WNBL Round 1 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

WNBL Round 1

bad gambler
10-06-2006, 07:56 AM
This is real degenerates league, but will have a crack at it this season.

Of the opening games tonight I'm going with the Flames. They were 1 of 4 teams who played in a preaseason tournament in Townsville and won it being unbeaten and on the back of two pretty comfortable wins against the Fire as well.

Syd Flames to beat Townsville Fire - $1.90

good luck

bad gambler
10-06-2006, 12:36 PM

Of the opening games tonight I'm going with the Flames. They were 1 of 4 teams who played in a preaseason tournament in Townsville and won it being unbeaten and on the back of two pretty comfortable wins against the Fire as well.

good luck

win

Going to get on them to win the WNBL this year as well

Mr Flamboyant
10-06-2006, 12:54 PM

good luck
That price was great .. Can't believe this was a pick'em game .. Was it played in Sydney?

bad gambler
10-06-2006, 12:58 PM
That price was great .. Can't believe this was a pick'em game .. Was it played in Sydney?

Sea FM Stadium :lol:

Mr Flamboyant
10-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Oh that shit box ...

bad gambler
10-07-2006, 06:31 AM
Bulleen to cover +3 v Adelaide - $1.90

Similar to the Flames going by pre season form here, they won the tournament in Sale without Grima being undefeated in the process. Adelaide are thin tonight as Rassmussen will miss the game, Phillips will pretty much have to carry the team.

good luck