Jensen Instructional DVD Set [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Jensen Instructional DVD Set

MUSCBoneDoc11
10-12-2006, 05:50 AM
I'm considering buying the set of Jensen's Instructional DVDs. I was wondering if some of you would mind giving me a review of them and answering a few questions. All help and opinions are greatly appreciated!
1. Are these DVDs pretty widely considered "state of the art" tennis mechanics?
2. Are the mechanics well explained and are they accepted and used by vast majority of tennis pros and upper level players? Or, are there many tennis pros and professionals who would disagree with the mechanics?
3. Are the techniques well explained so that they can be understood by players of various skill levels?

Is there another set that would be better or just as good? I would REALLY appreciate some feedback--thanks for the help!

r2473
11-29-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm considering buying the set of Jensen's Instructional DVDs. I was wondering if some of you would mind giving me a review of them and answering a few questions. All help and opinions are greatly appreciated!
1. Are these DVDs pretty widely considered "state of the art" tennis mechanics?
2. Are the mechanics well explained and are they accepted and used by vast majority of tennis pros and upper level players? Or, are there many tennis pros and professionals who would disagree with the mechanics?
3. Are the techniques well explained so that they can be understood by players of various skill levels?

Is there another set that would be better or just as good? I would REALLY appreciate some feedback--thanks for the help!

I bought the entire set. I think these are great for learning fundamentals of the strokes. He teaches you a fundamental, patient, and consistent game. If you want videos from an instructor that teaches you to hit big, go with the Bolleterri set (sonic serve, killer forehand, etc).

I bought both of the above sets and sold them for more than I paid for them on Ebay when I was finished. You really can't lose.