feet

Fumus
10-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Wow you are living the dream!

I would give an arm and a leg to meet the players you have.

Sunset of Age
10-20-2006, 02:37 PM
Lovely reports, keep them coming!

Yeah, I'm jealous too... you met Fed and Mirka, wow!

MisterQ
10-20-2006, 02:45 PM

He raps like one too.

MisterQ
10-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Alvarillo, did you speak with Connors at all? Just interested in what that interaction was like. :)

adee-gee
10-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Oh man that picture of Vincent had me in stitches :haha: :haha: :haha:

MisterQ
10-20-2006, 02:53 PM
Wow you are living the dream!

I would give an arm and a leg to meet the players you have.

I want a chance to play you before you do that! :tennis:

njorker
10-20-2006, 03:18 PM
He raps like one too.

CooCooCachoo
10-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Vince :tape: :haha:

Alvarillo
10-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Today a lot of tennis
i'm not going to comment because there are other threads ....

I'm going to post some pics, with Haas (he's winning the award of most handsome player in the tournament), Ljubo (very nice boy, he left the tournament injured in his leg, he was lame when i saw him yesterday, but always finding time to takes pictures with every one.

Also with Murray, he arrived the second day with his coach Brad Gilbert, i went to their belt in the airport and i was speakin with them for a while, they were very nice, speakin about how Feli and Verdasco are the kings of partties.
Brad was amazed on how people in Spain enjoy the parties, he said "and it was 5 a.m and everyone was still dancing and drinking", they told that Verdasco is the KING of parties :lol: and how Mardy and A-Rod enjoyed other times in Spain.
Waiting in our stand, Murray saw how a lot of british girls were taking pics oh him, so he stood up and told them to take the picture togueter, very nice from him!!!

Via
10-21-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm going to post some pics, with Haas (he's winning the award of most handsome player in the tournament)

who awarded him that?

(sorry, i am just soooo trivial)

Daniel
10-22-2006, 01:44 AM
Thanks ALvarillo :kiss:

cmurray
10-22-2006, 02:36 AM
Today a lot of tennis
i'm not going to comment because there are other threads ....

I'm going to post some pics, with Haas (he's winning the award of most handsome player in the tournament), Ljubo (very nice boy, he left the tournament injured in his leg, he was lame when i saw him yesterday, but always finding time to takes pictures with every one.

Also with Murray, he arrived the second day with his coach Brad Gilbert, i went to their belt in the airport and i was speakin with them for a while, they were very nice, speakin about how Feli and Verdasco are the kings of partties.
Brad was amazed on how people in Spain enjoy the parties, he said "and it was 5 a.m and everyone was still dancing and drinking", they told that Verdasco is the KING of parties :lol: and how Mardy and A-Rod enjoyed other times in Spain.
Waiting in our stand, Murray saw how a lot of british girls were taking pics oh him, so he stood up and told them to take the picture togueter, very nice from him!!!

Yes...VERY nice of Murray to stand in between those two pretty girls and put his arms around them. ;) what a sacrifice for him. jk. THanks for the wonderful reports, Avarillo. I hope you can do it again next year.

Carlita
10-22-2006, 06:59 AM
first of all i want to say that when i arrived to the stadium 3 very nice girls of this forum stopped me they were so nice and in the first moment i didn't recognised them but it was because i was still slept :lol:
:wavey: Hi Alvarillo! It was great to meet you! :hug:

Thank you for the fun reports and great pictures !!!:D

Alvarillo
10-22-2006, 11:47 AM
:wavey: Hi Alvarillo! It was great to meet you! :hug:

Thank you for the fun reports and great pictures !!!:D

yesssss, you all were so nice
hope next year we cand spend more time in the tournament!!!
did you enjoy your visit to the city on friday?? hope so!
a lot of kisses :kiss:

and i leave now to go to the arena, Roger and Feña seems as a good end for the dream!

Naranoc
10-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Thank you very much! :D

FluffyYellowBall
10-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Omg alvarillo!!! Is that you on the home page of AM madrid? http://tennis-masters-madrid.com//eng/index.htm:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
The flash news about the ball girls wearing pink bracelets!!

lunahielo
10-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Have fun on this final day, Alvarillo.
You are so nice.

Thanks for all of the neat reports and and pics.
luna

Tortoise
10-22-2006, 12:21 PM
I enjoyed your report very much. thanks

avocadoe
10-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Alvarillo, have another great day! It's been such fun to read your reports and drool over your pictures...are you the official player picker upper at the airport?

Alvarillo
10-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Hi!
Every dream comes to an end, an this weeks's one has just finished

Roger won the tournament, 4th World Nº1 to win Madrid AMS after Agassi, Ferrero and Safin, and with the other winner, Nadal as World Nº2 so .... fortunately this city has enjoyed the best tennis in last years ! and me too!

The tournament also breaks his record of people attending in the week, this year more than 130.000 people have visited the Madrid Arena, a 9% more than in 2005, thanks to to the night sessions at the begging of the week where the satidum was packed not like past years that until Thursday there's not a "sold out". So it conforims that is the third tournament in number of spectators in Europe after Roland Garros and Wimbledon :worship:

The match was not the best final but was OK, at the end it was a little bt sad, before the ceremony award they put a video with the best moments of the tournament with an epic music, and it was like ... oh we have to wait 1 year again ... :sad:

Nadal appeared, everyone applauded, also big ovations for Federer or Robredo every time they appeared in the screens but suddenly ..... Berdych appeared with his fingergate and everyone booed him again :lol: :lol: :lol: you're famous in Spain Thomas!

I had the opportunity to touch the trohpy cos i met Benito Perez of the ATP with it and i had the crystal trophy in my hands it's :eek: :eek: :eek:
Also all the volunters took a group picture with Roger, i was just behind him :)
Roger sais the the staidum is one of the most beautiful indoors courts he has ever played in, and it's true, it's very nice!

I hope you have enjoyed the thread and sorry for my english :lol:
See You in 2007!!

To end i'm going to post some pictures with players that i haven't posted before.

1. with Bjorkam
2. with Del Potro
3. with Flavia Pennetta
4. with Martin Damm
5. with Bryans brothers
6. with Real Madrid football player Sergio Ramos
7. with Monfils
8. with Uncle Tony
9. Alcalá Court
10. Madrid Arena

See You in 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Björki
10-22-2006, 06:29 PM
thanks for all the pics and reports Alvarillo :)

Naranoc
10-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Nadal appeared, everyone applauded, also big ovations for Federer or Robredo every time they appeared in the screens but suddenly ..... Berdych appeared with his fingergate and everyone booed him again :lol::lol::lol: you're famous in Spain Thomas!

Thanks a lot for the pics and information :dance:

:yeah:

artlinkletter
10-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks handsome. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at the tournament. Your updates were greatly appreciated. :)

tennisgal_001
10-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks Alvarillo, you've done a wonderful job blogging as you have serving the tournament. Looking forward for next year ;)

MariaV
10-22-2006, 07:15 PM
THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYTHING, ALVARO! :worship: :bowdown:
And your English is just great. :yeah:

Whistleway
10-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks for everything and the pics. Your english is just cool !!

santoroholic
10-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Also all the volunters took a group picture with Roger, i was just behind him :)

See You in 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://tennis-masters-madrid.com/gallery/images/image_433.jpg

:D

Alvarillo
10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
http://tennis-masters-madrid.com/gallery/images/image_433.jpg

:D

no, they are ballboys and ballmodels
we are the yellows!! :lol:
you can see someones in the back of the photo!

CooCooCachoo
10-22-2006, 07:49 PM
It was an awesome read, Alvarillo :rocker:

Your English is fine :scratch: Absolutely had no problems with it :p

I just noticed you really like those striped shirts :lol: :haha: You have like three of them on the photos you just posted ;)

Sommarsverige
10-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Alvarillo, thank you so much for the great, great pics and reports :hug: I especially like the pic with you and Pim Pim :hug:

Like Carlita, I also enjoyed to meet you :) The sightseeing on friday was not so easy, because the weather was so bad, but we went shopping ;)

angela
10-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Nice nice nice.

santoroholic
10-22-2006, 08:22 PM
no, they are ballboys and ballmodels
we are the yellows!! :lol:
you can see someones in the back of the photo!

hehehe oops

well you can post the pic soon I want to see that lovely pic with Roggie and the other yellows :D

congrats Alvarillo :bounce:

Sutti
10-22-2006, 09:30 PM
2. with Del Potro

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=102109&d=1161540858

DELPOOOOOOOOOOO:worship:

amierin
10-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Thank you so much Alvarillo! Your English is fine. Did you know you're famous on other boards too now? You've developed quite a following.
Hopefully we'll all be back to go through this with you next year!!

RogiFan88
10-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Muchisimas gracias, Alvarillo, por tus reportajes y tus bellas fotos! ;) Hasta 2007!

lunahielo
10-22-2006, 09:56 PM
I hope you have enjoyed the thread and sorry for my english :lol:
See You in 2007!!

Thank you again, Alvarillo~~and your English is just fine, in fact it's very good! :)

You are certianly a nice person to have shared all of this with us.:hug:
Thanks again.
luna

alelysafina
10-23-2006, 03:28 AM
Gracias por todo Alvarillo!!!

I love you, your stories, and all of your striped shirts! :D

mandoura
10-23-2006, 07:27 AM
Thanks a million Alva. Really enjoyed your blog and pix. It came at a great time too with almost no one blogging from the ATP ;) .

Glad you had fun. A big :hug: to you and to Elena. :wavey:

Fed-Express
10-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Thanks for sharing all these great experiences and pictures, great stuff!!

I♥PsY@Mus!c
10-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Thanks

freesbee
10-23-2006, 12:12 PM
lovely report and very nice pics alvarillo!! thanks for sharing! :hug:

and I have to agree with Carlita and Birte, it was nice meeting you :)

alfonsojose
10-23-2006, 04:21 PM
Alvarillo :kiss:

Sutti
10-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Alvarillo parece que no encontraste suerte con Nalbandian o no se presto a una foto???

Te felicito, buenisima la foto con Juan Martin.

chicky841
10-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Thnx so much for the reports :D I really enjoyed them, loved all the pics. especially the ones from your last post. I look forward to next year :D

Alvarillo
10-29-2006, 08:38 PM
The last pic that a friend sent me today, with Nieminen, a very nice guy
And good news, because the organizers liked what i did in the airport so i'm going to do the same in the YEC WTA Champs next week but ... they are going to pay me!!!!!!! so big big news :bounce:

alelysafina
10-29-2006, 09:13 PM
The last pic that a friend sent me today, with Nieminen, a very nice guy
And good news, because the organizers liked what i did in the airport so i'm going to do the same in the YEC WTA Champs next week but ... they are going to pay me!!!!!!! so big big news :bounce:

Congrats!! :D