----------------------- [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

-----------------------

Just Cause
10-11-2006, 11:17 PM
He lost today cuz he is losing motivations. He is not a teenager anymore but he still cant play anywhere outside of clay. Probably the tour has caught up to him.

scoobs
10-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh dear.

MarieS
10-11-2006, 11:21 PM
:scratch:
another desperate attempt at getting vcash? :shrug:

Rogiman
10-11-2006, 11:22 PM
:haha: :retard: You are a shoe-in for next year's ArseClown Championship, do not worry

jrm
10-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Should i feel guitly becuase he lost?

Naaah, best news of the day (as it is every day when he loses)

rofe
10-11-2006, 11:35 PM
:scratch:
another desperate attempt at getting vcash? :shrug:

Hasn't the post-vcash relationship been done with?

Merton
10-12-2006, 12:12 AM
This thread reminds me of that kapranos thread about the imminent demise of Roger. It is very similar in quality.

WF4EVER
10-12-2006, 01:49 AM
This thread reminds me of that kapranos thread about the imminent demise of Roger. It is very similar in quality.

Or lack thereof.

trequartista
10-12-2006, 02:00 AM
I guess Rafa should just retire now, he's obviously past it. :rolleyes:

name_change
10-12-2006, 02:36 AM
how stupid. wimbledon finals, maasters titles on HC...man he reall sucks.:rolleyes:

MarieS
10-12-2006, 03:29 AM
Hasn't the post-vcash relationship been done with?

never mind, there's absolutely no explanation for this thread then.

atheneglaukopis
10-12-2006, 04:24 AM
never mind, there's absolutely no explanation for this thread then.I thought it came back, but let me post this and see.

Edit: Yep, went up a dollar.

Just Cause
10-12-2006, 04:28 AM
never mind, there's absolutely no explanation for this thread then.

I DO NOT post for vcash...what do you take me for?...Jesus Christ:).

CooCooCachoo
10-12-2006, 06:11 AM
I DO NOT post for vcash...what do you take me for?...Jesus Christ:).

Jesus Christ posts for vCash :speakles:

Adler
10-12-2006, 06:23 AM
Rafa's losing, because he doesn't have a golden racket

Action Jackson
10-12-2006, 06:26 AM
This guy is going for the most nominations for Thread of the Year.

Just Cause
10-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Jesus Christ dont post for vcash..lol.. But He is probably surprised that I have been blasted by people who have nothing good about Nadal to contribute. I just feel Nadal ran out of steam.

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 02:15 AM
BTW, Federer once again walks over everyone even though 9 out of 10 top 10 players play this indoor tournament which he should be bad on.

Once again proves people wrong:).

Johnny Groove
10-22-2006, 02:21 AM
BTW, Federer once again walks over everyone even though 9 out of 10 top 10 players play this indoor tournament which he should be bad on.

Once again proves people wrong:).

yep. and he plays all those top players

kronus12
10-22-2006, 04:04 AM
fed has the best record against top 10 players in the last two years so you can't say he hasn't proven that he can beat the best.

Fed-Express
10-22-2006, 07:24 AM
yep. and he plays all those top players

:lol: Too true, but it isn't his fault they all lose R2 or 3. Seriously, I was looking forward to this TMS with all the top 10 participating but most of them have disappointed.

Fed-Express
10-22-2006, 07:28 AM
fed has the best record against top 10 players in the last two years so you can't say he hasn't proven that he can beat the best.

What speaks either for him or against the quality of them ;)

FluffyYellowBall
10-22-2006, 10:29 AM
^^^But besides nadal, the players he loses too are outside the top ten

Eden
10-22-2006, 10:53 AM
^^^But besides nadal, the players he loses too are outside the top ten

Well, lets see who Federer lost to in the last years beside Nadal: Berdych, Safin, Gasquet, Nalbandian and Murray. OMG :eek: How can the number one player lose to such players? :rolleyes:

;)

Halba
10-22-2006, 11:00 AM
how often does the guy lose? hardly loses! when he does lose its usually tough for the opponent, and fed has his chances to win! Or he's tanking the match (Murray)

doesn't appear anyone is working out Federer's game at all , with any sort of consistency. Heck the other top 10 players are finding it tough as it is against outside top 10 players, how the heck they are going to beat fed then???

is it just me, or does Fed work harder than the other players? do the other players lack discipline? or is it just that they are not as talented.

FluffyYellowBall
10-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Well, lets see who Federer lost to in the last years beside Nadal: Berdych, Safin, Gasquet, Nalbandian and Murray. OMG :eek: How can the number one player lose to such players? :rolleyes:

;)

You REAALLLY got me wrong. This was in reply to fed express saying that he can beat the top ten players so I just said he loses to player outside the top ten even if he beats the top 10. Dont get so defensive, most of the time players outside the top ten are as dangerous as anyone in the top ten.

Eden
10-22-2006, 11:22 AM
You REAALLLY got me wrong. This was in reply to fed express saying that he can beat the top ten players so I just said he loses to player outside the top ten even if he beats the top 10. Dont get so defensive, most of the time players outside the top ten are as dangerous as anyone in the top ten.

Sorry, if I misunderstood you :)

I would even say that Roger prefers to play against the good players. He seems to have far more problems with players who he plays for the first time or competes seldom with.

FluffyYellowBall
10-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Sorry, if I misunderstood you :)

I would even say that Roger prefers to play against the good players. He seems to have far more problems with players who he plays for the first time or competes seldom with.
:)
Thats the deal with most top players. Especially when they have their "breakthrough" tournament no one like to play them. Thats like baghdatis at AO and nadal beating moya in 03 i think.

This is y his 7-0 H2H against gonzalez is gonna make this final the most boring ever:o Unless something crazy happens

Just Cause
10-22-2006, 03:37 PM
how often does the guy lose? hardly loses! when he does lose its usually tough for the opponent, and fed has his chances to win! Or he's tanking the match (Murray)

doesn't appear anyone is working out Federer's game at all , with any sort of consistency. Heck the other top 10 players are finding it tough as it is against outside top 10 players, how the heck they are going to beat fed then???

is it just me, or does Fed work harder than the other players? do the other players lack discipline? or is it just that they are not as talented.
Yup....:worship: :worship: :worship: ....He just crushed his opponents.
He has a lot of tournaments coming up later this year.