BA-CA Tennis Trophy - Vienna, Austia, 10/09-10/15, 2006 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

BA-CA Tennis Trophy - Vienna, Austia, 10/09-10/15, 2006

10-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Seb plays L. Kubot in his 1st Round Match. Allez Seb :D

10-10-2006, 06:53 PM
I can't believe it. Seb lost :sad:

Puschkin
10-11-2006, 07:01 AM
I have seen the first set at the tourney, not the best tennis from both, but Kubot was more aggressive and deservedly won the first set. Seb rather passive and I felt he was somehow struggling throughout with his movement.

Jessica Theobald
10-11-2006, 09:08 AM
:sad: Sadly seems all too familiar..... apathy seems to be his biggest enemy these days. Perhaps he needs a new hobby or interest to revive his enthusiasm, maybe a hot, steamy, pounding on the walls kind of hobby!

Marine
10-11-2006, 01:51 PM
:eek: :eek: :tape:

Truc
10-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Seb rather passive and I felt he was somehow struggling throughout with his movement.He was injured, he has a shoulder tendinitis and he's not sure to play in Madrid:

"Sébastien Grosjean, sorti dès le premier tour du tournoi de Vienne mardi par le Polonais Lukasz Kubot (6-4, 6-3), a précisé mercredi qu'il souffrait d'une tendinite à l'épaule droite et qu'il s'accordait quelques jours de repos avant de décider de s'aligner ou non au Masters Series de Madrid, qui débute le 16 octobre.
«Je souffre d'une tendinite à l'épaule droite. J'avais déjà un peu mal en arrivant à Vienne. Après seulement deux jeux de service face à Kubot, la douleur est devenue de plus en plus vive. Je ne pouvais plus servir, il m'était impossible de taper les balles hautes en coup droit. Je sens qu'il y a une inflammation. J'ai très mal dès que j'appuie dessus. Pour le moment, je ne peux pas me prononcer pour le tournoi de Madrid (qui débute le 16 octobre). Je dois attendre les résultats (des analyses) pour en savoir plus», a affirmé le Marseillais, 31e joueur mondial."
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/20061011_173216_01.html

He says that it was very painful after only 2 games against Kubot, he couldn't serve anymore, he couldn't hit his FH properly... He's waiting for the results of the medical tests and he'll decide then if he plays in Madrid.

Puschkin
10-12-2006, 07:37 AM
He was injured, he has a shoulder tendinitis and he's not sure to play in Madrid:

He says that it was very painful after only 2 games against Kubot, he couldn't serve anymore, he couldn't hit his FH properly....

I am not surprised. One could see that something was wrong, though I would not have been able to say what.

Jessica Theobald
10-12-2006, 12:35 PM
:sad: MARINE, I can only apologise if my comments have offended you in anyway. This was not my intention, but I do believe he has other problems beside the physical. As to my suggestion of a new hobby this was said in JEST and not intended to upset or offend anyone. I am sure Mr Grosjean would never indulge in such activities other than with Mrs Grosjean. I can only reiterate how truely sorry I am for inflicting the naughty, unclean thoughts that sometimes drift through the empty vessel between my ears, which I laughingly refer to as my brain. I have to go now and contemplate the error of my ways. Serviously though, I can only once again apologise.

Truc
10-13-2006, 06:00 PM
I don't know, but I think Marine's :eek: :tape: were just a reaction to Seb's bad loss, Jessica, not to your post.

Jessica Theobald
10-13-2006, 06:46 PM
:) I really do hope so, I would not want to offend anyone.

Gwench
10-13-2006, 09:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPHz2i3h1zM

The lasts points of the play !

Clément / Grosjean ! :D

Hangdog
10-14-2006, 05:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPHz2i3h1zM

The lasts points of the play !

Clément / Grosjean ! :D

Awww, c'est une vidéo vraiment inestimable!! Merci beaucoup pour le lien! :D

But maybe it'd be a bit more suitable to post it to "Metz" or "Video" thread? ;)

Marine
10-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Awww, c'est une vidéo vraiment inestimable!! Merci beaucoup pour le lien! :D

But maybe it'd be a bit more suitable to post it to "Metz" or "Video" thread? ;)

Yes, merci bcp Gwench, sympa la vidéo ! Même si j'ai pas le son. ;)

I like the "Arnaud c'est plus qu'un copain !" so nice

charlie666
10-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Seb didn't show any emotion after his win. He probably felt sorry to beat his friend. Isn't he the sweetest :hug: ;)