two tickets for sale [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

two tickets for sale

sierra91
10-05-2006, 11:50 PM
I have one ticket for Tuesday, October 24th and one for Wednesday, October 25th that I can't use. They are both in the south section, entrance I, row 6 (Oct. 24) and row 9 (Oct. 25).

I paid 129.00 CHF for each ticket (around US $108.00), and will sell them for US $100.00. I have a PayPal account, so if you are not in the U.S., you can instruct PayPal to credit my account in U.S. dollars.

If you're interested in buying these tickets, please PM me or send me an email at little_nell_55@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!

CooCooCachoo
10-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Is it that expensive to go to Basel? :speakles:

*Ljubica*
10-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Is it that expensive to go to Basel? :speakles:

Oh yes. I think I mentioned in the Bercy thread that my friend has tickets to get rid of for Basel too - but only 1 seat for the first few days - and - they ARE that expensive!!!

CooCooCachoo
10-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Oh yes. I think I mentioned in the Bercy thread that my friend has tickets to get rid of for Basel too - but only 1 seatfor the first few days - and - they ARE that expensive!!!

:tape: How ridiculous :o

*Ljubica*
10-06-2006, 10:20 AM
:tape: How ridiculous :o

Basel is a very "up-market" tournament if you see what I mean.....a bit like a mini Wimbledon indoors with loads of hospitality and sponsor's guests, and spectators eating and drinking champagne who don't have the first clue about tennis :rolleyes: Tickets go on sale about a year before and later rounds are always sold out - it's just the way it is I guess.

CooCooCachoo
10-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Basel is a very "up-market" tournament if you see what I mean.....a bit like a mini Wimbledon indoors with loads of hospitality and sponsor's guests, and spectators eating and drinking champagne who don't have the first clue about tennis :rolleyes: Tickets go on sale about a year before and later rounds are always sold out - it's just the way it is I guess.

Tennis for yuppies and neo-liberalists :lol:

No wonder they keep saying tennis is an elitist sport :rolleyes:

adee-gee
10-07-2006, 12:48 PM
He's right, those prices are insane.

Action Jackson
10-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Only the chocolate and the Swiss Army knives are cheap.

sierra91
10-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Yes, the prices are insane ... as am I for buying the tickets in the first place. :banghead:

So, I've dropped the price to US $150.00 for both tickets, including shipping. Not in the Don Corleone "offer that's too good to refuse" category, but hopefully more palatable. :yeah:

PM if interested.